now I see it often times repeated even quite recently a claim that "there is no evidence for deity's existence" even quite recently in here
Add Reply
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-11 19:25:10 UTC
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.

Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be discredited very easily, if they discredit others in their minds, then the same standard applies to them also, and their testimony of that is worthless then.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-11 20:06:34 UTC
is ignoring something the same as snipping?
hypatiab7
2017-10-13 00:26:44 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.
Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be discredited very easily, if they discredit others in their minds, then the same standard applies to them also, and their testimony of that is worthless then.
is ignoring something the same as snipping?
Ignoring is not reading any message from you. Snipping is removing part of
what someone wrote to give it a false different meaning.
Christopher A. Lee
It was just being its usual, deliberately stupid, asshole self.
Smiler
2017-10-12 00:14:06 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.
Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be discredited very
easily, if they discredit others in their minds, then the same standard
applies to them also, and their testimony of that is worthless then.
I'll do that, just as soon as you prove that there are no leprechauns.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
stop lying
Smiler
2017-10-12 00:28:26 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.
Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be discredited very
easily, if they discredit others in their minds, then the same
standard applies to them also, and their testimony of that is
worthless then.
I'll do that, just as soon as you prove that there are no leprechauns.
stop lying
Stop asking us to prove a universal negative, convicted criminal Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
What you claim as your testimony?
Smiler
2017-10-12 18:32:34 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.
Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be discredited
very easily, if they discredit others in their minds, then the
same standard applies to them also, and their testimony of that is
worthless then.
I'll do that, just as soon as you prove that there are no
leprechauns.
stop lying
Stop asking us to prove a universal negative, convicted criminal Yost.
What you claim as your testimony?
What do I claim as my testimony, liar and convicted criminal, Yost?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
That there "is no evidence of deity's existence."
hypatiab7
2017-10-13 00:29:47 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.
Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be discredited
very easily, if they discredit others in their minds, then the
same standard applies to them also, and their testimony of that is
worthless then.
I'll do that, just as soon as you prove that there are no leprechauns.
stop lying
Stop asking us to prove a universal negative, convicted criminal Yost.
What you claim as your testimony?
What do I claim as my testimony
That there "is no evidence of deity's existence."
There isn't. And you haven't presented any. And you can't use the Bible
or faith as evidence.
Christopher A. Lee
2017-10-13 00:39:49 UTC
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:29:47 -0700 (PDT), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.
Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be discredited
very easily, if they discredit others in their minds, then the
same standard applies to them also, and their testimony of that is
worthless then.
I'll do that, just as soon as you prove that there are no leprechauns.
stop lying
Stop asking us to prove a universal negative, convicted criminal Yost.
What you claim as your testimony?
What do I claim as my testimony
That there "is no evidence of deity's existence."
There isn't. And you haven't presented any. And you can't use the Bible
or faith as evidence.
Thge se liars have to pretend they don't know the difference between a
falsifiable inductive conclusion and a claim.

You don't falsify the conclusion by lying that it's a claim, or by
lying about those who reach that obvious conclusion.

You falsify it by providing the (so far) absent evidence and defending
it as such.

