ATHEISTS CAN'T GET MARRIED
2018-04-06 18:28:39 UTC
.

in the eyes of god
Meteorite Debris
2018-04-06 23:38:28 UTC
.
in the eyes of god
I'm a life time bachelor and childfree. Makes no difference to me
whether atheists can be married (in the eyes of a god).
Street
2018-04-07 18:00:48 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
.
You're a smart fellow.
%
yes it does
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 17:57:55 UTC
.
in the eyes of god
Who the samhill would want to marry one???????????????????????
%
2018-04-07 18:00:51 UTC
.
another one
Yap Honghor
2018-04-08 01:51:44 UTC
.
in the eyes of god
Who the samhill would want to marry one???????????????????????
Unlike you, I have been married for a long time.
Beside, I am also quite a few admirers who are waiting for me to get divorced. But, it may be a long wait.
%
your marriage is false because you are chǔn zhū
duke
2018-04-07 18:46:45 UTC
.
in the eyes of god
Which is the only way to claim "marriage".

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
2018-04-07 19:03:04 UTC
.
in the eyes of god
Which is the only way to claim "marriage".
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
the only legal marriage in the eyes of the law all others are mere
frauds they aren't even recognized outside of the state they occur in
duke
2018-04-08 15:14:38 UTC
.
in the eyes of god
Which is the only way to claim "marriage".
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
the only legal marriage in the eyes of the law all others are mere
frauds they aren't even recognized outside of the state they occur in
Wrong. Marriage is a joining of one man and one woman in the sight of God.
Leave Got out and it is only a legal contract.

*****
Draper
2018-04-08 15:31:15 UTC
Right. Is. This was my surmising of the simplification, confirmation HQ.
Yap Honghor
2018-04-09 01:54:05 UTC
.
in the eyes of god
Which is the only way to claim "marriage".
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
the only legal marriage in the eyes of the law all others are mere
frauds they aren't even recognized outside of the state they occur in
Wrong. Marriage is a joining of one man and one woman in the sight of God.
Leave Got out and it is only a legal contract.
Since most American fools are 2nd or 3rd or 4th marriage, there is no pixie involved all the way.....just about right.
2018-04-09 05:05:07 UTC
.
in the eyes of god
Which is the only way to claim "marriage".
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
the only legal marriage in the eyes of the law all others are mere
frauds they aren't even recognized outside of the state they occur in
Wrong. Marriage is a joining of one man and one woman in the sight of God.
Leave Got out and it is only a legal contract.
Since most American fools are 2nd or 3rd or 4th marriage, there is no pixie involved all the way.....just about right.
Earl's a Catholic, and his church doesn't allow divorce,
only annulments through the church.

Many self-described Catholics get civil divorces without
any annulment, though. As with the abortion supporters
who call themselves Catholic, one wonders if they ever check
what the church teaches with what they, themselves think is
moral behavior.

"Cafeteria Catholics" would be wise and start thinking for
themselves across the board, not just on a few issues.

2018-04-09 07:37:53 UTC
Many self-described Catholics get civil divorces without
any annulment, though. As with the abortion supporters
who call themselves Catholic, one wonders if they ever check
what the church teaches with what they, themselves think is
moral behavior.

"Cafeteria Catholics" would be wise and start thinking for
themselves across the board, not just on a few issues.

Kevin R
________________

In order to marry my second wife and because neither the ex or myself were Catholics I had a trial of nullitity. The priest that handled it told us that he didn't agree with everything the church taught. I suggested he might want to find a new line of work.

He was not amused.

I think cafetera Catholics are a big part of the reason that the church is losing parishioners.

They still want to believe in the good stuff, the nice God who loves everyone now that he sacrificed himself to himself. They reject that the nice God could be responsible for the things they don't agree with like birth control and abortion.

How could a loving God want a woman to have the enormous burden of an unplanned and unprepared for child?

Bad news for the church when that kind of individual thinking takes hold. While I loathe the fact that there are people in Western world who get pregnant because of ignorance of birt control, bad judgement, rape, incest, or any reason, the solution is not to ban abortion.

The data shows that better education on sex leads to fewer unwanted pregnancies and therefore fewer abortions.

Their policies of no birthcontol other than the rhythm method and opposition to sex ed and abortion seems to me to be not just unwise and unfair, but punishment.
Kevrob
2018-04-08 15:50:58 UTC
.
in the eyes of god
Which is the only way to claim "marriage".
...which opinion shows a profound ignorance of history,
anthropology and sociology.

But this is Earl, so that's to be expected.

2018-04-08 01:49:08 UTC
.
in the eyes of god
I have dug out the its eye balls, so your pixie is blind, trolling lifeless.
%
2018-04-08 01:53:16 UTC
.
in the eyes of god
I have dug out the its eye balls, so your pixie is blind, trolling lifeless.
i have no pixie i am not a christian so once again you look stupid ,jībā