God, the speed of light & Intelligent Design
JTEM
2016-09-29 18:27:53 UTC
Attention, collective:

Okay, so JTEM is the only voice in opposition
to the brain damaged guy, but what other
"Proof" do you have that JTEM is wrong? What,
other than the fact that the brain damaged
guy disagrees with him would compel you to believe
that JTEM is wrong and that you are right?

Oo! I know! It's got to be:

W.T.S., ^RD11^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*

Surely someone who so clearly is ruled by a
mental disorder would NEVER disagree with
JTEM, unless of course they have to be right
and JTEM has to be wrong!

So, it's not just that you always agree with
the product of a brain damaged mind, you also
always agree with a visibly disordered mind!

Gosh. Is it any wonder you're so certain that
you're right?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/search/atheism/page/7
W.T.S., ^RD11^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-09-29 22:09:39 UTC
JTEM <***@Lying.Bozo> Farted out in news, again:

<snip> JTEM running off at the mouth, why repost, once more? </snip>

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-to-
creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

<https://www.theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/06/22-
answers-creationism-evolution-bill-nye-ken-ham-debate>

<http://tinyurl.com/hwjf83d>

<http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/dumb-things-creationists-
say/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zq9wt5k>

<http://www.eoht.info/page/Creationism+scientists+ranked+by+idiocy>

<http://tinyurl.com/h5y2gao>

<https://www.chess.com/groups/forumview/18-creationist-arguments-
debunked>

<http://tinyurl.com/zb7sfyr>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Creationism>

<http://tinyurl.com/zt8dycq>

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/28/creation-origin-life-
future-adam-rutherford-review>

<http://tinyurl.com/hsj6u6y>

<http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2016/06/07/what-do-physicists-
think-of-michio-kaku/>

<http://tinyurl.com/j32bskg>

<http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16>

<http://tinyurl.com/3p4e7mx>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>

<http://tinyurl.com/jyzjfar>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel>

<http://tinyurl.com/pcqylyj>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/7vw8ozk>

<http://www.famousscientists.org/charles-darwin/>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpr7p5v>

<http://darwin-online.org.uk/biography.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/5p6znj>

"Creation science" has not entered the curriculum for a reason so
simple and so basic that we often forget to mention it: because it is
false, and because good teachers understand exactly why it is false.
What could be more destructive of that most fragile yet most precious
commodity in our entire intellectual heritage -- good teaching -- than
a bill forcing honourable teachers to sully their sacred trust by
granting equal treatment to a doctrine not only known to be false, but
calculated to undermine any general understanding of science as an
enterprise? - Stephen Jay Gould.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould>

<http://tinyurl.com/jc3ckub>

<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-human-evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/jsalxfe>

<http://www.annualreviews.org/journal/ecolsys>

<http://tinyurl.com/z8o6zan>

<http://www.cell.com/trends/ecology-evolution/home>

<http://tinyurl.com/pwg6fak>
JTEM
2016-09-30 03:23:43 UTC
Case in point:

W.T.S., ^RD11^The Lamp of Golden Truth!* wrote:
[---snip---]

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/151071686943
W.T.S., ^RD11^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*

<http://tinyurl.com/pwg6fak>
Christopher A. Lee
2016-09-30 14:00:44 UTC
On Thu, 29 Sep 2016 22:26:10 -0500, "W.T.S., ^RD11^The Lamp of Golden
I haven't been following the thread - I've had McShitforbrains
McGuinness killfiled for a long time.

I'm guessing he's been repeating Setterfield's discredited nonsense?
JTEM
2016-09-30 18:35:13 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
I haven't been following the thread
So you're speaking out of your customary ignorance
then.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/78640402336
W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-09-30 19:27:47 UTC
JTEM <***@gmail.com> wrote in news:56424bf6-93d4-45c9-8fd3-
***@googlegroups.com:

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
default
2016-09-30 09:58:04 UTC
Post by JTEM
Okay, so JTEM is the only voice in opposition
to the brain damaged guy, but what other
"Proof" do you have that JTEM is wrong? What,
other than the fact that the brain damaged
guy disagrees with him would compel you to believe
that JTEM is wrong and that you are right?
W.T.S., ^RD11^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
Surely someone who so clearly is ruled by a
mental disorder would NEVER disagree with
JTEM, unless of course they have to be right
and JTEM has to be wrong!
So, it's not just that you always agree with
the product of a brain damaged mind, you also
always agree with a visibly disordered mind!
Gosh. Is it any wonder you're so certain that
you're right?
JTEMp: narcissistic little dweeb that he is...

