Does anybody here want to deny that duke's either a liar or a psychopath?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Pastafaries are not Christians.
And yet, Pastafarians aren't as distant from true Christianity as are
Catholics. The RCC is the polar opposite of Christ's Church and you
represent it appropriately.
It's clear you don't even know what the RCC stands for. Let me give you a hint
about that - the very teachings from the lips of Jesus Christ 2000 years ago.
The teachings are in scripture - the teachings are evident in the RCC every day.
So, if you wish to make a case, let's see some examples.
Real Christians, for example, aren't pathological liars. You, on the other
hand, "are of your father the devil ... When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh
of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." (John 8:44) And the
Sorry, pastafairy, I never lie on the ng. You have already admitted that you
are not a Christian. End of Story.
Revelation 21:8 "all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth
with fire and brimstone"
That's why I don't lie.
Duke: "Hey, I have an engineering degree."
Original: goo.gl/qj38FF

"I'm an engineer"

"I'm an engineer"
Post by Robert
Post by Ted
[...]
Sorry, I never claimed to be an engineer.
"I'm an engineer"
"I'm an engineer"
"I'm an engineer"
Not even Patrick would touch this one. ;)
I'm wondering if anybody here doesn't know he's a liar.
I don't know engineering.
I once purchased a "drafting tool kit."
for my brother.
When he was interested in taking drafting classes.
He changed his mind.
And joined the US Air Force.
Ted
Was he career military like you?
Patrick
2017-08-18 12:01:29 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Robert
Post by Ted
[...]
20 years. TSgt Boom Operator.
Refueled aircraft while in the air.
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-18 15:05:38 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Robert
Post by Ted
[...]
Like Patrick? You mean Patrick was career military? Wow - I wouldn't
have slept as soundly had I known our national security depended on
blind defenders of rapist priests.
duke
2017-08-18 11:43:17 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Ted
[...]
I never lie on the ng, but pasta fairies make up things.

Purpose of Life: To Know, love and serve God and to love your
neighbor as yourself and thus be happy with God in heaven.
2017-08-18 12:00:12 UTC
I never admit to lies on the newsgroup.
I corrected your statement for you. We all know you lie.

You're welcome.
--
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold
by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief
[John 10:1-5]
duke
2017-08-18 18:23:48 UTC
Post by Bob
I never admit to lies on the newsgroup.
I corrected your statement for you. We all know you lie.
You got it wrong, tulip, and you're a known liar on the ng.

1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Bob
I never admit to lies on the newsgroup.
Exactly.
You're welcome.
Ted
Nobody else here lies as much as you do.
Patrick
2017-08-17 22:01:50 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Ted
[...]
Sure, I would.
I have a Masters of Science Degree in Education.
I have a Bachelors degree in Education.
I was never hired as an educator.
But I have taught classes for the University of Maryland.
I've never taught in any school.
But, I have educated ted more than once.
hypatiab7
What did you use your Masters Degree for?
v***@gmail.com
[...]
Come, come, little pasta fairy. Quit fabricating statements I never made.

2017-08-18 22:11:30 UTC
[...]
I included the message IDs so that anybody who cared to could verify
the truth of what I said. Are you really so stupid not to know that
you can look up a usenet message by ID?

Here's a site that will provide the original message given the ID:

http://al.howardknight.net/
Robert
2017-08-19 00:09:46 UTC
[...]
Now he is adding the bearing false witness against his neighbor to the
list as well.