Stick a Fork in
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-21 01:57:34 UTC
aaa, he's done.

It's him against the rest of the scientific world.

It has just turned into a game of he said, she said.

It's pointless to try and teach his retarded trolling brain anything because he already knows it to be true or he's just too stupid to bother with.

Continue to play if you get some enjoyment from it. but be prepared for an exercise in frustration.

Remember, God wants us all to die from food poisoning or Jesus would not have said we don't need to wash our hands.
Kit
2017-05-21 02:51:08 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
aaa, he's done.
It's him against the rest of the scientific world.
It has just turned into a game of he said, she said.
It's pointless to try and teach his retarded trolling brain anything because he already knows it to be true or he's just too stupid to bother with.
What's really sad is that all of the theists on this newsgroup exhibit the same pathology.
duke
2017-05-21 19:31:43 UTC
Post by Kit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
aaa, he's done.
It's him against the rest of the scientific world.
It has just turned into a game of he said, she said.
It's pointless to try and teach his retarded trolling brain anything because he already knows it to be true or he's just too stupid to bother with.
What's really sad is that all of the theists on this newsgroup exhibit the same pathology.
Of course. There is only one almighty God.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
A***@yahoo.com
2017-05-21 03:11:55 UTC
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-21 07:08:43 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
Why would I try to prove something that is untrue?

Human beings evolved from something that probably looked more like an ape, but it was not an ape.

This might help you understand: http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evograms_07
duke
2017-05-21 19:32:49 UTC
On Sun, 21 May 2017 00:08:43 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
Why would I try to prove something that is untrue?
Human beings evolved from something that probably looked more like an ape, but it was not an ape.
Neither was it an ape.

*****
Tim
He didn't say it was, you fat illiterate.
duke
2017-05-23 21:36:43 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
Why would I try to prove something that is untrue?
Human beings evolved from something that probably looked more like an ape, but it was not an ape.
Neither was it an ape.
He didn't say it was, you fat illiterate.
You didn't understand, did you!!

*****
Tim
I understood that you didn't, and I understand that you still don't. You're either lying or you're an idiot. Your posting history indicates that you're a crude combination of both.
duke
2017-05-24 17:58:45 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
Why would I try to prove something that is untrue?
Human beings evolved from something that probably looked more like an ape, but it was not an ape.
Neither was it an ape.
He didn't say it was, you fat illiterate.
You didn't understand, did you!!
I understood that you didn't, and I understand that you still don't. You're either lying or you're an idiot. Your posting history indicates that you're a crude combination of both.
But I'm not an evolution of you.

*****
Tim
That's correct, you're an evolution of the concept "fat bastard".
duke

*****
Tim
So who are you talking to, moron?
A***@yahoo.com
You got emotional. Lack of logic.
duke

*****
Tim
That's something, moron.
%
2017-05-26 23:29:13 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
On Wed, 24 May 2017 12:06:14 -0700 (PDT), Tim
Post by Tim
On Tue, 23 May 2017 15:48:40 -0700 (PDT), Tim
Post by Tim
On Sun, 21 May 2017 12:48:00 -0700 (PDT), Tim
Post by Tim
Post by duke
On Sun, 21 May 2017 00:08:43 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
no it isn't moroff
A***@yahoo.com
He was talking to an emotional man.
Tim
I didn't see him respond to you, liar.
A***@yahoo.com
That was very emotive.
Tim
Liar.
A***@yahoo.com
That's odd, denying your emotionalism with emotion.
Cloud Hobbit
No emotionalism, just a simple statement of fact.
A***@yahoo.com
It's name-calling and unsophisticated. But it's what we have come to expect. Use reasoning and logic.
Ted
which is better
Ted
neither
duke
2017-05-27 17:03:51 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
Why would I try to prove something that is untrue?
Human beings evolved from something that probably looked more like an ape, but it was not an ape.
Neither was it an ape.
He didn't say it was, you fat illiterate.
You didn't understand, did you!!
I understood that you didn't, and I understand that you still don't. You're either lying or you're an idiot. Your posting history indicates that you're a crude combination of both.
But I'm not an evolution of you.
That's correct, you're an evolution of the concept "fat bastard".
But you're nothing.
So who are you talking to, moron?
You!!
That's something, moron.
Nope, not with your performance.