Narcissists Are Lonely Little Creatures

Everybody knows a Trumply personality: a blowhard, a conversational
demagogue, a constant, forceful center of attention.

"Trump Is a Near-Perfect Example of Needy Narcissism"

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/03/trump-is-a-textbook-example-of-a-needy-narcissist.html
Jeanne Douglas
2016-09-30 11:41:00 UTC
Post by default
Post by JTEM
[...]
Oh, boy, needy is definitely the word.
--
JD

Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream
up a God superior to themselves. Most
Gods have the manners and morals of a
spoiled child.
JTEM
2016-09-30 18:39:21 UTC
Post by default
Narcissists Are Lonely Little Creatures
You're insisting that one would have to be a
narcissist to not adhere to your dogma...

Darwin wasn't a scientist, not even by 19th
century standards. He didn't originate common
descent. He didn't originate evolution. He
added absolutely nothing to either. In fact, his
snobbish rejection of Mendel cost science
dearly.

What's it to you? Why do you find it impossible
to admit the truth, let go of your comfortable
myth?

If you can't see yourself, if perceiving your
own faults is going too far -- when you claim
to be an atheist who operates empirically --
what does that say about people in general?

-- --

2016-09-30 19:31:38 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by default
Narcissists Are Lonely Little Creatures
You're insisting that one would have to be a
narcissist to not adhere to your dogma...
Yes, you're a narcissist, JTEM! And let's snip your
usual made up lies and myths so we can cut to the chase:

http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk <------< New one!

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>

http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
default
2016-10-01 10:19:36 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by default
Narcissists Are Lonely Little Creatures
You're insisting that one would have to be a
narcissist to not adhere to your dogma...
Not at all. Someone who regards the rest of humanity as "the
collective," who strives for recognition and adulation, who has an ego
the size of "The Donald'" THOSE are the things that label you a
narcisst. It has nothing to do with Darwin.
Post by JTEM
Darwin wasn't a scientist, not even by 19th
century standards. He didn't originate common
descent. He didn't originate evolution. He
added absolutely nothing to either. In fact, his
snobbish rejection of Mendel cost science
dearly.
What's it to you? Why do you find it impossible
to admit the truth, let go of your comfortable
myth?
If you can't see yourself, if perceiving your
own faults is going too far -- when you claim
to be an atheist who operates empirically --
what does that say about people in general?
Darwin and evolution aside, is this JTEM response him admitting he's a
needy narcisst?
JTEM
2016-10-02 06:14:34 UTC
Post by default
Post by JTEM
You're insisting that one would have to be a
narcissist to not adhere to your dogma...
Not at all.
Of course you are. Man up.
Post by default
Someone who regards the rest of humanity as "the
collective,"
Check that ego, sparky, because you're not the
rest of humanity.

And *I* speak empirically.

You can't admit the truth about Darwin. You won't.

YOU DIDN'T.
Post by default
Darwin and evolution aside
No. No "aside." You steadfastly refused to accept
the truth about Darwin. You're reflecting reality
now, trying to make it about me.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/151186873697

needy narcisst?
W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-10-02 07:47:24 UTC
JTEM <***@Lying.Bozo> Pissed on himself again in news:

Observe JTEM and he begs forgiveness from true scientists who love Darwin
and evolution:

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-to-
creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

< https://edthemanicstreetpreacher.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/dawkins-
berlinski/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zmv3xf2>

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
JTEM
2016-10-02 23:06:18 UTC
So the collective is 100% in agreement with the
mentally disordered freak...

Says it all, right there.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/151155459913
W.T.S., vrn-The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-10-02 23:58:38 UTC
JTEM <***@Lying.Bozo> Farted out:

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-to-
creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

< https://edthemanicstreetpreacher.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/dawkins-
berlinski/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zmv3xf2>

<https://www.theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/06/22-
answers-creationism-evolution-bill-nye-ken-ham-debate>

<http://tinyurl.com/hwjf83d>

<http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/dumb-things-creationists-
say/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zq9wt5k>

<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/20/magazine/unintelligent-design.html?
_r=0>

<http://tinyurl.com/h7ubjta>

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
Cloud Hobbit
2016-10-05 22:37:46 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by default
Darwin and evolution aside
No. No "aside." You steadfastly refused to accept
the truth about Darwin. You're reflecting reality
now, trying to make it about me.
The atheists here have all accepted the truth about Darwin. He was a great and thorough scientist who discovered how evolution works.

