Crooked Hillary, In Drunken Stupor, Wants Another Recount! :-D
Add Reply
viva padrepio
2017-11-09 15:35:34 UTC

2017-11-10 01:17:38 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
http://youtu.be/hjz3pOdCOqU
http://youtu.be/UH01FhqMdc8
Ya, happy days will be ahead if Trumpidiot is being kicked out after a recount!
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-10 01:47:18 UTC
Zero reason to talk about Hillary or trump in here.
hypatiab7
2017-11-10 02:27:01 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Zero reason to talk about Hillary or trump in here.
The atheists in alt.atheism can talk about anything they want to talk about.
Theist robots like you aren't allowed to proselytize (though you bastards do.
It's how you're programmed.)
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-10 02:30:40 UTC
If the sock puppets all want to be off topic trolls which can high jack a newsgroup thusly destroying it, that is on them that they cannot consistently be on topic anywhere they are at, like destructive locusts
Smiler
2017-11-11 03:45:11 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
If the sock puppets all want to be off topic trolls which can high jack
a newsgroup thusly destroying it, that is on them that they cannot
consistently be on topic anywhere they are at, like destructive locusts
Exactly as you do with your bitcoin posts, hypocrite and insane convicted
criminal Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-11-10 02:37:13 UTC
The atheists in alt.atheism can talk about anything they want to talk about.
I notice that almost ~every day~ they have some question about ---> GOD.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-11-10 03:12:21 UTC
.> > The atheists in alt.atheism can talk about anything they want to talk about.
.> I notice that almost ~every day~ they have some question about ---> GOD.

I notice that the experiment lacks a control. The control experiment would
be your persuading all the theists here to butt out for two weeks, and then
we measure how much God babble the atheists indulge in when unprovoked.

I'm guessing it would be asymptotic toward zero.

A2
Yap Honghor
2017-11-10 03:17:40 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
The atheists in alt.atheism can talk about anything they want to talk about.
I notice that almost ~every day~ they have some question about ---> GOD.
If you want to talk about pixie, you need to present its existence!
Alternatively, you can specify its traits, character, and how it can exist.
Andrew
2017-11-12 16:04:55 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
The atheists in alt.atheism can talk about anything they want to talk about.
I notice that almost ~every day~ they have some question about ---> GOD.
If you want to talk about pixie, you need to present its existence!
They must already know that God is, since they feel the need to ask
questions about Him.
Post by Yap Honghor
Alternatively, you can specify its traits, character, and how it can exist.
"The invisible things of Him are clearly seen, being understood by
the things that He made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so
that you are without any excuse." ~ Selected
Yap Honghor
2017-11-13 01:27:51 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
The atheists in alt.atheism can talk about anything they want to talk about.
I notice that almost ~every day~ they have some question about ---> GOD.
If you want to talk about pixie, you need to present its existence!
They must already know that God is, since they feel the need to ask
questions about Him.
No...present your case.
Of course, you can't!!!
Post by Andrew
Post by Yap Honghor
Alternatively, you can specify its traits, character, and how it can exist.
"The invisible things of Him are clearly seen, being understood by
the things that He made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so
that you are without any excuse." ~ Selected
Yes, anything that is invincible can be in existence, but only in a physical state and it will only be without a brain!!!!

Just as electricity is invincible, it is useful to human. But it can never think nor can it hope to create...

There are thousands of such things, and Andrew has no excuse to imagine otherwise.
John Locke
2017-11-10 23:47:55 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
The atheists in alt.atheism can talk about anything they want to talk about.
I notice that almost ~every day~ they have some question about ---> GOD.
...I have no questions about your "God". The only question I have is
why you persist in the childish notion that your imaginary god is
real.
Andrew

Any "imaginary god" is not real. Got it?
Smiler
2017-11-11 03:47:07 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
The only question I have is why you persist in the childish notion that
your imaginary god is real.
Any "imaginary god" is not real. Got it?
Therefore, your supposed god character isn't real.
Got it.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-11-11 07:40:12 UTC
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 19:07:08 -0500, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by John Locke
The only question I have is why you persist in the
childish notion that your imaginary god is real.
Any "imaginary god" is not real. Got it?
...and since your god is imagianry, it doesn't exist...except
in your mind.
Don Martin
2017-11-11 03:05:13 UTC
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:47:55 -0800, John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
The atheists in alt.atheism can talk about anything they want to talk about.
I notice that almost ~every day~ they have some question about ---> GOD.
...I have no questions about your "God". The only question I have is
why you persist in the childish notion that your imaginary god is
real.
Or that he persists in the even more childish notion that his
imaginary god actually gives a shit about him. (But then, I suppose
that that is what imaginary gods are actually--and solely--for.)
2017-11-10 02:37:50 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Zero reason to talk about Hillary or trump in here.
Exactly as there is zero reason to talk about bitcoins in here.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279