RCC - Part 4 - Special Powers - Infallibility - Ability To Forgive Sins
2017-09-14 12:00:31 UTC
Details the RCC's claim of Special Powers given to Popes, Bishops and
Priests, namely Infallibility and Power to forgive sins. They also claim
that without forgiveness thru the RCC there is no hope of getting into
Heaven.

--
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Malcolm McMahon
That's what all Churches peddle - magic. Otherwise why do people pay them?
Kevrob
2017-09-14 18:50:12 UTC
Post by Bob
Details the RCC's claim of Special Powers given to Popes, Bishops and
Priests, namely Infallibility and Power to forgive sins. They also claim
that without forgiveness thru the RCC there is no hope of getting into
Heaven.
That's what all Churches peddle - magic. Otherwise why do people pay them?
To get the fundraisers to shut up and go away?

Until the next bloodletting, anyway. :)

Kevin R
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2017-09-14 14:53:07 UTC
RCC - Part 4 - Special Powers - Infallibility - Ability To Forgive Sins
Luther already dealt with this... Why are you starting over?
http://youtu.be/OWFKylY_gdc
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-14 15:10:36 UTC
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
RCC - Part 4 - Special Powers - Infallibility - Ability To Forgive Sins
Luther already dealt with this... Why are you starting over?
Because I can.

Why do you post with several active user nyms?
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2017-09-14 15:18:56 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
RCC - Part 4 - Special Powers - Infallibility - Ability To Forgive Sins
Luther already dealt with this... Why are you starting over?
Because I can.
Why do you post with several active user nyms?
Because I can.....
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-14 15:35:15 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
RCC - Part 4 - Special Powers - Infallibility - Ability To Forgive Sins
Luther already dealt with this... Why are you starting over?
Because I can.
Why do you post with several active user nyms?
Because I can.....
Haven't you heard?

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Thanks for the compliment.

And thanks for confessing that you post using more than one active nym

I wonder if your NNTP-Posting-Host, Comcast IP Services, knows about that?

<blink><blink>

<smirk>
hypatiab7
2017-09-15 07:40:11 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
RCC - Part 4 - Special Powers - Infallibility - Ability To Forgive Sins
Luther already dealt with this... Why are you starting over?
Because I can.
Why do you post with several active user nyms?
Because I can.....
So, you finally admit that you're a troll.

A better question is why do you post under such ridiculously long nyms?
You're wasting your time, not ours, and you aren't upsetting anyone, since we know it's just you.
Don Martin
2017-09-15 13:27:48 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
RCC - Part 4 - Special Powers - Infallibility - Ability To Forgive Sins
Luther already dealt with this... Why are you starting over?
Because I can.
Why do you post with several active user nyms?
Because I can.....
So, you finally admit that you're a troll.
A better question is why do you post under such ridiculously long nyms?
You're wasting your time, not ours, and you aren't upsetting anyone, since we know it's just you.
and therefore eminently ignorable.
But it doesn't make any difference because your posts are instantly recognisable, whatever nym you post under. So when you respond to one of your own posts using a different nym you just look stupid and dishonest.
hleopold
2017-09-15 11:22:00 UTC
On Thursday, 14 September 2017 16:18:59 UTC+1, The Chief Castrator Of The
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 10:53:11 AM UTC-4, The Chief Castrator
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
RCC - Part 4 - Special Powers - Infallibility - Ability To Forgive Sins
Luther already dealt with this... Why are you starting over?
Because I can.
Why do you post with several active user nyms?
Because I can.....
But it doesn't make any difference because your posts are instantly
recognisable, whatever nym you post under. So when you respond to one of your
own posts using a different nym you just look stupid and dishonest.
May be because he IS stupid and dishonest?
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

"The line separating painfully bad analogies from weirdly good ones is as
thin as a soup made from the shadow of a chicken that was starved to death."
- Alydar2
John Ritson
2017-09-14 18:21:03 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
RCC - Part 4 - Special Powers - Infallibility - Ability To Forgive Sins
Luther already dealt with this... Why are you starting over?
Because I can.
Why do you post with several active user nyms?
Asks Robert Duncan/Jeremy Brown/Calvin Ramsay/Matthias Sereno/Michael
Lankford/Kelli Gibson/Stu D. Baker/Edsel D. Soto/Kevin Madison/Molly
Quel/Ellas McDaniel/Hunsawa Shayar/Bob <***@null.null>/Bob<***@noel.no
el>***@gmail.com

Oh, the irony!
--
John Ritson

http://www.avg.com
a322x1n
2017-09-14 21:57:25 UTC
Post by Bob
Details the RCC's claim of Special Powers given to Popes, Bishops and
Priests, namely Infallibility and Power to forgive sins. They also
claim that without forgiveness thru the RCC there is no hope of
getting into Heaven.
http://youtu.be/OWFKylY_gdc
Bob the Boob - Part 86: Bob the Boob claims to have videos we all must
see. I have a tall building the Bob the Boob simply _must_ take a
flying leap off of.
duke
2017-09-15 11:16:27 UTC
Post by Bob
Details the RCC's claim of Special Powers given to Popes, Bishops and
Priests, namely Infallibility and Power to forgive sins. They also claim
that without forgiveness thru the RCC there is no hope of getting into
Heaven.
The Pope was given infallibility by Jesus. Complain to Jesus is you don't like
it.

As far as sin forgiveness, that came form Jesus too.

It's too bad you tulips don't know God.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton