Sun rises. Water remains wet. Duke lies. Same old same old...
Add Reply
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-09-30 14:59:36 UTC
And yes, "on the ng".

One of his classic long-running lies: calling Jeanne "jdyke". Saying she's a lesbian.

It's been fun periodically reminding Earl that Jeanne has specifically
denied it:

"I'm not a lesbian, but if I were I would have been bragging about it for
decades."

I've showed him that quote myself more than once.

When I pointed that out, Jeanne herself popped up, said much
the same thing again ... to which Earl snapped at her:

"No,you made it clear that you were likely a female queer."

Well now. The plot thickens. Or sickens. Jeanne at some point
had actually said something quite different? That could change everything.

So I challenged Earl to prove that.
And of course that was futile. All Earl would say that it was:

"Her admission"

Not very enlightening. I asked again. And got back more intrigue:

"Nope. She knows. Admissions she made to others are not always evident."

Evidently in some language that's English. So I pressed him again:
what was this mysterious thing Jeanne had admitted to?

"You don't know that she told me".

Quite right. I don't know. Kind of the whole point here.
That's exactly why I keep asking. So again I asked. And got:

"It's a good think jdyke was very clear".

A good think, was it? Sorry, not good enough. Let's try again:

"I already told you - in so many words. You're talking years ago."

So, Jeanne said some mysterious something that, although "very clear",
was "years ago", so Earl both remembers and can't remember.

How conveeeenient.

Earl being Earl, this could have continued endlessly.
But it didn't.

Because Jeanne once again popped up, and instantly clarified
the entire situation, saying:

"Of course, he's lying and will continue to lie".

-- https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/MDCCeoZV1dY/hTOJR0OoCAAJ

So that's a wrap, kiddies: Earl lies about Jeanne's sexual preferences,
lies to her that she had admitted it, lies to us that she somehow
said otherwise it in the murky past, and now has his balls nailed to the
wall for him. By a "woe_man" no less.

Vegas is giving 5 to 2 he'll like again in response to this very post.

AtlAxo
Christopher A. Lee
2017-09-30 16:11:37 UTC
On Sat, 30 Sep 2017 07:59:36 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
These bigoted morons imagine anybody who doesn't share their bigotry,
must be a member of the group they vilify.

But what _is_ offensive, is people constantly telling us we're
something we're not, even after they have been corrected over and over
again for many years.

Which shows a total lack of any human decency on their part.

And in Puke's case, it is deliberate, psychopathic nastiness.
v***@gmail.com
2017-10-09 01:55:17 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
Show us where they did that.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
But what _is_ offensive, is people constantly telling us we're
something we're not, even after they have been corrected over and over
again for many years.
WRONG. I keep telling you and everyone else you are a CHRONIC LIAR and I have proven my accusation with links full of evidence like this

https://tinyurl.com/l952nsn
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Which shows a total lack of any human decency on their part.
And in Puke's case, it is deliberate, psychopathic nastiness.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Cut the bullshit, Dr Fraud. You have proven you don't know anything about Psychiatry by using diagnoses of mental illness that are
not used by any Psychiatrist. None of your amateur diagnoses appear in the
DSMIV. Besides, no reputable Psychiatrist would label people as "psychopaths" without a face to face interview. Moreover, you call anyone who disagrees with you mentally ill and no Psychiatrist on this planet would do that, either.
TheRealMccoy
2017-09-30 19:56:36 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
And yes, "on the ng".

Ted
LOL. I greatly enjoy reading your amusing synopses. :)
Jeanne Douglas
2017-10-01 22:04:57 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
Of course he will. His head would explode if he admitted error or lies.
LOL. Very true.
Smiler
2017-10-02 00:15:02 UTC
--
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/MDCCeoZV1dY/hTOJR0OoCAAJ
So that's a wrap, kiddies: Earl lies about Jeanne's sexual preferences,
lies to her that she had admitted it, lies to us that she somehow said
otherwise it in the murky past, and now has his balls nailed to the
wall for him. By a "woe_man" no less.
Vegas is giving 5 to 2 he'll like again in response to this very post.
Of course he will. His head would explode if he admitted error or lies.
As his head contains only a vacuum, I expect it will implode rather than
explode. The consequences will, however, be very similar.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-02 20:01:29 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
I fully accept your premise.
2017-10-03 20:17:24 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Vegas is giving 5 to 2 he'll like again in response to this very post.
Of course he will. His head would explode if he admitted error or lies.
No point in it when I don't.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
It's absolutely incredible to me that he thinks he fools anyone with his vague or outright false answers and claims he never lies on the NG. And he's such a kind-hearted Christian as well. :-(
duke

2017-10-03 20:21:23 UTC
You've had your lies presented to you many a time. All you do is lie about it, deny it, then run your fat ass away. You're a coward and a liar, fat boy.
duke
2017-10-05 20:42:51 UTC
It's absolutely incredible to me that he thinks he fools anyone with his vague or outright false answers and claims he never lies on the NG. And he's such a kind-hearted Christian as well. :-(
I keep asking for you to provide one time I lied. You can't. Nobody can. I
rest my case.
You've had your lies presented to you many a time. All you do is lie about it, deny it, then run your fat ass away. You're a coward and a liar, fat boy.
Hey, quadratic, about those balls.

Yes, what about them? We know they are round, but you didn't specify a size. Were you referring to the priest balls in your fat mouth? What size are they, fat boy?
Ted
2017-10-08 16:35:08 UTC
It's absolutely incredible to me that he thinks he fools anyone with his vague or outright false answers and claims he never lies on the NG. And he's such a kind-hearted Christian as well. :-(
I keep asking for you to provide one time I lied. You can't. Nobody can. I
rest my case.
You've had your lies presented to you many a time. All you do is lie about it, deny it, then run your fat ass away. You're a coward and a liar, fat boy.
Hey, quadratic, about those balls.
Yes, what about them? We know they are round, but you didn't specify a size. Were you referring to the priest balls in your fat mouth? What size are they, fat boy?
LOL. I tried to let Duke prove he could calculate something meaningful
about a ball in a triangle, and he even said "of course" he could do
it, but he wasn't able to. Typical Duke.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-08 19:35:08 UTC
It's absolutely incredible to me that he thinks he fools anyone with his vague or outright false answers and claims he never lies on the NG. And he's such a kind-hearted Christian as well. :-(
I keep asking for you to provide one time I lied. You can't. Nobody can. I
rest my case.
You've had your lies presented to you many a time. All you do is lie about it, deny it, then run your fat ass away. You're a coward and a liar, fat boy.
Hey, quadratic, about those balls.
Yes, what about them? We know they are round, but you didn't specify a size. Were you referring to the priest balls in your fat mouth? What size are they, fat boy?
.> LOL. I tried to let Duke prove he could calculate something meaningful
.> about a ball in a triangle, and he even said "of course" he could do
.> it, but he wasn't able to. Typical Duke.

Took me an hour. And then I was embarrassed, seeing that
you could get the answer immediately on simple examination.

a2a
Ted
If so, then it was atypical. You're almost always much quicker than I am.
duke
2017-10-10 17:15:53 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
And intensely more intelligent.

2017-10-10 20:42:30 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
the dukester, American-American
OMG yes!
duke
2017-10-11 17:03:52 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
Yes, you can't light a candle up next to me.

2017-10-10 17:15:13 UTC
On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 12:35:08 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
Yessir, you're proving you're not the brilliant one you professed to be.
a2a

*****
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-10 23:04:48 UTC
[...]

And yet I solved it.

And you failed to.

AtlA
duke

*****
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-11 17:07:15 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
[...]
.> >And yet I solved it.
.> >And you failed to.
.> Didn't even try.

Because you couldn't.

No matter how long you night try, no matter how hard you might try.

You couldn't, and you can't.

Prove me wrong:

aa
duke
2017-10-12 13:10:48 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
[...]
Didn't try. Already told you flakes that I'm into discussion on God and not
high school harry algebra problems.

*****
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-12 17:05:19 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
[...]

PFFFFFTTTTT! You're "into discussion on God" only if your God is a pump.

You've rattled on for dozens and dozens and endless dozens of God-free
blatherings about your pump. Being "into discussion on God" surely
did not prevent you from going on and on forever about your pump.

No, God has nothing to do with your failure to address these elementary problems.

You just couldn't, that's all.

As I've said a dozen times before, prove me wrong:

aa
2017-10-13 12:47:35 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
[...]
Teddie the fairy and you needed to be taught a lesson. Mission accomplished.
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
You've rattled on for dozens and dozens and endless dozens of God-free
blatherings about your pump. Being "into discussion on God" surely
did not prevent you from going on and on forever about your pump.
You and teddie folded very early. Marvin stepped in and kept the issue going.
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
No, God has nothing to do with your failure to address these elementary problems.
You just couldn't, that's all.
As I've said many times before, prove me wrong.

