Was Jesus a good handyman?
2018-04-07 19:12:32 UTC
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.

https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809

We may never know what kind of handyman he was.

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

MAGIC BRACELETS
Banana Warrior Bracelet @eBay

#HammockForPeace #BikeForPeace
Amazing Answers
Monkey wrenches are mostly for plumbers.
So what kind of tools U think he had. I hope he had a hammer, but there's already a god with a hammer.
2018-04-07 21:08:43 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:15:27 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
daddy was a carpenter...it was usual to learn daddy's trade
He was a rebel so why not be something else.

We never had that many wise carpenters.
Actually it would make more sense he was a handyman, a jack of all trades who made a living with a hammer and tape.
Amazing Answers
What about an impact driver?
%
how about a ram set gun
Amazing Answers
what about a glue gun?
Kevrob
2018-04-08 16:50:23 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by %
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:15:27 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
daddy was a carpenter...it was usual to learn daddy's trade
He was a rebel so why not be something else.
We never had that many wise carpenters.
Actually it would make more sense he was a handyman, a jack of all trades who made a living with a hammer and tape.
What about an impact driver?
how about a ram set gun
what about a glue gun?
Assroid? Committing blasphemy?

Unless this is a forgery, you may be making progress.

Kevin R
John Smith

From: "Mynews" <hot-***@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.atheism
Subject: What's keeping Jesus from coming back? Wise TibetanMonkey
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 16:23:42 -0500

On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 12:05:37 AM UTC-7,
Is it that things R not bad enough
or that he's taking a comfy vacation
somewhere in cloud nine?
I think Christians
deserve some answers.
Christians Will Get
What They Deserve
In The End

No Time For A Vacation

The Son Of Nothing
At Work Doing
The Farther Business

Building A Modern Family

So When things
Get Bad Enough

It Will Not Come
The Farther Home
John Locke
2018-04-07 23:01:37 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
...well, if he was a handyman he should have stuck with his trade
instead of running amuck with that ridiculous salvation scam.
2018-04-08 00:52:49 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
...well, if he was a handyman he should have stuck with his trade
instead of running amuck with that ridiculous salvation scam.
True, we may have had something practical from his trade.

https://studygrowknowblog.com/2016/02/29/is-jesus-our-heavenly-handyman/
2018-04-08 01:25:25 UTC
Post by John Locke
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
...well, if he was a handyman he should have stuck with his trade
instead of running amuck with that ridiculous salvation scam.
True, we may have had something practical from his trade.
https://studygrowknowblog.com/2016/02/29/is-jesus-our-heavenly-handyman/
Wait a minute, Jesus was NOT a good handyman. He didn't fix the world.

Maybe he was a magician.
Street
He was a carpenter.
Who would covert a tree into a chair?
Street
2018-04-08 03:04:26 UTC
Post by Street
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
He was a carpenter.
Who would covert a tree into a chair?
Sure, however they used to do it back in those days. And he must have been
competent at it because he was able to take over three years off to preach.
He would have been on disability nowadays.
Gospel TT
Jesus was a Capricorn.
%
no
Capricorn or unicorn?
Gospel TT
Your a caprirumdum lol
2018-04-08 15:11:42 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Gospel TT
Jesus was a Capricorn.
no
Your a caprirumdum lol
This lady is not a Virgo

https://www.zazzle.com/z/om8k0?rf=238111090634717809
Gospel TT
Oh lol.
%
2018-04-08 18:31:49 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Gospel TT
"Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher" >
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
"Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher" >
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe
they
Post by Gospel TT
were rusted.
Post by Street
He was a carpenter.
Who would covert a tree into a chair?
Sure, however they used to do it back in those days. And
he must
Post by Gospel TT
have been
Post by Gospel TT
competent at it because he was able to take over three years
off
Post by Gospel TT
to preach.
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
He would have been on disability nowadays.
Jesus was a Capricorn.
no
Your a caprirumdum lol
why do you have to label me ,
why do i have to be something
Kevrob
2018-04-08 18:38:30 UTC
why do you have to label me ,
why do i have to be something
You are a fraction. You have to have a denominator.

Kevin R
Gospel TT
2018-04-08 19:59:13 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Gospel TT
"Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher" >
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 10:20:18 PM UTC-4, Sam
"Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher" >
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them?
Maybe
Post by %
Post by Street
they
Post by %
Post by Street
Post by Street
He was a carpenter.
Who would covert a tree into a chair?
Sure, however they used to do it back in those days. And
he must
Post by Gospel TT
have been
Post by Gospel TT
competent at it because he was able to take over three
years
Post by %
Post by Street
off
Post by Gospel TT
to preach.
Sorry.
default
2018-04-09 13:58:55 UTC
Post by Street
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
He was a carpenter.
Who would covert a tree into a chair?
Sure, however they used to do it back in those days. And he must have been
competent at it because he was able to take over three years off to preach.
The Christians always seem to paint him as a kid in a workshop with
primitive tools, but maybe he was building houses... they didn't have
Mexicans for that back then.

And if he was a carpenter, he'd probably have to be an all-round
craftsman and fashion his own tools.
duke
2018-04-08 15:16:04 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
We already do. He was a carpenter.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
C'mon, U just made it up. That's nowhere in the bible. U don't have anything more romantic, such as a handyman?
b***@m.nu
Cmon now jesus was not even a good fairy tale.
Gospel TT
Jesus say's ye must be borned again.
2018-04-08 17:17:55 UTC
Post by duke
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
We already do. He was a carpenter.
C'mon, U just made it up. That's nowhere in the bible. U don't have anything more romantic, such as a handyman?
Cmon now jesus was not even a good fairy tale.
No, he wasn't. There's no lovers or happy ending.

I feel like rewriting his story all over again.
b***@m.nu
2018-04-08 17:51:52 UTC
Post by duke
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
We already do. He was a carpenter.
C'mon, U just made it up. That's nowhere in the bible. U don't have anything more romantic, such as a handyman?
Cmon now jesus was not even a good fairy tale.
No, he wasn't. There's no lovers or happy ending.
I feel like rewriting his story all over again.
Well considering that chapter one would have involved rape and then
conception of a bastard child it would have possibly made a good late
night cable show or something. But then there was all the harry potter
antics so I don't think it would have done very well. But the ending
may have done well considering you get torture and murder and
death....
2018-04-08 21:01:28 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
Cmon now jesus was not even a good fairy tale.
No, he wasn't. There's no lovers or happy ending.
I feel like rewriting his story all over again.
Well considering that chapter one would have involved rape and then
conception of a bastard child it would have possibly made a good late
night cable show or something. But then there was all the harry potter
antics so I don't think it would have done very well. But the ending
may have done well considering you get torture and murder and
death....
No, no, I want to tell the story of Mary having a secret affair with a Roman centurion and Joseph raising his child. Jesus was half Roman!

That accounts for Jesus' "missing years" where he tried to become a Roman soldiers but kept telling he was the son of god and was discharged.

Mind U, Jesus knew of the affair and could never forgive his mother for telling him he was the son of god.
b***@m.nu
2018-04-08 21:47:14 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
[...]
whoa.....

Now you are really pushing the limits of what the story can go to. I
mean you should just go all the way, mary was in fact a prostitute and
joseph was a john that was one of her regulars and after the supposed
rape by the roman soldier it was claimed to be a god and joseph was
coerced into raising it.