*****
Tim
2017-05-27 17:26:11 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
Why would I try to prove something that is untrue?
Human beings evolved from something that probably looked more like an ape, but it was not an ape.
Neither was it an ape.
He didn't say it was, you fat illiterate.
You didn't understand, did you!!
I understood that you didn't, and I understand that you still don't. You're either lying or you're an idiot. Your posting history indicates that you're a crude combination of both.
But I'm not an evolution of you.
That's correct, you're an evolution of the concept "fat bastard".
But you're nothing.
So who are you talking to, moron?
You!!
That's something, moron.
Nope, not with your performance.
My performance? You've been here for years claiming you have evidence to back up your religious fantasy, yet you've never provided any.

You're lying again, earl weber.
duke
2017-05-28 16:22:52 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
Quadratic, you been sleeping with your dog again?

*****
Tim
See what I mean. You never make any sense and you never provide evidence for your lies, you fat bastard.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-21 20:56:38 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
Why would I try to prove something that is untrue?
Human beings evolved from something that probably looked more like an ape, but it was not an ape.
Neither was it an ape.
Try reading what I wrote you stupid fat fuck.
the dukester, American-Pedophile Priest Apologist
duke
2017-05-23 21:37:30 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
Why would I try to prove something that is untrue?
Human beings evolved from something that probably looked more like an ape, but it was not an ape.
Neither was it an ape.
Try reading what I wrote you stupid fat fuck.
I did. You left yourself wide open.

*****
Tim
No stupid, you did.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-24 01:20:50 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
Why would I try to prove something that is untrue?
Human beings evolved from something that probably looked more like an ape, but it was not an ape.
Neither was it an ape.
Try reading what I wrote you stupid fat fuck.
I did. You left yourself wide open.
No stupid, you did.
I stated what the facts are or at least how they are currently understood.
Humans did not evolve from apes, apes, and humans evolved from some other creature that probably looked like an ape, but was not an ape. Pretty straight forward even for a moron like you
Tim
Tell it to duke.
duke
2017-05-24 17:59:56 UTC
On Tue, 23 May 2017 18:20:50 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
Why would I try to prove something that is untrue?
Human beings evolved from something that probably looked more like an ape, but it was not an ape.
Neither was it an ape.
Try reading what I wrote you stupid fat fuck.
I did. You left yourself wide open.
No stupid, you did.
I stated what the facts are or at least how they are currently understood.
Or so you thought.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Humans did not evolve from apes, apes, and humans evolved from some other creature that probably looked like an ape, but was not an ape. Pretty straight forward even for a moron like you
Yet that's what I just told you.

*****
Malte Runz
2017-05-21 11:25:07 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
The problem is not that common descent can't be evidenced. CD is an
established fact. What stops the conversation is making comments like
'Lucy is a fraud' and not being willing to present any arguments to
back it up.
Malte Runz
aaa
2017-05-21 15:03:33 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
The problem is not that common descent can't be evidenced. CD is an
established fact. What stops the conversation is making comments like
'Lucy is a fraud' and not being willing to present any arguments to
back it up.
Lucy is indeed a fraud because I have the second law to prove it.

:-)
Jeanne Douglas
2017-05-21 17:40:28 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
The problem is not that common descent can't be evidenced. CD is an
established fact. What stops the conversation is making comments like
'Lucy is a fraud' and not being willing to present any arguments to
back it up.
Lucy is indeed a fraud because I have the second law to prove it.
:-)
No, you absolutely do not.
--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post
Malte Runz
2017-05-22 18:47:39 UTC
On Sun, 21 May 2017 12:40:28 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
The problem is not that common descent can't be evidenced. CD is an
established fact. What stops the conversation is making comments like
'Lucy is a fraud' and not being willing to present any arguments to
back it up.
Lucy is indeed a fraud because I have the second law to prove it.
:-)
No, you absolutely do not.
'I plead the second!!!'

Do they know they've got it all wrong?
Malte Runz
aaa
2017-05-23 13:06:47 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
The problem is not that common descent can't be evidenced. CD is an
established fact. What stops the conversation is making comments like
'Lucy is a fraud' and not being willing to present any arguments to
back it up.
Lucy is indeed a fraud because I have the second law to prove it.
:-)
No, you absolutely do not.
For those open minded scientist, I'm sure they will disagree with you.
My simple point isn't hard to understand.
Smiler
2017-05-24 01:34:08 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
The problem is not that common descent can't be evidenced. CD is an
established fact. What stops the conversation is making comments like
'Lucy is a fraud' and not being willing to present any arguments to
back it up.
Lucy is indeed a fraud because I have the second law to prove it.
:-)
No, you absolutely do not.
For those open minded scientist, I'm sure they will disagree with you.
My simple point isn't hard to understand.
Your simple point isn't sane.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
Christopher A. Lee
2017-05-24 08:47:56 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
We can discuss the liar's deliberate distortion.

Why doesn't he go to a decent natural history museum>
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
The problem is not that common descent can't be evidenced. CD is an
established fact. What stops the conversation is making comments like
'Lucy is a fraud' and not being willing to present any arguments to
back it up.
Lucy is indeed a fraud because I have the second law to prove it.
What a pathetic, transparently stupid lie.
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
:-)
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
My simple point isn't hard to understand.
The liar hasn't made any points.
Post by Smiler
Your simple point isn't sane.
We've known he was insane for a long time.
aaa
You wish, but you can never disprove it.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-24 23:50:56 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to
talk about.
The problem is not that common descent can't be evidenced. CD is an
established fact. What stops the conversation is making comments like
'Lucy is a fraud' and not being willing to present any arguments to
back it up.
Lucy is indeed a fraud because I have the second law to prove it.
:-)
No, you absolutely do not.
For those open minded scientist, I'm sure they will disagree with you.
My simple point isn't hard to understand.
Your simple point isn't sane.
You wish, but you can never disprove it.
Disprove what? You have not said anything that needs refutation, it is already known that everything you say is bullshit.

Which is it? Are you retarded or just another annoying troll or both?
aaa
2017-05-25 02:11:45 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
On Sat, 20 May 2017 20:11:55 -0700 (PDT),
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have
nothing to talk about.
The problem is not that common descent can't be
evidenced. CD is an established fact. What stops the
conversation is making comments like 'Lucy is a fraud'
and not being willing to present any arguments to back it
up.
Lucy is indeed a fraud because I have the second law to
prove it.
:-)
No, you absolutely do not.
For those open minded scientist, I'm sure they will disagree
with you. My simple point isn't hard to understand.
Your simple point isn't sane.
You wish, but you can never disprove it.
Disprove what? You have not said anything that needs refutation, it
is already known that everything you say is bullshit.
That only shows you are clueless.
Deng Qi Feng
2017-05-25 04:07:22 UTC
Never ending story

How wonderful

Arguing without beginning nor end
aaa
2017-05-27 07:09:27 UTC
Post by Deng Qi Feng
Never ending story
How wonderful
Arguing without beginning nor end
They asked for it.

:-)
unknown
2017-05-27 17:59:16 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Deng Qi Feng
Never ending story
How wonderful
Arguing without beginning nor end
They asked for it.
Shut up and get back to arguing without beginning nor
end.
--
"Stupidity is a mental deficiency. It has nothing to do
with brains." -- aaa, on the nature of stupidity

"There is no stupidity in our universe."
-- aaa proves idiots are just as smart as anyone else.

"Truth doesn't need proof." -- duke redefines truth

"I'm not at all well read. I don't read anything as a
matter of fact due to my brain injury. So I don't have to
provide the proof. It's just my opinion."
-- aaa, April 26, 2017; http://tinyurl.com/jwh4bpj
aaa
I'm not the one who started that. You are.
unknown
Mindless blind denial.
aaa
There is no blind denial on my part.
unknown
2017-05-29 18:00:10 UTC
IOW, you're in blind denial of your blind denial.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-29 06:12:57 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by unknown
Post by aaa
Post by Deng Qi Feng
Never ending story
How wonderful
Arguing without beginning nor end
They asked for it.
Shut up and get back to arguing without beginning nor
end.
I'm not the one who started that. You are.
No, it was you who came here claiming that science isn't science and that there is a god and you can prove it and that you understand things you have no knowledge of. yY+ou've been making insanely stupid comments ever since and you refuse to prove with ACTUAL evidence, just your insane ramblings, which prove nothing.

You think you have refuted evolution because you don't understand TSLoT.

You are either a retard, a troll or both.

Which is it?
aaa
2017-05-29 15:21:23 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by Deng Qi Feng
Never ending story
How wonderful
Arguing without beginning nor end
They asked for it.
Shut up and get back to arguing without beginning nor end.
I'm not the one who started that. You are.
No, it was you who came here claiming that science isn't science and
that there is a god and you can prove it and that you understand
things you have no knowledge of. yY+ou've been making insanely
stupid comments ever since and you refuse to prove with ACTUAL
evidence, just your insane ramblings, which prove nothing.
You think you have refuted evolution because you don't understand TSLoT.
All of these are just your distortions.

That's all I'm going to say.
Which is it?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-26 05:44:15 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Which is it? Are you retarded or just another annoying troll or both?
If any of us were clueless we would not know how full of shit you are retard.
AFAIK you are the only person on earth who thinks that cells can pray.
Retard, troll, or both?
aaa
2017-05-27 07:07:13 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Which is it? Are you retarded or just another annoying troll or both?
If any of us were clueless we would not know how full of shit you are retard.
AFAIK you are the only person on earth who thinks that cells can pray.
Retard, troll, or both?
With that statement, you only prove yourself being clueless about the
intelligent life.
Cloud Hobbit
Retard.
aaa
How is that evasion, you retard?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-29 06:09:30 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Which is it? Are you retarded or just another annoying troll or both?
If any of us were clueless we would not know how full of shit you are retard.
AFAIK you are the only person on earth who thinks that cells can pray.
Retard, troll, or both?
With that statement, you only prove yourself being clueless about the
intelligent life.
Evasion noted.
Retard.
How is that evasion?
You didn't answer the question.
Retard.
aaa
That is my answer to your question. Too bad you can't understand it, again.
Smiler
2017-05-25 00:06:43 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
The problem is not that common descent can't be evidenced. CD is an
established fact. What stops the conversation is making comments
like 'Lucy is a fraud' and not being willing to present any
arguments to back it up.
Lucy is indeed a fraud because I have the second law to prove it.
:-)
No, you absolutely do not.
For those open minded scientist, I'm sure they will disagree with you.
My simple point isn't hard to understand.
Your simple point isn't sane.
You wish, but you can never disprove it.
"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without
evidence."
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
aaa
Those who are clueless can not dismiss anything.
Smiler
2017-05-26 01:42:28 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing
to talk about.
The problem is not that common descent can't be evidenced. CD is
an established fact. What stops the conversation is making
comments like 'Lucy is a fraud' and not being willing to present
any arguments to back it up.
Lucy is indeed a fraud because I have the second law to prove it.
:-)
No, you absolutely do not.
For those open minded scientist, I'm sure they will disagree with you.
My simple point isn't hard to understand.
Your simple point isn't sane.
You wish, but you can never disprove it.
"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without
evidence."
Those who are clueless can not dismiss anything.
I agree. You're clueless and cannot dismiss anything.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
aaa
Empty claim.
Smiler
Cloud Hobbit
Which is why you need to go. You are portraying yourself as a retard when it is obvious you are simply another asshole troll.
duke
2017-05-26 16:41:56 UTC
On Thu, 25 May 2017 22:32:45 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
Sounds like you really can't challenge his words. And so you're bitter.

