Justification is NOT by works, Catholics!
2017-11-13 20:42:54 UTC

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2017-11-13 21:22:39 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Z3WhVKmlrsA
Good works would not block that justification, would they? Even Satan knows that.
a322x1n
2017-11-13 22:33:54 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Z3WhVKmlrsA
And this video will make people flock to your
"church", why again???
duke
2017-11-22 18:54:22 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Z3WhVKmlrsA
You tulips are flakes.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
2017-11-23 22:31:16 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Z3WhVKmlrsA
Jesus gave us our marching orders as Catholics and sent us on our way. If you
don't like what Jesus gave us, go continue to follow satan.

2017-12-07 12:07:21 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Z3WhVKmlrsA
Jesus gave us our marching orders as Catholics and sent us on our way.
If you don't like what Jesus gave us, go continue to follow satan.
And, you use this as an excuse to troll in a place where you know
you won't convert anyone. Either you aren't really a Christian and
are trying to make Catholics look like fools or you're a very stupid
one. Not one conversion from alt.atheism in 22 years of trolling.
Only failure. Look in your mirror. You'll see what failure looks like.
duke
2017-12-07 22:24:02 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Z3WhVKmlrsA
Jesus gave us our marching orders as Catholics and sent us on our way.
If you don't like what Jesus gave us, go continue to follow satan.
And, you use this as an excuse to troll in a place where you know
you won't convert anyone.
Just correcting a mistake. I do it with you atheists all the time.
Post by hypatiab7
Either you aren't really a Christian and
are trying to make Catholics look like fools or you're a very stupid
one. Not one conversion from alt.atheism in 22 years of trolling.
Only failure. Look in your mirror. You'll see what failure looks like.
I keep telling you. I'm not trying to convert. I'm correcting misstatements.

2017-12-06 23:18:20 UTC
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:42:54 -0500, Bob <***@noel.noel> wrote:

Justification by faith is dead if you don't follow his teachings. And you
absolutely refuse to.

*****
Teresita
2017-12-07 02:46:51 UTC
Justification by faith is dead if you don't follow his teachings.
In other words, God's love is unconditional as long as you follow the rules.
duke
2017-12-07 22:35:00 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Justification by faith is dead if you don't follow his teachings.
In other words, God's love is unconditional as long as you follow the rules.
God's love is unconditional, and if you wish to disobey, he loves you so much he
lets you go.

*****
Teresita
2017-12-07 23:00:55 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Justification by faith is dead if you don't follow his teachings.
In other words, God's love is unconditional as long as you follow the rules.
God's love is unconditional, and if you wish to disobey, he loves you so much he
lets you go.
And then he resurrects you with an indestructible body that can feel
pain and violates the second law of thermodynamics to keep you roasting
over a slow fire for all time.
duke
2017-12-08 20:50:07 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Justification by faith is dead if you don't follow his teachings.
In other words, God's love is unconditional as long as you follow the rules.
God's love is unconditional, and if you wish to disobey, he loves you so much he
lets you go.
And then he resurrects you with an indestructible body that can feel
pain and violates the second law of thermodynamics to keep you roasting
over a slow fire for all time.
No man can say for sure what "hell" is. The scripture reference is toward
"burned in the flames like the wheat hulls while the wheat grain is stored."

2017-12-07 23:20:24 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Justification by faith is dead if you don't follow his teachings.
In other words, God's love is unconditional as long as you follow the rules.
And speaking of boobs, christmas is coming:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/9501cdb2-fedf-4d59-b439-460ed8e095fb?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
2017-12-07 00:06:06 UTC
If people are predestined for heaven or he'll then there is zero reason to follow biblical teaching. It won't matter since you have already been assigned your place in eternity.

You can live as a saint or a sinner and it won't matter.
Bob
2017-12-07 06:07:09 UTC
If people are predestined for heaven or he'll then there is zero
reason to follow biblical teaching. It won't matter since you have
already been assigned your place in eternity.
You can live as a saint or a sinner and it won't matter.
No one "follows Biblical teaching".
Nobody can "live as a saint".

"None is righteous, no, not one;
no one understands;
no one seeks for God.
All have turned aside;
together they have become worthless;
no one does good, not even one."
(Romans 3:10-12)

You've either been born again by the Holy Spirit, or you haven't.

"Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the
Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to him, 'Rabbi, we know
that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that
you do unless God is with him.' Jesus answered him, 'Truly, truly, I say
to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.'
Nicodemus said to him, 'How can a man be born when he is old? Can he
enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?' Jesus answered,
'Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he
cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh,
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I
said to you,
'You must be born again.' The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its
sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is
with everyone who is born of the Spirit."
(John 3:1-8)

You've either been given a new heart and a new spirit, or you haven't.

"And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within
you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give
you a heart of flesh."
(Ezekiel 36:26)

If you've been born again (regenerated), and given a new heart and a new
spirit,
you will produce the "fruit of the Spirit"

"The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no
law."
(Galatians 5:22, 23)

The fruit of the Spirit are not the cause of a person's salvation.

The fruit of the Spirit are the result of that person already having
been saved.
--
The unregenerate non-elect will always believe what another unregenerate
non-elect says, whereas the regenerate elect will intrinsically recognize

Or, as the Gospel of John very concisely puts it:
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door
but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber. But he who
enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the gatekeeper
opens.
The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them
out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep
follow him, for they know his voice. A stranger they will not follow, but
they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
[John 10:1-5]
duke
2017-12-07 22:06:02 UTC
If people are predestined for heaven
They aren't. You have to pass the test.

Romans 8:28-30New International Version (NIV)
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,
who[a] have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he
also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the
firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also
called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also
glorified.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
or he'll then there is zero reason to follow biblical teaching. It won't matter since you have already been assigned your place in eternity.
You can live as a saint or a sinner and it won't matter.
You must answer the call.

2017-12-07 22:21:24 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
or he'll then there is zero reason to follow biblical teaching. It won't matter since you have already been assigned your place in eternity.
You can live as a saint or a sinner and it won't matter.
You must answer the call.
The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.
G.K. Chesterton
*****
"Why would anybody want to base their life and morality around the
scribblings of so many liars." -- Cloud Hobbit
duke
2017-12-08 19:43:46 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
or he'll then there is zero reason to follow biblical teaching. It won't matter since you have already been assigned your place in eternity.
You can live as a saint or a sinner and it won't matter.
You must answer the call.
"Why would anybody want to base their life and morality around the
scribblings of so many liars." -- Cloud Hobbit
God made the truth known. It's your funeral.