JTEM solves all race problems in America, again
Add Reply
JTEM
2017-08-18 21:30:20 UTC
http://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/KKK
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-08-19 18:11:30 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/KKK
I agree.... :-)
Gronk
2017-08-20 05:36:32 UTC
JTEM wrote:

If you had really solved it then it wouldn't need solving again, now
would it?
raven1
2017-08-20 18:38:40 UTC
Please do not feed the attention whore.
JTEM
2017-08-20 19:39:06 UTC
JTEM does not believe in the racial narrative:

http://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/race
Yap Honghor
2017-08-31 07:09:24 UTC
You are an attention seeker whore.....
JTEM
2017-09-07 15:56:02 UTC
You are an attention seeker whore.....
Let's test this:

STOP replying to me when you have nothing
to say & you're clueless on the topic.

Fuck off. STOP inventing an ever rotating
assortment of sock puppets for use in
feeding your JTEM obsession.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/search/moist
Yap Honghor
2017-09-08 01:50:50 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Yap Honghor
You are an attention seeker whore.....
STOP replying to me when you have nothing
to say & you're clueless on the topic.
I did say something useful....
Post by JTEM
Fuck off. STOP inventing an ever rotating
assortment of sock puppets for use in
feeding your JTEM obsession.
I have no desire to have a puppet. Did you wear a sock today?
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/search/moist
JTEM
2017-09-08 08:42:45 UTC
*Yawn*

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165098190798
Yap Honghor
2017-09-09 02:30:57 UTC
Post by JTEM
*Yawn*
Go to sleep, I am not the one to wake you up....
JTEM
2017-09-13 05:47:08 UTC
Go to
I make you wet.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164525193
Yap Honghor
2017-09-13 07:12:41 UTC
Post by JTEM
Go to
I make you wet.
No, you wet yourself when taking shower...
JTEM
2017-08-20 19:37:11 UTC
Post by Gronk
If you had really solved it then
You "Solve" a problem when you find the solution.

"Enacting" a solution is better, but finding the
solution is "Solving" it.

I used the word correctly. Stop trying so hard.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164365615023
Gronk
How do you know the solution works if it has not been applied?
hypatiab7
2017-09-01 09:28:16 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by JTEM
Post by Gronk
If you had really solved it then
You "Solve" a problem when you find the solution.
"Enacting" a solution is better, but finding the
solution is "Solving" it.
I used the word correctly. Stop trying so hard.
How do you know the solution works if it has not been applied?
JTEM was never that good at thinking ahead. Admitting this would
put a dent in his narcissism. He can't be wrong, y'see.
JTEM
2017-09-07 15:58:37 UTC
JTEM was
What is my position here? What is the solution
I present?

You haven't a clue.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/search/moist
JTEM
2017-09-07 15:57:34 UTC
Post by Gronk
How do you know the solution works
Because it has worked. It's worked in
every last example where it was tried.

As I explained, but your phenomenal
lack of reading comprehension caused
you to miss...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/search/moist
Gronk
2017-09-13 05:10:53 UTC
Then why does it need fixing again?
JTEM
2017-09-13 05:47:49 UTC
Post by Gronk
Then why
You have elevated stupidity to an art form.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164525193
Gronk
2017-09-20 02:49:01 UTC