you keep up the namecalling
Add Reply
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-10 15:31:12 UTC
this will keep going on and worse over time

stop calling me names idiot
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-10 16:28:12 UTC
Then stop being an idiot loonie.

Yost, you are clearly either bat shit crazy or just another troll.

I don't think it makes any difference as neither are welcome here.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-10 16:39:17 UTC
I will be switching some of the cities up, and adding more ...
Smiler
2017-10-10 17:08:43 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Then stop being an idiot loonie.
Yost, you are clearly either bat shit crazy or just another troll.
I don't think it makes any difference as neither are welcome here.
I will be switching some of the cities up, and adding more ...
More insanity from the convicted criminal, Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
You claiming I won't be doing that?
Smiler
2017-10-11 17:30:32 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Then stop being an idiot loonie.
Yost, you are clearly either bat shit crazy or just another troll.
I don't think it makes any difference as neither are welcome here.
I will be switching some of the cities up, and adding more ...
More insanity from the convicted criminal, Yost.
You claiming I won't be doing that?
Only in your demented imagination, convicted criminal, Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

I thought that was for flying saucer Jesus to decide.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-11 21:47:06 UTC
If we don't stop the name calling Yost is likely to haul off and do nothing.
Smiler
2017-10-12 00:32:35 UTC
If we don't stop the name calling Yost is likely to haul off and do nothing.
ITYM 'jack off'.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
2017-10-12 00:33:41 UTC
You are the one who divorced mildred when she cheated on you for not doing your duty as a husband properly to begin with ...
Smiler
2017-10-12 19:00:17 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
If we don't stop the name calling Yost is likely to haul off and do nothing.
ITYM 'jack off'.
You are the one who divorced mildred when she cheated on you for not
doing your duty as a husband properly to begin with ...
Who the fuck is Mildred? I've never known anyone of that name.
You must have made it up from the _mildew_ in your brain.
My wife, who's name is not Mildred, of 38 years is sitting across the room
from me.
You're insane, convicted criminal Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
Picture?
TheRealMccoy
*crickets*
Tim

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Arizona/Maricopa-County-AZ/Michael-C-Yost.8462914.html
TheRealMccoy
No of smiler and his alleged wife he does not have.
Smiler
2017-10-13 20:34:18 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
If we don't stop the name calling Yost is likely to haul off and do nothing.
ITYM 'jack off'.
You are the one who divorced mildred when she cheated on you for not
doing your duty as a husband properly to begin with ...
Who the fuck is Mildred? I've never known anyone of that name.
You must have made it up from the _mildew_ in your brain.
My wife, who's name is not Mildred, of 38 years is sitting across the
room from me.
You're insane, convicted criminal Yost.
Picture?
Nope. I'm not as stupid as you are, convicted criminal Yost.
I don't post pictures so that I can be identified.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
So you failed to present evidence to cover for your lies.
Smiler
2017-10-14 20:46:44 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
If we don't stop the name calling Yost is likely to haul off
and do nothing.
ITYM 'jack off'.
You are the one who divorced mildred when she cheated on you for
not doing your duty as a husband properly to begin with ...
Who the fuck is Mildred? I've never known anyone of that name.
You must have made it up from the _mildew_ in your brain.
My wife, who's name is not Mildred, of 38 years is sitting across
the room from me.
You're insane, convicted criminal Yost.
Picture?
Nope. I'm not as stupid as you are, convicted criminal Yost.
I don't post pictures so that I can be identified.
So you failed to present evidence to cover for your lies.
What lies, liar?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-12 22:30:24 UTC
Yep.
Ted
2017-10-12 22:30:25 UTC
If we don't stop the name calling Yost is likely to haul off and do nothing.
LOL.
Tim
2017-10-13 20:23:07 UTC
If we don't stop the name calling Yost is likely to haul off and do nothing.
Or maybe he'll assault someone and get another 3.5 year stint in the clink.
Smiler
2017-10-14 20:48:03 UTC
If we don't stop the name calling Yost is likely to haul off and do nothing.
Or maybe he'll assault someone and get another 3.5 year stint in the clink.
A 2nd offence will get him a longer stint.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-12 18:19:31 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Then stop being an idiot loonie.
Yost, you are clearly either bat shit crazy or just another troll.
I don't think it makes any difference as neither are welcome here.
I will be switching some of the cities up, and adding more ...
Nobody is afraid of your insane, baseless threats, convicted criminal Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-13 21:00:12 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
this will keep going on and worse over time
http://youtu.be/kr8-E8may2Y
stop calling me names
Michael, Michael, Michael!
hleopold
2017-10-14 07:02:31 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
this will keep going on and worse over time
http://youtu.be/kr8-E8may2Y
stop calling me names
Michael, Michael, Michael!
Barney the Purple Moron

Barney, Barney, Barney!

Barney!
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

“They are actually a manifestation of the famed Usenet hydra: you cut off
one head, and a stupider one grows back...“-Bonfire of the Deities
Smiler
2017-10-14 20:51:06 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
this will keep going on and worse over time
http://youtu.be/kr8-E8may2Y
stop calling me names idiot
Insane convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost, insane
convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted
criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal
Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost,
insane convicted criminal Yost.
Does the truth hurt, insane convicted criminal Yost?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
How could i be convicted if I was insane?
Smiler
2017-10-16 00:31:18 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
this will keep going on and worse over time
http://youtu.be/kr8-E8may2Y
stop calling me names idiot
Insane convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost, insane
convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost, insane
convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost, insane
convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost, insane
convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost.
Does the truth hurt, insane convicted criminal Yost?
How could i be convicted if I was insane?
You were convicted and have since become insane.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-16 00:55:34 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
this will keep going on and worse over time
http://youtu.be/kr8-E8may2Y
stop calling me names idiot
Insane convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost, insane
convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost, insane
convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost, insane
convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost, insane
convicted criminal Yost, insane convicted criminal Yost.
Does the truth hurt, insane convicted criminal Yost?
How could i be convicted if I was insane?
You were convicted and have since become insane.
[quota]

Some jurisdictions require the evaluation to address the defendant's
ability to control their behavior at the time of the offense (the
volitional limb). A defendant claiming the defense is pleading "not guilty
by reason of insanity" (NGRI) or "guilty but insane or mentally ill" in
some jurisdictions which, if successful, may result in the defendant
being committed to a psychiatric facility for an indeterminate period.

[/quota] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense

Hence, in law, one may be considered BOTH guilty AND insane.

I think that's nonsense, but the law does many nonsensical things.

Kevin R

(IANAL)
Smiler
2017-10-17 02:34:58 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
That cannot happen in the UK. Either the defendant is guilty (and is
sentenced to prison) or insane (is sent to an asylum, at Her Majesty's
pleasure).
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279