Why We Believe While Others Reject
2016-12-26 18:27:09 UTC

2016-12-26 18:42:54 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Andrew
2016-12-26 19:16:55 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifies you as
--> gullible.
Kit
2016-12-26 22:55:23 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifies you as
--> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Kadaitcha Man
2016-12-27 00:26:52 UTC
Kit, a slippery and guts-griping disguised cheater velvet guard. Ye
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifies you as
--> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
It isn't an idea that is fully divorced from the scientific view. We
are after all made of star stuff, which is just cosmic dust.
--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.atheism
Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$***@registered.motzarella.org
aaa
2016-12-27 00:49:16 UTC
Post by Kit
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which identifies
you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.

Why is that any less moronic?
Smiler
2016-12-27 01:10:33 UTC
Post by Kit
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which identifies
you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
Post by aaa
Why is that any less moronic?
It isn't, moron.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2016-12-27 03:07:27 UTC
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifiesyou as
--> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
Therefore man was created, because
we know that dirt does not evolve.

That would be impossible.

Man was created.
Mitchell Holman
2016-12-27 03:37:29 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifiesyou as
--> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
Therefore man was created, because
we know that dirt does not evolve.
That would be impossible.
Man was created.
By your account so was the polio virus.

Who created that, and why?
Andrew
2016-12-27 09:22:36 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifiesyou as
--> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
Therefore man was created, because
we know that dirt does not evolve.
That would be impossible.
Man was created.
By your account so was the polio virus.
Who created that, and why?
This is called the "red herring fallacy".

When the atheists sees that he is stumped,
he tries to change the subject by bringing
a "red herring" into the discussion.

A tactic used by those who are willingly
deceived.

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/redherrf.html
Mitchell Holman
Just answer the question.
aaa
2016-12-27 14:11:49 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifiesyou as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
Therefore man was created, because we know that dirt does not evolve.
That would be impossible.
Man was created.
By your account so was the polio virus.
Who created that, and why?
This is called the "red herring fallacy".
Just answer the question.
All lives are creations of God. Had we not lost our natural immunity
because of sin, bacteria and virus would not have harmed us. All human
diseases are punishments of sin. It's all because we stay in sin, we lose
God's support and protection more and more. Every new disease we discover
simply means that we have fallen away from God farther and farther.
Melzzzzz
2016-12-27 14:19:13 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
That's your invention... pure imagination... so you call truth -
imagination?
2016-12-27 16:23:42 UTC
On Tue, 27 Dec 2016 14:19:13 +0000 (UTC), Melzzzzz
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifiesyou as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
Therefore man was created, because we know that dirt does not evolve.
That would be impossible.
Man was created.
By your account so was the polio virus.
Who created that, and why?
This is called the "red herring fallacy".
Just answer the question.
All lives are creations of God.
WHAT FUCKING GOD?
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
Had we not lost our natural immunity
because of sin, bacteria and virus would not have harmed us. All human
diseases are punishments of sin. It's all because we stay in sin, we lose
God's support and protection more and more. Every new disease we discover
simply means that we have fallen away from God farther and farther.
Idiot.
Post by Melzzzzz
That's your invention... pure imagination... so you call truth -
imagination?
He was brainwashed into stupidity and sociopathy. The barriers around
his brain make him incapable of understanding the real world including
other people.
aaa
2016-12-27 18:42:06 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
No. That is my personal understanding. It's not something I made up. I
have legitimate reasons to say what I say, but I will not call it truth.
There is only one truth that is God's truth, and God's truth can't be put
into words. It can only be realized.
hypatiab7
2016-12-28 11:05:28 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
So, you admit that you and the other theist trolls are all wasting your time here. Nothing you write will ever convert us or in any way make us agree with
you in any way about anything. So, go away and let us come to our own
realizations. None of you theist trolls should be here.

By the way, for something to be realized, it has to be out into words.
Kadaitcha Man
2016-12-28 11:44:27 UTC
hypatiab7, ye showed thy teeth like an ape, and fawned like a hound
and bowed like a bondman. Ye are a dirty butcher, a dronish fresh
piece of excellent witchcraft, an asinine braggart, an alcoholic very
No. That is my personal understanding. It's not something I made up. I
have legitimate reasons to say what I say, but I will not call it truth.
There is only one truth that is God's truth, and God's truth can't be put
into words. It can only be realized.
<minor snipperage>
Post by hypatiab7
Nothing you write will ever convert us or in any way make us agree with
you in any way about anything.
Nothing he writes is comprehensible, so on that score I guess you're
correct.

For a change.

aaa
2016-12-28 18:28:05 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
I'm here alone all by myself. I'm not with anyone. I have no intention to
covert you. Why are you so scared of being converted? This is only a
discussion to share our different ideas. It's an intellectual debate for
our mutual benefit. Why can't you accept this?
Post by hypatiab7
By the way, for something to be realized, it has to be out into words.
If it's put into words, no realization is needed. Anyone who can read
will be able to understand without any realization.
Mitchell Holman
2016-12-28 18:59:59 UTC
I have no intention to covert you.
vs................

"I intend to take over this spiritual
wilderness for God."
"aaa", Dec 23 2016
http://tinyurl.com/huya7mg
aaa
2016-12-28 19:38:06 UTC
I have no intention to covert you.
vs................
"I intend to take over this spiritual wilderness for God."
"aaa", Dec 23 2016 http://tinyurl.com/huya7mg
Yes. I still have no intention to covert you.

