Intro - Was Peter The First Pope
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-10 21:02:10 UTC

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
a322x1n
2017-10-10 22:15:44 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/tFoHH5dlKrQ
How many plan to watch Bob the Boob's video? I need an exact
count of the morons in the newsgroup.
duke
2017-10-11 20:14:32 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/tFoHH5dlKrQ
Of course he was.

Matthew 16:13-19New International Version (NIV)
Peter Declares That Jesus Is the Messiah
13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples,
“Who do people say the Son of Man is?”
14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still
others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”
15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”
16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”
17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not
revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell
you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the
gates of Hades[b] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the
kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[c] bound in heaven, and
whatever you loose on earth will be[d] loosed in heaven.”

"Pope" or "Father figure of the Apostles and later the Bishops"

A man given authority to hold the keys of the kingdom of God, to bind on earth
to be held so in heaven. Wow. God gave this authority to Jesus and JEsus gave
it to other men.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 22:09:00 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
You're going to have to do better than that.

The video refutes all that, and then some.

Roman Catholicism is a works-based cult.

Christianity is a faith-based religion.

You are not a Christian.
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Ted
2017-10-11 22:32:55 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by duke
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Matthew 16:18 Jesus said "Thou art Peter, and upon this Rock-Hard Peter I
will build my church"

That says it all. The Church is built on a Rock-Hard Peter.
duke
2017-10-12 17:20:14 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by duke
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
Can't do better than the Word of God.
Post by b***@gmail.com
The video refutes all that, and then some.
Doc t is stupid. He thinks everything is in script.