*****
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-27 09:10:18 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
Then you really should see about getting the shit out of your ears and minid.
Every thing he's said has been challenged and refuted easily, because it's all bullshit.
duke
2017-05-27 17:06:01 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
Like what? I'm not saying I agree with him on all he said, but he has tried to
present what he thinks. You --- not even trying.

*****
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-27 22:33:13 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
Like what?
Evolution.
Intelligent Design.
The second law of thermodynamics.
Cells that pray.
The heart does something besides pump blood.
Philosophy.
Science.
Sin as the couse of disease.

aaa
No. You are the clueless one.
unknown
2017-05-27 18:19:00 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Which is why you need to go. You are portraying yourself as a retard
when it is obvious you are simply another asshole troll.
No. You are the clueless one.
Dude. Don't be so nasty. CH just said you are not a
retard. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to you
all day. Be more gracious.
aaa
2017-05-28 10:18:12 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Which is why you need to go. You are portraying yourself as a retard
when it is obvious you are simply another asshole troll.
No. You are the clueless one.
Dude. Don't be so nasty. CH just said you are not a
retard. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to you
all day. Be more gracious.
I don't see any nicety in what he said, and I'm not being nasty to show
the fact.
Tim
2017-05-21 15:17:11 UTC
If you stopped telling lies, you'd have nothing to say.
A***@yahoo.com
2017-05-21 21:46:10 UTC
Tim's monkey time denial.
Tim
2017-05-23 19:17:20 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Tim's monkey time denial.
No just you unable to stop lying. It's a clear indication that you're in another emotional tizzy over evolution.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-05-21 17:38:26 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
If you can't prove that you came from a monkey you have nothing to talk about.
How something that never happened be proven?
aaa
2017-05-21 14:59:06 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
aaa, he's done.
It's him against the rest of the scientific world.
It has just turned into a game of he said, she said.
It's pointless to try and teach his retarded trolling brain anything
because he already knows it to be true or he's just too stupid to
bother with.
Continue to play if you get some enjoyment from it. but be prepared
for an exercise in frustration.
Remember, God wants us all to die from food poisoning or Jesus would
not have said we don't need to wash our hands.
What exactly are you whining about? Why can't you discuss the actual
issue? I have shown that the beneficial DNA change is a construction of
new order that can not happen automatically by random chance according
to the second law. Therefore, the random mutation plus natural selection
is nothing but a pipe dream made up by the evolutionists.

What do you have say about that?
Jeanne Douglas
2017-05-21 17:37:55 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
aaa, he's done.
It's him against the rest of the scientific world.
It has just turned into a game of he said, she said.
It's pointless to try and teach his retarded trolling brain anything
because he already knows it to be true or he's just too stupid to
bother with.
Continue to play if you get some enjoyment from it. but be prepared
for an exercise in frustration.
Remember, God wants us all to die from food poisoning or Jesus would
not have said we don't need to wash our hands.
What exactly are you whining about? Why can't you discuss the actual
issue? I have shown
You've shown absolutely nothing but willful ignorance and obscene pride.
aaa
2017-05-23 13:03:35 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
aaa, he's done.
It's him against the rest of the scientific world.
It has just turned into a game of he said, she said.
It's pointless to try and teach his retarded trolling brain anything
because he already knows it to be true or he's just too stupid to
bother with.
Continue to play if you get some enjoyment from it. but be prepared
for an exercise in frustration.
Remember, God wants us all to die from food poisoning or Jesus would
not have said we don't need to wash our hands.
What exactly are you whining about? Why can't you discuss the actual
issue? I have shown
You've shown absolutely nothing but willful ignorance and obscene pride.
I have shown a simple point that proves the entire evolution theory
wrong, and you can't do anything except by snipping it.
Smiler
2017-05-24 01:57:32 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
aaa, he's done.
It's him against the rest of the scientific world.
It has just turned into a game of he said, she said.
It's pointless to try and teach his retarded trolling brain anything
because he already knows it to be true or he's just too stupid to
bother with.
Continue to play if you get some enjoyment from it. but be prepared
for an exercise in frustration.
Remember, God wants us all to die from food poisoning or Jesus would
not have said we don't need to wash our hands.
What exactly are you whining about? Why can't you discuss the actual
issue? I have shown
You've shown absolutely nothing but willful ignorance and obscene pride.
I have shown a simple point that proves the entire evolution theory
wrong, and you can't do anything except by snipping it.
Your simple point proves nothing.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
aaa
2017-05-24 14:54:50 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
aaa, he's done.
It's him against the rest of the scientific world.
It has just turned into a game of he said, she said.
It's pointless to try and teach his retarded trolling brain anything
because he already knows it to be true or he's just too stupid to
bother with.
Continue to play if you get some enjoyment from it. but be prepared
for an exercise in frustration.
Remember, God wants us all to die from food poisoning or Jesus would
not have said we don't need to wash our hands.
What exactly are you whining about? Why can't you discuss the actual
issue? I have shown
You've shown absolutely nothing but willful ignorance and obscene pride.
I have shown a simple point that proves the entire evolution theory
wrong, and you can't do anything except by snipping it.
Your simple point proves nothing.
That's blind denial. Your evolution theory is dead at this moment as far
as I'm concerned. The silence in answering my simple challenge is deafening.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-24 23:49:15 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
aaa, he's done.
It's him against the rest of the scientific world.
It has just turned into a game of he said, she said.
It's pointless to try and teach his retarded trolling brain anything
because he already knows it to be true or he's just too stupid to
bother with.
Continue to play if you get some enjoyment from it. but be prepared
for an exercise in frustration.
Remember, God wants us all to die from food poisoning or Jesus would
not have said we don't need to wash our hands.
What exactly are you whining about? Why can't you discuss the actual
issue? I have shown
You've shown absolutely nothing but willful ignorance and obscene pride.
I have shown a simple point that proves the entire evolution theory
wrong, and you can't do anything except by snipping it.
You have done so only in your mind. There is no REAL evidence that supports your retarded view.
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Your simple point proves nothing.
That's blind denial.
Every time someone disagrees with you is not blind denial. Your refusal to consider real evidence is proof of yours.

You have never proved anything other than you do not understand philosophy, evolution, science, or any of the other things you haven't read about. You are a moron, a liar, and a retarded troll.

Your evolution theory is dead at this moment as far
Post by aaa
as I'm concerned.
Fortunately, the real world disagrees with you as does the vast majority of the scientific community, religions, and reality.

Please find a new doctor to help you regain (assumiing you ever had one) grip on reality. So far all you have done make it known that you are an idiot.

The silence in answering my simple challenge is deafening.
aaa
2017-05-25 02:23:45 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Your simple point proves nothing.
That's blind denial.
Every time someone disagrees with you is not blind denial. Your
refusal to consider real evidence is proof of yours.
You have never proved anything other than you do not understand
philosophy, evolution, science, or any of the other things you
haven't read about. You are a moron, a liar, and a retarded troll.
That's just continued blind denial.
Post by aaa
as I'm concerned.
Fortunately, the real world disagrees with you as does the vast
majority of the scientific community, religions, and reality.
False argument. No one can disagree with logic.
So the deafening silence will continue.
Smiler
2017-05-26 01:47:58 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Your evolution theory is dead at this moment as far
as I'm concerned.
Fortunately, the real world disagrees with you as does the vast
majority of the scientific community, religions, and reality.
False argument. No one can disagree with logic.
What logic have you used? None is apparent.
Post by aaa
The silence in answering my simple challenge is deafening.
So the deafening silence will continue.
So much better than the noise of your continual blather.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
aaa
2017-05-27 07:19:41 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Your evolution theory is dead at this moment as far
as I'm concerned.
Fortunately, the real world disagrees with you as does the vast
majority of the scientific community, religions, and reality.
False argument. No one can disagree with logic.
What logic have you used? None is apparent.
That shows you are clueless.
I like both of them.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-26 05:39:34 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Your simple point proves nothing.
That's blind denial.
No, that's a fact.
Post by aaa
as I'm concerned.
Fortunately, the real world disagrees with you as does the vast
majority of the scientific community, religions, and reality.
False argument. No one can disagree with logic.
But they can disagree with a person who makes shit up out of thin air and refuses to use the common definition of words. They can disagree with someone who claims that well-understood facts of science are untrue. They disagree with someone who refuses to use real evidence to support their case.

You are a retard, toll, or both.
In any case your online persona is one of utter stupididty.

Please fuck the hell off and find somebody who ewants to play with you.
aaa
2017-05-27 07:16:41 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Your simple point proves nothing.
That's blind denial.
No, that's a fact.
A fact of blind denial.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
as I'm concerned.
Fortunately, the real world disagrees with you as does the vast
majority of the scientific community, religions, and reality.
False argument. No one can disagree with logic.
But they can disagree with a person who makes shit up out of thin air
and refuses to use the common definition of words. They can disagree
with someone who claims that well-understood facts of science are
untrue. They disagree with someone who refuses to use real evidence
to support their case.
That's all false projection and misinterpretation of what I said.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You are a retard, toll, or both. In any case your online persona is
one of utter stupididty.
Please fuck the hell off and find somebody who ewants to play with you.
I already found them. There are too many. I cant' keep up.
Smiler
2017-05-25 00:11:00 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
That's just your unevidenced assertion.
Post by aaa
Your evolution theory is dead at this moment as far as I'm concerned.
I don't care what you insanely deny, as long as you don't post it here.
Post by aaa
The silence in answering my simple challenge is deafening.
Your unevidenced assertions do not amount to any sort of challenge.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
aaa
All you can do is blindly denying everything.
Smiler
2017-05-26 01:43:58 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
The silence in answering my simple challenge is deafening.
Your unevidenced assertions do not amount to any sort of challenge.
All you can do is blindly denying everything.
All you can do is blindly assert nothing.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
aaa
That only shows your total cluelessness of what I said.
Smiler
2017-05-28 01:58:37 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
The silence in answering my simple challenge is deafening.
Your unevidenced assertions do not amount to any sort of challenge.
All you can do is blindly denying everything.
All you can do is blindly assert nothing.
That only shows your total cluelessness of what I said.
Another blind assertion from you.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
aaa
2017-05-28 08:30:02 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
The silence in answering my simple challenge is deafening.
Your unevidenced assertions do not amount to any sort of challenge.
All you can do is blindly denying everything.
All you can do is blindly assert nothing.
That only shows your total cluelessness of what I said.
Another blind assertion from you.
Another blind denial from you. It's not blind to show the fact. The fact
is you are clueless.
Smiler
2017-05-29 04:56:34 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
The silence in answering my simple challenge is deafening.
Your unevidenced assertions do not amount to any sort of challenge.
All you can do is blindly denying everything.
All you can do is blindly assert nothing.
That only shows your total cluelessness of what I said.
Another blind assertion from you.
Another blind denial from you. It's not blind to show the fact. The fact
is you are clueless.
More blind assertions from you. You have no facts, insane liar.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
aaa
You are clueless. That is a fact you can't deny.
Cloud Hobbit
That's exactly what you do. You deny everything that counters your insanely stupid claims. Retard, troll or both?
aaa
2017-05-27 07:11:05 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by aaa
The silence in answering my simple challenge is deafening.
Your unevidenced assertions do not amount to any sort of
challenge.
All you can do is blindly denying everything.
That's exactly what you do. You deny everything that counters your
insanely stupid claims. Retard, troll or both?
False. My rejection is based on logic and reason. It shows knowledge and
insight. There is no blindness in what I said.
b***@gmail.com
2017-05-23 22:56:16 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
aaa, he's done.
It's him against the rest of the scientific world.
It has just turned into a game of he said, she said.
It's pointless to try and teach his retarded trolling brain anything
because he already knows it to be true or he's just too stupid to
bother with.
Continue to play if you get some enjoyment from it. but be prepared
for an exercise in frustration.
Remember, God wants us all to die from food poisoning or Jesus would
not have said we don't need to wash our hands.
You talkin'bout Roger Ailes now? I sorely hope they ain't makin' him 'twirl' in hell, right now.

Doh, I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin' ! !