Roman Catholicism Series #11: Scripture Twisting - 20 Ways Religious Cults Misread the Bible
2017-09-14 12:00:41 UTC

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2017-09-14 15:28:55 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/QT_5peLnQoA
--
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Jefferson rejected the Bible after reading from Livy that Romulus the founder
of Rome too was a "son of god" as was Augustus Caesar. But since you have no customers to make out of his civil heresy you remain silent.
The way you think about the Scriptures makes you "tour à tour" Muslim, Jew, and Trinitarian at the same time because the Bible supports every doctrine of each group.
So it could be that Catholicism is twisting the Scriptures or unlike you they just pick and choose wisely.
Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
2017-09-14 19:15:53 UTC
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/QT_5peLnQoA
That Boop is a fool....
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-15 21:06:27 UTC

=20
=20
--=20
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Jefferson rejected the Bible after reading from Livy that Romulus the found=
er=20
of Rome too was a "son of god" as was Augustus Caesar.
What's your evidence for this assertion?
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2017-09-16 18:50:37 UTC
http://youtu.be/3DQT_5peLnQoA
=20
=20
--=20
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Jefferson rejected the Bible after reading from Livy that Romulus the found=
er=20
of Rome too was a "son of god" as was Augustus Caesar.
What's your evidence for this assertion?
For him resurrection and Virgin birth were imported from Roman superstition.

Why do you think he deleted the virgin birth from his own version of the Bible?
Because his nature'god has always made sure babies are born naturally...
So If Romulus the founder of Rome was petitioned as 'son of god' according to Livy, and Tacitus, by the ignorant Romans then the superstitious priests might have just added Jesus to fool their parishioners for money.....
2017-09-17 07:28:21 UTC
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
Post by Jeanne Douglas
http://youtu.be/3DQT_5peLnQoA
=20
=20
--=20
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Jefferson rejected the Bible after reading from Livy that Romulus the found=
er=20
of Rome too was a "son of god" as was Augustus Caesar.
What's your evidence for this assertion?
For him resurrection and Virgin birth were imported from Roman superstition.
Why do you think he deleted the virgin birth from his own version of the Bible?
Because it's magical bullshit, that's why. The same reason for everything else he took out.
a322x1n
2017-09-14 22:02:34 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/QT_5peLnQoA
Bob the Boobism Series #86: The "Bible" according to a
total jerk, 69 ways to spew out nonsense and bull shit.
duke
2017-09-15 13:03:34 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/QT_5peLnQoA
You forgot the tulip way - ignoring the teachings of Jesus Christ.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton