Jesus returning He will be in charge of the affairs of the world
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-02 18:42:47 UTC
Obviously the powers that be are going bye bye then quite obviously, see, and understand ?
Smiler
2017-10-03 20:47:49 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Obviously the powers that be are going bye bye then quite obviously, see, and understand ?
What Jesus would that be?
The one that cannot be shown to have ever existed or the gardener?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Leo Sgouros
2017-10-03 20:56:16 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Obviously the powers that be are going bye bye then quite obviously,
see, and understand ?
What Jesus would that be?
The one that cannot be shown to have ever existed or the gardener?
http://www.kchanson.com/ANCDOCS/latin/pliny.html

Now that I have begun to deal with this problem, as so often happens, the charges are becoming more widespread and increasing in variety. An anonymous writing has circulated that contains the names of several accused individuals. From these, I considered dismissing any who denied that they were or ever had been “Christ-niks” when they had recited after me an invocation of the gods and made offerings of wine and incense to your statue—which I ordered brought into court for this purpose along with the images of the gods—and further reviled the name of Christ: none of which, I understand, any true “Christ-niks” can be induced to do. Others, whose names were given to me by an informant, first admitted the charge and then denied it; they said that they had ceased to be “Christ-niks” two or more years before, and some of them even twenty years ago. They all venerated your statue and the images of the gods in the same way as the others, and cursed the name of Christ.
<snip>

Moron.
Smiler
2017-10-04 20:13:55 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
That some people believed in the supposed Christ is not in doubt.
Some people believe in leprechauns. Is that evidence that they exist?
Post by Leo Sgouros
Moron.
Yes you are.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
2017-10-04 20:15:22 UTC
Some people believe in leprechauns.
How many?
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-04 20:50:39 UTC
.> > Some people believe in leprechauns.
.> How many?

Five.

People who believe in leprechauns believe there are five of them.

There once was a sixth leprechaun, but .... well, I'd really rather not get into that.

aa
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-04 20:51:25 UTC
So only 5 people believe in that item you tried to bring to counter belief in GOD.
Ted
He meant 5 leprechauns. That's what you asked him.
TheRealMccoy
he doesn't have a counter argument of any validity.
Smiler
2017-10-05 20:53:22 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
.> > Some people believe in leprechauns.
.> How many?
Five.
So only 5 people believe in that item you tried to bring to counter belief in GOD.
He meant
he doesn't have a counter argument of any validity.
Yost talks to the mirror again.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-04 21:44:21 UTC
.> >> .> > Some people believe in leprechauns.
..> >>>
.> >> .> How many?
.> >> Five.
.> > So only 5 people believe in that item you tried to bring to counter belief in GOD.
.> He meant 5 leprechauns. That's what you asked him.

Well, SOMEbody's paying attention!

aa
Ted
Yost's reading comprehension skill isn't exactly the best.
Smiler
2017-10-05 20:54:35 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
.> >> .> > Some people believe in leprechauns.
..> >>>
.> >> .> How many?
.> >> Five.
.> > So only 5 people believe in that item you tried to bring to counter belief in GOD.
.> He meant 5 leprechauns. That's what you asked him.
Well, SOMEbody's paying attention!
aa
Yost's reading comprehension skill isn't exactly the best.
You final three words are redundant.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Yep.
Yap Honghor
Supposedly you have a million believers on your side, but they are all fakes...and therefore you have zero!!!
Smiler
2017-10-07 01:57:25 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
.> > Some people believe in leprechauns.
.> How many?
Five.
So only 5 people believe in that item you tried to bring to counter belief in GOD.
Would it make their belief in leprechauns true if 5 billion people
believed it?
Is it evidence that leprechauns exist?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
2017-10-07 15:09:27 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
.> > Some people believe in leprechauns.
.> How many?
Five.
So only 5 people believe in that item you tried to bring to counter belief in GOD.
Would it make their belief in leprechauns true if 5 billion people
believed it?
Is it evidence that leprechauns exist?
It would be more towards that piece of evidence proffered.
You have to know that what is being attempted would be merely what people at the time it is offered think in their mind about something ...
Smiler
2017-10-07 18:05:03 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
.> > Some people believe in leprechauns.
.> How many?
Five.
So only 5 people believe in that item you tried to bring to counter belief in GOD.
Would it make their belief in leprechauns true if 5 billion people
believed it?
Is it evidence that leprechauns exist?
It would be more towards that piece of evidence proffered.
So, if enough people believe something, that makes it true in your world.
There are many here, in a.a., that believe that you are insane, so by your
measure it must be true.
Post by TheRealMccoy
You have to know that what is being attempted would be merely what
people at the time it is offered think in their mind about something ...
Care to translate that from gibberish into English?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
That seems to be the history of this world.
Smiler
2017-10-08 20:50:47 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
.> > Some people believe in leprechauns.
.> How many?
Five.
So only 5 people believe in that item you tried to bring to
counter belief in GOD.
Would it make their belief in leprechauns true if 5 billion people
believed it?
Is it evidence that leprechauns exist?
It would be more towards that piece of evidence proffered.
So, if enough people believe something, that makes it true in your world.
There are many here, in a.a., that believe that you are insane, so by
your measure it must be true.
That seems to be the history of this world.
When most people believed the earth was flat, it was flat?
When did it change into an oblate spheroid and why did nobody notice that
great event?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
If people thought that, that was how it was to them ...
Smiler
2017-10-09 19:58:36 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 1:15:26 PM UTC-7,
.> > Some people believe in leprechauns.
.> How many?
Five.
So only 5 people believe in that item you tried to bring to
counter belief in GOD.
Would it make their belief in leprechauns true if 5 billion
people believed it?
Is it evidence that leprechauns exist?
It would be more towards that piece of evidence proffered.
So, if enough people believe something, that makes it true in your world.
There are many here, in a.a., that believe that you are insane, so
by your measure it must be true.
That seems to be the history of this world.
When most people believed the earth was flat, it was flat?
When did it change into an oblate spheroid and why did nobody notice
that great event?
If people thought that, that was how it was to them ...
Didn't make it true, though, did it?
Even if a billion people believe a lie, it's still a lie.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
2017-10-09 23:12:29 UTC
No different than everything you think now.
Smiler
2017-10-11 00:42:53 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Didn't make it true, though, did it?
Even if a billion people believe a lie, it's still a lie.
No different than everything you think now.
Your attempt at mind-reading failed, convicted criminal Yost.
You need to prove that what I think is a lie, not just claim it.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
2017-10-11 01:18:05 UTC
So now he demands I be psychic as his next inane requirement.
Smiler
2017-10-12 03:04:40 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Your attempt at mind-reading failed, convicted criminal Yost. You need
to prove that what I think is a lie, not just claim it.
So now he demands I be psychic as his next inane requirement.
Thanks for admitting that it wasn't a lie, convicted criminal Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
2017-10-12 14:17:33 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Your attempt at mind-reading failed, convicted criminal Yost. You need
to prove that what I think is a lie, not just claim it.
So now he demands I be psychic as his next inane requirement.
Thanks for admitting that it wasn't a lie, convicted criminal Yost.
How would i know, since I do not know what you think?
Oh yeah, you are a well known lying deceiver fraud charlatan and your word carries zero weight with anyone who has a brain worth considering as having one. You lie so often and so frequently, so much, your word is absolutely worthless.
hypatiab7
2017-10-12 06:07:21 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 3:50:42 PM UTC-5, Atlatl Axolotl
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 1:15:26 PM UTC-7, TheRealMccoy
.> > Some people believe in leprechauns.
.> How many?
Five.
So only 5 people believe in that item you tried to bring to
counter belief in GOD.
Would it make their belief in leprechauns true if 5 billion people
believed it?
Is it evidence that leprechauns exist?
It would be more towards that piece of evidence proffered.
So, if enough people believe something, that makes it true in your world.
There are many here, in a.a., that believe that you are insane, so by
your measure it must be true.
That seems to be the history of this world.
When most people believed the earth was flat, it was flat?
If people thought that, that was how it was to them ...
By your own words, it is true. Are you going to change your beliefs
any time soon?
hypatiab7
Like you currently believing total nonsense.
Yap Honghor
2017-10-04 01:10:38 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Obviously the powers that be are going bye bye then quite obviously, see, and understand ?
And you think Trumpidiot will give up his power????
Not a F chance....
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-04 18:34:27 UTC
it has been almost a month, I am sure the 'falling stars' have surrounded your planet by now ...
Tim
You're a kook, and a known criminal.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-04 19:38:03 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by TheRealMccoy
Obviously the powers that be are going bye bye then quite obviously, see, and understand ?
And you think Trumpidiot will give up his power????
Not a F chance....
it has been almost a month, I am sure the 'falling stars' have surrounded your planet by now ...
You're a kook, and a known criminal.
Your planet is surrounded by the armies of heaven now.
Namecalling will not make that go away.
Tim
You're still talking out of your arse, kook puppet criminal. I'm simply pointing out facts about you.
TheRealMccoy
Stop looking in the mirror.
Ted
2017-10-04 20:01:08 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Tim
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Tim
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by TheRealMccoy
Obviously the powers that be are going bye bye then quite
obviously, see, and understand ?
And you think Trumpidiot will give up his power????
Not a F chance....
it has been almost a month, I am sure the 'falling stars' have
surrounded your planet by now ...
You're a kook, and a known criminal.
Your planet is surrounded by the armies of heaven now.
Namecalling will not make that go away.
You're still talking out of your arse
Stop looking in the mirror.
Shouldn't you be out somewhere standing near a traffic light holding a
sign?
TheRealMccoy
That might be illegal, I dont break the law.
Ted
2017-10-04 20:30:38 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Tim
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Tim
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by TheRealMccoy
Obviously the powers that be are going bye bye then quite
obviously, see, and understand ?
And you think Trumpidiot will give up his power????
Not a F chance....
it has been almost a month, I am sure the 'falling stars' have
surrounded your planet by now ...
You're a kook, and a known criminal.
Your planet is surrounded by the armies of heaven now.
Namecalling will not make that go away.
You're still talking out of your arse
Stop looking in the mirror.
Shouldn't you be out somewhere standing near a traffic light holding a
sign?
That might be illegal, I dont break the law.
Find a place where it's legal. You can make a few bucks instead of wasting
your time here.
TheRealMccoy
I am on an assignment for Jesus. The govt is keeping money i have from me, keeping me destitute. His return will allow me to do the things I need to do in life that the govt is stupidly not allowing me to. The completion of the assignment, IOW, Jesus return, will be the only thing that will allow me to do the things I need to do in life, nothing else.
Ted
2017-10-04 21:02:01 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Tim
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Tim
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
You need to forget about that and start doing stuff other people do,
Michael. If you wanna score that babe, then you'll need to make some
changes.
TheRealMccoy
Because you merely typed that? That is your plan? You have everyone in the world watching you plan is merely typing at me to not do my job for GOD?
Ted
I'm just trying to give you some helpful advice.
TheRealMccoy
I am not going to do anything contrary to my better interests.
Ted
Yes you are, it's what you have been doing.
TheRealMccoy
You cannot make me.
Ted
I wouldn't want to. You're the only one who's fucking yourself over.
TheRealMccoy
Then why are you trying so hard for?
Ted
do you snip quotes and eat shit? I dunno. Cuz yer an asshole, probably.
TheRealMccoy
I am going to put that answer up for all my classes to see - giving you the full credit ...
Ted
2017-10-05 02:01:25 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Tim
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Tim
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
I am going to eat shit
Suit yourself.
TheRealMccoy
Are you going to forget what you are doing?
Smiler
2017-10-05 20:58:35 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 2:48:05 PM UTC-5, Tim
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 3:38:07 PM UTC-4,
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 2:37:21 PM UTC-5,
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 2:34:30 PM UTC-4,
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 8:10:42 PM UTC-5,
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 2:42:50 AM UTC+8,
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
Other than pointing out that you're insane, what is he doing?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-08 20:53:04 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
Other than _correctly_ pointing out that you're insane, what is he doing,
liar and convicted criminal Yost?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Then you should stop posting here and do something to actually help yourself.
Yap Honghor
Another addition will not make any difference to your numerous appearing in the courts...
TheRealMccoy
so there is no reason for that ...
hypatiab7
They left when they realized you were involved.
TheRealMccoy
The 'falling stars' remain.
Tim
Yeah, they remain exactly where they are. It's just your IQ that is falling.
TheRealMccoy
The sign given by the LORD continues to be shown forth.
hypatiab7
Hocus pocus.
Tim
Only in your kook head.
TheRealMccoy
ad hominem
Smiler
2017-10-14 23:43:17 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by TheRealMccoy
Obviously the powers that be are going bye bye then quite
obviously, see, and understand ?
And you think Trumpidiot will give up his power????
Not a F chance....
it has been almost a month, I am sure the 'falling stars' have
surrounded your planet by now ...
You're a kook, and a known criminal.
Your planet is surrounded by the armies of heaven now. Namecalling
will not make that go away.
They left when they realized you were involved.
The 'falling stars' remain.
Yeah, they remain exactly where they are. It's just your IQ that is falling.
Can it fall any lower than zero?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

