D&C 1
TheRealMccoy
2017-09-12 23:20:16 UTC
4 And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days.

5 And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them.
Hollis Brown Jr.
2017-09-13 01:42:40 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
4 And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days.
5 And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them.
That's from DC Comics #1? Doesn't seem right.

Kevrob
2017-09-13 02:26:28 UTC
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by TheRealMccoy
4 And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days.
5 And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them.
That's from DC Comics #1? Doesn't seem right.
http://youtu.be/9ql_m-4jdZE
There wasn't a "DC Comics #1."

There was a Detective Comics #1.

https://www.comics.org/issue/177/cover/4/

THE BAT-MAN doesn't show up until issue #27.

It is important to know your scripture. :)

Cloud Hobbit
2017-09-13 07:07:19 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
4 And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days.
5 And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them.
At no time during a D&C do they say anything like that.