Cloud Hobbitusk on God
Add Reply
A***@yahoo.com
2017-08-09 00:39:30 UTC
Eternity is a long, long time.

A number of Talkorigin apologists strongly came out against any sort of perpetual motion engine. Against any sort of free energy. This looks to be reasonable. In fact, there are laws of physics that were articulated in verbal form to describe such phenomena. In short, you cannot get more energy out of energy that is there. We're heard of the sayings, Output equals input. Energy just doesn't pop out nowhere.

But, you have a problem. Perhaps many scientists have looked this fact. The past is eternal. If you could draw an arrow that described backward in time, it would never stop. But the problem is that you have energy. Could that energy exist eternally back in time in order for it to be here now? Another problem put forth by scientists, is that energy will run out in this universe. Someday the universe will run cold and all the energy will be transformed into heat ,and this heat will spread out into the universe thus reaching equilibrium.

So how do you come up with enough energy to fill up all the space in the universe to fill all infinity past? Is there enough room in infinity past? Would it take up every square inch of space? If it did it couldn't exist in infinity. There must be infinite space for infinite energy.

The only solution for this question is that there must be infinite energy. We know so because there has been enough energy to get us thus far, though the universe appears to have finite amount of energy. In other words, the universe could not exist in infinity and thus cannot be God. Since the universe is not God, God must be apart from the universe and separate.
TheRealMccoy
2017-08-09 00:43:04 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Eternity is a long, long time.
The only solution for this question is that there must be infinite energy. We know so because there has been enough energy to get us thus far, though the universe appears to have finite amount of energy. In other words, the universe could not exist in infinity and thus cannot be God. Since the universe is not God, God must be apart from the universe and separate.
you did pick up on something here, of course, as you know, not precisely what you type here;

space time did indeed come from somewhere, all these changes do indeed produce multiple timelines;

deity is - meaning heavenly father - typically not observed down in space time tis true; but of course he does indeed exist for certain;

all the energy for all thsoe many timelines must come from somewhere, and seems to be beyond infinite.
Yap Honghor
2017-08-09 02:18:15 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Eternity is a long, long time.
The only solution for this question is that there must be infinite energy. We know so because there has been enough energy to get us thus far, though the universe appears to have finite amount of energy. In other words, the universe could not exist in infinity and thus cannot be God. Since the universe is not God, God must be apart from the universe and separate.
you did pick up on something here, of course, as you know, not precisely what you type here;
space time did indeed come from somewhere, all these changes do indeed produce multiple timelines;
deity is - meaning heavenly father - typically not observed down in space time tis true; but of course he does indeed exist for certain;
Only to your demented brain.....
Post by TheRealMccoy
all the energy for all thsoe many timelines must come from somewhere, and seems to be beyond infinite.
The universe can be indefinite and have no timeline...
There is no possibility to study how did this universe begin neither is possible to know the ending.
We speculate based on certain criteria which is subject to limitation or condition.
TheRealMccoy
2017-08-09 16:43:00 UTC
all the energy for all those many timelines must come from somewhere, and seems to be beyond infinite.
The universe can be indefinite and have no timeline...
Don't care how your imagination claims something can be, all that matters is how it actually is.
Yap Honghor
2017-08-09 02:13:27 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Eternity is a long, long time.
How long is that?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
A number of Talkorigin apologists strongly came out against any sort of perpetual motion engine. Against any sort of free energy. This looks to be reasonable. In fact, there are laws of physics that were articulated in verbal form to describe such phenomena. In short, you cannot get more energy out of energy that is there. We're heard of the sayings, Output equals input. Energy just doesn't pop out nowhere.
Where do you think it comes from?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
But, you have a problem. Perhaps many scientists have looked this fact. The past is eternal. If you could draw an arrow that described backward in time, it would never stop. But the problem is that you have energy. Could that energy exist eternally back in time in order for it to be here now? Another problem put forth by scientists, is that energy will run out in this universe. Someday the universe will run cold and all the energy will be transformed into heat ,and this heat will spread out into the universe thus reaching equilibrium.
How do you know the past is eternal?
Quit talking about energy, that is a field not for loon.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
So how do you come up with enough energy to fill up all the space in the universe to fill all infinity past? Is there enough room in infinity past? Would it take up every square inch of space? If it did it couldn't exist in infinity. There must be infinite space for infinite energy.
What are you trying to arrive at?
A home schooled person like you cannot talk properly...
Post by A***@yahoo.com
The only solution for this question is that there must be infinite energy. We know so because there has been enough energy to get us thus far, though the universe appears to have finite amount of energy. In other words, the universe could not exist in infinity and thus cannot be God. Since the universe is not God, God must be apart from the universe and separate.
Wow, making nonsense argument to derive at a non-existent pixie?
Who says this universe must have finite or infinite energy?
And why is it not possible for this universe to exist in infinity?

I see this universe requires no pixie which has shown no existence.
Plus, you have not define what is a pixie.....
A***@yahoo.com
2017-08-10 04:50:17 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Eternity is a long, long time.
How long is that?
It's time where there is no end. IF the universe is running out of energy, that means that it had to have enough energy to last into infinity past.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by A***@yahoo.com
A number of Talkorigin apologists strongly came out against any sort of perpetual motion engine. Against any sort of free energy. This looks to be reasonable. In fact, there are laws of physics that were articulated in verbal form to describe such phenomena. In short, you cannot get more energy out of energy that is there. We're heard of the sayings, Output equals input. Energy just doesn't pop out nowhere.
Where do you think it comes from?
Before we decide that we need to know if we have enough in this universe.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by A***@yahoo.com
But, you have a problem. Perhaps many scientists have looked this fact. The past is eternal. If you could draw an arrow that described backward in time, it would never stop. But the problem is that you have energy. Could that energy exist eternally back in time in order for it to be here now? Another problem put forth by scientists, is that energy will run out in this universe. Someday the universe will run cold and all the energy will be transformed into heat ,and this heat will spread out into the universe thus reaching equilibrium.
How do you know the past is eternal?
To say that it had a start is a construct.
Post by Yap Honghor
Quit talking about energy, that is a field not for loon.
If we can talk about it we can do it.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by A***@yahoo.com
So how do you come up with enough energy to fill up all the space in the universe to fill all infinity past? Is there enough room in infinity past? Would it take up every square inch of space? If it did it couldn't exist in infinity. There must be infinite space for infinite energy.
What are you trying to arrive at?
A home schooled person like you cannot talk properly...
I was not home schooled.
Yap Honghor
2017-08-10 07:23:20 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Eternity is a long, long time.
How long is that?
It's time where there is no end. IF the universe is running out of energy, that means that it had to have enough energy to last into infinity past.
A grain of sand also has a lot of energy.
But I really cannot see how our universe can run out of energy.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by A***@yahoo.com
A number of Talkorigin apologists strongly came out against any sort of perpetual motion engine. Against any sort of free energy. This looks to be reasonable. In fact, there are laws of physics that were articulated in verbal form to describe such phenomena. In short, you cannot get more energy out of energy that is there. We're heard of the sayings, Output equals input. Energy just doesn't pop out nowhere.
Where do you think it comes from?
Before we decide that we need to know if we have enough in this universe.
The universe is so vast that is beyond your imagination.
No one scientist can have some idea...
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by A***@yahoo.com
But, you have a problem. Perhaps many scientists have looked this fact. The past is eternal. If you could draw an arrow that described backward in time, it would never stop. But the problem is that you have energy. Could that energy exist eternally back in time in order for it to be here now? Another problem put forth by scientists, is that energy will run out in this universe. Someday the universe will run cold and all the energy will be transformed into heat ,and this heat will spread out into the universe thus reaching equilibrium.
How do you know the past is eternal?
To say that it had a start is a construct.
We do not know anything about the past, the start, or how it began...
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Quit talking about energy, that is a field not for loon.
If we can talk about it we can do it.
You cannot talk about science or energy or maths...they are not for pixie believers.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by A***@yahoo.com
So how do you come up with enough energy to fill up all the space in the universe to fill all infinity past? Is there enough room in infinity past? Would it take up every square inch of space? If it did it couldn't exist in infinity. There must be infinite space for infinite energy.
What are you trying to arrive at?
A home schooled person like you cannot talk properly...
I was not home schooled.
Of course you are. If not you won't be believing Noah flood or the Ark.
TheRealMccoy
2017-08-12 15:52:48 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
What are you trying to arrive at?
A home schooled person like you cannot talk properly...
I was not home schooled.
Of course you are. If not you won't be believing the Ark.
The ark exists and is being safeguarded by a group currently.
Smiler
2017-08-12 20:59:47 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
What are you trying to arrive at?
A home schooled person like you cannot talk properly...
I was not home schooled.
Of course you are. If not you won't be believing the Ark.
The ark exists and is being safeguarded by a group currently.
Bullshit.
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Don Martin
2017-08-13 12:46:26 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
What are you trying to arrive at?
A home schooled person like you cannot talk properly...
I was not home schooled.
Of course you are. If not you won't be believing the Ark.
The ark exists and is being safeguarded by a group currently.
Bullshit.
You may say so now, Mr S, but if the group Currently wishes to buy a
bridge, I suspect you'll change your tune quickly enough (and the
lyrics, too!).
2017-08-14 02:54:59 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 12:50:21 PM UTC+8,
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
What are you trying to arrive at?
A home schooled person like you cannot talk properly...
I was not home schooled.
Of course you are. If not you won't be believing the Ark.
The ark exists and is being safeguarded by a group currently.
Bullshit.
You may say so now, Mr S, but if the group Currently wishes to buy a
bridge, I suspect you'll change your tune quickly enough (and the
lyrics, too!).
The only bridge they're interested in is to bridge the gap between their
supposed god and reality. A bridge too far.
Yap Honghor
There is no breaking news.....
A***@yahoo.com
2017-08-13 02:31:32 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
What are you trying to arrive at?
A home schooled person like you cannot talk properly...
I was not home schooled.
Of course you are. If not you won't be believing the Ark.
The ark exists and is being safeguarded by a group currently.
Where is the ark?
There is no breaking news.....
Truth isn't determined by headlines.

Thomas Edison is generally credited with many of today's electrical inventions, yet the real star was Tesla. He died poor, living in an apartment and he fed pigeons.
Tim
2017-08-13 08:38:12 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
What are you trying to arrive at?
A home schooled person like you cannot talk properly...
I was not home schooled.
Of course you are. If not you won't be believing the Ark.
The ark exists and is being safeguarded by a group currently.
Where is the ark?
There is no breaking news.....
Truth isn't determined by headlines.
Nor is it determined by your lies about having evidence for the ark, fake Christian.
Changing the subject is a form of evasion. It's a common tactic employed by fake Christians.
Yap Honghor
2017-08-13 08:56:44 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
What are you trying to arrive at?
A home schooled person like you cannot talk properly...
I was not home schooled.
Of course you are. If not you won't be believing the Ark.
The ark exists and is being safeguarded by a group currently.
Where is the ark?
There is no breaking news.....
Truth isn't determined by headlines.
If your ark is truth, then millions of believers would flock to the site. First few pages of every news prints would be talking....
People like Edison is the real hero of the day....contribution and not conning like those televangelists, milking money in tons and enjoying their vast donation from the suckers!!!!!
Tim
2017-08-12 17:05:08 UTC

"Hobbitusk", that's name calling. Such emotion from a fake Christian.
A***@yahoo.com
2017-08-12 19:10:32 UTC
"Hobbitusk", that's name calling. Such emotion from a fake Christian.
Hobbitusk may be a name, but it's one of neutrality and speaks neither for or against the individual.
Tim
2017-08-12 19:24:49 UTC
That's a lie, fake Christian. You were throwing stones, again. You were emotional.
%
2017-08-12 20:17:20 UTC
no he wasn't
A***@yahoo.com
2017-08-12 20:18:53 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
"Hobbitusk", that's name calling. Such emotion from a fake Christian.
Hobbitusk may be a name, but it's one of neutrality and speaks neither for or against the individual.
That's a lie, fake Christian. You were throwing stones, again. You were emotional.
So is this guy throwing stones at himself?

Tim
2017-08-12 20:35:24 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
http://youtu.be/ELNh23yRiJc
You throw stones and that makes you a fake Christian.
A***@yahoo.com
What about that guy? Afraid to look? He sings Superman parody songs and his name is Goldentusk.
Tim
2017-08-12 20:39:03 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
"Hobbitusk", that's name calling. Such emotion from a fake Christian.
Hobbitusk may be a name, but it's one of neutrality and speaks neither for or against the individual.
That's a lie, fake Christian. You were throwing stones, again. You were emotional.
So is this guy throwing stones at himself?
http://youtu.be/ELNh23yRiJc
You throw stones and that makes you a fake Christian.
What about that guy?
I don't care.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Afraid to look?
You're making false accusations, fake Christian. I'm not wasting band width on your idiotic links.
Your name call and throw stones, fake Christian.
A***@yahoo.com
There you go throwing stones again, and getting real emotional to boot.
Tim
2017-08-12 21:05:18 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
He sings Superman parody songs and his name is Goldentusk.
Your name call and throw stones, fake Christian.
There you go throwing stones again, and getting real emotional to boot.
You mistake facts for stones, because facts make you emotional, fake
Christian.
A***@yahoo.com
2017-08-12 21:15:08 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
He sings Superman parody songs and his name is Goldentusk.
Your name call and throw stones, fake Christian.
There you go throwing stones again, and getting real emotional to boot.
You mistake facts for stones, because facts make you emotional, fake
Christian.
you always throw stones. all the time.