And Who Gets To Define What Christianity Is?
Evolve This
2017-02-14 16:25:23 UTC
The Bible or the atheists from the West?????

Christianity is the belief that JESUS is Christ, that is to say, the Jewish Messiah. Nothing about Son Of God.

What about the belief that JESUS is the Son Of God????
Catholicism or Sonism.....

Islam is the belief that JESUS is the Christ foretold in the Law of Moses, therefore believers must submit not only to the TEN Commandments, but to the rest of the Civil and criminal codes.

Is America a Christian nation?
No, because the founding Fathers of the American government failed to ratify the 10 Commandment, and for the simple reason that the First Amendment to their Constitution, the supreme Law of the land, seeks to override the First Commandment.

Is America an ANTICHRIST nation?
Yes, America is an ANTICHRIST nation as its Laws rejected the Covenant mediated by Christ and seeks to universalize Polytheism, paganism, Neo-Paganism, and Idol worship, and Crass Capitalism using the United Nations as a channel.

The Vatican is the Seat of the former Roman Government now metamorphosed into the SEAT of Peter run by the Romulus priesthood.

The Presidency is the Seat of Augustus Caesar given to Peter. Ouside the Roman Imperial Jurisdiction, hostile elements from the enlightenment renamed it Presidency. Inside the Roman world, we call it the SEAT OF PETER, or the Seat of Mohammad in Orient.

Are the United Nations Resolutions as good as Canonical Laws, that's to say, Laws which are in line with the Covenant mediated by Christ?
No, the United Nations resolutions are Satanic Laws which set themselves in the way of God's kingdom on earth.

How do men advance God's kingdom?
Men advance God's kingdom by translating Christ's will compiled in the New Testament into the Law and the Moral foundation of their land.
As soon as the secret quota of good souls is reached, JESUS will come back to re-people the world with a new kind of humanity. PURIFY YOURSELF. You have every mean now at your disposal in Christ If you want to be among the lucky ones.

----------
Africa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A stick to your values through God's wise Laws. Seek NO other God but JESUS.
In the event of war, confer with Russia to wipe out the Sodomites nations.
God will give you victories.
To Hell with the International Re-Colonization Court at the Hague. Freedom for President Laurent Gbagbo Now.
Olrik
2017-02-15 04:39:29 UTC
You should try bacon.
h***@gmail.com
2017-02-15 07:37:39 UTC
Post by Evolve This
The Bible or the atheists from the West?????
You theists are the brain damaged ones who get to define what Christianity is.....

But, you theists have no right to assign your deity to cover all other non-believers!!!!!!!!!!! You are not given that authority, neither have you shown an authorized appointment letter from your deity. Even if you have such appointment, we non-believers must agree.
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is the belief that JESUS is Christ, that is to say, the Jewish Messiah. Nothing about Son Of God.
Dead person.
Post by Evolve This
What about the belief that JESUS is the Son Of God????
Catholicism or Sonism.....
Bullshit.
Post by Evolve This
Islam is the belief that JESUS is the Christ foretold in the Law of Moses, therefore believers must submit not only to the TEN Commandments, but to the rest of the Civil and criminal codes.
We modern people submit only to our national laws, so do you moron.
Post by Evolve This
Is America a Christian nation?
No, because the founding Fathers of the American government failed to ratify the 10 Commandment, and for the simple reason that the First Amendment to their Constitution, the supreme Law of the land, seeks to override the First Commandment.
There is no law of any land incorporating your 10 stupid religious bullshit.
Post by Evolve This
Is America an ANTICHRIST nation?
Yes, America is an ANTICHRIST nation as its Laws rejected the Covenant mediated by Christ and seeks to universalize Polytheism, paganism, Neo-Paganism, and Idol worship, and Crass Capitalism using the United Nations as a channel.
I believe one day you will be clobbered hard by the believers from USA.
Post by Evolve This
The Vatican is the Seat of the former Roman Government now metamorphosed into the SEAT of Peter run by the Romulus priesthood.
Vatican is the seat of power for the criminal molesting priests.
Post by Evolve This
The Presidency is the Seat of Augustus Caesar given to Peter. Ouside the Roman Imperial Jurisdiction, hostile elements from the enlightenment renamed it Presidency. Inside the Roman world, we call it the SEAT OF PETER, or the Seat of Mohammad in Orient.
Please go and seek reunion with those mentioned.
Post by Evolve This
Are the United Nations Resolutions as good as Canonical Laws, that's to say, Laws which are in line with the Covenant mediated by Christ?
No, the United Nations resolutions are Satanic Laws which set themselves in the way of God's kingdom on earth.
We earthy people do not need to have a theist like you as the rightful residence in this world. You are free to go to your hell or heaven....sooner the better.
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2017-02-15 16:48:52 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Evolve This
The Bible or the atheists from the West?????
You theists are the brain damaged ones who get to define what Christianity is.....
Christianity is already defined in the Bible. Another attempt to define it is nothing but a result of ignorance.
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is the belief that JESUS is Christ, that is to say, the Jewish Messiah. Nothing about Son Of God.
Dead person.
Dead person is consistent the Hebraic Scriptures which foretold Christ advent. But His resurrection clearly shows that life doesn't end here.
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Evolve This
What about the belief that JESUS is the Son Of God????
Catholicism or Sonism.....
Bullshit.
You don't know....You don't even understand the Catholic CREED from a philosophical stand point.
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Evolve This
Islam is the belief that JESUS is the Christ foretold in the Law of Moses, therefore believers must submit not only to the TEN Commandments, but to the rest of the Civil and criminal codes.
We modern people submit only to our national laws, so do you moron.
The UN resolutions are NOT national Law. And bowing to cows is polytheism. TRY Christ and you have ratified the 10 Commandments ushered in some transcendental Laws
Post by h***@gmail.com
Amendment to their Constitution, the supreme Law of the land, seeks to override the First Commandment.
There is no law of any land incorporating your 10 stupid religious bullshit.
Proof that you don't understand the history of the Roman empire from Caesar to Christ. Referring to Jesus as the Son Of God is the ratification of the 10 Commandments overriding the worship of Caesar as son of god.
The Canonical Law, the Law which ruled Europe for at least 1000 years is 10 Commandments based.
The 10 Commandments are more enlightening than cow worship
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Evolve This
Is America an ANTICHRIST nation?
Yes, America is an ANTICHRIST nation as its Laws rejected the Covenant mediated by Christ and seeks to universalize Polytheism, paganism, Neo-Paganism, and Idol worship, and Crass Capitalism using the United Nations as a channel.
I believe one day you will be clobbered hard by the believers from USA.
They are fake Catholics trying to saw off the branch they are sitting through ignorance.
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Evolve This
The Vatican is the Seat of the former Roman Government now metamorphosed into the SEAT of Peter run by the Romulus priesthood.
Vatican is the seat of power for the criminal molesting priests.
The priesthood can be tracked back to Romulus priesthood was my point.
By the way, Romulus was the founder of Rome.
India is the land of Primitives people who bow to cows. You need first to bring your civilization up to the Universal standard before being counted as people of the earth.
default
2017-02-15 18:40:15 UTC
On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:25:23 -0800 (PST), Evolve This
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is
A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; and the longest
running con game in history.
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
The riddle and mystery part is true, still we know that JESUS had to be the Messiah/Christ for Christianity to get off the ground. So definitely the Son of God crowd has NO monopoly on hristianity, neither does the FAG ASS WHITE MAN.... The Bible should be the sole authority to define.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-02-15 23:47:42 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is
A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; and the longest
running con game in history.
The riddle and mystery part is true, still we know that JESUS had to be the
Messiah/Christ for Christianity to get off the ground.
Why?
--
JD

"May your winter feast be an orgy of delight"
-- The Big Furry, Late Show with Stephen
Colbert
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
2017-02-15 23:53:17 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is
A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; and the longest
running con game in history.
The riddle and mystery part is true, still we know that JESUS had to be the
Messiah/Christ for Christianity to get off the ground.
Why?
Fuck Off And Die, worthless slut.... Nobody will miss you.
Colbert
Jeanne Douglas
2017-02-16 01:15:59 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is
A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; and the longest
running con game in history.
The riddle and mystery part is true, still we know that JESUS had to be the
Messiah/Christ for Christianity to get off the ground.
Why?
<snippage of non-answer>

Try again and this time answer the question.

