How Did Life Begin?: Darwinian Evolution vs Intelligent Design
2017-04-08 05:44:58 UTC

2017-04-08 06:42:48 UTC
Evolution has nothing to say about how life began.

Only the stupid argue in favor of ID.
aaa
2017-04-08 18:57:04 UTC
Evolution has nothing to say about life at all. It's all imaginary.
Smiler
2017-04-08 19:30:23 UTC
Evolution has nothing to say about how life began.
Only the stupid argue in favor of ID.
Evolution has nothing to say about life at all. It's all imaginary.
That would be your supposed god character that's all imaginary.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-04-08 22:16:10 UTC
Evolution has nothing to say about how life began.
Only the stupid argue in favor of ID.
Evolution has nothing to say about life at all. It's all imaginary.
That would be your supposed god character that's all imaginary.
So far, it's just been one opinion against another.

No one has any proof to show the others of what they believe
to be true.

If there was proof, then there would be no need of faith,
for everyone would know that there is a God.

Only a certain number of people believe there is a God.

They have been given that faith by God Himself.

The rest have been rejected by God, and predestined for Hell.

"So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens
whomever he wills." (Romans 9:18)
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-04-08 22:32:07 UTC
Post by Bob
Only a certain number of people believe there is a God.
They have been given that faith by God Himself.
The rest have been rejected by God, and predestined for Hell.
Well, Bob, so far your god is a huge fuckup.
It created a Hell knowing beforehand that it will put the vast majority of humans there.
Bob
2017-04-09 03:17:17 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Bob
Only a certain number of people believe there is a God.
They have been given that faith by God Himself.
The rest have been rejected by God, and predestined for Hell.
Well, Bob, so far your god is a huge fuckup.
It created a Hell knowing beforehand that it will put the vast majority of humans there.
How quickly you forget.

That's just your opinion.

God does not make mistakes.

Hell was made long before humans were created.

Hell was not made for humans.

Hell is where sins will be punished.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed,
into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.'"
(Matthew 25:41)

If you end up in Hell, it's your own fault.

You'll know what I'm talking about, after you're there.

Not before.

Don't forget that.
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-09 04:05:49 UTC
Bob <***@null.null> wrote in news:occ93q$1v1o$***@gioia.aioe.org:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitzmiller_v._Dover_Area_School_District>

<http://tinyurl.com/bmxa4rc>

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-
to-creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

<http://www.skepticblog.org/2013/08/28/stephen-meyers-fumbling-bumbling-
amateur-cambrian-follies/>

<http://tinyurl.com/grmdhtv>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=stephen+myers>

<http://tinyurl.com/zlcp8u9>

<http://donaldprothero.com/quotes.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/hp2vd4v>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=Lee+Strobel%27s>

<http://tinyurl.com/zbl54ww>

http://youtu.be/DjFgcOId-ZY

<http://tinyurl.com/j9nkey5>

<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zvyyhxn>

<http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/>

<http://tinyurl.com/c72j7wv>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_replication>

<http://tinyurl.com/goxgec9>

<https://edthemanicstreetpreacher.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/dawkins-
berlinski/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zmv3xf2>

<https://www.theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/06/22-
answers-creationism-evolution-bill-nye-ken-ham-debate>

<http://tinyurl.com/hwjf83d>

<http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/dumb-things-creationists-
say/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zq9wt5k>

<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/20/magazine/unintelligent-design.html?
_r=0>

<http://tinyurl.com/h7ubjta>

<http://www.eoht.info/page/Creationism+scientists+ranked+by+idiocy>

<http://tinyurl.com/h5y2gao>

<https://www.chess.com/groups/forumview/18-creationist-arguments-
debunked>

<http://tinyurl.com/zb7sfyr>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Creationism>

<http://tinyurl.com/zt8dycq>

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/28/creation-origin-life-
future-adam-rutherford-review>

<http://tinyurl.com/hsj6u6y>

<http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2016/06/07/what-do-physicists-
think-of-michio-kaku/>

<http://tinyurl.com/j32bskg>

<http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16>

<http://tinyurl.com/3p4e7mx>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>

<http://tinyurl.com/jyzjfar>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel>

<http://tinyurl.com/pcqylyj>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/7vw8ozk>

<http://www.famousscientists.org/charles-darwin/>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpr7p5v>

<http://darwin-online.org.uk/biography.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/5p6znj>

"Creation science" has not entered the curriculum for a reason so
simple and so basic that we often forget to mention it: because it is
false, and because good teachers understand exactly why it is false.
What could be more destructive of that most fragile yet most precious
commodity in our entire intellectual heritage -- good teaching -- than
a bill forcing honourable teachers to sully their sacred trust by
granting equal treatment to a doctrine not only known to be false, but
calculated to undermine any general understanding of science as an
enterprise? - Stephen Jay Gould.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould>

<http://tinyurl.com/jc3ckub>

<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-human-evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/jsalxfe>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=macarthur>

<http://tinyurl.com/jenrqkq>

<http://www.annualreviews.org/journal/ecolsys>

<http://tinyurl.com/z8o6zan>

<http://www.cell.com/trends/ecology-evolution/home>

<http://tinyurl.com/pwg6fak>

http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Falldidit#Falldidit>

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>
!! Atheist ------------------------------
Extortion, Believe or Burn, is *THE* foundation of Christianity.
Bob
2017-04-09 10:42:53 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Bob
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Bob
Only a certain number of people believe there is a God.
They have been given that faith by God Himself.
The rest have been rejected by God, and predestined for Hell.
Well, Bob, so far your god is a huge fuckup.
It created a Hell knowing beforehand that it will put the vast majority
of humans there.
How quickly you forget.
That's just your opinion.
God does not make mistakes.
Hell was made long before humans were created.
Hell was not made for humans.
Hell is where sins will be punished.
"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed,
into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.'"
(Matthew 25:41)
If you end up in Hell, it's your own fault.
Extortion, Believe or Burn, is *THE* foundation of Christianity.
For the non-elect.

You're forgetting that you cannot believe unless God first chooses you
to believe, and He only does that for a certain number of people.

If you were placed in the same situation that Adam was in, and told you
could eat from every tree except one, you would have done the same
thing. You would have eaten that forbidden fruit. So would I. So would
everyone else. That's the difficulty, the snag, that's the price we pay
for having a freewill.
Don't forget that.
Malte Runz
2017-04-09 16:13:18 UTC
On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 01:52:59 -0700, "!! Atheist
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Bob
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Bob
Only a certain number of people believe there is a God.
They have been given that faith by God Himself.
The rest have been rejected by God, and predestined for Hell.
Well, Bob, so far your god is a huge fuckup.
It created a Hell knowing beforehand that it will put the vast majority
of humans there.
If you end up in Hell, it's your own fault.
No it isn't. God chose to not give us "that faith", God "rejected" us
and He decides to send us to "Hell".
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Extortion, Believe or Burn, is *THE* foundation of Christianity.
And I don't negotiate with terrorists.
Malte Runz
Adam A. Wanderer

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>
Davej
2017-04-09 16:31:06 UTC
Post by Bob
So far, it's just been one opinion against another.
No one has any proof to show the others of what they
believe to be true.
Except that we aren't harping on the subject. You are. You
have no proof or even any evidence but you keep pretending
that you do. Chemical reactions are known to occur naturally
but Jesus has not appeared in the sky or even done a simple
interview.
John Locke
2017-04-09 17:26:34 UTC
Post by Bob
So far, it's just been one opinion against another.
No one has any proof to show the others of what they
believe to be true.
Except that we aren't harping on the subject. You are. You
have no proof or even any evidence but you keep pretending
that you do. Chemical reactions are known to occur naturally
but Jesus has not appeared in the sky or even done a simple
interview.
...and eventually we'll be able to explain in great detail how those
chemical reactions came together to form living cells. But if we
adopted the dead-ended "God did it" bullshit, we'd never even bother
to look for the real answers. It's why religion is so toxic. It makes
people stupid...and lazy.
aaa
2017-04-09 18:18:21 UTC
Post by Bob
So far, it's just been one opinion against another.
No one has any proof to show the others of what they
believe to be true.
Except that we aren't harping on the subject. You are. You
have no proof or even any evidence but you keep pretending
that you do. Chemical reactions are known to occur naturally
but Jesus has not appeared in the sky or even done a simple
interview.
....and eventually we'll be able to explain in great detail how those
chemical reactions came together to form living cells. But if we
adopted the dead-ended "God did it" bullshit, we'd never even bother
to look for the real answers. It's why religion is so toxic. It makes
people stupid...and lazy.
That's pure imaginary propaganda. God never stops science. In fact,
science is the result of acquiring knowledge from God. Without God
providing the knowledge, there would never have been any scientific
discovery because all human knowledge comes from God.
Melzzzzz
2017-04-09 18:26:23 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
And what happened when you woke up?
That would be your imaginary only. I don't imagine God. I'm aware of God.
Tim
2017-04-09 16:18:19 UTC
You have evolution confused with religion.
aaa
2017-04-09 17:32:24 UTC
Evolution has nothing to say about how life began.
Only the stupid argue in favor of ID.
Evolution has nothing to say about life at all. It's all imaginary.
You have evolution confused with religion.
No. Unlike evolution, the Bible is all about life. That's why the Bible
is philosophy that science has nothing to object.
Adam A. Wanderer