3 main pieces of evidence supporting evolution
2018-01-12 00:05:31 UTC
https://futurism.com/three-main-pieces-of-evidence-supporting-evolution/

For over 150 years—since the time of Charles Darwin—the Theory of Evolution has been through more scrutiny and rigorous investigation than just about any other scientific claim. And the theory has only been strengthened as more evidence has been accrued. While there are many that people who, for ideological reasons, want to make it seem like evolution is not widely accepted within the scientific community, this is not actually the case.

Across universities, research institutions, and scientific organizations, evolution is not only nearly universally accepted, it is also the basis upon which active, exciting, and important research is being done. Indeed, the scientific fact that is evolution is the basis of most of biology.

To that end, this is a complete overview of the most direct evidence in support of evolution.
v***@gmail.com
2018-01-12 00:49:59 UTC
[...]
Define "widely accepted."Are we supposed to applaud?
After all the dissents I have found and posted,it's obvious that "universally accepted" is a gross exagerration.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-01-12 02:04:27 UTC
Define "widely accepted."Are we supposed to applaud?
After all the dissents I have found and posted,it's obvious that "universally accepted" is a gross exagerration.
________________

If you only look for information in places that dissent that is all you will find.

The fact remains that evolution is an observable fact and is endorsed by every legitimate scientific organization, university and field of study.
It may turn out that there might be things that are not entirely correct in our understanding but the FACT of evolution is accepted by virtually every legitimate scientist.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-01-12 02:06:44 UTC
Widely accepted means the overwhelming majority of scientists, and scientific organizations.

Of course if you have evidence to the contrary, I'm sure we would all love to see it.
Malcolm McMahon
The article says "nearly universal", we're all aware of the US creationists who can't accept it.
v***@gmail.com
They are not the only ones.
aaa
2018-01-12 04:00:21 UTC
[...]
According to the scientific fact that has been discovered by me,
evolution contradicts the second law of thermodynamics.

2018-01-12 20:35:38 UTC
[...]
No, it doesn't.
You don't use the second law.
Reality contradicts your simple understanding because your simple understanding is wrong.
Tim
What fact would that be?
A***@yahoo.com
Certainly not an emotional one.
Tim
Facts are not emotional. They do, however, appear to make you emotional.
A***@yahoo.com
Correct. Facts are not emotional, but the fact is, you are emotional.
Tim
2018-01-14 20:33:24 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
Correct.
I know.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Facts are not emotional,
Yes, I just told you that.
No, the fact is you're a fake Christian troll looking to throw stones. And that shows that you're emotional. You should take a break. Why not visit the Ark Encounter in Kentucky? I hear they could use some money.
A***@yahoo.com
2018-01-15 02:57:56 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Facts are not emotional,
Yes, I just told you that.
I didn't throw any stones, Tim, Just putting out observations. You are truly quite emotional.
Tim
2018-01-15 08:10:22 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Facts are not emotional,
Yes, I just told you that.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
but the fact is, you are emotional.
No, the fact is you're a fake Christian troll looking to throw stones. And that shows that you're emotional. You should take a break. Why not visit the Ark Encounter in Kentucky? I hear they could use some money.
I didn't throw any stones, Tim,
You're always throwing stones.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Just putting out observations.
No, you interrupted my conversation with another poster so you could say "You're emotional." And that was you throwing stones.
You're throwing stones again, because you're emotional.
A***@yahoo.com
I just observed your emotionalism . It was an accurate observation reflecting your current reality.
v***@gmail.com
2018-01-17 23:16:26 UTC
[...]
You have already demonstrated that you have no idea what evidence is.
I refer your dumb ass to the Federal Rules of Evidence which are available on the internet from Cornell University.
v***@gmail.com
2018-01-17 23:18:26 UTC
[...]
I refer your dumb ass to the Federal Rules of Evidence which are available on the internet from Cornell University Law School.
Can you read this, jackass?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre
Cloud Hobbit
2018-01-18 02:17:47 UTC
[...]
When did archaeology become a matter for federal court?
You are a moron.
v***@gmail.com
Where did I say it was?
Cloud Hobbit
You have demonstrated that no matter what the evidence says if it contradicts your beliefs, you reject it.
v***@gmail.com
Show us where I did that.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-01-18 23:58:01 UTC
Show us where I did that.
___________

Moses being fictional.
The Exodus being fictional.

You deny that there is no conclusive evidence for them.
v***@gmail.com
2018-01-20 10:03:47 UTC
Show us where I did that.
___________
That is your narrative which proves nothing about me, you babbling jackass.DAMN ARE YOU STUPID.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-01-20 23:52:09 UTC
Show us where I did that.
___________
Moses being fictional.
The Exodus being fictional.
You deny that there is no conclusive evidence for them.
That is your narrative which proves nothing about me, you babbling jackass.DAMN ARE YOU STUPID.
Your narrative is that there is a reason to believe that Moses existed and that the exodus happened. No physical evidence supports your claims and the consensus among the experts is that both things are fiction.

It has been pointed out to you numerous times that it is impossible for 2 million people to wander in the desert for 40 years and leave not one single shred of physical evidence.
v***@gmail.com
2018-01-21 02:06:48 UTC
Show us where I did that.
___________
 https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X

http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/

http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remembers-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Documentary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
Mitchell Holman
2018-01-21 02:43:05 UTC
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Documenta
ry-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
From your own source:

"I hate to disappoint people, but we have no
evidence of a mass migration of people from
one people coming into another country,"
University of Haifa archaeologist Norma
Franklin states in the film. "I don't believe
there was a single event that we can call the
Exodus."

"Egyptologist Mansour Boraik, director general
of Antiquities at Luxor, maintains "there's no
documented evidence about the Exodus."
Tim
LOL! Bruno's too stupid to read what's in the links he posts. But what would one expect from a guy who can't count to thirty?
%
you can't count passed mommy help me
Tim
"passed", LOL! You're an idiot and a fluffer gimp.
Mitchell Holman
2018-01-21 14:04:15 UTC
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Docume
nta ry-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
"I hate to disappoint people, but we have no
evidence of a mass migration of people from
one people coming into another country,"
University of Haifa archaeologist Norma
Franklin states in the film. "I don't believe
there was a single event that we can call the
Exodus."
"Egyptologist Mansour Boraik, director general
of Antiquities at Luxor, maintains "there's no
documented evidence about the Exodus."
LOL! Bruno's too stupid to read what's in the links he posts.
Bruno is like Trump - he thinks he is the
smartest guy in the room while every snickers
behind his back.
Tim
Like many of the theist trolls he suffers from Dunning–Kruger effect.
Teresita
2018-01-21 14:38:54 UTC
Like many of the theist trolls he suffers from Dunning–Kruger effect.
There's not much actually suffering involved. In fact, ignorance is bliss.
2018-01-21 14:15:00 UTC
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Docume
nta ry-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
"I hate to disappoint people, but we have no
evidence of a mass migration of people from
one people coming into another country,"
University of Haifa archaeologist Norma
Franklin states in the film. "I don't believe
there was a single event that we can call the
Exodus."
"Egyptologist Mansour Boraik, director general
of Antiquities at Luxor, maintains "there's no
documented evidence about the Exodus."
LOL! Bruno's too stupid to read what's in the links he posts.
Bruno is like Trump - he thinks he is the
smartest guy in the room while every snickers
behind his back.
Idiot. The film presents both sides of the controversy.
YOU CAN'T READ.
v***@gmail.com
2018-01-21 14:20:48 UTC
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Docume
nta ry-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
"I hate to disappoint people, but we have no
evidence of a mass migration of people from
one people coming into another country,"
University of Haifa archaeologist Norma
Franklin states in the film. "I don't believe
there was a single event that we can call the
Exodus."
"Egyptologist Mansour Boraik, director general
of Antiquities at Luxor, maintains "there's no
documented evidence about the Exodus."
LOL! Bruno's too stupid to read what's in the links he posts.
Bruno is like Trump - he thinks he is the
smartest guy in the room while every snickers
behind his back.
Idiot. The film presents both sides of the controversy.
YOU CAN'T READ.
You atheist clowns missed this:

"Some believe it's all just a fable, but others say this new documentary provides evidence that demands a verdict."

YOu are too stupid to understand what a controversy is.
What's worse is I have posted the dictionary explanation of the word "controversy" twice before.
Mitchell Holman
2018-01-21 14:48:21 UTC
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Doc
ume nta ry-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
"I hate to disappoint people, but we have no
evidence of a mass migration of people from
one people coming into another country,"
University of Haifa archaeologist Norma
Franklin states in the film. "I don't believe
there was a single event that we can call the
Exodus."
"Egyptologist Mansour Boraik, director general
of Antiquities at Luxor, maintains "there's no
documented evidence about the Exodus."
LOL! Bruno's too stupid to read what's in the links he posts.
Bruno is like Trump - he thinks he is the
smartest guy in the room while every snickers
behind his back.
Idiot. The film presents both sides of the controversy.
Like both sides of the UFO "controversy"
and both sides of the past-lives-relived
"controversy" and both sides of the faked
moon landing "controversy".

ANY refutation of established fact makes
it a "controversy" and a market to sell things
to the gullible.

v***@gmail.com
2018-01-21 02:07:22 UTC
Show us where I did that.
___________
Moses being fictional.
The Exodus being fictional.
You deny that there is no conclusive evidence for them.
That is your narrative which proves nothing about me, you babbling jackass.DAMN ARE YOU STUPID.
Your narrative is that there is a reason to believe that Moses existed and that the exodus happened. No physical evidence supports your claims and the consensus among the experts is that both things are fiction.
It has been pointed out to you numerous times that it is impossible for 2 million people to wander in the desert for 40 years and leave not one single shred of physical evidence.
MISC ON MOSES

https://books.google.com/books?id=Kbgf52KNsLQC&pg=PA234&lpg=PA234&dq=ancient+writers+who+mentioned+moses&source=bl&ots=Q-WyI3Vtd9&sig=ArjAXHNAlwbrKxm-YTpTgVeVc10&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1z9_Rlc7XAhVD6GMKHedLAE0Q6AEIWTAI#v=onepage&q=ancient%20writers%20who%20mentioned%20moses&f=false

PHILO ON MOSES

https://www3.nd.edu/~undpress/excerpts/P01137-ex.pdf

ANTIQUITY OF MOSES PROVEN BY GREEK WRITERS

http://biblehub.com/library/justin/justins_hortatory_address_to_the_greeks/chapter_ix_the_antiquity_of_moses.htm

From "Historical Method" in Wikipedia

Indirect witnesses[edit]
Garraghan says that most information comes from "indirect witnesses," people who were not present on the scene but heard of the events from someone else.[7] Gottschalk says that a historian may sometimes use hearsay evidence when no primary texts are available. He writes, "In cases where he uses secondary witnesses...he asks: (1) On whose primary testimony does the secondary witness base his statements? (2) Did the secondary witness accurately report the primary testimony as a whole? (3) If not, in what details did he accurately report the primary testimony? Satisfactory answers to the second and third questions may provide the historian with the whole or the gist of the primary testimony upon which the secondary witness may be his only means of knowledge. In such cases the secondary source is the historian's 'original' source, in the sense of being the 'origin' of his knowledge. Insofar as this 'original' source is an accurate report of primary testimony, he tests its credibility as he would that of the primary testimony itself." Gottschalk adds, "Thus hearsay evidence would not be discarded by the historian, as it would be by a law court merely because it is hearsay."[8]

ROTFL! It looks like wikipedia has contradicted itself:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses#Moses_in_Hellenistic_literature
Mitchell Holman
2018-01-18 03:08:18 UTC
You have already demonstrated that you have no idea what evidence is.
I refer your dumb ass to the Federal Rules of Evidence which are
available on the internet from Cornell University.
You might want to browse thru it
yourself sometime.........

"There is a Federal law which prohibits disclosing
personal info on the internet without the holder's
express written permission."

Art Tandy "Joe Bruno", unproven claim, May 14 2014.

http://tinyurl.com/kcwz33z
v***@gmail.com
2018-01-18 14:51:14 UTC
You have already demonstrated that you have no idea what evidence is.
I refer your dumb ass to the Federal Rules of Evidence which are
available on the internet from Cornell University.
You might want to browse thru it
yourself sometime.........
"There is a Federal law which prohibits disclosing
personal info on the internet without the holder's
express written permission."
Art Tandy "Joe Bruno", unproven claim, May 14 2014.
http://tinyurl.com/kcwz33z
That's a lie. I posted evidence for it. Here is more:

https://internetlaw.uslegal.com/privacy/
Tim
2018-01-18 15:19:55 UTC
You have already demonstrated that you have no idea what evidence is.
I refer your dumb ass to the Federal Rules of Evidence which are
available on the internet from Cornell University.
You might want to browse thru it
yourself sometime.........
"There is a Federal law which prohibits disclosing
personal info on the internet without the holder's
express written permission."
Art Tandy "Joe Bruno", unproven claim, May 14 2014.
http://tinyurl.com/kcwz33z
https://internetlaw.uslegal.com/privacy/
There's no mention of a "federal law which prohibits disclosing
personal info on the internet without the holder's
express written permission."

So what you posted is not evidence of your claim, idiot.

And, if that personal info. is already available on the internet, then posting it, or a link to it, doesn't constitute disclosing personal info. It's already disclosed.

People like you and earl only have yourselves to blame for outting yourselves.