False Doctrines of Roman Catholicism: Scripture & Tradition
2017-12-07 07:06:26 UTC

Duke continuously refuses to address the message in each video.

He only attacks, using ad hominem, the messenger who posts the message.

I have no problem with that. For by not being able to refute the message,
he is indirectly admitting his belief that the message must be true.

If he could refute the message, he would. But he doesn't even try.

He doesn't even try to refute it.

That's all anyone needs to know about Duke.

He's a fraud.
--
Christianity is a faith-based religion.

Roman Catholicism is a works-based cult.

This is the reason why Catholics are not Christians.

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
a322x1n
Bob, you and your "church" invented fraud!
Yap Honghor
2017-12-07 08:54:37 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/5bVEXZ38Vs8
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in each video.
He only attacks, using ad hominem, the messenger who posts the message.
I have no problem with that. For by not being able to refute the message,
he is indirectly admitting his belief that the message must be true.
If he could refute the message, he would. But he doesn't even try.
He doesn't even try to refute it.
That's all anyone needs to know about Duke.
He's a fraud.
I don't know about your problem with duke.
But, from my view, one theist ranting against another would be caused by difference in sect. However, the pixie of yours and his is still non-existent!!!
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
MattB
2017-12-07 19:42:34 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/5bVEXZ38Vs8
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in each video.
I doubt if many or any readers now watch your videos.
Post by Bob
He only attacks, using ad hominem, the messenger who posts the message.
That is normal on a NG and if a poster has nothing. Many have been
guilty of that from time to time. Not limited to theist as Michelle
Malkin is also guilty of it. Duke is worse than most though. Lies
are transparent as is his racism
Post by Bob
I have no problem with that. For by not being able to refute the message,
he is indirectly admitting his belief that the message must be true.
If he could refute the message, he would. But he doesn't even try.
He doesn't even try to refute it.
That's all anyone needs to know about Duke.
He's a fraud.
Well as is most organized religious groups. Power and or money is
their true core value. Most don't even follow their Bible they take a
sentence here and part of a sentence there mix them up and call it the
true way.

You never did tell me why you post to alt.atheism and not a Christian
NG?
duke
2017-12-08 12:18:12 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/5bVEXZ38Vs8
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in each video.
Another piece of nothing. Tulips hate to admit that John 21:25 proves that the
scripture is not hte only thing that Jesus said and did. But tulips were still
1600 years away from foolish formation, and thus can admit truth not in the
bible.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton