And Who Gets To Define What Christianity Is?
Add Reply
Evolve This
2017-02-14 16:25:23 UTC
The Bible or the atheists from the West?????

Christianity is the belief that JESUS is Christ, that is to say, the Jewish Messiah. Nothing about Son Of God.

What about the belief that JESUS is the Son Of God????
Catholicism or Sonism.....

Islam is the belief that JESUS is the Christ foretold in the Law of Moses, therefore believers must submit not only to the TEN Commandments, but to the rest of the Civil and criminal codes.

Is America a Christian nation?
No, because the founding Fathers of the American government failed to ratify the 10 Commandment, and for the simple reason that the First Amendment to their Constitution, the supreme Law of the land, seeks to override the First Commandment.

Is America an ANTICHRIST nation?
Yes, America is an ANTICHRIST nation as its Laws rejected the Covenant mediated by Christ and seeks to universalize Polytheism, paganism, Neo-Paganism, and Idol worship, and Crass Capitalism using the United Nations as a channel.

The Vatican is the Seat of the former Roman Government now metamorphosed into the SEAT of Peter run by the Romulus priesthood.

The Presidency is the Seat of Augustus Caesar given to Peter. Ouside the Roman Imperial Jurisdiction, hostile elements from the enlightenment renamed it Presidency. Inside the Roman world, we call it the SEAT OF PETER, or the Seat of Mohammad in Orient.

Are the United Nations Resolutions as good as Canonical Laws, that's to say, Laws which are in line with the Covenant mediated by Christ?
No, the United Nations resolutions are Satanic Laws which set themselves in the way of God's kingdom on earth.

How do men advance God's kingdom?
Men advance God's kingdom by translating Christ's will compiled in the New Testament into the Law and the Moral foundation of their land.
As soon as the secret quota of good souls is reached, JESUS will come back to re-people the world with a new kind of humanity. PURIFY YOURSELF. You have every mean now at your disposal in Christ If you want to be among the lucky ones.

----------
Africa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A stick to your values through God's wise Laws. Seek NO other God but JESUS.
In the event of war, confer with Russia to wipe out the Sodomites nations.
God will give you victories.
To Hell with the International Re-Colonization Court at the Hague. Freedom for President Laurent Gbagbo Now.
Olrik
2017-02-15 04:39:29 UTC
You should try bacon.
h***@gmail.com
2017-02-15 07:37:39 UTC
Post by Evolve This
The Bible or the atheists from the West?????
You theists are the brain damaged ones who get to define what Christianity is.....

But, you theists have no right to assign your deity to cover all other non-believers!!!!!!!!!!! You are not given that authority, neither have you shown an authorized appointment letter from your deity. Even if you have such appointment, we non-believers must agree.
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is the belief that JESUS is Christ, that is to say, the Jewish Messiah. Nothing about Son Of God.
Dead person.
Post by Evolve This
What about the belief that JESUS is the Son Of God????
Catholicism or Sonism.....
Bullshit.
Post by Evolve This
Islam is the belief that JESUS is the Christ foretold in the Law of Moses, therefore believers must submit not only to the TEN Commandments, but to the rest of the Civil and criminal codes.
We modern people submit only to our national laws, so do you moron.
Post by Evolve This
Is America a Christian nation?
No, because the founding Fathers of the American government failed to ratify the 10 Commandment, and for the simple reason that the First Amendment to their Constitution, the supreme Law of the land, seeks to override the First Commandment.
There is no law of any land incorporating your 10 stupid religious bullshit.
Post by Evolve This
Is America an ANTICHRIST nation?
Yes, America is an ANTICHRIST nation as its Laws rejected the Covenant mediated by Christ and seeks to universalize Polytheism, paganism, Neo-Paganism, and Idol worship, and Crass Capitalism using the United Nations as a channel.
I believe one day you will be clobbered hard by the believers from USA.
Post by Evolve This
The Vatican is the Seat of the former Roman Government now metamorphosed into the SEAT of Peter run by the Romulus priesthood.
Vatican is the seat of power for the criminal molesting priests.
Post by Evolve This
The Presidency is the Seat of Augustus Caesar given to Peter. Ouside the Roman Imperial Jurisdiction, hostile elements from the enlightenment renamed it Presidency. Inside the Roman world, we call it the SEAT OF PETER, or the Seat of Mohammad in Orient.
Please go and seek reunion with those mentioned.
Post by Evolve This
Are the United Nations Resolutions as good as Canonical Laws, that's to say, Laws which are in line with the Covenant mediated by Christ?
No, the United Nations resolutions are Satanic Laws which set themselves in the way of God's kingdom on earth.
We earthy people do not need to have a theist like you as the rightful residence in this world. You are free to go to your hell or heaven....sooner the better.
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2017-02-15 16:48:52 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Evolve This
The Bible or the atheists from the West?????
You theists are the brain damaged ones who get to define what Christianity is.....
Christianity is already defined in the Bible. Another attempt to define it is nothing but a result of ignorance.
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is the belief that JESUS is Christ, that is to say, the Jewish Messiah. Nothing about Son Of God.
Dead person.
Dead person is consistent the Hebraic Scriptures which foretold Christ advent. But His resurrection clearly shows that life doesn't end here.
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Evolve This
What about the belief that JESUS is the Son Of God????
Catholicism or Sonism.....
Bullshit.
You don't know....You don't even understand the Catholic CREED from a philosophical stand point.
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Evolve This
Islam is the belief that JESUS is the Christ foretold in the Law of Moses, therefore believers must submit not only to the TEN Commandments, but to the rest of the Civil and criminal codes.
We modern people submit only to our national laws, so do you moron.
The UN resolutions are NOT national Law. And bowing to cows is polytheism. TRY Christ and you have ratified the 10 Commandments ushered in some transcendental Laws
Post by h***@gmail.com
Amendment to their Constitution, the supreme Law of the land, seeks to override the First Commandment.
There is no law of any land incorporating your 10 stupid religious bullshit.
Proof that you don't understand the history of the Roman empire from Caesar to Christ. Referring to Jesus as the Son Of God is the ratification of the 10 Commandments overriding the worship of Caesar as son of god.
The Canonical Law, the Law which ruled Europe for at least 1000 years is 10 Commandments based.
The 10 Commandments are more enlightening than cow worship
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Evolve This
Is America an ANTICHRIST nation?
Yes, America is an ANTICHRIST nation as its Laws rejected the Covenant mediated by Christ and seeks to universalize Polytheism, paganism, Neo-Paganism, and Idol worship, and Crass Capitalism using the United Nations as a channel.
I believe one day you will be clobbered hard by the believers from USA.
They are fake Catholics trying to saw off the branch they are sitting through ignorance.
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Evolve This
The Vatican is the Seat of the former Roman Government now metamorphosed into the SEAT of Peter run by the Romulus priesthood.
Vatican is the seat of power for the criminal molesting priests.
The priesthood can be tracked back to Romulus priesthood was my point.
By the way, Romulus was the founder of Rome.
India is the land of Primitives people who bow to cows. You need first to bring your civilization up to the Universal standard before being counted as people of the earth.
default
2017-02-15 18:40:15 UTC
On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:25:23 -0800 (PST), Evolve This
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is
A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; and the longest
running con game in history.
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
The riddle and mystery part is true, still we know that JESUS had to be the Messiah/Christ for Christianity to get off the ground. So definitely the Son of God crowd has NO monopoly on hristianity, neither does the FAG ASS WHITE MAN.... The Bible should be the sole authority to define.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-02-15 23:47:42 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is
A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; and the longest
running con game in history.
The riddle and mystery part is true, still we know that JESUS had to be the
Messiah/Christ for Christianity to get off the ground.
Why?
--
JD

"May your winter feast be an orgy of delight"
-- The Big Furry, Late Show with Stephen
Colbert
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
2017-02-15 23:53:17 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is
A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; and the longest
running con game in history.
The riddle and mystery part is true, still we know that JESUS had to be the
Messiah/Christ for Christianity to get off the ground.
Why?
Fuck Off And Die, worthless slut.... Nobody will miss you.
Colbert
Jeanne Douglas
2017-02-16 01:15:59 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is
A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; and the longest
running con game in history.
The riddle and mystery part is true, still we know that JESUS had to be the
Messiah/Christ for Christianity to get off the ground.
Why?
<snippage of non-answer>

Try again and this time answer the question.

Colbert
Joe Bruno
Different churches have different versions.
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
2017-02-15 18:54:36 UTC
Sir, need I to remind you that JESUS founded only ONE Church, NOT MANY.....
Joe Bruno
2017-02-15 19:07:38 UTC
Jesus never founded a church. He never renounced Judaism. From the Book of Matthew:"I come not to abolish the law of the prophets, but to fulfill it."
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
2017-02-15 23:31:28 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Different churches have different versions.
Sir, need I to remind you that JESUS founded only ONE Church, NOT MANY.....
Jesus never founded a church. He never renounced Judaism. From the Book of Matthew:"I come not to abolish the law of the prophets, but to fulfill it."
So where did you get your many 'churches' idea, then?
The Church is the Authority which ratified the 10 Commandments for the Gentiles. The Law was then fulfilled.
So again Jesus might not have renounced Judaism but as the Messiah/Christ He mediated a New Covenant which His Church implemented, NOT Churches...
h***@gmail.com
Moron, the church is the authority of cons....and this world has suffered immensely.
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-02-16 19:03:24 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Moron, the church is the authority of cons....and this world has suffered immensely.
This world too benefited from the benevolent good will of the Church. The whole story has never been told.
To believe otherwise is to have started your history class around the 17th century.
But for those you know what Indian cast system looks like and how irrational it is to worship cows or one million gods, and how a similar system flourished under the rule of the Caesars in the first century, the Church did a wonderful job by cleaning up the mess as it transitioned the empire from paganism into Monotheism.
Of course some in the Church were greedy, but you should expect this in human affair: Universalism versus Centralism is the greed I have in mind.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-02-15 23:46:38 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Different churches have different versions.
Sir, need I to remind you that JESUS founded only ONE Church, NOT MANY.....
And which of the thousands of churches do you claim is the only one?

Colbert
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
2017-02-15 23:54:43 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Different churches have different versions.
Sir, need I to remind you that JESUS founded only ONE Church, NOT MANY.....
And which of the thousands of churches do you claim is the only one?
Did you NOT claim legal reasoning competency? And you can't figure it out?
Colbert
Jeanne Douglas

Colbert
Saint Else Ware
2017-02-16 01:18:00 UTC
The person who decides how to define the religion is the founder himself, obviously.
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-02-16 19:04:18 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
Post by Evolve This
The Bible or the atheists from the West?????
The person who decides how to define the religion is the founder himself, obviously.
Or the Bible which records the life of the founder.