It is you and a couple other idiots who do not accept these truths.
-- --
needy narcisst?
JTEM
2016-10-06 06:42:59 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
The atheists
There are no atheists here.

Atheists believe there is no God(s). You are not
an atheist.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/151372096804
b***@m.nu
2016-09-30 16:25:28 UTC
Post by JTEM
Okay, so JTEM is the only voice in opposition
to the brain damaged guy, but what other
"Proof" do you have that JTEM is wrong? What,
Careful you are going to give me an ego. The fact that you are so
threatened by me tells me that you idolize me. You have mentioned me
several times now, which means that you are in awe by this I have
said, and the fact that you keep mentioning the same thing my brain
injury just tells me you are 1 a complete moron and 2 you are a
complete moron
JTEM
2016-09-30 18:40:58 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
Careful
You imagine yourself to be above the Young
Earth Creationists, yet you defend myths in
the most hostile terms possible.

-- --

2016-09-30 19:35:44 UTC
Careful.
JTEM is never careful, he's very bold in his lies.
Watch JTEM in action, you can't buy entertainment like a creationist:

http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk <------< New one!!!

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
b***@m.nu
2016-09-30 20:35:39 UTC
On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 14:35:44 -0500, "W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden
Post by W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
Careful.
JTEM is never careful, he's very bold in his lies.
http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk <------< New one!!!
<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
Oh man that was awsome.... She referenced harry potter!!!!!
I told all of you guys that theists think harry potter is real
Jeanne Douglas
2016-09-30 23:57:47 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 14:35:44 -0500, "W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden
Post by W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
Careful.
JTEM is never careful, he's very bold in his lies.
http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk <------< New one!!!
<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
Oh man that was awsome.... She referenced harry potter!!!!!
I told all of you guys that theists think harry potter is real
Well, there was one true statement--that the smart aleck kid was
actually smart and that is dangerous. Talk about your Freudian slips.

spoiled child.
JTEM
2016-10-01 05:15:56 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Well, there was
Wow the collective's pig-pile of emotional
proving that you're not a multiple personality
disorder venting it's emotions!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/search/reality
W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
JTEM
2016-10-01 05:14:37 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
Oh man
Someone nobody has ever said to you.

-- --

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
JTEM
2016-10-01 05:13:48 UTC
Again, ONE psychotic episode per thread,
per personality per day.

Thanks in advanced.

-- --

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
JTEM
2016-10-02 06:15:29 UTC
Remember: Only one psychotic episode per
personality, per thread, per day.

-- --

2016-10-02 07:50:21 UTC
JTEM <***@gmail.com> Farted in news, again:

JTEM castrates himself, and offers his testicles upon the statue of Darwin
and begs forgiveness for being a creationist and ID jerkwad:

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
h***@gmail.com
2016-10-05 01:49:30 UTC
Post by JTEM
Remember: Only one psychotic episode per
personality, per thread, per day.
You are breaking your own rule....you have several nonsense each day....
your psychotic dowsing, your mini-ice age...
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/151186873697
JTEM
2016-10-05 05:03:25 UTC
You
No matter what the topic, you always make it about me.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/image/39163808423
W.T.S., vrn-The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-10-05 07:00:39 UTC
Post by JTEM
No matter what the topic, you always make it about me.
Here's something about you:

http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
JTEM
2016-10-05 22:15:26 UTC
Have you tried Prozac?

In your case it isn't even the OCD, it's the
fact that nothing you ever post is actually

It's akin to wiping dog shit on your face and
then running down the street telling everyone
else that they stink.

-- --

2016-10-05 22:36:16 UTC
Will Prozac help me?
In your case, "JTEM", no, you're too far gone. You may need instutional
care. However, read and carefully study these links, and you can make
some sort of progress to returning to normal, decent, evolutionary
thinking:

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Falldidit#Falldidit>

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>
JTEM
2016-10-06 06:44:24 UTC
I sniffed the dog's bum. He didn't mind. But
when I licked it he bit me.
Did it live?

-- --

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>
h***@gmail.com
2016-10-05 09:03:39 UTC
Post by JTEM
You
No matter what the topic, you always make it about me.
If you don't have a topic, then it would not be about you....
Cloud Hobbit
You forgot total moron.
JTEM
2016-10-01 05:17:02 UTC
You
You're not even mentally stable enough to
deal with the fact that Darwin wasn't a
scientist. That's funny.

-- --