Daily WDJW Health Tip for 11/25/15
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2015-11-25 12:21:38 UTC
It's when we're giving thanks (Psalm 7:17) and praise to the LORD our
GOD that we become healthier ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier )
than ever:

http://JiL4ever.net/HealthTip

Don't be a http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Ayoob or you will most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDoc777-touts-hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
http://JiL4ever.net/Luke2442
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

http://JiL4ever.net/Luke2442
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD