Roman Catholicism Series #10: Roman Catholic Apologists Defend Their Religious System #2
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-13 13:24:57 UTC

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
a322x1n
2017-09-13 13:50:12 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/as9WLWQvycY
Bob the Boob Series #86: Bob the Boob makes no sense. The end of
the Universe will have these words to mark the event, "Bob the
Boob still makes no sense!"
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-09-13 18:21:31 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/as9WLWQvycY
--
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Catholicism and Christianity are not the same by what standard?
By the standard of your reading of the Bible?
For your information this Bible supports Judaism, Orthodoxy-Catholicism, and Islam.
Since you're a Sola Scriptura adept in your reading you're around the clock Jew, Catholic, Muslim.
I heard that Chocolate is processed from Cocoa beans which is produced of a tree. When I was a child I couldn't make a connection between the two.
So are you now, stuck with the cocoa beans unable to process them. I must confess that the Greco-Romans who processed Christianity got Catholicism and the Arabs who did the same with Christianity got Islam. While you dance around trying to pass off the Atheism or Neo-paganism of the American founding fathers as Christianity. YOU CANNOT FOOL US AGAIN......
duke
2017-09-14 17:11:18 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/as9WLWQvycY
Burn those crappy lying tulip utubes

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton