this group is now officially
Add Reply
TheRealMccoy
2017-09-09 15:06:16 UTC
the loony bin
Smiler
2017-09-09 23:12:15 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
the loony bin
Glad to see that you recognise your status.
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Ted
2017-09-10 01:32:45 UTC
He said that because he wants to feel more at home here.
Smiler
2017-09-10 22:52:06 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
the loony bin
Glad to see that you recognise your status.
He said that because he wants to feel more at home here.
He'd feel even more at home in a padded cell, wearing a very long sleeved
jacket.
Don Martin
2017-09-11 00:10:10 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
the loony bin
Glad to see that you recognise your status.
He said that because he wants to feel more at home here.
He'd feel even more at home in a padded cell, wearing a very long sleeved
jacket.
with a nice tie . . .
2017-09-11 09:59:23 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
the loony bin
Glad to see that you recognise your status.
He said that because he wants to feel more at home here.
He'd feel even more at home in a padded cell, wearing a very long sleeved
jacket.
with a nice tie . . .
And the self-hug activated.
TheRealMccoy
that is not what my wife says is nice ...
hypatiab7
You don't have a wife, Michael Yost.
TheRealMccoy
believe it or not all these people want me to, so why don't we settle that now then, shall weeeeee?
hypatiab7
Look at Mikey imitating Cody.
Ted
I'm sure he's been there.
Smiler
2017-09-13 20:34:55 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
the loony bin
Glad to see that you recognise your status.
He said that because he wants to feel more at home here.
He'd feel even more at home in a padded cell, wearing a very long
sleeved jacket.
I'm sure he's been there.
Why was he let out?
TheRealMccoy
let thy food be prepared with singleness of heart
Smiler
2017-09-14 20:46:40 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
the loony bin
Glad to see that you recognise your status.
He said that because he wants to feel more at home here.
He'd feel even more at home in a padded cell, wearing a very long
sleeved jacket.
I'm sure he's been there.
Why was he let out?
let thy food be prepared with singleness of heart
Why would I want to eat your heart?
Don Martin
2017-09-14 21:53:26 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
the loony bin
Glad to see that you recognise your status.
He said that because he wants to feel more at home here.
He'd feel even more at home in a padded cell, wearing a very long
sleeved jacket.
I'm sure he's been there.
Why was he let out?
let thy food be prepared with singleness of heart
Why would I want to eat your heart?
A very common theory of cannibalism is that the eater acquires the
best characteristics of the eaten. Eat this guy's heart, Mr S, and
you IQ will plummet.
What a sicko.
Smiler
2017-09-16 00:48:55 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
the loony bin
Glad to see that you recognise your status.
He said that because he wants to feel more at home here.
He'd feel even more at home in a padded cell, wearing a very long
sleeved jacket.
I'm sure he's been there.
Why was he let out?
let thy food be prepared with singleness of heart
Why would I want to eat your heart?
What a sicko.
Not only that; I might catch something nasty from it.
Ted

Ted
Good question. He's too dumb to have escaped.
hypatiab7
We've been asking the same question about Graham Cooper for 2 decades.
Don Martin
2017-09-10 11:47:10 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
the loony bin
Glad to see that you recognise your status.
Is it a sin
To spin
The bin
You're in?
2017-09-09 23:27:49 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
the loony bin
This group has already pronounce you mentally unstable to walk around.
hypatiab7
2017-09-10 01:54:37 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
the loony bin
That was just the section set up for you and Cody.