PS. If God doesn't convert you, why should I?
Mitchell Holman
Childhood diseases are due to their sin?
aaa
2016-12-27 18:59:36 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifiesyou as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
Therefore man was created, because we know that dirt does not evolve.
That would be impossible.
Man was created.
By your account so was the polio virus.
Who created that, and why?
This is called the "red herring fallacy".
Just answer the question.
All lives are creations of God. Had we not lost our natural immunity
because of sin, bacteria and virus would not have harmed us. All human
diseases are punishments of sin.
Childhood diseases are due to their sin?
Sin is a spiritual disease that infects all humanity. The punishment of
sin is blind. It does not distinguish between the innocent and guilty, or
whether it's a human or an animal incapable to sin. Because we have
sinned, all lives on earth must suffer the punishment of our sin as the
result.
Vincent Maycock
2016-12-27 23:21:26 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifiesyou as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
Therefore man was created, because we know that dirt does not evolve.
That would be impossible.
Man was created.
By your account so was the polio virus.
Who created that, and why?
This is called the "red herring fallacy".
Just answer the question.
All lives are creations of God. Had we not lost our natural immunity
because of sin, bacteria and virus would not have harmed us. All human
diseases are punishments of sin.
Childhood diseases are due to their sin?
Sin is a spiritual disease that infects all humanity.
If so, then maybe God should've quarantined Adam and Eve.
Post by aaa
The punishment of
sin is blind. It does not distinguish between the innocent and guilty,
But God should be able to.
Why must all lives suffer for our sins, in your story?
Andrew
2016-12-27 23:36:59 UTC
<>
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by aaa
Sin is a spiritual disease that infects all humanity.
If so, then maybe God should've quarantined Adam and Eve.
Our whole planet ~is~ quarantined. That's why we don't
have access at this time to what is beyond. We are like a
lesson book for the universe.
aaa
2016-12-28 01:22:38 UTC
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
We are Adam and Eve. Quarantining us doesn't really help us. We have
already put ourselves in the hell of sin anyway.
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by aaa
The punishment of sin is blind. It does not distinguish between the
innocent and guilty,
But God should be able to.
Yes. Only God can eliminate sin so that no one suffers in sin and the
consequences of sin.
Because our sinful desire is often at the cost of their suffering.
Vincent Maycock
2016-12-28 21:39:10 UTC
snip
Post by aaa
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by aaa
Sin is a spiritual disease that infects all humanity.
If so, then maybe God should've quarantined Adam and Eve.
We are Adam and Eve.
How do you figure that?
Post by aaa
Quarantining us doesn't really help us.
But it might help other people.
Post by aaa
We have
already put ourselves in the hell of sin anyway.
No, we were supposedly born into it; that's not our fault.
Post by aaa
Post by Vincent Maycock
Post by aaa
The punishment of sin is blind. It does not distinguish between the
innocent and guilty,
But God should be able to.
Yes. Only God can eliminate sin so that no one suffers in sin and the
consequences of sin.
So what's taking him so long?
And often it's not. So why are these other lives suffering?
Mitchell Holman
2016-12-28 00:00:14 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
That is not what the Bible says.

Ezekiel 18:19-20
The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the
father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of
the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall
be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked
shall be upon himself.
Bob Officer
2016-12-28 00:38:10 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
Exodus 34:7
Keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression
and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity
of the fathers on the children and the children's children, to the third
and the fourth generation.”
--
Dunning's work explained in clear, concise and simple terms.
John Cleese on Stupidity
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
aaa
2016-12-28 00:51:25 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
You are confusing the issue. I'm talking about the punishment of sin
being the result of our foolish mistake to sin. The Bible is talking
about the judgment of God to protect the innocent and punish the guilty.
The judgment of God is justice. The punishment of sin is blind injustice.
They are entirely different things.
Mitchell Holman
2016-12-28 02:55:00 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
You said diseases are the result of sin.

Are sick children sick because of THEIR
sin or someone else's?
aaa
2016-12-28 18:46:29 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
It's because of the sin of all of us. Sin is not personal. Sin is the
Borg Mind, and we are all Borgs, and we all share the same collective
that is sin.
aaa
2016-12-27 10:19:16 UTC
Post by Kit
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which identifies
you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
No, only living things can evolve because of God.
Why is that any less moronic?
It isn't, moron.
It is if you remove God from the "evolution" of life.

Fuck evolution, I can't find another word to replace it.

:-)
Smiler
2016-12-27 16:02:47 UTC
On Mon, 26 Dec 2016 11:16:55 -0800, "Andrew"
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which
identifies you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
No, only living things can evolve because of God.
Merely your unevidenced belief.
Why is that any less moronic?
It isn't, moron.
It is if you remove God from the "evolution" of life.
That would be the supposed god for which you have no evidence.
Post by aaa
Fuck evolution, I can't find another word to replace it.
Why would you want to replace an observed and proven fact?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2016-12-27 19:26:19 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which
identifies you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
No, only living things can evolve because of God.
Merely your unevidenced belief.
No. I have shown elsewhere why DNA mutation is an intelligent design
instead of the result of natural selection. Do you want me to repeat it
here?
Why is that any less moronic?
It isn't, moron.
It is if you remove God from the "evolution" of life.
That would be the supposed god for which you have no evidence.
I do, and I have shown you, but you refuse to accept them.
Fuck evolution, I can't find another word to replace it.
Why would you want to replace an observed and proven fact?
Evolution is never proven. By trying to explain life, which is a
philosophical subject, evolution has unconsciously made itself a
philosophical study instead of the natural science it claims to be. By
being a philosophical study, it can never be proven by natural science,
nor can it be falsified. It's nothing but a political ideology designed
to replace God as the creator of life.
Bob Officer
2016-12-27 23:43:23 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which
identifies you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
No, only living things can evolve because of God.
Merely your unevidenced belief.
No. I have shown elsewhere why DNA mutation is an intelligent design
instead of the result of natural selection. Do you want me to repeat it
here?
Where?
All anyone has seen you do is post word salad or fallacies. Your two
favorite fallacies seem to be circular reasoning, and post hoc fallacy.

