remember
Add Reply
TheRealMccoy
2017-09-12 17:37:28 UTC
all these more commandments
Yap Honghor
2017-09-13 00:53:28 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
all these more commandments
Only stupid morons follow commandments while ignoring much more natural laws of the land.

Even the 10 in ancient times couldn't fulfill the need....
Ted
2017-09-13 04:58:51 UTC
We follow the Eight Condiments.
Smiler
2017-09-13 20:06:59 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
all these more commandments
We follow the Eight Condiments.
A hot topic is the schism over the mustard Condiment.
Do you follow the French, English or American mustard Condiment?
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
TheRealMccoy

Ted
2017-09-13 22:15:05 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
all these more commandments
We follow the Eight Condiments.
A hot topic is the schism over the mustard Condiment.
Do you follow the French, English or American mustard Condiment?
You can't go wrong if you follow the pirates, and the coolest pirates were
French. Isn't that what you learned in semolinary?
TheRealMccoy
2017-09-13 22:19:54 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
all these more commandments
We follow the Eight Condiments.
A hot topic is the schism over the mustard Condiment.
Do you follow the French, English or American mustard Condiment?
You can't go wrong if you follow the pirates, and the coolest pirates were
French. Isn't that what you learned in semolinary?
14 And you that will not partake of the goodness of God, and respect the words of the Jews, and also my words, and the words which shall proceed forth out of the mouth of the Lamb of God, behold, I bid you an everlasting farewell, for these words shall condemn you at the last day.

15 For what I seal on earth, shall be brought against you at the judgment bar; for thus hath the Lord commanded me, and I must obey. Amen.

&

meet you before the pleasing bar of the great Jehovah, the Eternal Judge of both quick and dead
Ted
Your god judges dick, Yost.
Tim
Yost played god in jail!
Ted
LOL.
TheRealMccoy
Yap Honghor
You think we will pay attention to the words from a psycho?
Smiler
2017-09-14 20:34:42 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
all these more commandments
We follow the Eight Condiments.
A hot topic is the schism over the mustard Condiment.
Do you follow the French, English or American mustard Condiment?
You can't go wrong if you follow the pirates, and the coolest pirates
were French.
Longue Jean Argent??
Post by Ted
Isn't that what you learned in semolinary?
Well yes, but the question remains: Standard French or Dijon?
Don Martin
2017-09-14 21:53:26 UTC
Post by Ted
Isn't that what you learned in semolinary?
Well yes, but the question remains: Standard French or Dijon?
Longue Jean Argent only became De Jean after he'd mustered the crew.
hleopold
2017-09-15 11:28:13 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
all these more commandments
We follow the Eight Condiments.
A hot topic is the schism over the mustard Condiment.
Do you follow the French, English or American mustard Condiment?
Diane loved Chinese mustard, and for me she made up a truly fine Chinese
mustard and Horseradish mix. I wish I had her recipe for that, I hope Nick,
her son, finds and prints out her recipes from her computer or one of her
backup cards.
Post by Ted
Isn't that what you learned in semolinary?
Well yes, but the question remains: Standard French or Dijon?
Longue Jean Argent only became De Jean after he'd mustered the crew.
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

“We weren't born again yesterday, you know.“-Liz
Ted
Scripture holds the key. Which goes better with beer? Standard, clearly.
Smiler
2017-09-16 00:41:57 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
all these more commandments
We follow the Eight Condiments.
A hot topic is the schism over the mustard Condiment.
Do you follow the French, English or American mustard Condiment?
You can't go wrong if you follow the pirates, and the coolest pirates
were French.
Longue Jean Argent??
LOL.
Isn't that what you learned in semolinary?
Well yes, but the question remains: Standard French or Dijon?
Scripture holds the key. Which goes better with beer? Standard, clearly.
Those of the Dijon cult will claim that you're a heretic and not a true
follower of the FSM. They will pray that your pasta will be overcooked and
that your colander springs a leak.
Ted
2017-09-16 01:36:20 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
all these more commandments
We follow the Eight Condiments.
A hot topic is the schism over the mustard Condiment.
Do you follow the French, English or American mustard Condiment?
You can't go wrong if you follow the pirates, and the coolest pirates
were French.
Longue Jean Argent??
LOL.
Isn't that what you learned in semolinary?
Well yes, but the question remains: Standard French or Dijon?
Scripture holds the key. Which goes better with beer? Standard, clearly.
Those of the Dijon cult will claim that you're a heretic and not a true
follower of the FSM. They will pray that your pasta will be overcooked and
that your colander springs a leak.
Oh, I'm familiar with those fanatics. But when pressed, they're never able
to back up their nonsense with a solid quote from the FSM Gospel. All they
have is their silly Dijonish emotionalism.
Kevrob
2017-09-16 03:50:23 UTC
Those of the Dijon cult will claim that you're a heretic and not a true
follower of the FSM. They will pray that your pasta will be overcooked and
that your colander springs a leak.
Oh, I'm familiar with those fanatics. But when pressed, they're never able
to back up their nonsense with a solid quote from the FSM Gospel. All they
have is their silly Dijonish emotionalism.
Give me brown mustard, or deli style. Gulden's, Koop's or
Plochman's, and latter's other brand, Kosciusko. Stone ground
dusseldorf rocks.

