Jesus didn't empower anyone
2018-04-08 17:22:39 UTC
Quite the opposite: He made them weak and dependent. As a matter of fact, he didn't have the power himself.

I think we can change that.

https://imgflip.com/i/27z61t?lerp=1523207150869

We must empower children with bikes and women with power tools.

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

MAGIC BRACELETS
Banana Warrior Bracelet @eBay

#HammockForPeace #BikeForPeace
2018-04-08 22:56:51 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 14:04:34 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Quite the opposite: He made them weak and dependent. As a matter of fact, he didn't have the power himself.
I think we can change that.
https://imgflip.com/i/27z61t?lerp=1523207150869
We must empower children with bikes and women with power tools.
why are you so jealous of jesus....
is it because he's more famous than you?
I empower people, and that's better than Jesus.
Jesus made people complacent and powerless. I see it every day.
Oh, I must say he did empower the Pope and the clerics. He made kings and lords indulge in building cathedrals while people were starving.