Not by just saying there is evidence and copping out of providing it -
which just reinforces the conclusion that these in-your-face liars
have none.
TheRealMccoy
That is what you say, you have yet to prove your statement is valid and correct.
Cloud Hobbit
Nor have you ever proven anything other than you have a criminal record and that you are possibly insane.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-13 18:22:12 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.
Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be discredited
very easily, if they discredit others in their minds, then the
same standard applies to them also, and their testimony of that is
worthless then.
I'll do that, just as soon as you prove that there are no
leprechauns.
stop lying
Stop asking us to prove a universal negative, convicted criminal Yost.
What you claim as your testimony?
What do I claim as my testimony
That there "is no evidence of deity's existence."
There isn't.
That is what you say, you have yet to prove your statement is valid and correct.
Nor have you ever proven
You just lost ...
Smiler
2017-10-13 20:29:47 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 7:14:10 PM UTC-5, Smiler
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.
Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be
discredited very easily, if they discredit others in
their minds, then the same standard applies to them
also, and their testimony of that is worthless then.
I'll do that, just as soon as you prove that there are no
leprechauns.
stop lying
Stop asking us to prove a universal negative, convicted
criminal Yost.
What you claim as your testimony?
What do I claim as my testimony
That there "is no evidence of deity's existence."
There isn't.
That is what you say, you have yet to prove your statement is valid and correct.
Nor have you ever proven anything other than you have a criminal record
and that you are possibly insane.
You just lost ...
Yost lost his mind long ago.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-15 19:57:40 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.
Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be discredited
very easily, if they discredit others in their minds, then the
same standard applies to them also, and their testimony of that is
worthless then.
I'll do that, just as soon as you prove that there are no
leprechauns.
stop lying
Stop asking us to prove a universal negative, convicted criminal Yost.
What you claim as your testimony?
What do I claim as my testimony
That there "is no evidence of deity's existence."
There isn't.
That is what you say, you have yet to prove your statement is valid and correct.
You are the believer. It's your responsibility to provide evidence that what
you believe is true. Christians have been trying and failing to do this for
centuries.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-15 20:00:56 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.
Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be discredited
very easily, if they discredit others in their minds, then the
same standard applies to them also, and their testimony of that is
worthless then.
I'll do that, just as soon as you prove that there are no
leprechauns.
stop lying
Stop asking us to prove a universal negative, convicted criminal Yost.
What you claim as your testimony?
What do I claim as my testimony
That there "is no evidence of deity's existence."
There isn't.
That is what you say, you have yet to prove your statement is valid and correct.
You are the believer.
I don't believe a word you say.
hypatiab7
So you are saying that you aren't a believer in Christianity? Whodathunkit?
Christopher A. Lee
2017-10-16 18:59:06 UTC
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:07:29 -0700 (PDT), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.
Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be discredited
very easily, if they discredit others in their minds, then the
same standard applies to them also, and their testimony of that is
worthless then.
I'll do that, just as soon as you prove that there are no
leprechauns.
stop lying
Stop asking us to prove a universal negative, convicted criminal Yost.
What you claim as your testimony?
What do I claim as my testimony
That there "is no evidence of deity's existence."
The proven serial liar pretends that the falsifiable conclusion is
"testimony".
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by hypatiab7
There isn't.
That is what you say, you have yet to prove your statement is valid and correct.
It's the falsifiable position regarding somebody else's baseless,
ridiculous claim - and it's reinforced here every day by loonies like
the poster.

All they have to do, is provide the absent evidence.

If there were any, it would be easy - but their copouts, ad hominems
etc aren't going to convince anybody.
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by hypatiab7
You are the believer.
I don't believe a word you say.
So you are saying that you aren't a believer in Christianity? Whodathunkit?
They seem to imagine that ad hominems using personal lies, should
somehow falsify the obvious conclusion and convince us.

In the meantime, their in-your-face bullshit remains nonsense.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-16 19:00:02 UTC
All they have to do, is provide the absent evidence.
So you are too stupid and lazy to do this.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-16 19:07:35 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.drugs.psychedelics/5Qs0L-9czLk/egPVlp24-qoJ
Smiler
2017-10-17 02:11:43 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Christopher A. Lee
All they have to do, is provide the absent evidence.
So you are too stupid and lazy to do this.
It's your supposed god character, it's your job to provide the evidence.
Here, use this space...
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-13 00:50:28 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Now I call upon the person to prove that assertion.
Their testimonial evidence, of someone who could be discredited
very easily, if they discredit others in their minds, then the
same standard applies to them also, and their testimony of that is
worthless then.
I'll do that, just as soon as you prove that there are no leprechauns.
stop lying
Stop asking us to prove a universal negative, convicted criminal Yost.
What you claim as your testimony?
What do I claim as my testimony
That there "is no evidence of deity's existence."
Moron, "No evidence can be found to support the existence of your pixie" is a statement that requires no testimony!!!!
If you do not believe, consult a lawyer...
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-13 22:01:55 UTC
How do you prove no evidence?

The burden of proof rests on the person who makes an affirmative statement not on a person who makes a negative statement.

You say there is a deity, we say we don't believe it exists.

Your burden is to prove your deity is real. We have no responsibility to prove our belief is correct.

