Does anybody know a psychologist?
2018-04-02 07:34:53 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.

Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.

Damn.
aaa
2018-04-02 08:05:43 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our
more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
Damn.
Hm, that sounds desperate. You better hurry. Your atheism is falling
into pieces. You won't have an atheism anymore if you can't find a
psychologist who is willing to do your dirty work.

Greywolf
2018-04-02 10:49:39 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our
more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
Damn.
Hm, that sounds desperate. You better hurry. Your atheism is falling
into pieces. You won't have an atheism anymore if you can't find a
psychologist who is willing to do your dirty work.
____________

I couldn't help but notice you end your posts with "God's spiritual evidence." And the first thing you list is "truth."

But then you lie like there's no tomorrow in any number of your posts.

Looks to me like you care squat about truth. And to make matters worse, you blithely defy your Lord Jesus Christ's command to not preach where neither you nor your message is wanted.

What a piss-poor so-called "Christian" you've made yourself out to be.

Why, you're no more than a phony-baloney "Christian"; a fake one; and one who disgraces the "Christian" name.

Take a hike, you phony. You fraud. You pathetic, attention-seeking charlatan. You're stinkin' up the place!
StanFast
If sockpuppetry could be considered a mental illness ...
StanFast
2018-04-02 16:48:33 UTC
Post by StanFast
Post by Greywolf
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our
more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
I couldn't help but notice you end your posts with "God's spiritual evidence." And the first thing you list is "truth."
But then you lie like there's no tomorrow in any number of your posts.
Looks to me like you care squat about truth.
If sockpuppetry could be considered a mental illness ...
correction:
I should have qualified that.
Excessive sockpuppetry ... ;)
Smiler
2018-04-02 23:42:41 UTC
Post by StanFast
Post by StanFast
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

2018-04-02 22:47:23 UTC
If sockpuppetry could be considered a mental illness ...
______________

Then you'd be confined to yet another state institution.
Smiler
2018-04-02 23:42:16 UTC
Post by StanFast
Post by Greywolf
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our
more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
I couldn't help but notice you end your posts with "God's spiritual
evidence." And the first thing you list is "truth."
But then you lie like there's no tomorrow in any number of your posts.
Looks to me like you care squat about truth.
If sockpuppetry could be considered a mental illness ...
You would be in an asylum.

And you are one with many socks.
aaa
2018-04-02 13:45:18 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from
our more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
Damn.
Hm, that sounds desperate. You better hurry. Your atheism is
falling into pieces. You won't have an atheism anymore if you can't
find a psychologist who is willing to do your dirty work.
Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness,
intelligence, happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace, freedom,
and life itself.
____________
I couldn't help but notice you end your posts with "God's spiritual
evidence." And the first thing you list is "truth."
But then you lie like there's no tomorrow in any number of your posts.
Looks to me like you care squat about truth. And to make matters
worse, you blithely defy your Lord Jesus Christ's command to not
preach where neither you nor your message is wanted.
What a piss-poor so-called "Christian" you've made yourself out to be.
Why, you're no more than a phony-baloney "Christian"; a fake one; and
one who disgraces the "Christian" name.
Take a hike, you phony. You fraud. You pathetic, attention-seeking
charlatan. You're stinkin' up the place!
You sound like you are saying something when you are actually saying
absolutely nothing. Is this one of your special talents?

Greywolf
2018-04-02 22:53:56 UTC
[...]
Oh, I think the reader gets my "drift." If only *you* would. Only a severely brainwashed "Christian" such as yourself would have difficulty comprehending what I've said.
God's spiritual evidence: Wait. Check that. There is none. My bad.
aaa
2018-04-03 02:17:13 UTC
Post by Greywolf
[...]
Your words are understandable, but there is no real substance in them.

2018-04-02 23:41:36 UTC
[...]
Saying absolutely nothing sensible is one of your talents.

2018-04-03 02:14:34 UTC
[...]
I can't be responsible for your lack of spiritual sense.

2018-04-03 23:51:07 UTC
[...]
I can't be responsible for your lack of sanity.

2018-04-03 23:52:12 UTC
[...]
ArtyJoe talks to the mirror.

EVIDENCE, LIAR?
Gospel TT
It was obvious & everybody seen it.
Smiler
2018-04-09 02:20:30 UTC
[...]
Thanks for providing it.

2018-04-02 08:15:36 UTC
I'll make you a deal. I'll submit to Psychological evaluation right after you atheists learn how to read.
Tim
Were still waiting to read the proof that you were in the navy, you lying sack of shit.
v***@gmail.com
I told you several time that I am finished with that entire issue. You will wait forever.
v***@gmail.com
You'll wait forever.
Tim
Because you never served.
v***@gmail.com
Unfortunately, you can't prove that.
Smiler
2018-04-02 23:44:03 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from
our more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
Damn.
I'll make you a deal. I'll submit to Psychological evaluation
right after you atheists learn how to read.
Were still waiting to read the proof that you were in the navy, you
lying sack of shit.
You'll wait forever.
Because you never served.
Unfortunately, you can't prove that.
Your claim that you were in the navy. Your job to prove it.

