Crooked Hillary Campaign Plummeting!!!
viva padrepio
2016-09-29 20:56:02 UTC

Kurt
2016-10-01 06:15:11 UTC
Trump Has Had 337,995 at Rallies – Hillary Has Had 13,970
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/after-first-2-full-months-since-conventions-trump-is-crushing-hillary-in-campaign-event-attendance/

I live in a battleground. Places like where I live will decide the election. Real Clear Politics polls, you'd assume it would be close to 50/50.

The last couple days, I've seen 50 maybe 200 Trump yard signs. And the number of Hitlery yard signs? One. Only one. True story.

If she is counting on where I live to win, and she most certainly is, she has no hope. It's over. They are going to show up and vote in mass. The lines will go around the block and they won't be voting for Hitlery.
Robert Carnegie
2016-10-02 13:27:48 UTC
Post by Kurt
Trump Has Had 337,995 at Rallies – Hillary Has Had 13,970
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/after-first-2-full-months-since-conventions-trump-is-crushing-hillary-in-campaign-event-attendance/
I live in a battleground. Places like where I live will decide the election. Real Clear Politics polls, you'd assume it would be close to 50/50.
The last couple days, I've seen 50 maybe 200 Trump yard signs. And the number of Hitlery yard signs? One. Only one. True story.
If she is counting on where I live to win, and she most certainly is, she has no hope. It's over. They are going to show up and vote in mass. The lines will go around the block and they won't be voting for Hitlery.
If you won by yard signs, the KKK would have
won every time.
Kurt
won every time.
Robert Carnegie
won every time.
h***@gmail.com
2016-10-03 02:55:37 UTC
Post by Kurt
Trump Has Had 337,995 at Rallies – Hillary Has Had 13,970
Really?
You mean that many people attended Trump's rally to laugh at him???
Your pants are on fire, Cunt.
Malcolm McMahon

Jeanne Douglas
2016-10-04 03:05:32 UTC
Post by Kurt
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/after-first-2-full-months-since-conve
ntions-trump-is-crushing-hillary-in-campaign-event-attendance/
I live in a battleground. Places like where I live will decide the election.
Real Clear Politics polls, you'd assume it would be close to 50/50.
The last couple days, I've seen 50 maybe 200 Trump yard signs. And the number
of Hitlery yard signs? One. Only one. True story.
If she is counting on where I live to win, and she most certainly is, she has
no hope. It's over. They are going to show up and vote in mass. The lines will
go around the block and they won't be voting for Hitlery.
Who is Hitlery?
--
JD

Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream
up a God superior to themselves. Most
Gods have the manners and morals of a
spoiled child.
Olrik
2016-10-04 04:08:58 UTC
Post by Kurt
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/after-first-2-full-months-since-conve
ntions-trump-is-crushing-hillary-in-campaign-event-attendance/
I live in a battleground. Places like where I live will decide the election.
Real Clear Politics polls, you'd assume it would be close to 50/50.
The last couple days, I've seen 50 maybe 200 Trump yard signs. And the number
of Hitlery yard signs? One. Only one. True story.
If she is counting on where I live to win, and she most certainly is, she has
no hope. It's over. They are going to show up and vote in mass. The lines will
go around the block and they won't be voting for Hitlery.
Who is Hitlery?
Immature kids from the right like to mangle the names of people they
hate. It makes them feel superior. The most immature deviants here in
a.a. who pretty much always mangle names are good ol' Cody and the
putrid fascist abelard.
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Don Martin
2016-10-04 22:03:31 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Kurt
[...]
In all fairness, I consistently refer to one theist idiot here as
"Ratprick." And to another as "Doook."
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
Bob Officer
2016-10-04 23:15:21 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by Olrik
Post by Kurt
[...]
And then there is an-drool...
and gorphy (Gordon)
--
Dunning's work explained in clear, concise and simple terms.
John Cleese on Stupidity

Olrik
2016-10-05 04:01:38 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by Olrik
Post by Kurt
[...]
But they're not real names, and not public people, so they're fair game!

So go ahead, "Doc Martens"!
Don Martin
2016-10-05 22:38:18 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Don Martin
In all fairness, I consistently refer to one theist idiot here as
"Ratprick." And to another as "Doook."
But they're not real names, and not public people, so they're fair game!
So go ahead, "Doc Martens"!
I have a pair of boots you might be interested in . . . .
Smiler
2016-10-06 01:50:29 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by Olrik
Post by Don Martin
In all fairness, I consistently refer to one theist idiot here as
"Ratprick." And to another as "Doook."
But they're not real names, and not public people, so they're fair game!
So go ahead, "Doc Martens"!
I have a pair of boots you might be interested in . . . .
Are you shivering in them?
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Don Martin
2016-10-06 23:52:49 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by Don Martin
Post by Olrik
Post by Don Martin
In all fairness, I consistently refer to one theist idiot here as
"Ratprick." And to another as "Doook."
But they're not real names, and not public people, so they're fair game!
So go ahead, "Doc Martens"!
I have a pair of boots you might be interested in . . . .
Are you shivering in them?
[Brian Blessed voice:] NEVER!
Olrik
2016-10-06 04:19:14 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by Olrik
Post by Don Martin
In all fairness, I consistently refer to one theist idiot here as
"Ratprick." And to another as "Doook."
But they're not real names, and not public people, so they're fair game!
So go ahead, "Doc Martens"!
I have a pair of boots you might be interested in . . . .
Show them to me, then!
Jeanne Douglas
2016-10-05 04:50:23 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by Olrik
Post by Kurt
[...]
I know why we ALL do it. I was looking for some evidence of Hitlerian
tendencies.

spoiled child.
Wexford Eire
Fascist Kurt does a lot of it, too.
hypatiab7
I guess you don't live in Colorado. Hilary's ahead by eleven points there.
Kurt
2016-10-02 14:15:06 UTC
Trump +6%, LATimes/USC

It's probably more than 10%.
hypatiab7
2016-10-06 11:37:36 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
-- http://youtu.be/7DM-iAqttgw
Hilary is leading by ten points among the most likely voters. She is also
leading by 18 points among millennials. And she now has a two point lead in
Ohio and a ten point lead in Pennsylvania and Colorado. She is also leading in North Carolina and Wisconsin. Can't wait for the second Presidential Debate.
Bye-Bye, Trumpy. It's great to see you lose.
Malcolm McMahon
2016-10-06 12:28:39 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by viva padrepio
-- http://youtu.be/7DM-iAqttgw
Hilary is leading by ten points among the most likely voters. She is also
leading by 18 points among millennials. And she now has a two point lead in
Ohio and a ten point lead in Pennsylvania and Colorado. She is also leading in North Carolina and Wisconsin. Can't wait for the second Presidential Debate.
Bye-Bye, Trumpy. It's great to see you lose.
By all accounts, and serious polls, Trump has had a really bad couple of weeks, what with the tax thing ("only little people pay tax"), and his disastrous first debate. I hear he's going to do some homework next time, but it won't do him any good because he seems incapable of sticking to a script. His "ammunition" is likely to be just a list of Hillary scandals. All Hillary need do is keep her cool, and she seems good at that. Lots of practice.

The threatened Wikkileaks stuff seems to have been a damp squib and the GOP is unlikely to put much effort into dirty tricks for this guy.

But we mustn't be too complacent.
Bob Officer
2016-10-06 18:18:52 UTC
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by hypatiab7
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v}M-iAqttgw
[...]
And Pence's debate really ended up hurting them even more. While I see
Pence has resigned himself to not being VP, he is going to try to position
himself as a viable Candidate for the president in 2020. This gives him a
few years to clean up his anti-women's rights and try to cover up the deep
KKK ties of his father, grandfather and great uncles and also himself.

I find his woman's right stand is deplorable.

He is an ugly, power mad person and I really question his overall motives.
It seems he like trump want to serve only a small segment of the people
described as Old, White and old money.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Jeanne Douglas
2016-10-07 06:47:41 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by hypatiab7
[...]
Yep. The Clinton campaign set another trap and Pence fell into it just
as easily as Trump had. They had the ads ready to go of Pence declaring
Trump never said what Kaine said he said followed by the video of Trump
saying it.

We'll see if Trump has learned anything on Sunday night.
Post by Bob Officer
While I see
Pence has resigned himself to not being VP, he is going to try to position
himself as a viable Candidate for the president in 2020. This gives him a
few years to clean up his anti-women's rights and try to cover up the deep
KKK ties of his father, grandfather and great uncles and also himself.
I find his woman's right stand is deplorable.
He is an ugly, power mad person and I really question his overall motives.
It seems he like trump want to serve only a small segment of the people
described as Old, White and old money.
Pence is Christian Taliban and he wants to force us all to live by
Christian sharia.

spoiled child.
Wexford Eire
2016-10-07 12:09:46 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
While I see
Pence has resigned himself to not being VP, he is going to try to position
himself as a viable Candidate for the president in 2020. This gives him a
few years to clean up his anti-women's rights and try to cover up the deep
KKK ties of his father, grandfather and great uncles and also himself.
I find his woman's right stand is deplorable.
He is an ugly, power mad person and I really question his overall motives.
It seems he like trump want to serve only a small segment of the people
described as Old, White and old money.
Pence is Christian Taliban and he wants to force us all to live by
Christian sharia.
Pence is a sociopath. Nothing bothers him. He lies then he lies about lying or simply denies it. It doesn't make him angry because he lives in his own world and whatever he wants to be right, he thinks is right. I had to laugh at the end when he went into that maudlin, emotional anti-abortion speech. I didn't believe for a second he was sincere. I once read a survey (I wish I could find it) of Republicans regarding abortion. Some 70% said they favor the right to choose, but 95% of those with adolescent daughters favored the right to choose.
spoiled child.
Jeanne Douglas
2016-10-06 16:52:57 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by viva padrepio
-- http://youtu.be/7DM-iAqttgw
Hilary is leading by ten points among the most likely voters. She is also
leading by 18 points among millennials. And she now has a two point lead in
Ohio and a ten point lead in Pennsylvania and Colorado. She is also leading
in North Carolina and Wisconsin. Can't wait for the second Presidential
Debate.
Bye-Bye, Trumpy. It's great to see you lose.
Will Trump show up on Sunday?

spoiled child.
Wexford Eire
2016-10-07 12:11:10 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by hypatiab7
Post by viva padrepio
-- http://youtu.be/7DM-iAqttgw
Hilary is leading by ten points among the most likely voters. She is also
leading by 18 points among millennials. And she now has a two point lead in
Ohio and a ten point lead in Pennsylvania and Colorado. She is also leading
in North Carolina and Wisconsin. Can't wait for the second Presidential
Debate.
Bye-Bye, Trumpy. It's great to see you lose.
Will Trump show up on Sunday?
He'll be there. Did you see Trump's reaction to the praise given to Pence? "I hire well." It's always about him, isn't it?
spoiled child.
Jeanne Douglas