Colbert
Joe Bruno
Different churches have different versions.
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
2017-02-15 18:54:36 UTC
Sir, need I to remind you that JESUS founded only ONE Church, NOT MANY.....
Joe Bruno
2017-02-15 19:07:38 UTC
Jesus never founded a church. He never renounced Judaism. From the Book of Matthew:"I come not to abolish the law of the prophets, but to fulfill it."
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
2017-02-15 23:31:28 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Different churches have different versions.
Sir, need I to remind you that JESUS founded only ONE Church, NOT MANY.....
Jesus never founded a church. He never renounced Judaism. From the Book of Matthew:"I come not to abolish the law of the prophets, but to fulfill it."
So where did you get your many 'churches' idea, then?
The Church is the Authority which ratified the 10 Commandments for the Gentiles. The Law was then fulfilled.
So again Jesus might not have renounced Judaism but as the Messiah/Christ He mediated a New Covenant which His Church implemented, NOT Churches...
h***@gmail.com
Moron, the church is the authority of cons....and this world has suffered immensely.
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-02-16 19:03:24 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Moron, the church is the authority of cons....and this world has suffered immensely.
This world too benefited from the benevolent good will of the Church. The whole story has never been told.
To believe otherwise is to have started your history class around the 17th century.
But for those you know what Indian cast system looks like and how irrational it is to worship cows or one million gods, and how a similar system flourished under the rule of the Caesars in the first century, the Church did a wonderful job by cleaning up the mess as it transitioned the empire from paganism into Monotheism.
Of course some in the Church were greedy, but you should expect this in human affair: Universalism versus Centralism is the greed I have in mind.
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2017-02-16 19:23:28 UTC
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 10:54:41 AM UTC-8, We Will Always Hang
Jesus never founded a church.
17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.
18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My CHURCH, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. Mathew 16:17-18

There you have it from the book you claim Jews are NOT supposed to read. So how dare you to argue with the one who is not constrained by any restriction?
Smiler
2017-02-17 02:43:56 UTC
On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:23:28 -0800, Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable
Post by Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 10:54:41 AM UTC-8, We Will Always Hang
Jesus never founded a church.
17 Jesus replied,
Tales from your book of lies is no more evidence than comic books are for
Superman.

<snip biblebabble>
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-02-17 22:53:22 UTC
On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:23:28 -0800, Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable
Post by Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 10:54:41 AM UTC-8, We Will Always Hang
Jesus never founded a church.
17 Jesus replied,
Tales from your book of lies is no more evidence than comic books are for
Superman.
But, but, but HIS bullshit is printed on nicer paper!
Post by Smiler
<snip biblebabble>
Never any great loss.
2017-02-18 03:57:59 UTC
On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:23:28 -0800, Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable
Post by Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 10:54:41 AM UTC-8, We Will Always Hang
Jesus never founded a church.
17 Jesus replied,
Tales from your book of lies is no more evidence than comic books are
for Superman.
But, but, but HIS bullshit is printed on nicer paper!
Yep. It's smoother on the arse.
<snip biblebabble>
Never any great loss.
The 'Holy Bile' would be great, if it were lost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-02-21 23:42:25 UTC
On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:23:28 -0800, Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable
Post by Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 10:54:41 AM UTC-8, We Will Always Hang
Jesus never founded a church.
17 Jesus replied,
Tales from your book of lies is no more evidence than comic books are
for Superman.
But, but, but HIS bullshit is printed on nicer paper!
Yep. It's smoother on the arse.
<snip biblebabble>
Never any great loss.
The 'Holy Bile' would be great, if it were lost.
If it were lost, our God would drop another copy from heaven where the original is kept.
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-02-15 23:46:38 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Different churches have different versions.
Sir, need I to remind you that JESUS founded only ONE Church, NOT MANY.....
And which of the thousands of churches do you claim is the only one?

Colbert
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
2017-02-15 23:54:43 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Different churches have different versions.
Sir, need I to remind you that JESUS founded only ONE Church, NOT MANY.....
And which of the thousands of churches do you claim is the only one?
Did you NOT claim legal reasoning competency? And you can't figure it out?
Colbert
Jeanne Douglas

Colbert
Saint Else Ware
2017-02-16 01:18:00 UTC
The person who decides how to define the religion is the founder himself, obviously.
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-02-16 19:04:18 UTC
Or the Bible which records the life of the founder.
duke
2017-02-22 17:45:45 UTC
Post by Evolve This
The Bible or the atheists from the West?????
Jesus Christ defined Christianity.
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is the belief that JESUS is Christ, that is to say, the Jewish Messiah. Nothing about Son Of God.
Jesus **is** God.
Post by Evolve This
What about the belief that JESUS is the Son Of God????
Catholicism or Sonism.....
Islam is the belief that JESUS is the Christ foretold in the Law of Moses, therefore believers must submit not only to the TEN Commandments, but to the rest of the Civil and criminal codes.
Is America a Christian nation?
No, because the founding Fathers of the American government failed to ratify the 10 Commandment, and for the simple reason that the First Amendment to their Constitution, the supreme Law of the land, seeks to override the First Commandment.
Is America an ANTICHRIST nation?
Yes, America is an ANTICHRIST nation as its Laws rejected the Covenant mediated by Christ and seeks to universalize Polytheism, paganism, Neo-Paganism, and Idol worship, and Crass Capitalism using the United Nations as a channel.
No, we theists outnumber you atheist wannabe's 32:1.
We Christian's outnumber you atheists over 11:1.
Post by Evolve This
The Vatican is the Seat of the former Roman Government now metamorphosed into the SEAT of Peter run by the Romulus priesthood.
Nope. Vatican City is a sovereign nation..
Post by Evolve This
The Presidency is the Seat of Augustus Caesar given to Peter.
Nope. Vatican City is not in Rome.

Outside the Roman Imperial Jurisdiction, hostile elements from the
Post by Evolve This
[...]

Pope Paul VI
*****
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-02-22 18:33:56 UTC
He didn't mention the word CHRISTIANITY, Saint Paul didn't either which proves that the label- CHRISTIAN- is an artificial one.
duke

