Don't tell Cloud Troll but...
JTEM
2018-03-12 16:00:45 UTC
We're not in the middle of an ice age
and I never said that we are.

We're still at the beginning.

This ice age is only a few million
years old. We should be continuing
the glacial/interglacial cycle for
tens of millions of years to come.

We're nowhere near the center.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/26411937926
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 19:45:40 UTC
Post by JTEM
We're not in the middle of an ice age
and I never said that we are.
We're still at the beginning.
This ice age is only a few million
years old. We should be continuing
the glacial/interglacial cycle for
tens of millions of years to come.
We're nowhere near the center.
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/26411937926
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no matter what evidence you provide that he is wrong.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-12 21:02:02 UTC
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no matter what evidence you provide that he is wrong.
______________

Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2 million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Bob
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
Smiler
2018-03-12 21:20:31 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no matter
what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

2018-03-12 21:25:46 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no matter
what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
No need, if you don't already know.

Some are in, some are out....

You must be in the "out" group.
Smiler
2018-03-13 00:13:28 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Smiler
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no matter
what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
No need, if you don't already know.
Thanks for the admission that you cannot prove it, liar.
Post by Bob
Some are in, some are out....
And some shake it all about. <Hokey Cokey>
Post by Bob
You must be in the "out" group.
You must be in the "out of your tiny mind" group.

Gospel TT
LOLOL.
Bob
2018-03-13 03:32:35 UTC
Thanks for the admission that you cannot prove it.
You not knowing it is proof enough.

And you trying to lie your way out of it only confirms
your guilt, boy.
Smiler
2018-03-13 22:59:45 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by Smiler
Post by Bob
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
No need, if you don't already know.
Thanks for the admission that you cannot prove it.
You not knowing it is proof enough.
You don't know it either. You merely believe it.
Post by Bob
And you trying to lie your way out of it only confirms your guilt, boy.
Where have I lied, liar?

2018-03-13 23:10:47 UTC
You don't know it either.
That's admission enough.

Now go away boy. This is big league here.

You're not ready for this.
Smiler
2018-03-14 01:56:20 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Smiler
You don't know it either.
That's admission enough.
Your snippage is admission enough that you cannot prove it.
Post by Bob
Now go away boy.
Make me.
Post by Bob
This is big league here.
Pity you're not up to it.
Post by Bob
You're not ready for this.
Is that a threat?

2018-03-14 03:20:59 UTC
Your snippage is admission enough that you cannot prove it.
I thought I had made that very plain to everyone here, years ago.

You just refuse to accept it.

I believe that only God can prove His existence.

I believe that God only proves His existence to those He has chosen.

According to Romans 8:16, I believe God has proven His existence to me.

I believe God doesn't want you to know, or have, any proof of His existence.

Therefore, you need to go find somebody to play your little word games
with who
believes they can prove His existence to you.

I cannot do that. Only God can do that.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-14 13:22:33 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Smiler
Your snippage is admission enough that you cannot prove it.
I thought I had made that very plain to everyone here, years ago.
You just refuse to accept it.
I believe that only God can prove His existence.
I believe that God only proves His existence to those He has chosen.
According to Romans 8:16, I believe God has proven His existence to me.
I believe God doesn't want you to know, or have, any proof of His existence.
So why do morons believe since there is no pixie coming out of LaLaLand to prove itself?
As nothing coming out of its hiding place, therefore there is no pixie then!!!!
Smiler
2018-03-16 01:28:58 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Smiler
Your snippage is admission enough that you cannot prove it.
I thought I had made that very plain to everyone here, years ago.
You just refuse to accept it.
I believe that only God can prove His existence.
Your lame excuse
Post by Bob
I believe that God only proves His existence to those He has chosen.
Another lame excuse.
Post by Bob
According to Romans 8:16, I believe God has proven His existence to me.
Your beliefs are not evidence.
Post by Bob
Therefore, you need to go find somebody to play your little word games
with who believes they can prove His existence to you.
I cannot do that. Only God can do that.
Lame excuses are all you have.

http://www.bible-history.com/old-testament/miracles.html
Yap Honghor
Oh shit, con bible becomes a proof?
Smiler
2018-03-13 00:16:00 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no
matter what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
No problem: http://www.bible-history.com/old-testament/miracles.html
No proof there, liar ArtyJoe.
Unless, of course, you consider the 'miracles' done by Superman, as told in
the comic books, as evidence.

2018-03-13 01:00:57 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no
matter what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
No problem: http://www.bible-history.com/old-testament/miracles.html
No proof there, liar ArtyJoe.
Unless, of course, you consider the 'miracles' done by Superman, as told in
the comic books, as evidence.
I've said it before: the comics' publishers were more honest,
when I was reading them. They always included a "this is fiction,
folks!" disclaimer along with the copyright notices. {The indicia.
Example, here:

https://yoshicast.com/how-to-tell-different-comic-editions/ }

I haven't seen an indicia for "Real Fact Comics," though.

https://www.comics.org/series/458/covers/?page=1

Kevin R
JTEM
2018-03-14 12:19:01 UTC
No proof there, liar ArtyJoe.
Unless, of course, you consider the 'miracles' done by Superman, as told in
the comic books, as evidence.
So "Prove" that atheists exists. This would set
a perfectly acceptable standard for proof.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/171847329173
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 13:04:30 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no
matter what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
No problem: http://www.bible-history.com/old-testament/miracles.html
No proof there, liar ArtyJoe.
Unless, of course, you consider the 'miracles' done by Superman, as told in
the comic books, as evidence.
If those stories are false, you can prove it with facts or expert testimony. Simply making stupid jokes proves nothing.
You are too stupid to understand credibility and evidence.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-14 16:46:54 UTC
___________________

More irony from the guy who thinks Moses was real and 2 million people can roam a small area and not leave a shred of evidence.
Street
ArtyJoe believes in Superman. The comic books prove him right.
v***@gmail.com
That's a LIE
Gospel TT
Lol your a rumdum that think's Superman is real lol.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-14 23:17:15 UTC
Post by Street
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no
matter what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
No problem: http://www.bible-history.com/old-testament/miracles.html
No proof there, liar ArtyJoe.
Unless, of course, you consider the 'miracles' done by Superman, as told in
the comic books, as evidence.
If those stories are false, you can prove it with facts or expert
testimony. Simply making stupid jokes proves nothing.
You are too stupid to understand credibility and evidence.
ArtyJoe believes in Superman. The comic books prove him right.
That's a LIE
Thanks for clearing up the fact that you can't tell lies from sarcasm.
You twit.
Gospel TT
2018-03-12 21:41:25 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no matter
what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
Are pastor prove's it whenever anybody doubt's. He got a deck of
card's he use's.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-13 00:03:40 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no matter
what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
You can't ask any theist to prove things....
They have no idea what is a proof.
2018-03-13 07:37:38 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no matter
what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
You can't ask any theist to prove things....
They have no idea what is a proof.
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't understand
what spiritual evidence is.

2018-03-14 06:43:02 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no
matter what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
You can't ask any theist to prove things....
They have no idea what is a proof.
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't understand
what spiritual evidence is.
Q.E.D.
How does ignorance prove anything?

2018-03-16 01:31:14 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no
matter what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and
2 million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
You can't ask any theist to prove things....
They have no idea what is a proof.
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't understand
what spiritual evidence is.
Q.E.D.
How does ignorance prove anything?
Why don't you ask yourself that question?

2018-03-16 02:53:29 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no
matter what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and
2 million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
You can't ask any theist to prove things....
They have no idea what is a proof.
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't understand
what spiritual evidence is.
Q.E.D.
How does ignorance prove anything?
Why don't you ask yourself that question?
Because, unlike you, I don't rely on my ignorance to believe that which
I don't know doesn't exist.

2018-03-17 02:47:40 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no
matter what evidence you provide that he is wrong.
______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real
and 2 million people wandered for for 40 years and left no
trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
You can't ask any theist to prove things....
They have no idea what is a proof.
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't understand
what spiritual evidence is.
Q.E.D.
How does ignorance prove anything?
Why don't you ask yourself that question?
Because, unlike you, I don't rely on my ignorance to believe that which
I don't know doesn't exist.
You rely on your ignorance to believe what you cannot show to exist exists.

2018-03-17 11:15:59 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
No. I rely on the faith in my heart to believe the truth that I can't
see exists.

2018-03-19 02:01:42 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Faith == insanity.

How come all the Catholics aren't locked up in mental wards?
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-19 04:06:08 UTC
How come all the Catholics aren't locked up in mental wards?
___________

The inmates are running the asylum.
aaa
2018-03-19 08:53:08 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Faith is the truth that we have always known.

2018-03-19 02:35:40 UTC
I rely on the faith in my heart to believe the truth that I can't
see exists.
___________

Like the crazy bastard you pretend to be.

Consider reading a science book.
aaa
2018-03-19 08:51:51 UTC
I rely on the faith in my heart to believe the truth that I can't
see exists.
___________
Like the crazy bastard you pretend to be.
Consider reading a science book.
Science has nothing to do with the philosophical subject of truth and
reality.

2018-03-17 12:15:22 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
You must admit, though, that few things in the universe are as
dependable as Triple Arsehole's ignorance. He was ignorant in the
past, is ignorant today, and shall be ignorant forevermore.
2018-03-19 02:00:47 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
No argument there.
Post by Don Martin
He was ignorant in the past,
is ignorant today, and shall be ignorant for evermore.
At least until he dies and insanity isn't usually terminal.

2018-03-13 23:24:07 UTC

Because there is no such thing.
aaa
2018-03-14 06:41:51 UTC
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't understand
what spiritual evidence is.
______________
Because there is no such thing.
That only shows your ignorance.

2018-03-16 01:31:59 UTC
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't understand
what spiritual evidence is.
______________
Because there is no such thing.
That only shows your ignorance.
That only shows your insanity.

2018-03-16 02:22:49 UTC
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't understand
what spiritual evidence is.
______________
Because there is no such thing.
That only shows your ignorance.
That only shows your insanity.
Only to a spiritual blind like you.

2018-03-17 02:45:51 UTC
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't understand
what spiritual evidence is.
______________
Because there is no such thing.
That only shows your ignorance.
That only shows your insanity.
Only to a spiritual blind like you.
Until you show evidence that there is such a thing, how can I not
be blind to it?
Where is my $70 million?
If you don't answer me, I can only assume that you have stolen it and
I'll have to get the police onto you.

2018-03-17 10:03:41 UTC
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't understand
what spiritual evidence is.
______________
Because there is no such thing.
That only shows your ignorance.
That only shows your insanity.
Only to a spiritual blind like you.
Until you show evidence that there is such a thing, how can I not
be blind to it?
My showing of evidence doesn't cure your blindness. I have shown the
evidence, but you are still blind.
Post by Smiler
Where is my $70 million?
It's only in your own mind.
Post by Smiler
If you don't answer me, I can only assume that you have stolen it and
I'll have to get the police onto you.
Since I have just found it for you, you should know it has nothing to do
with me or anything I said.

2018-03-19 01:55:58 UTC
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't
understand what spiritual evidence is.
______________
Because there is no such thing.
That only shows your ignorance.
That only shows your insanity.
Only to a spiritual blind like you.
Until you show evidence that there is such a thing, how can I not be
blind to it?
My showing of evidence doesn't cure your blindness. I have shown the
evidence, but you are still blind.
Nope. There's not a scrap of evidence in any of your posts, liar.
Post by aaa
Where is my $70 million?
It's only in your own mind.
But that, according to you, is evidence of the debt.
Post by aaa
If you don't answer me, I can only assume that you have stolen it and
I'll have to get the police onto you.
Since I have just found it for you, you should know it has nothing to do
with me or anything I said.
You said that beliefs are evidence.
My belief that you owe me $70 million must also be evidence.
When are you going to repay me?

2018-03-19 08:57:43 UTC
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't
understand what spiritual evidence is.
______________
Because there is no such thing.
That only shows your ignorance.
That only shows your insanity.
Only to a spiritual blind like you.
Until you show evidence that there is such a thing, how can I not be
blind to it?
My showing of evidence doesn't cure your blindness. I have shown the
evidence, but you are still blind.
Nope. There's not a scrap of evidence in any of your posts, liar.
You only prove my point.
Where is my $70 million?
It's only in your own mind.
But that, according to you, is evidence of the debt.
Not really. It's only your own imagination.
If you don't answer me, I can only assume that you have stolen it and
I'll have to get the police onto you.
Since I have just found it for you, you should know it has nothing to do
with me or anything I said.
You said that beliefs are evidence.
That's your misinterpretation.
Post by Smiler
My belief that you owe me $70 million must also be evidence.
When are you going to repay me?
Your imagination has nothing to do with evidence.

2018-03-14 01:49:08 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no matter
what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
You can't ask any theist to prove things....
They have no idea what is a proof.
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't understand
what spiritual evidence is.
What is spiritual????
And what is the evidence for pixie???
aaa
2018-03-14 06:40:21 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no matter
what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
You can't ask any theist to prove things....
They have no idea what is a proof.
Exactly the opposite is actually true. The atheists don't understand
what spiritual evidence is.
What is spiritual????
And what is the evidence for pixie???
Spiritual is the study of philosophy. Everything that is studied by
philosophy can be the evidence of God. Philosophy is essentially the
teaching of God to teach us God's spiritual reality in contrast with our
physical illusional world. The physical world that we are living in
isn't really real. The spiritual world that philosophy is teaching us is
the real world.

2018-03-14 16:43:03 UTC
Spiritual is the study of philosophy. Everything that is studied by
philosophy can be the evidence of God. Philosophy is essentially the
teaching of God to teach us God's spiritual reality in contrast with our
physical illusional world. The physical world that we are living in
isn't really real. The spiritual world that philosophy is teaching us is
the real world.

Yet only you "know" this because part of your brain is broken.

Bwahahahahaha.
aaa
2018-03-14 22:56:22 UTC
Spiritual is the study of philosophy. Everything that is studied by
philosophy can be the evidence of God. Philosophy is essentially the
teaching of God to teach us God's spiritual reality in contrast with our
physical illusional world. The physical world that we are living in
isn't really real. The spiritual world that philosophy is teaching us is
the real world.
Yet only you "know" this because part of your brain is broken.
Bwahahahahaha.
Well, you really need to realize that you are only laughing at your own
cluelessness.

2018-03-15 01:42:28 UTC
________________

But I'm not, I'm laughing at yours.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-15 02:52:58 UTC
Spiritual is the study of philosophy. Everything that is studied by
philosophy can be the evidence of God. Philosophy is essentially the
teaching of God to teach us God's spiritual reality in contrast with our
physical illusional world. The physical world that we are living in
isn't really real. The spiritual world that philosophy is teaching us is
the real world.
Yet only you "know" this because part of your brain is broken.
Bwahahahahaha.
Well, you really need to realize that you are only laughing at your own
cluelessness.
It is a big clue that you have admitted in the open that your head is damaged, severely.....
How can Cloud be clueless?
Smiler

JTEM
2018-03-14 12:16:48 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no matter
what evidence you provide that he is wrong. ______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed and the Exodus was real and 2
million people wandered for for 40 years and left no trace.
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
So you say. Now prove it.
How? Show us. Prove that atheists exists. Then
biblical literalists can use your own standard
for proof.

Oops!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/171847329173
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-12 21:37:22 UTC
Says the guy who hasn't heard that God does miracles as a hobby.
_________________

Hearing does not make it true.

I heard that Santa has flying reindeer but neither Santa or the reindeer exist.
Bob
2018-03-12 21:45:02 UTC
Hearing does not make it true.

No one said it does.
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 21:15:14 UTC
Once he gets a silly idea in his head, he'll keep saying it no matter what evidence you provide that he is wrong.
______________
Says the guy who thinks Moses existed
MISC ON MOSES

https://books.google.com/books?id=Kbgf52KNsLQC&pg=PA234&lpg=PA234&dq=ancient+writers+who+mentioned+moses&source=bl&ots=Q-WyI3Vtd9&sig=ArjAXHNAlwbrKxm-YTpTgVeVc10&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1z9_Rlc7XAhVD6GMKHedLAE0Q6AEIWTAI#v=onepage&q=ancient%20writers%20who%20mentioned%20moses&f=false

PHILO ON MOSES

https://www3.nd.edu/~undpress/excerpts/P01137-ex.pdf

ANTIQUITY OF MOSES PROVEN BY GREEK WRITERS

http://biblehub.com/library/justin/justins_hortatory_address_to_the_greeks/chapter_ix_the_antiquity_of_moses.htm

From "Historical Method" in Wikipedia

Indirect witnesses[edit]
Garraghan says that most information comes from "indirect witnesses," people who were not present on the scene but heard of the events from someone else.[7] Gottschalk says that a historian may sometimes use hearsay evidence when no primary texts are available. He writes, "In cases where he uses secondary witnesses...he asks: (1) On whose primary testimony does the secondary witness base his statements? (2) Did the secondary witness accurately report the primary testimony as a whole? (3) If not, in what details did he accurately report the primary testimony? Satisfactory answers to the second and third questions may provide the historian with the whole or the gist of the primary testimony upon which the secondary witness may be his only means of knowledge. In such cases the secondary source is the historian's 'original' source, in the sense of being the 'origin' of his knowledge. Insofar as this 'original' source is an accurate report of primary testimony, he tests its credibility as he would that of the primary testimony itself." Gottschalk adds, "Thus hearsay evidence would not be discarded by the historian, as it would be by a law court merely because it is hearsay."[8]

Post by v***@gmail.com
 https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X

Post by v***@gmail.com
 https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/

http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remembers-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Documentary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict

Papyrus confirms Exodus Account

https://ohr.edu/838
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-12 21:35:03 UTC
As I said no evidence of Moses or the Exodus.

Posting the same bullshit over and over won't make it true.

The Exodus story is impossible.
Bob
2018-03-12 21:40:32 UTC
The Exodus story is impossible.

Maybe for you, but not for God.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-12 21:48:47 UTC

Neither is possible.
Bob
2018-03-12 21:51:33 UTC
Neither is possible.

Maybe for you, but not for God.
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 21:53:10 UTC
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak

http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag

http://youtu.be/myX3xdxfB5E

http://youtu.be/uS8bzWTfs7A

http://youtu.be/t8USn3KlekM

http://youtu.be/tzg-d8xF5ro

http://youtu.be/FxHYh3QZbTI

https://ohr.edu/838
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-13 00:15:05 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
 https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
http://youtu.be/myX3xdxfB5E
http://youtu.be/uS8bzWTfs7A
http://youtu.be/t8USn3KlekM
http://youtu.be/tzg-d8xF5ro
http://youtu.be/FxHYh3QZbTI
http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remembers-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Documentary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
Papyrus confirms Exodus Account
https://ohr.edu/838
Same old debunked bullshit.

Unless physical evidence from the Sinai is found that can be accurately attributed to the people of the Exodus you have nothing.
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 01:13:27 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
 https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
http://youtu.be/myX3xdxfB5E
http://youtu.be/uS8bzWTfs7A
http://youtu.be/t8USn3KlekM
http://youtu.be/tzg-d8xF5ro
http://youtu.be/FxHYh3QZbTI
http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remembers-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Documentary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
Papyrus confirms Exodus Account
https://ohr.edu/838
Same old debunked bullshit.
Show me where it's been debunked.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Unless physical evidence from the Sinai is found that can be accurately attributed to the people of the Exodus you have nothing.
You never learn, do ya, dimwit?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre
Gospel TT
Your a blasphemer's cause you say God's a liar that want's you to lie.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-13 01:45:16 UTC
Unless physical evidence from the Sinai is found that can be accurately attributed to the people of the Exodus you have nothing.

You never learn, do ya, dimwit?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre
_____________

Should this issue ever end up in court that might come in handy.

It has no relevance to this discussion.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-13 02:30:08 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
 https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
http://youtu.be/myX3xdxfB5E
http://youtu.be/uS8bzWTfs7A
http://youtu.be/t8USn3KlekM
http://youtu.be/tzg-d8xF5ro
http://youtu.be/FxHYh3QZbTI
http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remembers-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Documentary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
Papyrus confirms Exodus Account
https://ohr.edu/838
Same old debunked bullshit.
Show me where it's been debunked.
You don't like evidence, so we don't show.
Unless physical evidence from the Sinai is found that can be accurately attributed to the people of the Exodus you have nothing.
You never learn, do ya, dimwit?
Can you actually read?
He talked about evidence but your answer is not related!!!
Ted
2018-03-13 00:25:02 UTC
The Exodus story is impossible.
Maybe for you, but not for God.
I found lots of evidence for
http://tinyurl.com/y8rrvltw
Ewww!!!!
Brian E. Clark
2018-03-13 22:12:31 UTC
The Exodus story is impossible.
Maybe for you, but not for God.
In making this claim, you're implicitly arguing that God
deliberately erased the archaeological evidence we'd find
in the lands in and between Egypt and Israel, if the
sojourn of the Israelites as depicted in the Bible were
true.

In addition, your claim would mean that God also magically
wiped out the records that the Egyptians would have made,
were the events of Exodus were historical. We have plenty
of Egyptian records from the time periods in question, but
none mentions the enslavement of Hebrews, much less their
subsequent liberation.

So if your approach were correct, God would become a
deceiver.

But your approach isn't correct. Really, it's not an
approach at all. It's merely a childlike assertion that our
Magic Daddy can do anything, and just like a small child
you seem to imagine that an assertion alone suffices to
trump all genuine investigation into the matter.

Brian E. Clark
Bob
2018-03-14 00:17:24 UTC
Post by Brian E. Clark
Post by Cloud Hobbit
The Exodus story is impossible.
Maybe for you, but not for God.
In making this claim, you're implicitly arguing that God
<snip straw man>

You obviously have no idea what I'm arguing. So you do
what everyone does when they have to guess. You make
something up.

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe about
the Exodus, and Moses, and anything else having to do
with God, the Bible, Judaism, and Christianity. I know
that God doesn't want everyone to believe the Bible. So if
you don't, it's because He has arranged every detail in
your life, i.e. family, relatives, friends, teachers, favorite
authors, favorite subjects, and everything else, so that you
will choose not to believe it.

I do not need to know anything else about you.

You're what we call a "non-elect, predestined for Hell".
Yap Honghor
If there is a pixie, you won't be here to argue for it, would you????????
Smiler

Gospel TT
But his ignorance is far more complete.
Smiler

It's almost as ignorant as you, the idiot who claimed he would "extradite" me for a civil suit. YOU ARE ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER..
Gospel TT

You still mite be extradited, you don't no.
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-16 18:40:09 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by Bob
Post by Brian E. Clark
Post by Cloud Hobbit
The Exodus story is impossible.
Maybe for you, but not for God.
In making this claim, you're implicitly arguing that God
<snip straw man>
You obviously have no idea what I'm arguing.
Neither do you.
But his ignorance is far more complete.
Yep. It's total.
It's almost as ignorant as you, the idiot who claimed he would
"extradite" me for a civil suit. YOU ARE ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER..
You still mite be extradited, you don't no.
Extradition | Define Extradition at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/extradition
Extradition definition, the procedure by which a state or nation, upon receipt of a formal request by another state or nation, turns over to that second jurisdiction an individual charged with or convicted of a crime in that jurisdiction.
Gospel TT

That mite happen to you
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 05:11:08 UTC
ONLY TO THE CLOSE MINDED
Street
2018-03-15 05:58:02 UTC
As I said no evidence of Moses or the Exodus.
Posting the same bullshit over and over won't make it true.
The Exodus story is impossible.
ONLY BECAUSE I EAT SHIT
Eww!!
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-15 06:38:36 UTC
The Exodus story is impossible.

ONLY TO THE CLOSE MINDED
________________

You mean people who rely on evidence and facts?

Yes for those who who don't want to clutter their minds with bullshit the Exodus myth should be kept away and ignored or ridiculed for what it is, stupid fiction written by ignorant people.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-15 09:21:59 UTC
As I said no evidence of Moses or the Exodus.
Posting the same bullshit over and over won't make it true.
The Exodus story is impossible.
ONLY TO THE CLOSE MINDED
Ya, of course the Egyptians allowed their slaves to escape en mass.....
That is quite logical in a mad person's mind.
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 18:44:44 UTC
As I said no evidence of Moses or the Exodus.
Posting the same bullshit over and over won't make it true.
The Exodus story is impossible.
ONLY TO THE CLOSE MINDED
Ya, of course the Egyptians allowed their slaves to escape en mass.....
That is quite logical in a mad person's mind.
Numerous nations have freed their slaves.

Britain in the 18th century
Russia in 1861
USA in 1867
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-15 21:35:58 UTC
As I said no evidence of Moses or the Exodus.
Posting the same bullshit over and over won't make it true.
The Exodus story is impossible.
ONLY TO THE CLOSE MINDED
Ya, of course the Egyptians allowed their slaves to escape en mass.....
That is quite logical in a mad person's mind.
Numerous nations have freed their slaves.
Britain in the 18th century
Russia in 1861
USA in 1867
Since the estimates of the number of people involved in the Exodus was around 2 million or about half the population of Egypt, there is no way that could have happened and not have been made note of by somebody.

It is impossible for that many people to have spent 40 years in the desert and left nothing in the way of evidence.

No country has ever released half of their population from slavery because the civilization would have crumbled.

Did god come by after the exodus and magically remove all the evidence? All the bones of the dead people, animals, and broken pottery eating utensils, and the excrement from people and animals?
Yap Honghor
2018-03-16 01:55:51 UTC
As I said no evidence of Moses or the Exodus.
Posting the same bullshit over and over won't make it true.
The Exodus story is impossible.
ONLY TO THE CLOSE MINDED
Ya, of course the Egyptians allowed their slaves to escape en mass.....
That is quite logical in a mad person's mind.
Numerous nations have freed their slaves.
Britain in the 18th century
Russia in 1861
USA in 1867
Since the estimates of the number of people involved in the Exodus was around 2 million or about half the population of Egypt, there is no way that could have happened and not have been made note of by somebody.
The truth is, would the Egyptian masters and soldiers allowed their slaves to escape?
Post by Cloud Hobbit
It is impossible for that many people to have spent 40 years in the desert and left nothing in the way of evidence.
It is impossible for such a big numbers of people to have enough food and water in the desert for one month, let alone 40 years!!!!
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No country has ever released half of their population from slavery because the civilization would have crumbled.
To prepare to wonder in the desert area for a long time, how much food and water are necessary??????
Theists do not care about logic, they have no brains to think deep.....
Yap Honghor
2018-03-16 01:50:58 UTC
As I said no evidence of Moses or the Exodus.
Posting the same bullshit over and over won't make it true.
The Exodus story is impossible.
ONLY TO THE CLOSE MINDED
Ya, of course the Egyptians allowed their slaves to escape en mass.....
That is quite logical in a mad person's mind.
Numerous nations have freed their slaves.
Britain in the 18th century
Russia in 1861
USA in 1867
The question is, why being all Christian nations, they allowed evil slavery to begin with?????

This tells us that morality in Christianity is totally bullshit!!!!!
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-16 03:27:01 UTC
As I said no evidence of Moses or the Exodus.
Posting the same bullshit over and over won't make it true.
The Exodus story is impossible.
ONLY TO THE CLOSE MINDED
Ya, of course the Egyptians allowed their slaves to escape en mass.....
That is quite logical in a mad person's mind.
Numerous nations have freed their slaves.
Britain in the 18th century
Russia in 1861
USA in 1867
The question is, why being all Christian nations, they allowed evil slavery to begin with?????
This tells us that morality in Christianity is totally bullshit!!!!!
LOL! The bible does not ban slavery, you ignorant asshole.
When the bible was written, it was common practice.
THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED HERE OVER AND OVER.YOU ARE STUPID.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-16 04:05:22 UTC
LOL! The bible does not ban slavery, you ignorant asshole.
When the bible was written, it was common practice.
THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED HERE OVER AND OVER.YOU ARE STUPID.
___________________

Says the stupid ads who has a hissy fit whenever the Imaginary Exodus and imaginary Moses are discussed and then puts up link to no evidence of both even though the consensus of archaeologists is that they both mythology due to the fact that there is zero real evidence of either.

Something that has been discussed here many times.

BTW the fact that God did not tell his chosen people that slavery was wrong and forbidden is one of the reasons that atheists reject his sorry ass.
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-16 04:24:39 UTC
LOL! The bible does not ban slavery, you ignorant asshole.
When the bible was written, it was common practice.
THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED HERE OVER AND OVER.YOU ARE STUPID.
___________________
Says the stupid ads who has a hissy fit whenever the Imaginary Exodus and imaginary Moses are discussed and then puts up link to no evidence of both even though the consensus of archaeologists is that they both mythology due to the fact that there is zero real evidence of either.
Something that has been discussed here many times.
BTW the fact that God did not tell his chosen people that slavery was wrong and forbidden is one of the reasons that atheists reject his sorry ass.
ROTFL! Slavery was common practice in the ancient world.
The ancient Romans, Greeks, Vikings, Spaniards, Mongols, Portugese and Arabs did it. In most of medieval Europe, serfdom, which is very much like slavery, was practiced.
Obviously God did not tell anyone it is wrong. You're too stupid to understand what I have proven before, that morals change in human history.

In European monarchies, the king could do anything he liked and kill anyone he liked.There were no elections and people were born as nobles with rights superior to the common folk.

That all changed when the US constitution was written.

You're just a stupid ignorant scumbag who is unable to learn anything or be honest about anything.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-16 18:40:18 UTC
ROTFL! Slavery was common practice in the ancient world.
The ancient Romans, Greeks, Vikings, Spaniards, Mongols, Portugese and Arabs did it. In most of medieval Europe, serfdom, which is very much like slavery, was practiced.
Obviously God did not tell anyone it is wrong. You're too stupid to understand what I have proven before, that morals change in human history.
_________________

I fully understand that human morals have changed but I thought God was supposed to be unchanging and all benevolent.

Slavery doesn't seem benevolent to me and if God doesn't speak about it being wrong then it must be ok with God. Surely if slavery is not nice God woul be against it.

Another glaring example of the bible being written by men, most likely slave holders or else the rules about slaves wouldn't be so bizarre.
Gospel TT
2018-03-12 21:38:55 UTC
Then why did you say we was????????????
Yap Honghor
2018-03-13 00:01:10 UTC
Post by JTEM
We're not in the middle of an ice age
and I never said that we are.
Yes, you claimed!!!
Lying theist is trying to wash hands....

<snip bullshit>
Gospel TT
He did claim that & now he's lying.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-13 00:44:11 UTC
Your religion is based on the DENIAL of the
Quaternary period, which is an ice age. Tell
people this one fact -- WE ARE INSIDE OF AN
ICE AGE -- and those that can't force themselves
to reject the fact stop caring about the GW

Inside of, in the middle of seems the same to me.
JTEM
2018-03-14 12:23:11 UTC
Cloud Hobbit wrote:

I said...
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Your religion is based on the DENIAL of the
Quaternary period, which is an ice age. Tell
people this one fact -- WE ARE INSIDE OF AN
ICE AGE -- and those that can't force themselves
to reject the fact stop caring about the GW
Fucking idiot said...
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Inside of, in the middle of seems the same to me.
Because you're a fucking idiot.

Ice ages typically last tens off millions of years
and this one is only a few million years old.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/171847329173