Remember
JTEM
2017-09-11 18:12:20 UTC
The names of the 911 terrorism victims

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/97199197898
Leo Sgouros
2017-09-11 18:18:24 UTC
Post by JTEM
The names of the 911 terrorism victims
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/97199197898
Arthur Thaddeus Barry, 35, Staten Island, N.Y., New York City Fire Department, World Trade Center
Leo Sgouros
2017-09-11 22:16:15 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by JTEM
The names of the 911 terrorism victims
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/97199197898
Arthur Thaddeus Barry, 35, Staten Island, N.Y., New York City Fire Department, World Trade Center
For the record:
https://books.google.com/books?id=aTIEvPav9LkC&pg=PA33&lpg=PA33&dq=hannu+rajaniemi+Thaddeus+breath&source=bl&ots=h0NUOkKgJ9&sig=TFjNBp24CPWJE14EWrHe6F71YVM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC4auug57WAhXG7YMKHZiYB_wQ6AEIITAB#v=onepage&q=hannu%20rajaniemi%20Thaddeus%20breath&f=false

http://biblehub.com/revelation/16-15.htm
Leo Sgouros
2017-09-13 20:59:04 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by JTEM
The names of the 911 terrorism victims
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/97199197898
Arthur Thaddeus Barry, 35, Staten Island, N.Y., New York City Fire Department, World Trade Center
https://books.google.com/books?id=aTIEvPav9LkC&pg=PA33&lpg=PA33&dq=hannu+rajaniemi+Thaddeus+breath&source=bl&ots=h0NUOkKgJ9&sig=TFjNBp24CPWJE14EWrHe6F71YVM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC4auug57WAhXG7YMKHZiYB_wQ6AEIITAB#v=onepage&q=hannu%20rajaniemi%20Thaddeus%20breath&f=false
http://biblehub.com/revelation/16-15.htm
Actual Bowie time 7:09, right after getting off the phone with dee.

From: "Dramar Ankalle" <***@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.kibology
Subject: Down in the dungeons just diana and me
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:09:14 -0400

Here I stand
Look around around around
But you won't see me

Now I'm here, Now I'm there, I'm just a...

Just a new man
Yes you made me live again

A baby I was when you took my hand
And the light of the night burned bright
And the people all stared didn't understand
But you knew my name on sight

Whatever came of you and me
America's new bride to be - don't worry baby I'm safe and
sound

Down in the dungeon just Peaches 'n' me
Don't I love her so
(she made me live again)

A thin moon me in a smoke-screen sky
Where the beams of your lovelight chase
Don't move, don't speak, don't feel no pain
With a rain running down my face

Your matches still light up the sky
And many a tear lives on in my eye

<snip>
Leo Sgouros
2017-09-14 15:04:56 UTC
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by Leo Sgouros
Post by JTEM
The names of the 911 terrorism victims
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/97199197898
Arthur Thaddeus Barry, 35, Staten Island, N.Y., New York City Fire Department, World Trade Center
https://books.google.com/books?id=aTIEvPav9LkC&pg=PA33&lpg=PA33&dq=hannu+rajaniemi+Thaddeus+breath&source=bl&ots=h0NUOkKgJ9&sig=TFjNBp24CPWJE14EWrHe6F71YVM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC4auug57WAhXG7YMKHZiYB_wQ6AEIITAB#v=onepage&q=hannu%20rajaniemi%20Thaddeus%20breath&f=false
http://biblehub.com/revelation/16-15.htm
Actual Bowie time 7:09, right after getting off the phone with dee.
Bowie Maryland
12323 Tilbury Lane
301-262-6190
Newsgroups: alt.religion.kibology
<snip>
Yap Honghor
2017-09-12 01:15:57 UTC
Just another event without pixie intervention....
JTEM
2017-09-12 07:25:59 UTC
Just another
It's like you're a million paths stretching
out in every conceivable direction, and yet
somehow they all lead to stupidity.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164525193
Yap Honghor
2017-09-13 07:39:49 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Yap Honghor
Just another
It's like you're a million paths stretching
out in every conceivable direction, and yet
somehow they all lead to stupidity.
Facts, which you refuse to recognize, tell how wrong you are!!!

The only path that is stupid is one which leads your way...
JTEM
2017-09-14 21:11:08 UTC
Facts, which you
You're so mentally disordered that you
were actually offended by my posting
a link to all the names of the victims
of 9/11, on the anniversary of 9/11.

Let that sink in.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165329472103
Yap Honghor
2017-09-15 00:55:47 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Yap Honghor
Facts, which you
You're so mentally disordered that you
were actually offended by my posting
a link to all the names of the victims
of 9/11, on the anniversary of 9/11.
When most of them are Christians, what do you want to do to your (non-existent) pixie which had no power to protect the valuable lives?
Post by JTEM
Let that sink in.
Take your time to think about it and come back with a decision....
JTEM
2017-09-15 12:52:40 UTC
When most
You try way too hard, even for a troll.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165342038213

Kevrob
2017-09-13 21:13:28 UTC
Post by JTEM
The names of the 911 terrorism victims
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/97199197898
Just another event without pixie intervention....
Quite.

In fact, it is traceable to mind-poisoning by the pixie-obsessed.

Kevin R
Leo Sgouros
2017-09-14 15:09:20 UTC
Post by JTEM
The names of the 911 terrorism victims
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/97199197898
Just another event without pixie intervention....
Quite.
In fact, it is traceable to mind-poisoning by the pixie-obsessed.
Kevin R
All your terminology are belong to us.
https://vapolluan.livejournal.com/112753.html