Matthew 16 Does NOT Teach Peter Was Pope
2017-12-04 23:19:37 UTC

Duke continuously refuses to address the message in the videos.

He will only attack the messenger who posts the messages.

I have no problem with that. For that indirectly shows that
he knows the messages are true.
--
Christianity is a faith-based religion.

Roman Catholicism is a works-based cult.

This is the reason why Catholics are not Christians.

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
a322x1n
2017-12-04 23:54:13 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/5bVEXZ38Vs8
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in the videos.
He will only attack the messenger who posts the messages.
I have no problem with that. For that indirectly shows that
he knows the messages are true.
Bob, I think you have a problem telling truth from fiction.
As for the "biblical" passages, like all preachers you seem
to use them like putty, shaping them to mean whatever you
wish. I'm surprised you haven't written your own "bible"!
duke
2017-12-05 13:16:32 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/5bVEXZ38Vs8
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in the videos.
He will only attack the messenger who posts the messages.
I have no problem with that. For that indirectly shows that
he knows the messages are true.
Bob, I think you have a problem telling truth from fiction.
As for the "biblical" passages, like all preachers you seem
to use them like putty, shaping them to mean whatever you
wish. I'm surprised you haven't written your own "bible"!
Good grief, he's a pastor?? Of what satanist church?

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
2017-12-05 13:15:51 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/5bVEXZ38Vs8
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in the videos.
Your videos are hate-filled and heavy in error. Even poor doc T doesn't know
about John 21:25.
Post by Bob
He will only attack the messenger who posts the messages.
Besides, you hate filled approach is to toss out a stupid video that full of
errors and hatred.
Post by Bob
I have no problem with that. For that indirectly shows that
he knows the messages are true.
Yet it is YOU that refuses to discuss.

1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/5bVEXZ38Vs8
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in the videos.
Your videos are hate-filled and heavy in error. Even poor doc T doesn't know
about John 21:25.
You're probably the only one here who bothers to watch Bob's videos.
--
"Why would anybody want to base their life and morality around the
scribblings of so many liars." -- Cloud Hobbit
duke
2017-12-06 23:52:53 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/5bVEXZ38Vs8
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in the videos.
Your videos are hate-filled and heavy in error. Even poor doc T doesn't know
about John 21:25.
You're probably the only one here who bothers to watch Bob's videos.
NOt much more than the 1st minute or so now. It's boob's stupidity.

1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/5bVEXZ38Vs8
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in the videos.
Your videos are hate-filled and heavy in error. Even poor doc T doesn't know
about John 21:25.
You're probably the only one here who bothers to watch Bob's videos.
NOt much more than the 1st minute or so now. It's boob's stupidity.
the dukester, American-American
He's too stupid to present his case without a video. Posters like that
deserve to be ignored.
duke
2017-12-08 20:46:40 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/5bVEXZ38Vs8
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in the videos.
Your videos are hate-filled and heavy in error. Even poor doc T doesn't know
about John 21:25.
You're probably the only one here who bothers to watch Bob's videos.
NOt much more than the 1st minute or so now. It's boob's stupidity.
the dukester, American-American
He's too stupid to present his case without a video. Posters like that
deserve to be ignored.
Exactly, and never one that is his, to boot.

*****

Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2017-12-06 17:45:23 UTC
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 6:19:20 PM UTC-5, Bob wrote:

You can disconnect from Papal Catholicism, but you cannot disconnect from Catholicism as long as long JESUS is for you the Son Of God.
So I suggest you to forgo the communal prayers and keep praying in the privacy of your home.
But please don't be Law unto yourself by opening up your private organisation and call it church. Don't proselytize and create confusion for your own self interest. If you do God will never forgive you.
duke
2017-12-07 13:28:36 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/5bVEXZ38Vs8
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in the videos.
You're stupid to even address the issues other than to push fake news in videos.
Post by Bob
He will only attack the messenger who posts the messages.
I have no problem with that. For that indirectly shows that
he knows the messages are true.
Yes, you have a problem. You refuse to discuss.