Pedestrians are an endangered species
2017-08-13 02:13:57 UTC
Pedestrians are an endangered species in America. U my find a few here and there, except for NYC.

Perhaps Darwin would suggest to use your legs not to lose them like we lost the tail.

HEY, WE R HAVING FUN!
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
A***@yahoo.com
2017-08-13 02:24:14 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Pedestrians are an endangered species in America. U my find a few here and there, except for NYC.
Perhaps Darwin would suggest to use your legs not to lose them like we lost the tail.
True. You could drive around and on certain roads you may never seen a person walking along the side.
The reason is that pedestrians are afraid of the Darwinist laws that rule the roads. In this case, the unfit survives and the fit dies.
A***@yahoo.com
Speaking of which, I have never seen a muscle man working out along side of the road with his exercise gear either.
Life outdoors is better than the gym, more fun and social. WE ARE SOCIAL ANIMALS.
2017-08-13 03:03:41 UTC
https://imgflip.com/i/1u0bcj
2017-08-13 08:13:42 UTC
Well, Darwin never said that because he died before the automobile, but it delivers the point that we must keep moving despite all the danger involved. We may as well tame traffic and accommodate pedestrians and bicyclists, like they have in the Netherlands, but I don't expect it to be coming soon. If we wanted to describe the law of the road in America we may call it "the big fish eats the little fish," so Darwin was prophetic. At the time of Darwin everybody was bipedal and equal. Being bipedal (walking on two legs) is the essence of the human being and can not be denied. Actually we accommodate the handicapped and make life very miserable for pedestrians and cyclists. I guess they are making us fat and dumb. And we must correct all that.
A***@yahoo.com
Yes, but if you want to get the attention of a girl..... Plus, you'd think that with all the thousands of hours of your existence, the odds of seeing a muscle man alongside of the road goes up. I may have seen Barry Manilow's wife at a local gas station, twice. She drove a car with a license plate that read holistcHealr. Or something like that and I knew from reading that Manilow's wife is a holistic healer. And she lives relatively close by. So I saw her, so I should see a muscle man work out session alongside of the road too. Right?
Who's the muscle man?
A***@yahoo.com
Don't know, but it seems like something Tim would do.
John Locke
2017-08-13 04:37:04 UTC
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 19:13:57 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Pedestrians are an endangered species in America. U my find a few here and there, except for NYC.
Perhaps Darwin would suggest to use your legs not to lose them like we lost the tail.
...if you think it's bad here, try Cambodia. Having traveled most of
the roads in Cambodia, I can tell you for a fact that pedestrians
there had better take extreme caution else be flattened by a
motorcycle. Although by law, pedestrians have the right of way, in
practical terms they do not.

http://www.avg.com
2017-08-13 06:32:45 UTC
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 19:13:57 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Pedestrians are an endangered species in America. U my find a few here and there, except for NYC.
Perhaps Darwin would suggest to use your legs not to lose them like we lost the tail.
...if you think it's bad here, try Cambodia. Having traveled most of
the roads in Cambodia, I can tell you for a fact that pedestrians
there had better take extreme caution else be flattened by a
motorcycle. Although by law, pedestrians have the right of way, in
practical terms they do not.
Hey, I expected that America being a Christian nation would be better.