Until you show evidence, our conclusion stands.
v***@gmail.com
The person making the claim bears the burden of proof. That is true in law as well as debate.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-04-04 04:02:08 UTC
The person making the claim bears the burden of proof. That is true in law as well as debate.
_________________

What a cool idea. You and the other trolls should try it.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-04 05:01:13 UTC
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Gospel TT
You laugh like a fool cause that's all you can think of lol.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-04 05:04:37 UTC
Presenting evidence to you is an exercise in futility.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-04-04 07:27:22 UTC
Presenting evidence to you is an exercise in futility.
___________________

We're all waiting for you to produce some.

On a side note, I don't think the new meds are working.
Yap Honghor
So, your religion claims there is a pixie, now prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-05 03:11:50 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
Damn.
I'll make you a deal. I'll submit to Psychological evaluation right after you atheists learn how to read.
Were still waiting to read the proof that you were in the navy, you lying sack of shit.
You'll wait forever.
Because you never served.
Unfortunately, you can't prove that.
Until you show evidence, our conclusion stands.
The person making the claim bears the burden of proof. That is true in law as well as debate.
So, your religion claims there is a pixie, now prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would only do that if I wanted to convert you to Judaism.
That will never happen. We don't want you.
Yap Honghor
2018-04-05 09:08:34 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
Damn.
I'll make you a deal. I'll submit to Psychological evaluation right after you atheists learn how to read.
Were still waiting to read the proof that you were in the navy, you lying sack of shit.
You'll wait forever.
Because you never served.
Unfortunately, you can't prove that.
Until you show evidence, our conclusion stands.
The person making the claim bears the burden of proof. That is true in law as well as debate.
So, your religion claims there is a pixie, now prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would only do that if I wanted to convert you to Judaism.
That will never happen. We don't want you.
What benefit do I get to convert to Judaism? Nothing...........

But, if you do not want us to laugh at you all the time, you better come out with some really valuable proof that your Judaism is equipped with a pixie.

If not, do not interfere with out LOL, LOL.....
Tim
You can't prove that.
v***@gmail.com
You can ask the Veterans Administration. Their records are public information.
Yap Honghor
Even if you father owns Veterans Administration, their record is not for disclosure unless being authorized by the person concerned.
Tim
They've never heard of you, you lying sack of shit.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-04-02 08:48:21 UTC

Thank you for admitting that you are an insane troll.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 09:05:45 UTC
I said no such thing. You just proved me right. You can't read.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-04-02 09:30:23 UTC
_________________
_____________________

My bad. I should have thanked you for admitting to being one of our troubled trolls.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-04-02 09:34:34 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
_________________
Thank you for admitting that you are an insane troll.
I said no such thing. You just proved me right. You can't read.
_____________________

My bad. I should have thanked you for admitting to being one of our troubled trolls.

One of our obviously troubled trolls to be more precise.

You assume if someone mentions trolls and obviously troubled that it must be a group that includes you.

Honest of you, intentionally or not.
Gospel TT

There was already a psychiatrist that posted here about you.
Yap Honghor
2018-04-02 08:18:29 UTC
We are already half psychologist trained by these trolling theists all these years. The mental problem with these theists surely is obvious ....
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 08:28:35 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
Damn.
It would be legal if none of the Psych's conclusions would be relayed to a 3rd party. The law recognizes a thing called "Doctor-patient privelidge".

Even if it were legal, the Psychiatric profession would consider it unethical. No member of that profession is
supposed to render a diagnosis of anyone he has not observed in person.
Yap Honghor
2018-04-02 23:46:19 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
Damn.
It would be legal if none of the Psych's conclusions would be relayed to a 3rd party. The law recognizes a thing called "Doctor-patient privelidge".
Even if it were legal, the Psychiatric profession would consider it unethical. No member of that profession is
supposed to render a diagnosis of anyone he has not observed in person.
Observation can be conducted in many ways...
One way is to read the words of the psycho or the insane.
Meeting in person must also include conversation!
Smiler
2018-04-02 23:46:42 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our more
obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
Damn.
It would be legal if none of the Psych's conclusions would be relayed to
a 3rd party. The law recognizes a thing called "Doctor-patient
privelidge".
Even if it were legal, the Psychiatric profession would consider it
unethical. No member of that profession is supposed to render a
diagnosis of anyone he has not observed in person.
Did your psychiatrist tell you that, ArtyJoe?

2018-04-03 12:09:49 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our more
obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
Damn.
It would be legal if none of the Psych's conclusions would be relayed to
a 3rd party. The law recognizes a thing called "Doctor-patient
privelidge".
Even if it were legal, the Psychiatric profession would consider it
unethical. No member of that profession is supposed to render a
diagnosis of anyone he has not observed in person.
Did your psychiatrist tell you that, ArtyJoe?
No. I once did research on the professional ethics of various professions.
It was part of a study conducted by the American Institute of CPAs.
Kevrob
2018-04-03 15:56:18 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our more
obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
Damn.
It would be legal if none of the Psych's conclusions would be relayed to
a 3rd party. The law recognizes a thing called "Doctor-patient
privelidge".
Even if it were legal, the Psychiatric profession would consider it
unethical. No member of that profession is supposed to render a
diagnosis of anyone he has not observed in person.
Did your psychiatrist tell you that, ArtyJoe?
No. I once did research on the professional ethics of various professions.
It was part of a study conducted by the American Institute of CPAs.
This comes up periodically in "election season." Somebody always
wants to slap a diagnosis on a political opponent. LBJ's people
called Goldwater a dangerous paranoid, the opponents of Bill Clinton
labeled him a sex addict. Bush 43 was supposed to be a "dry drunk"
and Trump a clinical narcissist.

Don't get me started on Nixon.

Some or all of those diagnoses may have been true, but licensed
therapists don't make calls like that from broadcast media appearances
and print interviews. Analysts for intelligence agencies do, but
it isn't their purview to treat people, just inform our civil and
military leaders regarding whether Kim Il Jun, for example, is nuts
or "crazy like a fox."

2018-04-03 16:42:32 UTC
[...]
Kevin R
Your assumption is not valid here. The AICPA is non-political.
The conclusion of the study was, simply, that CPAs have the most rigid ethical standards of all and the AICPA is just about the only professional
organization that insists on strict enforcement. Doctors and lawyers
cover for each other's ethical violations. CPAs do not. Once every calendar quarter, the AICPA ethical review board removes somebody's license.
It happened to my Dad's partner. He was caught fraudulently distorting
a client's financial statements. My Dad saw it coming and dissolved the partnership before he was involved.
Amazing Answers
2018-04-02 14:10:28 UTC
So what's wrong? How are you feeling?
Michael Cole
2018-04-02 16:00:54 UTC
I am a mathematician rather than a psychologist, but I consider my uneducated layman understanding of psychology good enough to conclude that some of the people who post here are fucking nuts.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 16:02:53 UTC
I doubt anybody cares. I know I don't.
hypatiab7
2018-04-03 01:05:18 UTC
Post by Michael Cole
I am a mathematician rather than a psychologist, but I consider my uneducated layman understanding of psychology good enough to conclude that some of the people who post here are fucking nuts.
Many of us agree with you. But the trolls either don't care or are mentally
ill. Some are totally self-centered narcissists (ArtieJoe aka vtand) is one
of the narcissistic ones) who can't ever admit to being wrong about anything,
some are simple religious fanatics and some just want to annoy atheists. At
least Arthur Joseph Tandy admits that he hates atheists and wants to ruin
our reputations (whatever that means) and he's willing to lie to do this.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-03 02:24:57 UTC
On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 9:00:57 AM UTC-7, Michael Cole wrote:
+
Post by Michael Cole
I am a mathematician rather than a psychologist, but I consider my uneducated layman understanding of psychology good enough to conclude that some of the people who post here are fucking nuts.
I'd say that it a few select cases, it's not much of a stretch. To pick just one example:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/63r-Wi-BXEc/URG8LYQ5BQAJ

selene
%
2018-04-03 02:31:31 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
+
it a few select cases how many it is
JTEM
2018-04-03 04:02:39 UTC
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
If any of them were stupid enough to do that I
would hope they'd lose their license.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
It wouldn't be ethical.

Instead, do as I do and challenge you trolls
cowering behind your sock puppets to print out
your posts -- ALL OF THEM WITHOUT EXCEPTION --
and bring them to a mental health services
provider.

I can't believe there's a single psychologist
out there who wouldn't enjoy prying apart your
mind, figuring out how you justify what you
do...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/pink/page/2
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-03 04:19:05 UTC
Post by JTEM
Instead, do as I do and challenge you trolls
cowering behind your sock puppets to print out
your posts -- ALL OF THEM WITHOUT EXCEPTION --
and bring them to a mental health services
provider.
"All of them without exception"...

You yourself had 1,998 last year. That's a heap of printing.

Selene
JTEM
2018-04-03 04:28:01 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by JTEM
Instead, do as I do and challenge you trolls
cowering behind your sock puppets to print out
your posts -- ALL OF THEM WITHOUT EXCEPTION --
and bring them to a mental health services
provider.
"All of them without exception"...
You yourself had 1,998 last year. That's a heap of printing.
You need to be visiting your shrink more
often than once per year.

And "JTEM" isn't a handle, unlike "Cloud
Hobbit" and all the rest. They are my
initials. Always have been, at least since
I was born...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/172527112068
Yap Honghor
2018-04-05 01:52:27 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Perhas if someone did we could have them read some posts from our more obviously troubled trolls and give a conclusion.
If any of them were stupid enough to do that I
would hope they'd lose their license.
There is no condition attached to the license saying free service is prohibited.
Post by JTEM
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
It wouldn't be ethical.
Why?
Post by JTEM
Instead, do as I do and challenge you trolls
cowering behind your sock puppets to print out
your posts -- ALL OF THEM WITHOUT EXCEPTION --
and bring them to a mental health services
provider.
Don't have sock does not mean you are not a troll.
Post by JTEM
I can't believe there's a single psychologist
out there who wouldn't enjoy prying apart your
mind, figuring out how you justify what you
do...
What he did is not unethical, immoral, unjustified, untruthful, or unreasonable.