Just making as statement is not the act of being "shown". You are being
dense if you believe making a post hoc declaration and later referring to
that claim is anything other than circular reasoning.
Why is that any less moronic?
It isn't, moron.
It is if you remove God from the "evolution" of life.
That would be the supposed god for which you have no evidence.
I do, and I have shown you, but you refuse to accept them.
Listening to a post hoc declaration is not being "shown" anything. Making
references to a post hoc declaration is at best circular reasoning, a
fallacy.
Fuck evolution, I can't find another word to replace it.
Why would you want to replace an observed and proven fact?
Evolution is never proven.
Enough supporting evidence exist for rational and non-delusional people.
Post by aaa
By trying to explain life, which is a
philosophical subject,
Post hoc declaration, a fallacy. This is not a fact simply because you
declare it so.
Post by aaa
evolution has unconsciously made itself a
philosophical study instead of the natural science it claims to be. By
being a philosophical study, it can never be proven by natural science,
nor can it be falsified. It's nothing but a political ideology designed
to replace God as the creator of life.
Nope.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
aaa
2016-12-28 02:39:04 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which
identifies you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
No, only living things can evolve because of God.
Merely your unevidenced belief.
No. I have shown elsewhere why DNA mutation is an intelligent design
instead of the result of natural selection. Do you want me to repeat it
here?
Where?
Somewhere. I don't know. I don't track my own posts.
Post by Bob Officer
All anyone has seen you do is post word salad or fallacies. Your two
favorite fallacies seem to be circular reasoning, and post hoc fallacy.
That's your misunderstanding. Circular reasoning and post hoc fallacy
happen in this physical world because in this physical world nothing is
really true until proven true. In God's spiritual reality, everything is
self-evident to be true all by itself. It's not possible to have circular
reasoning or to suggest other causes.
Post by Bob Officer
Just making as statement is not the act of being "shown". You are being
dense if you believe making a post hoc declaration and later referring
to that claim is anything other than circular reasoning.
Obviously you have mistaken your own non-understanding of my simple
statement as my supposed post hoc declaration. Why don't you try to
better understand me spiritually instead?
Post by Bob Officer
Why is that any less moronic?
It isn't, moron.
It is if you remove God from the "evolution" of life.
That would be the supposed god for which you have no evidence.
I do, and I have shown you, but you refuse to accept them.
Listening to a post hoc declaration is not being "shown" anything.
Making references to a post hoc declaration is at best circular
reasoning, a fallacy.
It's not a post hoc declaration. It's my testament as a witness.
Post by Bob Officer
Fuck evolution, I can't find another word to replace it.
Why would you want to replace an observed and proven fact?
Evolution is never proven.
Enough supporting evidence exist for rational and non-delusional people.
Since evolution is only an explanation after the fact, no amount of
evidence can prove evolution either true or false without broadening the
view of the observer by better understanding the evidence. Science does
not understand life because life is intelligent, and intelligence is non-
physical that can not be studied by science. Evolution has misinterpreted
the scientific evidence by declaring it as natural selection without
understanding that intelligence is the nature of life that should not be
overlooked and without realizing that the word "selection" already
indicates the existence of intelligence in its own theory.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
By trying to explain life, which is a philosophical subject,
Post hoc declaration, a fallacy. This is not a fact simply because you
declare it so.
Life is intelligent. All lives are. To study life, one must understand
intelligence because intelligence is the essential nature of life that
separates life from the lifeless. To understand intelligence, one must
study and observe the human mind. By studying our human mind, we have
started a philosophical inquiry for the nature of our existence and the
meaning of life. This is why life can only be studied as a philosophical
subject instead of a scientific object.

Science can not explain life because life is intelligent.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
evolution has unconsciously made itself a philosophical study instead
of the natural science it claims to be. By being a philosophical study,
it can never be proven by natural science,
nor can it be falsified. It's nothing but a political ideology designed
to replace God as the creator of life.
Nope.
Yes. Evolution is a man-made ideology by trying to replace God for people
to believe.
Bob Officer
2016-12-28 04:15:44 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
All anyone has seen you do is post word salad or fallacies. Your two
favorite fallacies seem to be circular reasoning, and post hoc fallacy.
That's your misunderstanding. Circular reasoning and post hoc fallacy
happen in this physical world because in this physical world nothing is
really true until proven true.
EVERYTHING in the lines starting with a -> is the post hoc declaration.
This is something you are declaring to be true because you simply said it
said so.

->In God's spiritual reality, everything is
-> self-evident to be true all by itself. It's not possible to have
circular
-> reasoning or to suggest other causes.

Just because you make a declaration doesn't make it true. The fact the
declaration is testable and the the only reason to justify the declaration
is your own words makes it circular.

