Scientists reveal why being lonely increases your chances of dying early
2015-11-24 21:05:48 UTC
We'll miss you, jeanne. Unfortunately for you, Usenet is not the same
as having real friends.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-reveal-being-lonely-increases-6887390

Lonely people are more likely to die early due to their immune system
being weaker, a new study has found.

People who do not have frequent interaction with others are 14 per
cent more likely to die early as they appear to have much lower levels
of white blood cells in their body.

The cells are the human body's way of battling diseases and illnesses
and researchers stressed their findings were independent of other
factors such as depression, stress and social support.

Research shows loneliness leads to fight-or-flight signaling occurring
in the body, which can lead to a drop in white blood cells for over a
year weakening the immune system.

J Young
***@ymail.com
Syd M.
2015-11-24 21:17:07 UTC
Post by J
We'll miss you, jeanne. Unfortunately for you, Usenet is not the same
as having real friends.
I'm sure you understand that far better then Jeanne, IBen.

PDW
No Feeling For American Sluts
2015-11-24 21:23:45 UTC
Post by J
We'll miss you, jeanne. Unfortunately for you, Usenet is not the same
as having real friends.
Are you serious???? Do you need science for that or you just want to use science in every sauce?
Now how can you verify that????
J Young
nature bats last
2015-11-24 21:55:14 UTC
Post by J
We'll miss you, jeanne. Unfortunately for you, Usenet is not the same
as having real friends.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-reveal-being-lonely-increases-6887390
.> Lonely people are more likely to die early due to their immune system
.> being weaker, a new study has found.

An excellent argument for gay marriage.

Seth
J Young
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2015-11-24 22:08:02 UTC
Post by nature bats last
Post by J
We'll miss you, jeanne. Unfortunately for you, Usenet is not the same
as having real friends.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-reveal-being-lonely-increases-6887390
.> Lonely people are more likely to die early due to their immune system
.> being weaker, a new study has found.
An excellent argument for gay marriage.
Married people don't die???? I can't wait to see you boil in a devil hot water
Post by nature bats last
Seth
J Young
Olrik
2015-11-25 04:34:23 UTC
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
Post by nature bats last
Post by J
We'll miss you, jeanne. Unfortunately for you, Usenet is not the same
as having real friends.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-reveal-being-lonely-increases-6887390
.> Lonely people are more likely to die early due to their immune system
.> being weaker, a new study has found.
An excellent argument for gay marriage.
Married people don't die????
Still having that pesky reading comprehension problem, Cody? Are you
dyslexic? Or is your disturbing religious ideologies make you blind?
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
I can't wait to see you boil in a devil hot water
Feel the muslim love!

;-)
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Jeanne Douglas
2015-11-25 08:06:21 UTC
Post by nature bats last
Post by J
We'll miss you, jeanne. Unfortunately for you, Usenet is not the same
as having real friends.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-reveal-being-lonely-incre
ases-6887390
.> Lonely people are more likely to die early due to their immune system
.> being weaker, a new study has found.
An excellent argument for gay marriage.
Indeed.

My immune system on the other hand is top-notch. The ONLY infections
I've ever had in my entire life are in my sinuses and the usual UTIs.
--
JD

I¹ve officially given up trying to find the bottom
of the barrel that is Republican depravity.--Jidyom
Rosario, Addicting Info
tt
why are you so prejudice???????????????????????????????????????????
hypatiab7
Then, why are you still alive?
%
you keep him from feeling lonely
Don Martin
2015-11-25 22:58:08 UTC
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 15:17:13 -0800 (PST), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by J
[...]
Because he feels less lonely every time he gets a reply. Let the dumb
shit go.
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
John Locke
2015-11-25 00:51:42 UTC
Post by J
We'll miss you, jeanne. Unfortunately for you, Usenet is not the same
as having real friends.
...the isolated, tinsel world you occupy is the epitome of loneliness.
Trolling alt.atheism for companionship won't improve your dire
situation.
2015-11-25 02:27:35 UTC
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 16:51:42 -0800, John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by J
We'll miss you, jeanne. Unfortunately for you, Usenet is not the same
as having real friends.
...the isolated, tinsel world you occupy is the epitome of loneliness.
Trolling alt.atheism for companionship won't improve your dire
situation.
You've shown yourself to be a good 'friend'.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.atheism/RBaXsf1IhJs/baUiVf-hllkJ

"Damn, that sex reassignment surgery didn't work
out too well!"
-John Locke commenting on jeanne douglas' photo

J Young
***@ymail.com
Jeanne Douglas
2015-11-25 08:04:59 UTC
Post by J
We'll miss you, jeanne. Unfortunately for you, Usenet is not the same
as having real friends.
What the fuck are you talking about? I've never been lonely in my entire
life.
--
JD

I've officially given up trying to find the bottom
of the barrel that is Republican depravity.--Jidyom
Rosario, Addicting Info
Mr. RagunCajun
as long as you have Ding-Dongs Jeanne.
hypatiab7
2015-11-26 03:25:25 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by J
We'll miss you, jeanne. Unfortunately for you, Usenet is not the same
as having real friends.
What the fuck are you talking about? I've never been lonely in my entire
life.
as long as you have Ding-Dongs Jeanne.
Look, Jeanne. It's the forger!.