"As a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain in the United States"
Add Reply
Rudy Canoza
2017-09-14 14:46:03 UTC
United States Supreme Court - Arizona v. United States
https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/11-182

There you go. This is settled - beyond rational dispute.
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2017-09-14 14:56:03 UTC
As a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain in the >United States"
Why do you think this topic needs to be discussed in atheism?
Kevrob
2017-09-14 18:21:38 UTC
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
As a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain in the >United States"
Why do you think this topic needs to be discussed in atheism?
Because he's a cross-posting troll.

You're a religious k00k troll.

TROLL FIGHT!

2017-09-15 18:43:38 UTC
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
As a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain in the >United States"
Why do you think this topic needs to be discussed in atheism?
Because it interests us atheists. Because we care what happens in our country (well, those of us atheists who are Americans, of course).
2017-09-15 19:44:35 UTC
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 13:43:38 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
As a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain in the >United States"
Why do you think this topic needs to be discussed in atheism?
Because it interests us atheists. Because we care what happens in our country (well, those of us atheists who are Americans, of course).
One wonders why this dipshit supposes its quibbles to carry any weight
on this newsgroup to begin with. It gives itself airs.
2017-09-16 21:51:28 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
As a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain in the >United States"
Why do you think this topic needs to be discussed in atheism?
Because it interests us atheists. Because we care what happens in our country (well, those of us atheists who are Americans, of course).
One wonders why this dipshit supposes its quibbles to carry any weight
on this newsgroup to begin with. It gives itself airs.
Cody really seems to be separated from reality.
Rudy Canoza
2017-09-14 16:59:04 UTC
On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 11:03:42 AM UTC-4, Josh Rosenbluth
On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 10:46:05 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
United States Supreme Court - Arizona v. United States
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/11-182
There you go.  This is settled - beyond rational dispute.
I doubt it.
I am not going to waste much time on this, but I believe it simply
states that this is a federal issue and the States  lack the authority.
I posted a link yesterday that states that simply being in the
county is not a crime, but the unauthorized entry IS a federal crime.
Now all you have to do is convince Scout, Klaus and Steve of this fact.
They think that any violation of the law, including parking tickets, is
a crime.
I personally think disallowing state authority is a mistake on the
part of the feds.
They allow it and Apraio had it.  But, the authority was withdrawn
because of Arpaio's abuses.
The Maricopa County Sheriff Office doesn't even have 287(g) jail
enforcement authority, Arpaio's abuses were so egregious. No entity in
the country currently has "street" enforcement authority.

https://www.ice.gov/287g
During the prohibition, the law was a federal law.  Various State and
local officials refused to support the federal officials.
The states and local officials could start taking the attitude of
telling the feds to go fuck themselves regarding the enforcement of
federal laws.