2017-10-12 17:23:00 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
No matter how long you night try, no matter how hard you might try.
You couldn't, and you can't.
Prove me wrong.
the dukester, American-American
You already did. A blank answer on an exam is always interpreted as
ignorance.
duke
2017-10-13 12:48:36 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
No matter how long you night try, no matter how hard you might try.
You couldn't, and you can't.
Prove me wrong.
You already did. A blank answer on an exam is always interpreted as
ignorance.
Right. You still haven't solved your own problem.

2017-10-13 23:59:35 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 12:35:08 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
No matter how long you night try, no matter how hard you might try.
You couldn't, and you can't.
Prove me wrong.
You already did. A blank answer on an exam is always interpreted as
ignorance.
Right. You still haven't solved your own problem.
the dukester, American-American
You're just too stupid to understand solutions, Duke.

Ted
Because you didn't know where to start.
Tim
He tried to corner me with that, but I pointed to the priest balls in his mouth! LOL!
Ted
LOL. He knows all about those.
Smiler
2017-10-09 00:23:33 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
It's absolutely incredible to me that he thinks he fools anyone
with his vague or outright false answers and claims he never lies
on the NG. And he's such a kind-hearted Christian as well. :-(
I keep asking for you to provide one time I lied. You can't.
Nobody can. I rest my case.
You've had your lies presented to you many a time. All you do is lie
about it, deny it, then run your fat ass away. You're a coward and a
liar, fat boy.
Hey, quadratic, about those balls.
Yes, what about them? We know they are round, but you didn't specify a
size. Were you referring to the priest balls in your fat mouth? What
size are they, fat boy?
LOL. I tried to let Duke prove he could calculate something meaningful
about a ball in a triangle, and he even said "of course" he could do it,
but he wasn't able to. Typical Duke.
Duke writes cheques with his hand that his brain can't cash.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

ROFL!! Yep. LOL. I like your metaphor. :)
v***@gmail.com
Show us one of the checks he has written.
Ted
2017-10-09 02:06:25 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
If you could read what I wrote, you'd know what we were referring to. If
you want me to prove it happened the way I related, make it worth my while.
Bet me it didn't. Otherwise, fuck off, loser.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-10-09 04:15:33 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Oh, dear, you don't recognize a common saying when you see it???
2017-10-10 17:17:46 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
She can't even show a cheque that I've written. It's amazing how quickly these
empty heads put their foot in their mouth.

*****
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-10 23:09:16 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]

The Society for the Suppression of Mixed Metaphors would like a word with you.

Out back.

a2
duke
2017-10-11 17:05:24 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
I only write checks.

2017-10-10 17:16:48 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
I've never written a cheque in my life. I was pretty sure you were brit.

You said you understand math and physics. That's a lie.
duke
2017-10-05 20:43:30 UTC
It's absolutely incredible to me that he thinks he fools anyone with his
vague or outright false answers and claims he never lies on the NG. And
he's such a kind-hearted Christian as well. :-(
I keep asking for you to provide one time I lied. You can't. Nobody can. I
rest my case.
the dukester, American-American
You said you understand math and physics. That's a lie.
It's clear I know a whole lot more than a high school harry like you.

2017-10-06 00:55:42 UTC
It's absolutely incredible to me that he thinks he fools anyone with his
vague or outright false answers and claims he never lies on the NG. And
he's such a kind-hearted Christian as well. :-(
I keep asking for you to provide one time I lied. You can't. Nobody can. I
rest my case.
the dukester, American-American
You said you understand math and physics. That's a lie.
It's clear I know a whole lot more than a high school harry like you.
the dukester, American-American
Your ignorance is absolute. And you lack even the dimmest of memories,
proving you've literally never studied either subject, not even in HS.
duke
2017-10-08 13:51:16 UTC
It's absolutely incredible to me that he thinks he fools anyone with his
vague or outright false answers and claims he never lies on the NG. And
he's such a kind-hearted Christian as well. :-(
I keep asking for you to provide one time I lied. You can't. Nobody can. I
rest my case.
the dukester, American-American
You said you understand math and physics. That's a lie.
It's clear I know a whole lot more than a high school harry like you.
the dukester, American-American
Your ignorance is absolute. And you lack even the dimmest of memories,
proving you've literally never studied either subject, not even in HS.
Teddie the fairy, your tongue is out of balance.

2017-10-10 19:26:57 UTC
It's clear I know a whole lot more than a high school harry like you.

the dukester, American Idiot

No, that's not clear at all.
And it means you lied again.
Ted
2017-10-10 21:48:29 UTC
It's clear I know a whole lot more than a high school harry like you.
the dukester, American Idiot
LOL.
Post by duke
No, that's not clear at all.
And it means you lied again.
Lying is his life.
duke
2017-10-11 17:06:37 UTC
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 12:26:57 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by duke
It's clear I know a whole lot more than a high school harry like you.
the dukester, American Idiot
No, that's not clear at all.
And it means you lied again.
No, I didn't. You're just jealous because you can't keep up with me in truths.

So far, I have not seen you atheist assholes prove that Duke told a single lie. Duke might be mistaken about some things, but a lie must involve intentional deception and that he does not do. If he really believes what he says, it CANNOT BE A LIE. How come you are too abysmally stupid to grasp that distinction even after it has been proven by me at least 6 times.
duke
2017-10-10 17:19:05 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
Exactly.
Post by v***@gmail.com
Duke might be mistaken about some things, but a lie must involve intentional deception and that he does not do.
I'm not infallible.
Post by v***@gmail.com
If he really believes what he says, it CANNOT BE A LIE. How come you are too abysmally stupid to grasp that distinction even after it has been proven by me at least 6 times.
Amen.

Great illustration of how a theist would lie......and caught!
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-10-02 20:05:38 UTC
Sun rises. Water remains wet. Duke lies. Same old same old...
The sun will never rise in the West. If your science is so sophisticate, why don't you make it change course?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-02 20:37:30 UTC
Change the course of the sun or the earth?

Are you nuts?

Look who I'm asking.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-02 21:24:46 UTC
Sun rises. Water remains wet. Duke lies. Same old same old...
.> The sun will never rise in the West. If your science is so sophisticate, why don't you make it change course?

Why go to all that effort, when you can do it for us simply by praying for it in Jesus' name?

(but do give us a bit of advance warning first, OK?)

AtlAxo
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2017-10-02 21:50:10 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Sun rises. Water remains wet. Duke lies. Same old same old...
.> The sun will never rise in the West. If your science is so sophisticate, why don't you make it change course?
Why go to all that effort, when you can do it for us simply by praying for it in Jesus' name?
Did He ever brag about His scientific achievements? But you people do that everyday and praise Darwin and evolution for the complex universe we are living in. If observing a moving matter make you a scientific, you should also be able to make it change course, shouldn't you.....
Am I being an engineer just for observing that a red car is moving in that direction at 95 miles per hour?
No. I am just observing. It is easier to observe than to make.....
AtlAxo
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-02 22:00:28 UTC
Post by Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Sun rises. Water remains wet. Duke lies. Same old same old...
.> The sun will never rise in the West. If your science is so sophisticate, why don't you make it change course?
Why go to all that effort, when you can do it for us simply by praying for it in Jesus' name?
Did He ever brag about His scientific achievements? But you people do that everyday and praise Darwin and evolution for the complex universe we are living in. If observing a moving matter make you a scientific, you should also be able to make it change course, shouldn't you.....
Am I being an engineer just for observing that a red car is moving in that direction at 95 miles per hour?
No. I am just observing. It is easier to observe than to make.....
I'll take that as a "No".

aa
AtlAxo
duke
2017-10-03 20:19:23 UTC
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 13:05:38 -0700 (PDT), Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Sun rises. Water remains wet. Duke lies. Same old same old...
The sun will never rise in the West. If your science is so sophisticate, why don't you make it change course?
Atl is not the biggie he thinks he is. He can't solve a pump problem.

You mean the one that AA and I both offered solutions for?
duke
2017-10-05 20:44:47 UTC
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 13:05:38 -0700 (PDT), Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Sun rises. Water remains wet. Duke lies. Same old same old...
The sun will never rise in the West. If your science is so sophisticate,
why don't you make it change course?
Atl is not the biggie he thinks he is. He can't solve a pump problem.
the dukester, American-American
You mean the one that AA and I both offered solutions for?
That's wasn't the right answer, in any sense of the word, and that includes your
"time answer". Which was ridiculously wrong.

2017-10-06 00:55:41 UTC
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 13:05:38 -0700 (PDT), Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Sun rises. Water remains wet. Duke lies. Same old same old...
The sun will never rise in the West. If your science is so sophisticate,
why don't you make it change course?
Atl is not the biggie he thinks he is. He can't solve a pump problem.
the dukester, American-American
You mean the one that AA and I both offered solutions for?
That's wasn't the right answer, in any sense of the word, and that includes your
"time answer". Which was ridiculously wrong.
the dukester, American-American
And yet you're unable to show us where it's wrong, proving that you don't
know it yourself. The expert here is Marvin, who's already explained how
badly you fucked it up.
duke
2017-10-08 13:52:21 UTC
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 13:05:38 -0700 (PDT), Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Sun rises. Water remains wet. Duke lies. Same old same old...
The sun will never rise in the West. If your science is so sophisticate,
why don't you make it change course?
Atl is not the biggie he thinks he is. He can't solve a pump problem.
the dukester, American-American
You mean the one that AA and I both offered solutions for?
That's wasn't the right answer, in any sense of the word, and that includes your
"time answer". Which was ridiculously wrong.
the dukester, American-American
And yet you're unable to show us where it's wrong, proving that you don't
know it yourself. The expert here is Marvin, who's already explained how
badly you fucked it up.
None of you has come up with the answer yet. But marvin is waaaaay ahead of you
and atl.

2017-10-04 01:47:45 UTC
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Sun rises. Water remains wet. Duke lies. Same old same old...
The sun will never rise in the West. If your science is so sophisticate, why don't you make it change course?
Why would you say something so stupid?
2017-10-04 22:02:23 UTC
On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 20:47:45 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Sun rises. Water remains wet. Duke lies. Same old same old...
The sun will never rise in the West. If your science is so sophisticate, why don't you make it change course?
Why would you say something so stupid?
C'mon, Lady, consider whom you are addressing here.
2017-10-03 20:16:38 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
And yes, "on the ng".
One of his classic long-running lies: calling Jeanne "jdyke". Saying she's a lesbian.
It's been fun periodically reminding Earl that Jeanne has specifically
But she didn't to me. So I have no ideas what she lied to you.
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
"I'm not a lesbian, but if I were I would have been bragging about it for
decades."
I've showed him that quote myself more than once.
Where does say that she said he wasn't a lesbian?
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
When I pointed that out, Jeanne herself popped up, said much
"No,you made it clear that you were likely a female queer."
Well now. The plot thickens. Or sickens. Jeanne at some point
had actually said something quite different? That could change everything.
Plot??
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
So I challenged Earl to prove that.
"Her admission"
You say, I say.
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
"Nope. She knows. Admissions she made to others are not always evident."
Yep. You say, I say.
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Quite right. I don't know. Kind of the whole point here.
"It's a good think jdyke was very clear".
Yep.
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
"I already told you - in so many words. You're talking years ago."
And you weren't in on the conversion.
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Earl being Earl, this could have continued endlessly.
But it didn't.
"Of course, he's lying and will continue to lie".
-- https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/MDCCeoZV1dY/hTOJR0OoCAAJ
You don't know what she said way back then. She's really making a fool of you.
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
So that's a wrap, kiddies: Earl lies about Jeanne's sexual preferences,
lies to her that she had admitted it, lies to us that she somehow
said otherwise it in the murky past, and now has his balls nailed to the
wall for him. By a "woe_man" no less.
Vegas is giving 5 to 2 he'll like again in response to this very post.
And still laughing at you.

*****
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-08 20:21:23 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Vegas is giving 5 to 2 he'll like again in response to this very post.
AtlAxo
hardly surprising since he is your puppet

Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-08 22:01:29 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
AtlAxo
.> hardly surprising since he is your puppet

Duke is my sock puppet?

Oh no -- I'm much more creative than that.

2a
http://youtu.be/Q0iqg2UanEc
Ted
2017-10-08 23:01:40 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Vegas is giving 5 to 2 he'll like again in response to this very post.
AtlAxo
hardly surprising since he is your puppet
http://youtu.be/Q0iqg2UanEc
No Michael, Duke isn't a sockpuppet, as difficult as it might be to believe
somebody that stupid can possibly be real.