*****
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-02-23 19:57:10 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Evolve This
The Bible or the atheists from the West?????
Jesus Christ defined Christianity.
He didn't mention the word CHRISTIANITY, Saint Paul didn't either which proves that the label- CHRISTIAN- is an artificial one.
CHRIST defined CHRIST_ianity.
Yet He didn't mention the word CHRITIAN which was first used in Antioch not in Jerusalem. Nor did he mention the word TRINITY.
However If one must go by what you said we all would have to admit that according to the Bible Islam deserves the label CHRISTIAN.
“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you the good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the MESSIAH/CHRIST Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and of those who are near to God.’ ‘He will speak to the people in the cradle, and in old age, and he will be of the righteous.’ Qur'an 3:45-
Pope Paul VI
2017-02-24 19:08:44 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Evolve This
The Bible or the atheists from the West?????
Jesus Christ defined Christianity.
He didn't mention the word CHRISTIANITY, Saint Paul didn't either which proves that the label- CHRISTIAN- is an artificial one.
CHRIST defined CHRIST_ianity.
Yet He didn't mention the word CHRITIAN which was first used in Antioch not in Jerusalem. Nor did he mention the word TRINITY.
But the defined it.
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
However If one must go by what you said we all would have to admit that according to the Bible Islam deserves the label CHRISTIAN.
No, they headed out in yet another direction.
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you the good news of a word from Him,
whose name will be the MESSIAH/CHRIST Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in
this world and in the Hereafter, and of those who are near to God.’ ‘He will
speak to the people in the cradle, and in old age, and he will be of the
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
righteous.’ Qur'an 3:45-
They think Jesus was a wise man.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-02-23 20:32:05 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is the belief that JESUS is Christ, that is to say, the Jewish Messiah. Nothing about Son Of God.
Jesus **is** God.
But He didn't mediate the Covenant as God but as human being who could shed His own blood to replace the blood of bulls and cows that Moses prescribed. God is spirit.
Post by duke
No, we theists outnumber you atheist wannabe's 32:1.
We Christian's outnumber you atheists over 11:1.
Sorry, but number doesn't matter here. The ratification of the 10 Commandments tells you whether a nation is Christian or not. At least this definition goes according to the Scriptures but I guess you are not really versed in the Bible.
America through the first Amendment rejected the first Commandments which makes its Laws into some pagan Laws.
Post by duke
Post by Evolve This
The Vatican is the Seat of the former Roman Government now metamorphosed into the SEAT of Peter run by the Romulus priesthood.
Nope. Vatican City is a sovereign nation..
The Roman Government is Foreign nation, Sir...
Post by duke
Post by Evolve This
The Presidency is the Seat of Augustus Caesar given to Peter.
Nope. Vatican City is not in Rome.
Well.... You can't be serious. Just not so good at Geography?
Sir, Vatican City is inside the City of Rome... but If you still dispute this you are quite welcome to tell us its location in Europe.
duke
2017-02-25 16:36:29 UTC
On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:32:05 -0800 (PST), Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Evolve This
Christianity is the belief that JESUS is Christ, that is to say, the Jewish Messiah. Nothing about Son Of God.
Jesus **is** God.
But He didn't mediate the Covenant as God but as human being who could shed His own blood to replace the blood of bulls and cows that Moses prescribed. God is spirit.
There is no "mediate". God became flesh in the person of Jesus Christ in order
to teach flesh the new way of love replacing laws of the Torah. What flesh
would even try to follow divinity?
Post by duke
No, we theists outnumber you atheist wannabe's 32:1.
We Christian's outnumber you atheists over 11:1.
Sorry, but number doesn't matter here.
just what a minority you are.
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
The ratification of the 10 Commandments tells you whether a nation is Christian or not.
The 10 commandments are for mankind, not nation.
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
At least this definition goes according to the Scriptures but I guess you are not really versed in the Bible.
As a Roman Catholic, much more than you are.
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
America through the first Amendment rejected the first Commandments which makes its Laws into some pagan Laws.
That doesn't even make sense.
Post by duke
Post by Evolve This
The Vatican is the Seat of the former Roman Government now metamorphosed into the SEAT of Peter run by the Romulus priesthood.
Nope. Vatican City is a sovereign nation..
The Roman Government is Foreign nation, Sir...
And not Vatican City.
Post by duke
Post by Evolve This
The Presidency is the Seat of Augustus Caesar given to Peter.
Nope. Vatican City is not in Rome.
Well.... You can't be serious. Just not so good at Geography?
Of course I am.
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Sir, Vatican City is inside the City of Rome... but If you still dispute this you are quite welcome to tell us its location in Europe.
I told you. Vatican City is a sovereign nation.

Pope Paul VI
2017-02-22 18:05:12 UTC
Post by Evolve This
[...]
Christianity is the belief that JESUS is [a magical 3rd head of god]...

Islam is the belief that JESUS is [a prophet and not a god]
Post by Evolve This
Is America an ANTICHRIST nation?
No, America is not for or against any religion. America allows
Christians to go to the church of their own choosing, fund
and operate their churches tax-free, pray constantly (but not
over public address systems at public events), carry a Bible
at all times, send their children to religious schools, and
to sacrifice goats in their own backyards.
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-02-23 20:14:59 UTC
Post by Evolve This
[...]
Christianity is the belief that JESUS is [a magical 3rd head of god]...
And you think this is academically SOUND? It's not consistent with any text. At least you should give the textual basis which supports your view. This is how Academics proceed otherwise it is your own opinion.
To hear this kind of platitude from atheists who usually brag about their intellectual disposition is disheartening.
To sum it up Christianity is the belief that JESUS is Christ/Messiah
Post by Davej
Islam is the belief that JESUS is [a prophet and not a god]
But He is first the Messiah in Islam, and the nature of the Messiah/Christ is a Prophet foretold in the Torah of Moses which undermines atheists belief that Jesus is a myth:
"I will send you the Messiah/Christ, a Prophet like Moses, Him you must listen....." Deut. 18:15-18
So as you see it looks like we are in the Christological debate and someone is trying to assert his view. But I doubt you ever heard about Christology, the debate about the nature of Christ.