You can find stupid like this every day.
Post by aaa
Post by Bob Officer
Just making as statement is not the act of being "shown". You are being
dense if you believe making a post hoc declaration and later referring
to that claim is anything other than circular reasoning.
Obviously you have mistaken your own non-understanding of my simple
statement as my supposed post hoc declaration. Why don't you try to
better understand me spiritually instead?
Because you're nuts?
Post by aaa
Post by Bob Officer
Why is that any less moronic?
It isn't, moron.
It is if you remove God from the "evolution" of life.
That would be the supposed god for which you have no evidence.
I do, and I have shown you, but you refuse to accept them.
Listening to a post hoc declaration is not being "shown" anything.
Making references to a post hoc declaration is at best circular
reasoning, a fallacy.
It's not a post hoc declaration. It's my testament as a witness.
Your not qualified to be a witness.
Post by aaa
Post by Bob Officer
Fuck evolution, I can't find another word to replace it.
Why would you want to replace an observed and proven fact?
Evolution is never proven.
Enough supporting evidence exist for rational and non-delusional people.
Since evolution is only an explanation after the fact, no amount of
evidence can prove evolution either true or false without broadening the
view of the observer by better understanding the evidence. Science does
not understand life because life is intelligent, and intelligence is non-
physical that can not be studied by science. Evolution has misinterpreted
the scientific evidence by declaring it as natural selection without
understanding that intelligence is the nature of life that should not be
overlooked and without realizing that the word "selection" already
indicates the existence of intelligence in its own theory.
Just how long were in the coma?
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
aaa
2016-12-28 19:16:00 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Bob Officer
Just making as statement is not the act of being "shown". You are
being dense if you believe making a post hoc declaration and later
referring to that claim is anything other than circular reasoning.
Obviously you have mistaken your own non-understanding of my simple
statement as my supposed post hoc declaration. Why don't you try to
better understand me spiritually instead?
Because you're nuts?
Apparently so. I didn't realize that you are honest about your lack of
understanding. No problem. I will try to talk about some easy things for
you to understand.

:-)
Smiler
2016-12-28 21:47:27 UTC
<snip>
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Since evolution is only an explanation after the fact, no amount of
evidence can prove evolution either true or false without broadening
the view of the observer by better understanding the evidence. Science
does not understand life because life is intelligent, and intelligence
is non-
physical that can not be studied by science. Evolution has
misinterpreted the scientific evidence by declaring it as natural
selection without understanding that intelligence is the nature of life
that should not be overlooked and without realizing that the word
"selection" already indicates the existence of intelligence in its own
theory.
Just how long were in the coma?
You mean that he's now concious???
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2016-12-28 13:51:33 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which
identifies you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
No, only living things can evolve because of God.
Merely your unevidenced belief.
No. I have shown elsewhere why DNA mutation is an intelligent design
instead of the result of natural selection. Do you want me to repeat it
here?
He was lying. He rationalised it out of deliberate ignorance.

And just like the other morons who have repeated this nonsensical
bullshit, he has been given examples showing this is false.
Post by Bob Officer
Where?
In his deluded imagination.
Post by Bob Officer
All anyone has seen you do is post word salad or fallacies. Your two
favorite fallacies seem to be circular reasoning, and post hoc fallacy.
Just making as statement is not the act of being "shown". You are being
dense if you believe making a post hoc declaration and later referring to
that claim is anything other than circular reasoning.
We've given him presentations and publications by researchers. We've
also explained RNA life.
Post by Bob Officer
Why is that any less moronic?
It isn't, moron.
It is if you remove God from the "evolution" of life.
Like all the other theist morons who say this, he left out the bit
where he provided scientific evidence for this imaginary magical
superbeing before making claims in the scientific arena that it is
responsible for things where we already have natural explanations,
Post by Bob Officer
That would be the supposed god for which you have no evidence.
I do, and I have shown you, but you refuse to accept them.
Stop lying.

Rationalisation of your pre-existing religious belief, isn't evidence
for it.
Post by Bob Officer
Listening to a post hoc declaration is not being "shown" anything. Making
references to a post hoc declaration is at best circular reasoning, a
fallacy.
Which is all these in-your-face morons have.
Post by Bob Officer
Fuck evolution, I can't find another word to replace it.
Why would you want to replace an observed and proven fact?
Evolution is never proven.
An outright lie.

It is a label originally given to the observation more than two
centuries ago, that fossils change and diverge over time, and that the
eventual result is modern species.

And as research has shown up more details, these have been added to
the definition.

Not to mention to the fact that the definition varies from field to
field - in the same way words like electricity do. For example, In
genetics it is the observation that allele frequencies vary in
populations. In other fields, it is the change due to inheritance of
survival characteristics. And in other fields it is speciation.

And all of these things are proven.
Post by Bob Officer
Enough supporting evidence exist for rational and non-delusional people.
Fazakerley.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
By trying to explain life, which is a
philosophical subject,
Liar.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
It's nothing but a political ideology designed
to replace God as the creator of life.
Liar.
Post by Bob Officer
Nope.
It's not the fault of science and scientists, that facts refute
religious claims.

I wonder if the imbecile will even attempt to address the following...

They refuse to acknowledge the work in abiogenesis research which
has demonstrated the formation of simple cells from abiotic proteins,
which metabolise and reproduce - and evolve nucleic acids over
subsequent generations...

An easy to follow presentation by the late Sidney Fox on the
formation of proto-cells in the lab using simple, natural processes.

They metabolise, reproduce, self-organise and respond to
environmental stimuli. In other words, they satisfy the textbook
criteria for life.

http://www.theharbinger.org/articles/rel_sci/fox.html

An abstract for a paper authored by Fox and his team concerning
their subsequent research into these proto-cells, with my
capitalising for emphasis...

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00700418

Experimental retracement of the origins of a protocell

Sidney W. Fox, Peter R. Bahn, Klaus Dose, Kaoru Harada, Laura Hsu,
Yoshio Ishima, John Jungck, Jean Kendrick, Gottfried Krampitz,
James C. Lacey Jr., Koichiro Matsuno, Paul Melius, Mavis
Middlebrook, Tadayoshi Nakashima, Aristotel Pappelis,Alexander Pol,
Duane L. Rohlfing, Allen Vegotsky, Thomas V. Waehneldt, H. Wax, Bi
Yu

Abstract

Although Oparin used coacervate droplets from two or more types of
polymer to model the first cell, he hypothesized homacervation from
protein, consistent with Pasteur and Darwin. Herrera made two amino
acids and numerous cell-like structures (“sulfobes”) in the
laboratory, which probably arose from intermediate polymers. Our
experiments have conformed with a homoacervation of thermal
proteinoid, in which amino acid sequences are determined by the
reacting amino acids themselves. All proteinoids that have been
tested assemble themselves alone in water to protocells. The
protocells have characteristics of life defined by Webster's
Dictionary: metabolism, growth, reproduction and response to stimuli
in the environment. THE PROTOCELLS ARE ABLE ALSO TO EVOLVE TO MORE
MODERN CELLS INCLUDING THE INITIATION OF A NUCLEIC ACID CODING
SYSTEM [my emphasis].
Smiler
2016-12-28 21:42:35 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which
identifies you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
No, idiot. Only living things can evolve.
No, only living things can evolve because of God.
Merely your unevidenced belief.
No. I have shown elsewhere why DNA mutation is an intelligent design
instead of the result of natural selection. Do you want me to repeat it
here?
Nope. You have claimed that but haven't shown it. I need scientific
evidence.
Why is that any less moronic?
It isn't, moron.
It is if you remove God from the "evolution" of life.
That would be the supposed god for which you have no evidence.
I do, and I have shown you, but you refuse to accept them.
You have admitted, several times, that you have no evidence.
That which you cannot show is, by definition, NOT evidence.
Fuck evolution, I can't find another word to replace it.
Why would you want to replace an observed and proven fact?
Evolution is never proven.
It _is_ proven, liar, and most educated people know that.
Post by aaa
By trying to explain life, which is a
philosophical subject, evolution has unconsciously made itself a
philosophical study instead of the natural science it claims to be.
Merely your delusion. Life is a scientific subject.
Post by aaa
By
being a philosophical study, it can never be proven by natural science,
nor can it be falsified. It's nothing but a political ideology designed
to replace God as the creator of life.
That would be the god for which you have no evidence.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2016-12-27 04:23:38 UTC
Post by Kit
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which identifies
you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
Why is that any less moronic?
No, you believe that dirt can automatically become a human. Talk about moronic.

Will you credit this base drudge's words, that he speaks he knows not what?
- Henry VI, Part 2
Andrew
2016-12-27 09:23:16 UTC
Post by Kit
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which identifies
you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
Why is that any less moronic?
No, you believe that dirt can automatically become a human.
Whereas you believe--> DIRT + TIME = HUMAN.
Post by hypatiab7
Talk about moronic.
Exactly!
aaa
2016-12-27 10:27:15 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which
identifies you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
Why is that any less moronic?
No, you believe that dirt can automatically become a human. Talk about moronic.
No. I believe abiogenesis is not possible because of the second law of
thermodynamics. Evolution ignores abiogenesis, but it doesn't mean that
it's not acknowledging abiogenesis. I intend to kill them all with one
stone.
- Henry VI, Part 2
Smiler
2016-12-27 16:07:19 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which
identifies you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
Why is that any less moronic?
No, you believe that dirt can automatically become a human. Talk about moronic.
No. I believe abiogenesis is not possible because of the second law of
thermodynamics.
Show your workings.
BTW, that belief also makes all chemical reactions impossible.
Post by aaa
Evolution ignores abiogenesis, but it doesn't mean that
it's not acknowledging abiogenesis. I intend to kill them all with one
stone.
WTF does that mean, moron?

2016-12-28 17:55:32 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which
identifies you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.
Why is that any less moronic?
No, you believe that dirt can automatically become a human. Talk about moronic.
No. I believe abiogenesis is not possible because of the second law of
thermodynamics.
Show your workings.
According to the second law of thermodynamics, for any given process,
entropy always increases. Everything in the universe is moving from order
to disorder. Since life demonstrates the ability to decrease the entropy
in its own system by increasing the entropy of the natural environment,
it shows itself having the ability to defy the second law of
thermodynamics to create order out of chaos without actually breaking the
law. Since the entropy in the natural environment always increases,
everything in the natural environment is becoming more disorderly. It
shows that the natural environment is not capable to provide life with
such order producing ability. Therefore, life can not be the result of
natural environment. Abiogenesis is not possible.
Post by Smiler
BTW, that belief also makes all chemical reactions impossible.
No. A chemical reaction can transfer entropy from one part of the system
to another part of system, but such process must be within a controlled
environment. Natural environment is not capable to provide such mechanism.
Evolution ignores abiogenesis, but it doesn't mean that it's not
acknowledging abiogenesis. I intend to kill them all with one stone.
WTF does that mean, moron?
It means that only God can create order out of chaos to give life to all.
Will you credit this base drudge's words, that he speaks he knows not what?
- Henry VI, Part 2
Andrew
2016-12-27 03:07:45 UTC
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifies you as
--> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from
dirt,
Explain exactly what you believe he was
created ~from.
Smiler
2016-12-27 16:08:13 UTC
Post by Kit
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which identifies
you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt,
Explain exactly what you believe he was created ~from.
We don't believe man was created, moron.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2016-12-26 23:35:36 UTC
Which identifies one as someone who follows the evidence, not gullible, gullible people believe in the fairy tales from that use piece of shit you call the holy Bible.
Kadaitcha Man
2016-12-27 01:06:36 UTC
Cloud Hobbit, it is fit that I commit offence to my inferiors. Ye
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifies you as
--> gullible.
Which identifies one as someone who follows the evidence, not gullible,
Provide the evidence.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
gullible people believe in the fairy tales from that use piece of shit
you call the holy Bible.
Human nature requires us to accept what our cognitive powers tell us,
and that includes, amongst other things, belief in the consciousness of
other people, belief in an external world, and for the majority of the
human race, belief in a god or gods. Therefore a normal person's
cognition, which is itself functioning normally, can deliver a belief
in a god without either evidence or argument from others. Furthermore
if we must trust our perceptual beliefs then it follows that there is
no reason not to trust a belief based on, for example, a religious or
spiritual experience. It's called rational justification.

