MORE ATHEIST NONSENSE
Add Reply
Joe Bruno
2017-04-19 23:23:51 UTC
me (Joe Bruno change)

4:05 PM (17 minutes ago)
This is exactly why I have said that all theists are retarded.
FAMOUS SCIENTISTS WHO BELIEVED IN GOD

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html
Davej
2017-04-20 00:23:09 UTC
This is exactly why I have said that all theists are retarded.
I don't think "retarded" is the proper diagnosis. There is now
such a religious industry of deception and alternate facts that it
is difficult to guess if they are stupid, dishonest, or deceived.
A***@yahoo.com

You haven't proven any of these claims.
Yap Honghor
Assroid, it is so obvious that you can do the proof yourself....
Tim
You never prove yours. You just let the science, which shows your claims to be wrong, get you emotional.
Yap Honghor
Mad Joe, just one question you refuse to answer: "There is no reason for scientists to do research work if their god provides the answers, right?"
Saint Else Ware
How else can they check verify what he says unless they do. Science will go through the roof with him telling them things that will advance their understanding 3 to 500 years ...
b***@m.nu
2017-04-20 01:59:06 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:23:51 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno
Post by Joe Bruno
me (Joe Bruno change)
4:05 PM (17 minutes ago)
This is exactly why I have said that all theists are retarded.
FAMOUS SCIENTISTS WHO BELIEVED IN GOD
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html
Oh lookie the retarded theist wants to use false information to get
attention.

Einstein had no belief in a personal god here defined on goggle

A personal god is a deity who can be related to as a person instead of
as an impersonal force, such as the Absolute, "the All", or the
"Ground of Being"

In other words the idea of what you have of a god and any religious
site has of a god is NOT what Einstein meant. So no your religious
website lies and you just suck it up as law because you are an
indigent fucktard that is a theist and therefore by default a fucking
retard

as far as the rest of the list NONE can be used because of the fear
the churches put into the world, either believe or be tortured and
die.... YOU RETARDED MORON. There are you getting the attention that
you so badly want?
Cloud Hobbit
This is exactly why we all think you are stupid. You seem to think that because some famous smart people believed or claimed to believe in your imaginary god, that it somehow makes it more true. It's just their opinion, with as much evidence as ever, none.
Saint Else Ware
except that surveillance footage you are withholding you mean ...
default
2017-04-20 09:32:09 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 19:38:57 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Joe Bruno
me (Joe Bruno change)
4:05 PM (17 minutes ago)
This is exactly why I have said that all theists are retarded.
FAMOUS SCIENTISTS WHO BELIEVED IN GOD
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html
This is exactly why we all think you are stupid. You seem to think that because some famous smart people believed or claimed to believe in your imaginary god, that it somehow makes it more true. It's just their opinion, with as much evidence as ever, none.
That may be, but to someone who is conditioned into believing
(particularly where religion is concerned) what someone else is
telling them, having a big name saying something positive about god is
"irrefutable proof," that god exists.

Poor Einstein, as many times as he used the word god, they think he
actually believed in the god of Abraham.
Christopher A. Lee
2017-04-20 14:23:46 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Joe Bruno
me (Joe Bruno change)
4:05 PM (17 minutes ago)
This is exactly why I have said that all theists are retarded.
FAMOUS SCIENTISTS WHO BELIEVED IN GOD
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html
This is exactly why we all think you are stupid. You seem to think that because
Know, not just think.
Post by default
Post by Cloud Hobbit
some famous smart people believed or claimed to believe in your imaginary
god, that it somehow makes it more true. It's just their opinion, with as much
evidence as ever, none.
Believing in a god when everybody was raised theist, and losing that
belief was a punishable heresy, did not make them creationist.

In fact, many (if not most) revised their religious beliefs to
accommodate what they discovered.

Which has been pointed out to Mad Joe over and over again - only for
him to take no notice and keep repeating the same old unsolicited
bullshit in a place where he has no reason even to be.

If they had been creationist or fundamentalist, which seems to be the
only kind of theist Mad Joe imagines there is, they would have
rejected their science when it contradicted their beliefs.
Post by default
That may be, but to someone who is conditioned into believing
(particularly where religion is concerned) what someone else is
telling them, having a big name saying something positive about god is
"irrefutable proof," that god exists.
Religion makes people stupid.
Post by default
Poor Einstein, as many times as he used the word god, they think he
actually believed in the god of Abraham.
He took the trouble to explain what he meant by the term - it was the
underlying physics of the universe. And he didn't treat it like a god.

As with Spinoza, it was all there was that remained after the
supernatural had been removed but he couldn't let go of the idea.
Joe Bruno
2017-04-20 14:44:06 UTC
Post by default
Poor Einstein, as many times as he used the word god, they think he
actually believed in the god of Abraham.
He took the trouble to explain what he meant by the term - it was the
underlying physics of the universe. And he didn't treat it like a god.
HORSEDUNG. FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Albert Einstein's religious views have been widely studied and often misunderstood.[1] Einstein stated that he believed in the pantheistic God of Baruch Spinoza.[2] He did not believe in a personal God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings, a view which he described as naïve.[3] He clarified however that, "I am not an atheist",[4]
aaa
2017-04-20 14:46:43 UTC
If they had been creationist or fundamentalist, which seems to be the
only kind of theist Mad Joe imagines there is, they would have
rejected their science when it contradicted their beliefs.
Science studies what has nothing to do with any kind of philosophy. It
can never contradict with philosophy until someone has made the physical
science their version of philosophy to believe in. Therefore, the so
called conflict between science and religion is entirely man-made. It's
the result of atheists creating their version of scientific philosophy
in contradiction with the established religious philosophy. Science is
merely the scapegoat and the fig leaf to promote the atheist godless
philosophy.
Joe Bruno
2017-04-20 15:29:34 UTC
If they had been creationist or fundamentalist, which seems to be the
only kind of theist Mad Joe imagines there is, they would have
rejected their science when it contradicted their beliefs.
Science studies what has nothing to do with any kind of philosophy. It
can never contradict with philosophy until someone has made the physical
science their version of philosophy to believe in. Therefore, the so
called conflict between science and religion is entirely man-made. It's
the result of atheists creating their version of scientific philosophy
in contradiction with the established religious philosophy. Science is
merely the scapegoat and the fig leaf to promote the atheist godless
philosophy.
Don't waste time arguing with Chrissie. He's a chronic LIAR:Here is the evidence:

https://tinyurl.com/l952nsn
default
2017-04-20 15:35:06 UTC
If they had been creationist or fundamentalist, which seems to be the
only kind of theist Mad Joe imagines there is, they would have
rejected their science when it contradicted their beliefs.
Science studies what has nothing to do with any kind of philosophy. It
can never contradict with philosophy until someone has made the physical
science their version of philosophy to believe in. Therefore, the so
called conflict between science and religion is entirely man-made. It's
the result of atheists creating their version of scientific philosophy
in contradiction with the established religious philosophy. Science is
merely the scapegoat and the fig leaf to promote the atheist godless
philosophy.
I'm sure it probably seems that way to the thoroughly indoctrinated
theist - because all too often science refutes what religion teaches.
hypatiab7
2017-04-20 02:50:43 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
me (Joe Bruno change)
4:05 PM (17 minutes ago)
This is exactly why I have said that all theists are retarded.
FAMOUS SCIENTISTS WHO BELIEVED IN GOD
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html
So what? I can provide a long list of famous scientists who weren't
theists. Every time you post this, you prove nothing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_science_and_technology

http:http://www.jmarkgilbert.com/atheists.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nonreligious_Nobel_laureates

http://www.jmarkgilbert.com/atheists.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_film,_radio,_television_and_theater

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheist_authors

http://freethoughtblogs.com/blaghag/2010/01/a-large-list-of-awesome-female-atheists/

There are plenty more lists, but this is a good start for anyone who is
seriously interested. I doubt that ArtieJoe is.
Joe Bruno
2017-04-20 03:14:25 UTC

https://tinyurl.com/kuc5cu2
Joe Bruno
2017-04-20 14:40:09 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
me (Joe Bruno change)
4:05 PM (17 minutes ago)
This is exactly why I have said that all theists are retarded.
FAMOUS SCIENTISTS WHO BELIEVED IN GOD
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html
ROTFL! Are we to assume that Galileo and Copernicus were "retarded?"How about Rene Des Cartes, the guy who invented Analytic Geometry? How about Isaac Newton?
How about Michael Faraday? YAWN! Another atheist bullshit claim bites the dust.
default
2017-04-20 15:39:19 UTC
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 07:40:09 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Joe Bruno
me (Joe Bruno change)
4:05 PM (17 minutes ago)
This is exactly why I have said that all theists are retarded.
FAMOUS SCIENTISTS WHO BELIEVED IN GOD
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html
ROTFL! Are we to assume that Galileo and Copernicus were "retarded?"How about Rene Des Cartes, the guy who invented Analytic Geometry? How about Isaac Newton?
How about Michael Faraday? YAWN! Another atheist bullshit claim bites the dust
You should probably leave out Galileo and Copernicus since the church
had their teachings branded heretical...

Too bad we haven't the ability to actually question these people today
on what they think about a god. After all, back when they lived the
church had an iron grip on what people could say in public without
fear of retribution. If the choice was believe or die, I too would
say I believed...