And Oh, don't also forget ALLEGORY and this Islamic allegory, God the creator put on flesh as Messiah/Christ to take the kingdoms from the pagan rulers and give them to poor, orphans, and slaves. In other word in Islam JESUS is God. Over your empty head
duke
2017-02-25 16:42:01 UTC
On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:14:59 -0800 (PST), Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Davej
[...]
Christianity is the belief that JESUS is [a magical 3rd head of god]...
And you think this is academically SOUND? It's not consistent with any text. At least you should give the textual basis which supports your view. This is how Academics proceed otherwise it is your own opinion.
To hear this kind of platitude from atheists who usually brag about their intellectual disposition is disheartening.
To sum it up Christianity is the belief that JESUS is Christ/Messiah
And God became flesh to bring the new way to mankind.

Pope Paul VI
2017-02-25 17:07:48 UTC
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Davej
[...]
Christianity is the belief that JESUS is [a magical 3rd head of god]...
And you think this is academically SOUND? It's not consistent
with any text. At least you should give the textual basis which
supports your view.
Why should I bother? It's your crazy religion. I don't care what
silly little fine points you want to make about it. The broad
facts are that most Christians believe that Jesus is one part of
a three-part godhead. Non-trinitarians quibble about this and
are a small minority of Christians. Muslims believe that Jesus
was an important prophet, but wholly a man.
Your Founding Fathers Erred
Christ mediated a COVENANT for the Gentiles just like the First Covenant Moses mediated for the Hebrews; once you depart from that Covenant you are ANTICHRIST. You have no clear understanding of the Gospel. In that case you should just shut up
duke
2017-02-25 16:52:09 UTC
On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:17:58 -0800 (PST), Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Christ mediated a COVENANT for the Gentiles just like the First Covenant Moses mediated for the Hebrews
Jesus gave the new covenant of love to all mankind.

Pope Paul VI
*****
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
2017-02-26 21:06:56 UTC
On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:17:58 -0800 (PST), Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Christ mediated a COVENANT for the Gentiles just like the First Covenant Moses mediated for the Hebrews
Jesus gave the new covenant of love to all mankind.
The COVENANT of love didn't ratify the 10 Commandments for the Roman Temple where Augustus Caesar was worshiped as son of god.
Be real and don't play with the abstract.
Bishops were not appointed just to recite poem on love but to do a specific work to plant Monotheism in society where idols worship used to rule.
Pope Paul VI
*****
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2017-02-23 23:23:21 UTC
Post by Evolve This
[...]
Christianity is the belief that JESUS is [a magical 3rd head of god]...
Islam is the belief that JESUS is [a prophet and not a god]
My point was that Islam claim to be the pristine Christianity of Jesus' apostles time is justified by the Scriptures too, and here you are opposing Christianity versus Islam which in my belief is an arbitrary label.
Sir, even in the Bible Jesus is described as the Prophet many a time.
The CREED drafted at the Council of Nicaea put it succinctly: "For us and for our salvation He put on flesh became man, or a Prophet If you would." Yet this doesn't undermines the belief that the being was God in flesh.

As why Islam insists on Christ humanity, I invite you to ponder on this. It is a paraphrase of the Qur'an but it will help you get the idea and recover the context of the Islamic doxology:
"Those Arabs have sworn their most solemn oath that If they had their own Messiah/Christ, they would become believers.
Now that we are working to raise among themselves their own Mohammad, this only increases their hostility. Shaking their heads, they ask in disbelief:
What kind of Prince is this? He walks in the marketplace, he eats food in the street corners. He even has no shoes on...."

PLEASE DON'T OVERSIMPLIFY SOME COMPLEX FUCKING IDEAS WITHOUT ELUCIDATING THE WHY