anyone want to see what it actually was?
Add Reply
TheRealMccoy
2017-12-02 16:03:19 UTC
https://www.lawfareblog.com/michael-flynn-plea-agreement-documents

things about what Russia might do from Obama sanctions, which turned out to be nothing at the time, and something about the Israeli settlements vote at the un which he asked several countries how they would vote including Russia etc etc
TheRealMccoy
2017-12-02 19:17:01 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
https://www.lawfareblog.com/michael-flynn-plea-agreement-documents
things about what Russia might do from Obama sanctions, which turned out to be nothing at the time, and something about the Israeli settlements vote at the un which he asked several countries how they would vote including Russia etc etc
"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!"

donald trump
Teresita
2017-12-02 19:27:29 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
https://www.lawfareblog.com/michael-flynn-plea-agreement-documents
things about what Russia might do from Obama sanctions, which turned out to be nothing at the time, and something about the Israeli settlements vote at the un which he asked several countries how they would vote including Russia etc etc
"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!"
donald trump
This is the part of Watergate where Nixon comes out on television and
says he personally is looking into the malfeasance in the White House.
TheRealMccoy
2017-12-02 19:31:44 UTC
Post by Teresita
Watergate
Your imagination.
Gronk
Shocked! Shocked, I am!
hypatiab7
2017-12-07 12:37:50 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
https://www.lawfareblog.com/michael-flynn-plea-agreement-documents
things about what Russia might do from Obama sanctions, which turned
out to be nothing at the time, and something about the Israeli
settlements vote at the un which he asked several countries how they
would vote including Russia etc etc
"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and
the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his
actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!"
donald trump
This is the part of Watergate where Nixon comes out on television and says
he personally is looking into the malfeasance in the White House.
Shocked! Shocked, I am!
That's what a friend of mine, who hates politics, says every time a
political crook is revealed. "Shocked! Shocked I am!" And from her
facial expression, you know she isn't shocked at all.
A***@yahoo.com
That's rather suspicious of her. Aren't you suspicious?
TheRealMccoy
2017-12-07 20:24:08 UTC
You could go somewhere other than you. Are

Or a different wAy

Very suspicious indeed