If a Fetus is Not a Person
2017-11-11 10:27:38 UTC
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?

http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
v***@gmail.com
2017-11-11 10:28:54 UTC
The federal and state governments spend almost $1.2 billion annually for maternity care (including prenatal, postpartum and newborn care); the average expenditure per patient is $2,200.
hypatiab7
2017-11-11 10:42:07 UTC
To help the fetus to achieve personhood.
Yap Honghor
2017-11-12 02:01:31 UTC
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
The federal and state governments spend almost $1.2 billion annually for maternity care (including prenatal, postpartum and newborn care); the average expenditure per patient is $2,200.
Moron, what has fetus anything to do with maternity?????
See, you illiteracy is showing....
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-12 06:34:12 UTC
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
The federal and state governments spend almost $1.2 billion annually for maternity care (including prenatal, postpartum and newborn care); the average expenditure per patient is $2,200.
Which is tons cheaper than the money that would have to be spent to correct problems before the fetus is born and having a mother who won't die or need serious medical care during and after the birth.

This may be the stupidest thing you ever posted. And that's saying quite a lot.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Houses and cars are people too.
duke
2017-11-11 20:11:08 UTC
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Houses and cars are people too.
Well, that's establishes that you have nothing in the vacant lot between your
ears.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Houses and cars are people too.
Well, that's establishes that you have nothing in the vacant lot between your
ears.
the dukester, American-American
Whoosh. As usual.
duke
2017-11-12 17:12:21 UTC
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Houses and cars are people too.
Well, that's establishes that you have nothing in the vacant lot between your
ears.
Whoosh. As usual.
That's the wind going thru the tunnel.

*****
a322x1n
2017-11-11 13:50:17 UTC
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
Ted
You don't help your cause at all by making such idiotic assertions.
hypatiab7
2017-11-11 19:39:03 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
You don't help your cause at all by making such idiotic assertions.
I've always felt that he is a troll trying to make atheists look bad.
I support abortion rights, but he overdoes it with his 'fetus filth'
nonsense and ten million links per message.
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
You don't help your cause at all by making such idiotic assertions.
I've always felt that he is a troll trying to make atheists look bad.
I support abortion rights, but he overdoes it with his 'fetus filth'
nonsense and ten million links per message.
She's definitely a troll. But I get the impression she's serious about her
beliefs.
a322x1n
Have you ever bothered to read some of the links?
Don Kresch
2017-11-12 01:54:44 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
You don't help your cause at all by making such idiotic assertions.
I've always felt that he is a troll trying to make atheists look bad.
I support abortion rights, but he overdoes it with his 'fetus filth'
nonsense and ten million links per message.
Have you ever bothered to read some of the links?
No. One. Does.

Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
hypatiab7
2017-11-12 14:23:20 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
You don't help your cause at all by making such idiotic assertions.
I've always felt that he is a troll trying to make atheists look bad.
I support abortion rights, but he overdoes it with his 'fetus filth'
nonsense and ten million links per message.
Have you ever bothered to read some of the links?
Of course, but you overdo the links. No one is going to check out that many links at one time. And once they leave your message, I doubt that anyone
returns. Who is going to read 15-20 links at a time? And I doubt that many people will copy them. When you offer too much, most people will ignore them.
And calling fetuses filth turns off nearly everyone, including those of us who support abortion rights. It makes you sound like a man who got caught in a 'situation'. I really can't see any woman calling a fetus filth.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-12 08:47:45 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
You don't help your cause at all by making such idiotic assertions.
He used to be W.T.S. And he was one of the 1st people I killfiled when I joined a.a.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
You don't help your cause at all by making such idiotic assertions.
He used to be W.T.S. And he was one of the 1st people I killfiled when I joined a.a.
LOL. Yes I remember when she was WTS. Do you think she isn't serious about
her beliefs? Btw, I forget why I think she's female and I may well be
mistaken on that.
hypatiab7
2017-11-12 14:42:10 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
You don't help your cause at all by making such idiotic assertions.
He used to be W.T.S. And he was one of the 1st people I killfiled when I joined a.a.
I remember when he changed his nym, but couldn't remember what his original nym was. New addition to the troll list. If I remember right, W.T.S. wasn't
initials for a name. It stood for What The Shit.

And now he's added 'child filth' to 'fetus filth'. What is this troll's
problem? Does he want the entire human race to die out?
a322x1n
2017-11-12 16:17:35 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
You don't help your cause at all by making such idiotic assertions.
He used to be W.T.S. And he was one of the 1st people I killfiled when I joined a.a.
I remember when he changed his nym, but couldn't remember what his
original nym was. New addition to the troll list. If I remember right,
W.T.S. wasn't initials for a name. It stood for What The Shit.
And now he's added 'child filth' to 'fetus filth'. What is this
troll's problem? Does he want the entire human race to die out?
You can't be polite or tolerant with pro-liars and forced-birthers.
That's how our rights to chose have become so eroded. It takes
strong words and strong actions to keep a basic, human right.
Education and information help. Keeping a list of web sites for
answering questions helps, or at least knowing where to find those
sites.
hypatiab7
2017-11-13 11:56:59 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Calling a fetus or child 'filth' makes it sound more like you are trying to
turn people against abortion rights by making those who support abortion
rights look bad. Your so-called 'strong' word hinders rather than helps.
That's why so many people think you're a troll.

I also ignore what you write after Robert Duncan's stupid videos. All you do
is insult him. You never actually comment on the videos.

Don Martin
2017-11-11 16:11:27 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
Don't confuse "life," a biological matter, with "personhood," a legal
one. The fundies just love confusing the two, even though had their
god just kicked the clay back into the river without blowing that
first breath into it, they would not class the act as murder.
2017-11-11 16:27:02 UTC
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 11:11:27 -0500, Don Martin
Post by Don Martin
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
Don't confuse "life," a biological matter, with "personhood," a legal
one. The fundies just love confusing the two, even though had their
god just kicked the clay back into the river without blowing that
first breath into it, they would not class the act as murder.
They equivocate between"human life" and "human being". It's just plain
dishonest, and it obstructs communication.
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
Don't confuse "life," a biological matter, with "personhood," a legal
one. The fundies just love confusing the two, even though had their
god just kicked the clay back into the river without blowing that
first breath into it, they would not class the act as murder.
They equivocate between"human life" and "human being". It's just plain
dishonest, and it obstructs communication.
That's why pro-choicers need to get their terminology straight. They can't
win an argument by saying that *life* doesn't begin until birth.
Christopher A. Lee
2017-11-11 17:18:44 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
Don't confuse "life," a biological matter, with "personhood," a legal
one. The fundies just love confusing the two, even though had their
god just kicked the clay back into the river without blowing that
first breath into it, they would not class the act as murder.
They equivocate between"human life" and "human being". It's just plain
dishonest, and it obstructs communication.
That's why pro-choicers need to get their terminology straight. They can't
win an argument by saying that *life* doesn't begin until birth.
Whatever you say, they replace it with "human life", "murder", baby,
etc.

Basically, they refuse to let you use words that carry the meaning
you're trying to convey - it's something they have in common with
creationists, holocaust deniers, global warming deniers, 911 troofers,
anti-vaccine troofers, Obama birfers, etc.
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
If you mean the pro-lifers, yes, they tend to mostly be the same type.
(Although Rudy has a strong argument, but he's the exception.) Did you see
the recent thread Duke started by posting a deliberately dishonest
description of a fetus forming in a womb?
Christopher A. Lee
I killfiled him several years ago, and block most of his threads.
Ted
Good idea.
v***@gmail.com
Is that why you reply to 40% of my posts?
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-12 12:21:57 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
He replies to zero of your posts. What he does reply to are replies to your posts.

But this has been explained to you hundreds of times, at least. So why can't you absorb such a simple concept?
2017-11-12 10:02:54 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
You say that about me, yet you reply to 30% of my posts. In order to reply to my posts thru someone else's, you'd need
to go looking for them. That is more of your usual BULLSHIT.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-12 12:29:05 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Why would he "need to go looking looking for them"? You go through the list of posts and read them in order.
2017-11-11 18:47:34 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
Don't confuse "life," a biological matter, with "personhood," a legal
one. The fundies just love confusing the two, even though had their
god just kicked the clay back into the river without blowing that
first breath into it, they would not class the act as murder.
They equivocate between"human life" and "human being". It's just plain
dishonest, and it obstructs communication.
Have I ever tried to say that any of them are _honest_?
True.
v***@gmail.com
2017-11-12 09:55:37 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by a322x1n
Post by v***@gmail.com
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
Because the woman has made the wrong choice to allow
her fetus filth to grow into child filth. As bad as
it is, it's her _choice_. Life only begins at birth
and never at conception.
Don't confuse "life," a biological matter, with "personhood," a legal
one. The fundies just love confusing the two, even though had their
god just kicked the clay back into the river without blowing that
first breath into it, they would not class the act as murder.
They equivocate between"human life" and "human being". It's just plain
dishonest, and it obstructs communication.
Any communication is better than the incoherent babble you post.
Your English teacher failed completely.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-12 06:32:30 UTC
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
You cannot be serious.

When a woman decides she wants a baby, the money is spent so that when it's born and becomes a person it will be as healthy as possible. Also, to keep the woman healthy so she won't die in childbirth, something that's been going up in the US.
I knew the whole thing would go over your head.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-12 12:23:06 UTC
Why do we spend so much money on prenatal care?
http://children.costhelper.com/prenatal-care.html
You cannot be serious.
When a woman decides she wants a baby, the money is spent so that when it's born and becomes a person it will be as healthy as possible. Also, to keep the woman healthy so she won't die in childbirth, something that's been going up in the US.
I knew the whole thing would go over your head.
Oh, really. So why don't you explain it to me.