What planet are you from?
hleopold
2017-10-06 02:54:26 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by TheRealMccoy
Obviously the powers that be are going bye bye then quite obviously, see,
and understand ?
And you think Trumpidiot will give up his power????
Not a F chance....
it has been almost a month, I am sure the 'falling stars' have surrounded
your planet by now ...
What planet are you from?
Planet? I think you mean: What universe are you from?
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

Don’t forget your Decoder Weasel
Yap Honghor
And you are on which falling stars?
hypatiab7
2017-10-12 06:01:41 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by TheRealMccoy
Obviously the powers that be are going bye bye then quite obviously, see, and understand ?
And you think Trumpidiot will give up his power????
Not a F chance....
it has been almost a month, I am sure the 'falling stars' have surrounded your planet by now ...
If they have, why hasn't Earth been pulled apart by gravity?
He must be having quite a hot foot.
TheRealMccoy
They aren't 'falling stars' just look like it, it is a camouflage ...
hypatiab7
What's being camouflaged?
TheRealMccoy
you having a brain?
hypatiab7
Coming from you, that's a compliment.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-14 03:09:55 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Obviously the powers that be are going bye bye then quite obviously, see, and understand ?
You'd better run and hide then because if he knows what you have been doing here, you are going straight to hell along with all the other fundamentalist thugs.