An open letter to conservatives
JTEM
2017-09-09 22:44:06 UTC
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164525193

...an open letter to everyone, actually,
but most people outside of conservatives
already have an inkling or more.

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164525193
JTEM
2017-09-10 23:33:35 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164525193
...an open letter to everyone, actually,
but most people outside of conservatives
already have an inkling or more.
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164525193
I've said it before & I'll say it again: I'm so
brilliant that sometimes I wish I could be me!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164826343
Yap Honghor
Of course you are brilliant, so brilliant that only the theists could not go on without you.....but you are just a troll in AA.
JTEM
2017-09-11 06:07:33 UTC
In the "Water Is Wet" department...
Post by Yap Honghor
Of course you are brilliant
JTEM is great.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164826343
Yap Honghor
2017-09-11 06:51:18 UTC
Post by JTEM
In the "Water Is Wet" department...
Post by Yap Honghor
Of course you are brilliant
JTEM is great.
Thick skin human...
Why do you need a pixie then?
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164826343
JTEM
2017-09-11 18:11:40 UTC
Thick
Average.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/97199197898
Yap Honghor
2017-09-13 07:37:34 UTC
Post by JTEM
Thick
Average.
Bad enough...
JTEM
2017-09-16 06:08:27 UTC
Bad
You're obsessed with me.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165366429296
Yap Honghor
2017-09-16 10:46:10 UTC
Post by JTEM
Bad
You're obsessed with me.
Unless you shed your color....
JTEM
2017-09-17 18:01:19 UTC
Unless you shed your color....
JTEM is very colorful... or colourful.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165366429296

John Locke
2017-09-11 21:34:39 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164525193
...an open letter to everyone, actually,
but most people outside of conservatives
already have an inkling or more.
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164525193
I've said it before & I'll say it again: I'm so
brilliant that sometimes I wish I could be me!
...brilliant, as compared to what ? The cock roach under my couch ?
You see, it's all relative. And unfortunately, you are you...too bad,
it looks like you're stuck with it.
JTEM
2017-09-12 07:36:33 UTC
Post by JTEM
I've said it before & I'll say it again: I'm so
brilliant that sometimes I wish I could be me!
...brilliant
The fact of my brilliance is something that we can
all agree on.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164525193