Tim
2016-12-27 01:02:22 UTC
No. The goo story is tenable. We're made of the most common elements. Science and observation have shown that organic compounds can and are synthesised in nature. Accepting nature and its vast timespan is not being gullible.
Andrew
2016-12-27 03:07:16 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifies you as
--> gullible.
No. The goo story is tenable. We're made
of the most common elements.
Exactly! We're *made* ---> *created*.
Post by Tim
Science and observation have shown that
organic compounds can and are synthesised
in nature.
But not living things that are alive..
Post by Tim
Accepting nature and its vast timespan
is not being gullible.
As long as your understanding of that
is in harmony with science.

"Only living things can evolve."
~ "Smiler"
hypatiab7
2016-12-27 04:20:07 UTC
You never did explain in your own words what you mean by 'goo to you'.
NÃŒe Man Seah
2016-12-27 04:23:08 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifies you as
--> gullible.
You never did explain in your own words what you mean by 'goo to you'.
About 208,000 results (1.02 seconds)

You mad fucking cow.
--
督交以可歉 罷過學請穿他 問督可要這時會是 沒看 享濟 可交來來穿學

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is
absolutely fatal; Oscar Wilde
Andrew
2016-12-27 09:22:49 UTC
You're the believer.
Bob
2016-12-26 21:11:57 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
No, you're wrong, again.

If you'd watched the video you would know that could not possibly
be the reason.

But, you not knowing is just more confirmation of the reason why
you reject.

See how that works?

You're welcome.
Kit
2016-12-26 22:56:40 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
No, you're wrong, again.
If you'd watched the video you would know that could not possibly
be the reason.
TV and videos are for idiots. I read books.
You're welcome.
Bob
2016-12-27 01:38:12 UTC
Post by Kit
TV and videos are for idiots.
Are you able to back that up, or is that just your unsupported opinion?
Andrew
2016-12-27 03:07:06 UTC
Post by Kit
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
No, you're wrong, again.
If you'd watched the video you would know
that could not possiblybe the reason.
TV and videos are for idiots. I read books.
Which ones have you read in the past week?

Past month?
Kit
2016-12-27 10:34:04 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Kit
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
No, you're wrong, again.
If you'd watched the video you would know
that could not possiblybe the reason.
TV and videos are for idiots. I read books.
Which ones have you read in the past week?
The Bible.
Post by Andrew
Past month?
The Three Musketeers by Akexandre Dumas
Cloud Hobbit
2016-12-26 23:54:39 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
No, you're wrong, again.
If you'd watched the video you would know that could not possibly
be the reason.
But, you not knowing is just more confirmation of the reason why
you reject.
See how that works?
You're welcome.
Yes, we all see, that logic for you has no meaning.
Truth has no meaning.
The fact is that there is nothing in the world that could lead a rational mind to believe what you believe. The real world makes sense, your world does not.
Bible or no bible, faith or not, cause and effect dominate, except in your world where there is no evidence of a Creator god. NOTHING points to any kind of supernatural entity. NOTHING points to ID. NOTHING points to Darwin being wrong. NOTHING points to a world-wide flood, in fact, the evidence is clear, it never happened.

You have nothing.
aaa
2016-12-27 00:41:16 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
No, you have nothing, but I have found something. You have nothing
because there is nothing for you to see with your eyes. I have found
something because I have looked within myself to have realized something
that can't be seen with eyes.
Smiler
2016-12-27 01:13:14 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
Back to your hallucinations, I see.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Te Quan Ou Yang
2016-12-27 02:35:48 UTC
Back to your hallucinations, I see.
On the subject of hallucinations, I'm still waiting for your proof that
a ball tied to a string and whizzed about the head in a horizontal plane
exactly emulates the rotation and orbit of the moon.
--
督交以可歉 罷過學請穿他 問督可要這時會是 沒看 享濟 可交來來穿學

Hold back some goods for a thousand days and you will be sure to sell
at a profit; Chinese Proverb
aaa
2016-12-27 10:43:48 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
No hallucinations. Just a simple argument that you can't deny because you
see nothing.
Smiler
2016-12-27 16:12:31 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
I see all that is visible, unlike you who claims to see the invisible
without a scrap of evidence.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2016-12-28 03:23:12 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
I never claimed that I could see the invisible. That's only your
projection of me because you rely on your senses as the only way to
understand everything. You only know that your mind works, but you don't
know how your mind works. It's why you only ask to see everything but
never bother to understand anything. The word "realization" is never part
of your vocabulary.
Bob
2016-12-27 01:39:27 UTC
Bob
2016-12-27 01:34:11 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
No, you're wrong, again.
If you'd watched the video you would know that could not possibly
be the reason.
It all boils down to that being nothing but your opinion, that you cannot
back up, which makes it a lie, and that makes you a liar.

And once I've proven you to be a liar, you're finished for this thread,
I won't read anything else you write. You're history.

See how that works?

Now, who's next?
Mitchell Holman
2016-12-27 02:59:48 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
No, you're wrong, again.
If you'd watched the video you would know that could not possibly
be the reason.
It all boils down to that being nothing but your opinion, that you cannot
back up, which makes it a lie, and that makes you a liar.
Just like YOUR unproven claims make YOU a liar?

