Why We Believe While Others Reject
2016-12-26 18:27:09 UTC

2016-12-26 18:42:54 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Andrew
2016-12-26 19:16:55 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifies you as
--> gullible.
Kit
2016-12-26 22:55:23 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifies you as
--> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Kadaitcha Man
2016-12-27 00:26:52 UTC
Kit, a slippery and guts-griping disguised cheater velvet guard. Ye
Post by Kit
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story
they told you. Which identifies you as
--> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
It isn't an idea that is fully divorced from the scientific view. We
are after all made of star stuff, which is just cosmic dust.
--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.atheism
Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$***@registered.motzarella.org
aaa
2016-12-27 00:49:16 UTC
Post by Kit
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Yet you believe the "goo to you" story they told you. Which identifies
you as --> gullible.
Yet you believe man was created from dirt, moron.
Therefore, you believe that the dirt can evolve.

Why is that any less moronic?
Cloud Hobbit
2016-12-26 23:35:36 UTC
Which identifies one as someone who follows the evidence, not gullible, gullible people believe in the fairy tales from that use piece of shit you call the holy Bible.
Tim
2016-12-27 01:02:22 UTC
No. The goo story is tenable. We're made of the most common elements. Science and observation have shown that organic compounds can and are synthesised in nature. Accepting nature and its vast timespan is not being gullible.
Bob
2016-12-26 21:11:57 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
No, you're wrong, again.

If you'd watched the video you would know that could not possibly
be the reason.

But, you not knowing is just more confirmation of the reason why
you reject.

See how that works?

You're welcome.
Kit
2016-12-26 22:56:40 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
No, you're wrong, again.
If you'd watched the video you would know that could not possibly
be the reason.
TV and videos are for idiots. I read books.
You're welcome.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-12-26 23:54:39 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
No, you're wrong, again.
If you'd watched the video you would know that could not possibly
be the reason.
But, you not knowing is just more confirmation of the reason why
you reject.
See how that works?
You're welcome.
Yes, we all see, that logic for you has no meaning.
Truth has no meaning.
The fact is that there is nothing in the world that could lead a rational mind to believe what you believe. The real world makes sense, your world does not.
Bible or no bible, faith or not, cause and effect dominate, except in your world where there is no evidence of a Creator god. NOTHING points to any kind of supernatural entity. NOTHING points to ID. NOTHING points to Darwin being wrong. NOTHING points to a world-wide flood, in fact, the evidence is clear, it never happened.

You have nothing.
aaa
2016-12-27 00:41:16 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Bob
[...]
No, you have nothing, but I have found something. You have nothing
because there is nothing for you to see with your eyes. I have found
something because I have looked within myself to have realized something
that can't be seen with eyes.
Bob Officer
2016-12-26 23:40:39 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
You believe because you're gullible.
Morton's demon?
--
Dunning's work explained in clear, concise and simple terms.
John Cleese on Stupidity

Tom McDonald
2016-12-26 20:20:08 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Bob
2016-12-26 21:18:25 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes from
knowing that something is true.

Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Tom McDonald
2016-12-26 21:32:02 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes from
knowing that something is true.
Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Sad, blinkered Bob. Ignorant and proud of it. And he will never know
why, and will never change, because he *BELIEVES!* Calvin was right.

<smirk>
aaa
2016-12-26 23:30:26 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes from
knowing that something is true.
Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Sad, blinkered Bob. Ignorant and proud of it. And he will never know
why, and will never change, because he *BELIEVES!* Calvin was right.
<smirk>
Faith is not a belief. Faith is what makes you believe. You can argue
with any man, but you can't argue with your own faith. You can disbelieve
anything, but you can't disbelieve the faith within you because your
faith is the better of you.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-12-26 23:56:48 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Because 'believing' is lots easier than 'knowing via facts'.
Poor Tom still doesn't realize that believing something only comes from
knowing that something is true.
Which is why noody believes you. We know that nothing you say is true.
Post by Bob
Oh well, that's just one more reason why Poor Tom rejects. He just
doesn't get it.
Because there is nothing to get, religion, no matter which religion, is complete nonsense based on the ignorance of the people who made it up in the first place.

It was created from nothing and nothing is all yo will ever have.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-12-26 23:32:37 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Amazing, you can't even tell us why YOU believe, you have to find a youtube video to do it for you. Epic fail.

Grow some balls and speak for yourself you lying fuck.

The reason you believe is because A. you brought up in a household that believed or B. you hit some rock bottom place in your life and turned to religion because you could be forgiven for all the stupid shit you have done in your life.
Or C. You aren't really a believer at al, your just an asshole who likes to fuck with people.

In any case you are still a piece of shit.
aaa
2016-12-27 00:11:39 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/c86rKIsNM54
Amazing, you can't even tell us why YOU believe, you have to find a
youtube video to do it for you. Epic fail.
Grow some balls and speak for yourself you lying fuck.
The reason you believe is because A. you brought up in a household that
believed or B. you hit some rock bottom place in your life and turned to
religion because you could be forgiven for all the stupid shit you have
done in your life.
Or C. You aren't really a believer at al, your just an asshole who likes
to fuck with people.
In any case you are still a piece of shit.
None of what you said is true in my case. I believe because I was
convinced by the faith within me.