But after they were involved with the 1st century jerry springer
there was a falling out with joseph which is why he is mentioned so
little. The roman soldier was ousted and then all hell brakes loose 7
years later when jupiter is bright in the sky, which would signify
nothing at all.
John Locke
2018-04-08 22:03:57 UTC
Post by duke
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
We already do. He was a carpenter.
C'mon, U just made it up. That's nowhere in the bible. U don't have anything more romantic, such as a handyman?
Cmon now jesus was not even a good fairy tale.
...yep, pretty lousy and conflicting. Something a 5 year old would
write. The whole blasted thing needs a rewrite..with a real
sacrifice..that means no recycling back up to paradise.
D***@teikyopost.edu
2018-04-09 01:48:45 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them?
"Tekton" is the word in the Septuagint that describes the profession
of Jesus and Joseph. A message on another NG stated that "Tekton"
could mean any kind of skilled craftsman.

Several years ago, I saw a documentary that may have been based on
the book

https://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Forgotten-City-Light-Sepphoris/dp/0967849101/

A commentator stated that "carpenter" is not an accurate translation,
and that "stone worker" may be a better translation. According to this
documentary, Jesus and Joseph may well have participated in the
rebuilding of Sepphoris, which is only few miles from Nazareth, under
Herod Antipas. If this were the case, this cosmopolitan city could
have had a profound impact on Jesus.
b***@m.nu
2018-04-09 13:25:20 UTC
Post by D***@teikyopost.edu
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them?
"Tekton" is the word in the Septuagint that describes the profession
of Jesus and Joseph. A message on another NG stated that "Tekton"
could mean any kind of skilled craftsman.
You are referring to the fairy's that were jesus and joseph right?
because I am pretty sure there were countless other jesus and joseph
at that time.
Post by D***@teikyopost.edu
Several years ago, I saw a documentary that may have been based on
the book
https://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Forgotten-City-Light-Sepphoris/dp/0967849101/
A commentator stated that "carpenter" is not an accurate translation,
and that "stone worker" may be a better translation. According to this
documentary, Jesus and Joseph may well have participated in the
rebuilding of Sepphoris, which is only few miles from Nazareth, under
Herod Antipas. If this were the case, this cosmopolitan city could
have had a profound impact on Jesus.
Because Jesus christ Never actually existed so therefore saying that
it was this or that is purely conjecture.
And all this conjecture could have been avoided if Jesus came in modern times. He was launched at the wrong time and the wrong place.
default
2018-04-09 13:55:02 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
When would he find the time? All that preachin, waking the dead,
turning water to wine, walking on water, fastin and shit, that should
even keep the son of god busy.

Maybe that's why/how he became a preacher. A lot of evangelists get
their start that way.. failure at everything they try their hand at;
god is easy money, no real skill, no investment, no capital
expenditure, one just needs to bullshit others. Who is there to call
your bluff? God?

I wonder what his crib was like. What was the equivalent of a private
jet back then? Camel train?
Kevrob
2018-04-09 15:11:30 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
When would he find the time? All that preachin, waking the dead,
turning water to wine, walking on water, fastin and shit, that should
even keep the son of god busy.
Maybe that's why/how he became a preacher. A lot of evangelists get
their start that way.. failure at everything they try their hand at;
god is easy money, no real skill, no investment, no capital
expenditure, one just needs to bullshit others. Who is there to call
your bluff? God?
I wonder what his crib was like. What was the equivalent of a private
jet back then? Camel train?
The gospels have Josh as a "couch surfer." He stopped at his mother's
from time to time, but he was trooping around Galilee with his crew,
going fishing, attending stonings (a mason would have come in handy
at the stonings, but he supposedly didn't participate,) going to
weddings, staying with buddies like Lazarus and his sisters, one of
whom was a good cook and housekeeper. Wouldn't a nice, normal Jewish
boy snap up a girl like that? Bit of a yenta, maybe? She'd have
probably be on him to get a paying gig. But who needs a job when
you can arrange fish fries on the lakeshore at will, even when your
buds tell you they aren't biting? This was well before bass boats
came equipped with sonar or radar electronic fish finders, so he
was a handy passenger to take on a fishing run. Toss in the control
of the weather, and you'd make sure he had all the wine and figs
he wanted. Fishermen are notoriously superstitious, anyway, so if
they had a good trip with him once, take him again!

Fishermen also love to tell tall stories....