Jesus left no wisdom
2018-04-09 14:10:22 UTC
Here I present a wisdom as ancient as the Mayans and needs no church. The church is the tree.

The #wisdom of the #hammock is about #frugality and #peace combined with the #magic of the #tree.

https://imgflip.com/i/280v12

What kind of wisdom Jesus left?

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

MAGIC BRACELETS
Banana Warrior Bracelet @eBay

#HammockForPeace #BikeForPeace
John Locke
2018-04-09 15:07:50 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 07:10:22 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Here I present a wisdom as ancient as the Mayans and needs no church. The church is the tree.
The #wisdom of the #hammock is about #frugality and #peace combined with the #magic of the #tree.
https://imgflip.com/i/280v12
What kind of wisdom Jesus left?
...if you're gonna perpetrate a religious scam...TRY not to piss off
the local government. Sooner or later you're gonna get nailed !
2018-04-09 15:13:33 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 07:10:22 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Here I present a wisdom as ancient as the Mayans and needs no church. The church is the tree.
The #wisdom of the #hammock is about #frugality and #peace combined with the #magic of the #tree.
https://imgflip.com/i/280v12
What kind of wisdom Jesus left?
...if you're gonna perpetrate a religious scam...TRY not to piss off
the local government. Sooner or later you're gonna get nailed !
The local government wants churches, not hammocks. They don't want wise people. Wise people would question corruption and ask for trees and paths for bikes.