You say all kinds of shit that is unproven. If you expect anyone to believe you, you must provide the evidence for your claims.
Bob
2017-10-14 16:38:29 UTC
How do you prove no evidence?
The burden of proof rests on the person who makes an affirmative
statement not on a person who makes a negative statement.
You say there is a deity, we say we don't believe it exists.
Have you never actually asserted that God is nonexistent?

That assertion would require a proof, otherwise it can (and should) be
ignored as
meaningless and insignificant.

You are guilty of making that assertion.

Therefore, the burden is on you to prove that God does not exist.
--
The unregenerate non-elect will always believe what another unregenerate
non-elect says, whereas the regenerate chosen elect will intrinsically

Or, as the Gospel of John very concisely puts it:
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the
door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber.
But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the
gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep
by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he
goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A
stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do
not know the voice of strangers."
[John 10:1-5]
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-14 16:44:49 UTC
How do you prove no evidence?
What have you done to look for evidence?
merely glance at a usenet group which you have proven time and time again you do not know how to read properly?
Smiler
2017-10-14 23:16:11 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Cloud Hobbit
How do you prove no evidence?
What have you done to look for evidence?
What have you done to look for evidence of leprechauns?
Post by TheRealMccoy
merely glance at a usenet group which you have proven time and time
again you do not know how to read properly?
Where have you shown any evidence?
Beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books are NOT evidence.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
2017-10-15 18:09:52 UTC
I haven't made any claims about leprechaun evidence.
Smiler
2017-10-15 23:56:20 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Cloud Hobbit
How do you prove no evidence?
What have you done to look for evidence?
What have you done to look for evidence of leprechauns?
I haven't made any claims about leprechaun evidence.
Do you believe in leprechauns, convicted criminal Yost?
If not, what have you done to look for evidence of leprechauns?
If you do, that would confirm my opinion that you're insane.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-14 23:35:41 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
How do you prove no evidence?
The burden of proof rests on the person who makes an affirmative
statement not on a person who makes a negative statement.
You say there is a deity, we say we don't believe it exists.
Have you never actually asserted that God is nonexistent?
Based on all the evidence offered for the existence of God the only logical conclusion is that it is a fraud.
Post by Bob
That assertion would require a proof, otherwise it can (and should) be
ignored as
meaningless and insignificant.
To you. It requires nothing but our disbelief.
Post by Bob
You are guilty of making that assertion.
Therefore, the burden is on you to prove that God does not exist.
No, that burden rests with you idiots who assert that it does exist.

Calvinism has to be rejected by anyone with functioning neurons because IT is a massive evil even worse than the RCC just without the power they have.
Bob
2017-10-15 01:38:50 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
How do you prove no evidence?
The burden of proof rests on the person who makes an affirmative
statement not on a person who makes a negative statement.
You say there is a deity, we say we don't believe it exists.
Have you never actually asserted that God is nonexistent?
Based on all the evidence offered for the existence of God the only logical
conclusion is that it is a fraud.
That's not what I asked.

Are you stating that you have never positively asserted that God is
nonexistent?

One more evasion and your answer will be assumed to be "No, I have
made that positive assertion many times here in a.a. newsgroup."
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
That assertion would require a proof, otherwise it can (and should) be
ignored as meaningless and insignificant.
To you. It requires nothing but our disbelief.
Not if it's a positive assertion.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
You are guilty of making that assertion.
Therefore, the burden is on you to prove that God does not exist.
No, that burden rests with you idiots who assert that he does exist.
I don't have to prove a religious belief, especially if I'm not trying to
get you to also believe it. See how that works?

Was your assertion that God does not exist merely an expression of
a religious Atheistic belief? You know that's your only escape, right?
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Calvinism <snip off-topic red herring rant>

[John 10:1-5]
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-15 21:05:19 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
That assertion would require a proof, otherwise it can (and should) be
ignored as meaningless and insignificant.
To you. It requires nothing but our disbelief.
Not if it's a positive assertion.
Saying something isn't is not a positive assertion.
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
You are guilty of making that assertion.
Therefore, the burden is on you to prove that God does not exist.
No, it's not. It is up to you to prove me wrong.
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No, that burden rests with you idiots who assert that he does exist.
I don't have to prove a religious belief, especially if I'm not trying to
get you to also believe it. See how that works?
I am not asking you to prove your religious belief but rather your assertions that your god exists as you keep asserting.
Post by Bob
Was your assertion that God does not exist merely an expression of
a religious Atheistic belief? You know that's your only escape, right?
No, it's a conclusion based on the utter lack of evidence for the things that theists, like you keep asserting, are true.

As in the bullshit below which you are claiming is a fact.
Demonstrate that any of it actually happened.
Bob
2017-10-15 22:34:24 UTC
Saying something isn't is not a positive assertion.
Saying something or someone is nonexistent is a positive assertion.

The burden of proof is on you.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
You are guilty of making that assertion.
Therefore, the burden is on you to prove that God does not exist.
No, it's not. It is up to you to prove me wrong.
If you want to play that game, I can assert that God exists,
and then it's up to you to prove I'm wrong.

Anybody will tell you that's not the way it works.

It's your assertion, so the burden is on you to prove your assertion is
true.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
No, that burden rests with you idiots who assert that he does exist.
I don't have to prove a religious belief, especially if I'm not trying to
get you to also believe it. See how that works?
I am not asking you to prove your religious belief but rather your
assertions that your god exists as you keep asserting.
No. All I'm doing is expressing my belief that God exists. It's still
just a belief.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
Was your assertion that God does not exist merely an expression of
a religious Atheistic belief? You know that's your only escape, right?
No, it's a conclusion based on the utter lack of evidence for the
things that theists, like you keep asserting, are true.
You keep asking for non-transcendent material evidence for a transcendent
immaterial God. You keep making that "category mistake" error.

That's your problem, not mine.

[John 10:1-5]
hypatiab7
2017-10-16 18:37:34 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
Was your assertion that God does not exist merely an expression of
a religious Atheistic belief? You know that's your only escape, right?
No, it's a conclusion based on the utter lack of evidence for the
things that theists, like you keep asserting, are true.
You keep asking for non-transcendent material evidence for a transcendent
immaterial God. You keep making that "category mistake" error.
That's your problem, not mine.
You are one of the most dishonest Christians ever to invade alt.atheism.
You know nothing about logic. What matters is that you say that you
believe in a god. Then, you refuse to provide evidence of your belief.
This is an atheist newsgroup. If you invading religious trolls weren't
here, there would be no need to discuss religion and god belief at all.
You know you aren't welcome with your nasty religious messages, threats
and attempts to convert. So, do as your Bible says and wipe the dust
from your klodhoppers and leave. Otherwise you are a hypocrite many times over.
Bob
2017-10-18 01:39:52 UTC
You say that you believe in a god. Then, you refuse to provide evidence of your belief.
There is no need to show evidence for a belief.

You, on the other hand, on the 12th of this month, wrote these words,
"an atheist knows there is no god of any kind".

So if you "know" something, you should be able to prove it's true.

Are you able to prove your words are true? Because if you can't, then
once again you've been caught in a lie, and you've made yourself look
like a cheap slut. Why would you want to do that? Don't you have any
more respect for yourself than that? What is wrong with you?

[John 10:1-5]
Kevrob
2017-10-18 02:21:42 UTC
Post by Bob
You say that you believe in a god. Then, you refuse to provide evidence of your belief.
There is no need to show evidence for a belief.
If you are participating in a philosophical discussion
that is an attempt to arrive at truth, yes, there is.

You just preach here, contra the group charter. Pure troll.
Post by Bob
You, on the other hand, on the 12th of this month, wrote these words,
"an atheist knows there is no god of any kind".
So if you "know" something, you should be able to prove it's true.
Many people have taken the pro-theism position over
thousands of years. They've never successfully proven
one or another or more ghodz exist or ever existed.
Any proposition that has remained unproven that long
can be treated as untrue, until such time as new, credible
evidence supports it.

If Josh, the early followers of whom were convinced he was
coming back "Real Soon, Now" actually, finally showed up after
20 centuries, that might change some minds. Too late to do
us any good, acc to legend, of course.
Post by Bob
Are you able to prove your words are true? Because if you can't, then
once again you've been caught in a lie, and you've made yourself look
like a cheap slut.
Why use a sexually loaded term like that? Inherent Christian
misogyny? Not very "Imitation of Josh."
Post by Bob
Why would you want to do that? Don't you have any
more respect for yourself than that? What is wrong with you?
H7 obviously has self-respect. She, unlike you, isn't a life-
hating moral robot, in thrall to stone-age and bronze-age myth
behind the legend of a sadistic Bastard Operator of the Universe.

2017-10-18 02:38:37 UTC
Post by Bob
You say that you believe in a god. Then, you refuse to provide evidence of your belief.
There is no need to show evidence for a belief.
If you are participating in a philosophical discussion
that is an attempt to arrive at truth, yes, there is.
That's too funny.

Something like that has never happened here in a.a.

[John 10:1-5]
duke
2017-10-15 17:35:56 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
How do you prove no evidence?
The burden of proof rests on the person who makes an affirmative
statement not on a person who makes a negative statement.
You say there is a deity, we say we don't believe it exists.
Have you never actually asserted that God is nonexistent?
He can't truthfully make that comment. He can only say he doesn't believe.
Atheists and tulips are pretty close. Both steer well clear of following Jesus
Christ.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
*****
Melzzzzz
2017-10-15 17:43:47 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
How do you prove no evidence?
The burden of proof rests on the person who makes an affirmative
statement not on a person who makes a negative statement.
You say there is a deity, we say we don't believe it exists.
Have you never actually asserted that God is nonexistent?
He can't truthfully make that comment. He can only say he doesn't believe.
Atheists and tulips are pretty close. Both steer well clear of following Jesus
Christ.
There are few that follow Jesus Christ...
2017-10-15 20:27:54 UTC
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 17:43:47 +0000 (UTC), Melzzzzz
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by duke
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
How do you prove no evidence?
The burden of proof rests on the person who makes an affirmative
statement not on a person who makes a negative statement.
You say there is a deity, we say we don't believe it exists.
Have you never actually asserted that God is nonexistent?
What a fucking moron.

We'd have to see it in the theist's terms to say that - but the
deliberate jerk knows it's merely somebody else's religious belief,
and he knows that "there's no God" is a throwaway remark in response
to sociopaths like him who can't keep it in their pants and wave it in
our faces. It's in exactly the same vein as "no Loch Ness monster",
"No Santa Claus", no "UFO abductions", etc.

But he's too stupid to understand this, even though it has been
pointed out repeatedly.
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by duke
He can't truthfully make that comment. He can only say he doesn't believe.
The proven serial liar pretends he doesn't understand the falsifiable
position pending the absent evidence, which is reinforced every time
he repeats that kind of lie instead of providing it.
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by duke
Atheists and tulips are pretty close.
Was that meant to make any sense?
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by duke
Both steer well clear of following Jesus
Christ.
Where did the pathetic, stupid, psychopathic liar demonstrate that
there was anything to follow?
Post by Melzzzzz
There are few that follow Jesus Christ...
I just wish they would use their allegedly God-given brains, and show
some normal human decency.
duke
2017-10-16 19:13:49 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by duke
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
How do you prove no evidence?
The burden of proof rests on the person who makes an affirmative
statement not on a person who makes a negative statement.
You say there is a deity, we say we don't believe it exists.
Have you never actually asserted that God is nonexistent?
He can't truthfully make that comment. He can only say he doesn't believe.
Atheists and tulips are pretty close. Both steer well clear of following Jesus
Christ.
There are few that follow Jesus Christ...
33% of the world's people. 10 times the atheist wannabe's.

*****
TheRealMccoy
Those certainly aren't following Jesus Christ, they just wrongfully think they are ...
Smiler
2017-10-17 02:14:06 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by duke
Post by Melzzzzz
Post by duke
Post by Bob
Post by Cloud Hobbit
How do you prove no evidence?
The burden of proof rests on the person who makes an affirmative
statement not on a person who makes a negative statement.
You say there is a deity, we say we don't believe it exists.
Have you never actually asserted that God is nonexistent?
He can't truthfully make that comment. He can only say he doesn't
believe. Atheists and tulips are pretty close. Both steer well
clear of following Jesus Christ.
There are few that follow Jesus Christ...
33% of the world's people. 10 times the atheist wannabe's.
Those certainly aren't following Jesus Christ, they just wrongfully think they are ...
Exactly as wrongfully as you 'think' you are.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279