Mustard taste test:

http://www.seriouseats.com/2009/10/whats-the-best-mustards-taste-test-yellow-dijon-spicy-brown-honey-deli.html

Mustard doesn't go with pasta, unless you add some to the dressing
on macaroni salad. Franks and bratwursts? Bring out a pot of
mustard.

Mustard styles:

http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/05/mustard-manual-guide-different-types-mustard-varieties-dijon-brown-spicy-yellow-hot-whole-grain.html

I hated the stuff as a kid, but my tastes changed when I grew up.
I don't bother much with ketchup any more. Give me sliced tomato
on my sandwich or sausage/bun combo, and malt vinegar on my fries.

Yep. You're a smart fellow, Kevrob.
Smiler
2017-09-16 19:18:58 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
all these more commandments
We follow the Eight Condiments.
A hot topic is the schism over the mustard Condiment.
Do you follow the French, English or American mustard Condiment?
You can't go wrong if you follow the pirates, and the coolest
pirates were French.
Longue Jean Argent??
LOL.
Isn't that what you learned in semolinary?
Well yes, but the question remains: Standard French or Dijon?
Scripture holds the key. Which goes better with beer? Standard, clearly.
Those of the Dijon cult will claim that you're a heretic and not a true
follower of the FSM. They will pray that your pasta will be overcooked
and that your colander springs a leak.
Oh, I'm familiar with those fanatics. But when pressed, they're never
able to back up their nonsense with a solid quote from the FSM Gospel.
Of course they can't. They make it up as they go along.
Post by Ted
All they have is their silly Dijonish emotionalism.
They sow the seeds of their own destruction.
Ted
2017-09-16 19:27:56 UTC
Post by Ted
All they have is their silly Dijonish emotionalism.
They sow the seeds of their own destruction.
Yep. I doubt their error is serious enough to send them to Hell (they still
believe in the same FSM, after all), but just in case, they'd better start
developing a taste for stale beer.
TheRealMccoy
2017-09-16 20:45:41 UTC
Yep. I doubt their error is serious enough to send them to Hell
It is just one person, who seems to not do as the LORD asked of them ...
Smiler
2017-09-18 01:08:34 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Yep. I doubt their error is serious enough to send them to Hell
It is just one person, who seems to not do as the LORD asked of them ...
What have I not done that the FSM has asked of me?
I eat pasta regularly, follow the Eight Condiments to the best of my
ability, worship his noodly appendages and have the parmesan with me at
all times. Not for me is the vat of boiling cheap pasta sauce after death.
Where I'm going is to the stripper volcanoes and beer fountains in
spaghetti heaven.

Ramen.
Ted
2017-09-18 01:32:13 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Yep. I doubt their error is serious enough to send them to Hell
It is just one person, who seems to not do as the LORD asked of them ...
What have I not done that the FSM has asked of me?
I eat pasta regularly, follow the Eight Condiments to the best of my
ability, worship his noodly appendages and have the parmesan with me at
all times.
*Very* important.
Post by Smiler
Not for me is the vat of boiling cheap pasta sauce after death.
Where I'm going is to the stripper volcanoes and beer fountains in
spaghetti heaven.
Ramen.
And Ramen, Pasta Smiler, apparently Yost doesn't realize how serious this
is. Maybe he likes stale beer, but I sure don't.
TheRealMccoy
2017-09-18 17:31:13 UTC

Smiler
2017-09-18 18:57:29 UTC
Post by Smiler
Not for me is the vat of boiling cheap pasta sauce after death.
Where I'm going is to the stripper volcanoes and beer fountains in
spaghetti heaven.
Ramen.
And Ramen, Pasta Smiler, apparently Yost doesn't realize how serious
this is. Maybe he likes stale beer, but I sure don't.
Stale beer is one of the Eight Condiments, vinegar.
Ted
Good point!
TheRealMccoy
2017-09-18 22:59:36 UTC
*Very* important.
Post by Smiler
Not for me is the vat of boiling cheap pasta sauce after death.
Where I'm going is to the stripper volcanoes and beer fountains in
spaghetti heaven.
Ramen.
And Ramen, Pasta Smiler, apparently doesn't realize how serious
this is.
Smiler
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-16 23:02:05 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
all these more commandments
We follow the Eight Condiments.
A hot topic is the schism over the mustard Condiment.
Do you follow the French, English or American mustard Condiment?
You can't go wrong if you follow the pirates, and the coolest pirates
were French.
Longue Jean Argent??
LOL.
Isn't that what you learned in semolinary?
Well yes, but the question remains: Standard French or Dijon?
Scripture holds the key. Which goes better with beer? Standard, clearly.
Those of the Dijon cult will claim that you're a heretic and not a true
follower of the FSM. They will pray that your pasta will be overcooked and
that your colander springs a leak.
Where the FSM stand on the Fasta Pasta?

<https://smile.amazon.com/Microwave-Pasta-Cooker-Original-Sticking/dp/B000YT2XOI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1505602793&sr=8-3&keywords=fasta+pasta>

or

<http://amzn.to/2jyGQ7n>

I never have to wait for a huge pot of water to boil and I'm certainly not steaming up an already too hot kitchen. This thing is one of the greatest inventions ever. The pasta is always perfect.