"In recent decades, however, new research
and discoveries in such fields as physics,
cosmology, biochemistry, genetics, and
paleontology have caused a growing number
of scientists and science theorists to
question neo-Darwinism and propose
intelligent design as the best explanation
for the existence of specified complexity
throughout the natural world."

Robert Duncan, AKA "Bpb, Dec 1 2016
http://tinyurl.com/gpledrj He ran
away when asked for proof of these
"new research and discoveries".
Bob Officer

Tom McDonald
2016-12-26 20:20:08 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Bob
2016-12-26 21:18:25 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes from
knowing that something is true.

Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Tom McDonald
2016-12-26 21:32:02 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes from
knowing that something is true.
Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Sad, blinkered Bob. Ignorant and proud of it. And he will never know
why, and will never change, because he *BELIEVES!* Calvin was right.

<smirk>
aaa
2016-12-26 23:30:26 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes from
knowing that something is true.
Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Sad, blinkered Bob. Ignorant and proud of it. And he will never know
why, and will never change, because he *BELIEVES!* Calvin was right.
<smirk>
Faith is not a belief. Faith is what makes you believe. You can argue
with any man, but you can't argue with your own faith. You can disbelieve
anything, but you can't disbelieve the faith within you because your
faith is the better of you.
Smiler
2016-12-27 01:17:42 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes
from knowing that something is true.
Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Sad, blinkered Bob. Ignorant and proud of it. And he will never know
why, and will never change, because he *BELIEVES!* Calvin was right.
<smirk>
Faith is not a belief.
Yes it is, liar. It's belief without evidence.
Post by aaa
Faith is what makes you believe. You can argue
with any man, but you can't argue with your own faith. You can
disbelieve anything, but you can't disbelieve the faith within you
because your faith is the better of you.
Redefining words to suit your unevidenced beliefs doesn't work here.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2016-12-27 10:51:59 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes
from knowing that something is true.
Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Sad, blinkered Bob. Ignorant and proud of it. And he will never know
why, and will never change, because he *BELIEVES!* Calvin was right.
<smirk>
Faith is not a belief.
Yes it is, liar. It's belief without evidence.
That's your misunderstanding of faith. Faith is knowledge. That's why the
dictionary defines the belief based on faith as a strong belief.
Knowledge is power, remember?
No redefinition, just better explanation.
Smiler
2016-12-27 16:19:27 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes
from knowing that something is true.
Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Sad, blinkered Bob. Ignorant and proud of it. And he will never know
why, and will never change, because he *BELIEVES!* Calvin was right.
<smirk>
Faith is not a belief.
Yes it is, liar. It's belief without evidence.
That's your misunderstanding of faith.
Then it's also the dictionary misunderstanding.
Post by aaa
Faith is knowledge.
Liar. You have no knowledge, only unevidenced belief.
Post by aaa
That's why
the dictionary defines the belief based on faith as a strong belief.
Its strength has nothing to do with its truth.
Post by aaa
Knowledge is power, remember?
Yet you have no knowledge, merely unevidenced beliefs.
Faith is what makes you believe. You can argue with any man, but you
can't argue with your own faith. You can disbelieve anything, but you
can't disbelieve the faith within you because your faith is the better
of you.
Redefining words to suit your unevidenced beliefs doesn't work here.
No redefinition, just better explanation.
A lame excuse for your redefinition.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2016-12-28 04:39:13 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes
from knowing that something is true.
Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Sad, blinkered Bob. Ignorant and proud of it. And he will never know
why, and will never change, because he *BELIEVES!* Calvin was right.
<smirk>
Faith is not a belief.
Yes it is, liar. It's belief without evidence.
That's your misunderstanding of faith.
Then it's also the dictionary misunderstanding.
No. The dictionary is only concerned with the concept of faith. It
doesn't have to explain the actual faith that can only be understood with
experience. The concept of faith is not the faith itself. It only
describes faith being without physical evidence. Since faith is all about
the truth, and truth is non-physical, there is no need of any physical
evidence for faith.
Faith is knowledge.
Liar. You have no knowledge, only unevidenced belief.
No. It's not what I believe. It's what I have experienced and understood
in life. It's not a belief. It's realization and understanding coming
from my heart. It's not something that I have acquired. It's something
given to me from the within. It's why it's called a realization instead
of a perception.
That's why the dictionary defines the belief based on faith as a strong
belief.
Its strength has nothing to do with its truth.
No. Its strength is because it knows the truth. Faith is the seed of
Christ and our covenant with God. Faith is the only thing left in us that
knows the truth of God. Without faith, we will never be able to know the
truth.
Knowledge is power, remember?
Yet you have no knowledge, merely unevidenced beliefs.
You can only repeat your empty claim, but you can never support your
empty claim with any evidence because you don't even understand what I'm
say.
That's just another empty claim based on your lack of understanding.
Bob Officer
2016-12-27 13:36:32 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes from
knowing that something is true.
Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Sad, blinkered Bob. Ignorant and proud of it. And he will never know
why, and will never change, because he *BELIEVES!* Calvin was right.
<smirk>
Faith is not a belief. Faith is what makes you believe. You can argue
with any man, but you can't argue with your own faith. You can disbelieve
anything, but you can't disbelieve the faith within you because your
faith is the better of you.
Circular at best.
Try this:

The following are true

If
Faith is following dogma.
Dogma is an belief that something is true without evidence or in the face
of contradictory evidence.
Then
Faith is a belief in something is true without evidence or in the face of
contradictory evidence.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
aaa
2016-12-27 14:44:31 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
[...]
Faith does not follow any dogma. Faith is the seed of Christ that grows
within us by the love of Christ. Whenever we give our love to Christ,
Christ will reward us with his love to make the faith within us grow. The
more we give our love to Christ, the more we receive the love of Christ
that will make our faith strong. Faith, being the seed of Christ, knows
Christ better than us. That's why we must follow our faith instead of any
religious dogma. The world is deceiving, and the mind is treacherous, but
the faith in our heart is always truthful to us.
Melzzzzz
2016-12-27 15:20:20 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
[...]
You are speaking dogma...
Bob Officer
2016-12-27 15:45:11 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
[...]
He is a funny little troll, isn't he?
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Christopher A. Lee
2016-12-27 16:24:44 UTC
On Tue, 27 Dec 2016 15:20:20 +0000 (UTC), Melzzzzz
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
[...]
Post by Melzzzzz
You are speaking dogma...
He's speaking nonsensical bullshit.
aaa
2016-12-28 04:47:33 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
[...]
What you call dogma is actually my life experience in following the
teaching of Jesus. So I'm only describing my personal experience in life.
You can call it whatever you want, but I will consider it my personal
testimony for the teaching of Jesus Christ.
Bob Officer
2016-12-28 05:16:58 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
[...]
Post hoc declarations
Post by aaa
in following the
teaching of Jesus. So I'm only describing my personal experience in life.
Augment of false authority.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
aaa
2016-12-28 19:02:43 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
[...]
No. It's not. It's putting the words of Jesus into practice. If this is
post hoc declaration, then all scientific applications are all post hoc
also. Are you being serious?
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
in following the teaching of Jesus. So I'm only describing my personal
experience in life.
Augment of false authority.
What the fuck is that?
!!Atheist
2016-12-28 19:48:24 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by aaa
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
[...]
definition:
'Post hoc ergo propter hoc (Latin: "after this, therefore because of this")'
Post by aaa
Post by Bob Officer
Augment of false authority.
What the fuck is that?
Argument of false authority fallacy; here, in alt.atheism, your Bible is not an authority.
Bob Officer
2016-12-27 15:24:30 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
[...]
You have never really consider what philosophy is , have you. It is not the
word salad you posted.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
aaa
2016-12-28 05:14:38 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Bob Officer
Post by aaa
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
[...]
If philosophy doesn't explain life and can't teach life how to live a
better life, it's a philosophy without any meaning or practicality to
life. It's useless and worthless. It doesn't worth the paper it's written
on.
Bob
2016-12-27 01:41:06 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Ignorant and proud of it.
Are you able to back that up, or is that just your unsupported opinion?
Cloud Hobbit
2016-12-26 23:56:48 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes from
knowing that something is true.
Which is why noody believes you. We know that nothing you say is true.
Post by Bob
Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Because there is nothing to get, religion, no matter which religion, is complete nonsense based on the ignorance of the people who made it up in the first place.

It was created from nothing and nothing is all yo will ever have.
Bob
2016-12-27 01:42:23 UTC
Andrew
2016-12-27 03:06:51 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
So this explains why you 'believe' the "goo to you"
story they told you, contray to known facts .

Tom,.."goo" does ~not~ evolve.

"Only living things can evolve."
~ "Smiler"
Smiler
2016-12-27 16:21:33 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
So this explains why you 'believe' the "goo to you"
story they told you, contray to known facts .
What known facts would they be?
Tom,.."goo" does ~not~ evolve.

2016-12-26 23:32:37 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Amazing, you can't even tell us why YOU believe, you have to find a youtube video to do it for you. Epic fail.

Grow some balls and speak for yourself you lying fuck.

The reason you believe is because A. you brought up in a household that believed or B. you hit some rock bottom place in your life and turned to religion because you could be forgiven for all the stupid shit you have done in your life.
Or C. You aren't really a believer at al, your just an asshole who likes to fuck with people.

In any case you are still a piece of shit.
aaa
2016-12-27 00:11:39 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Amazing, you can't even tell us why YOU believe, you have to find a
youtube video to do it for you. Epic fail.
Grow some balls and speak for yourself you lying fuck.
The reason you believe is because A. you brought up in a household that
believed or B. you hit some rock bottom place in your life and turned to
religion because you could be forgiven for all the stupid shit you have
done in your life.
Or C. You aren't really a believer at al, your just an asshole who likes
to fuck with people.
In any case you are still a piece of shit.
None of what you said is true in my case. I believe because I was
convinced by the faith within me.
Bob
2016-12-27 01:44:35 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Amazing, you can't even tell us why YOU believe, you have to find a
youtube video to do it for you. Epic fail.
Grow some balls and speak for yourself you lying fuck.
The reason you believe is because A. you brought up in a household
that believed or B. you hit some rock bottom place in your life and
turned to religion because you could be forgiven for all the stupid
shit you have done in your life. Or C. You aren't really a believer
at al, your just an asshole who likes to fuck with people.
In any case you are still a piece of shit.
Are you able to back any of that up, or is that just your unsupported
opinions?
Kevrob
2016-12-27 02:02:59 UTC
Post by Bob
Are you able to back any of that up, or is that just your unsupported
opinions?
This whole thread started with the post of a video link,
which, given Bob's predilections, is just more of his
second hand proselytizing. Proselytizing is off-charter for the
group.

We know yo are enthralled by Calvinism, so it is useless to
plead with you to exercise some free will and resist your
compulsion to post this drivel in an atheist newsgroup.

Again, if Calvin was right, I'd have to believe you are NOT of
the elect, `cause you sure don't seem to evince the slightest
bit of meekness reportedly evinced by Josh the carpenter's son,
whose alleged (but not very believable) birthday people
celebrated yesterday.

2016-12-27 02:27:48 UTC
This whole thread started with the post of a video link...
So what?

You're forgetting something, aren't you?

I didn't make you read my post, did I?