The Tides Go In, The Tides Go Out
2017-04-19 18:59:43 UTC
O'Reilly Fired. Why? Obviously GODDIDIT.
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
2017-04-19 19:15:02 UTC
O'Reilly Fired. Why? Obviously GODDIDIT.
Why you care?
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2017-04-19 19:16:35 UTC
Sissies always stand with the lying women....
Olrik
2017-04-20 03:45:44 UTC
Post by Davej
O'Reilly Fired. Why? Obviously GODDIDIT.
Why you care?
Sissies always stand with the lying women....
Deviant fucks like you always side with rapists, dictators and criminals.

T'es un grand malade.
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
viva padrepio
2017-04-19 19:52:13 UTC
O'Reilly Fired. Why? Obviously GODDIDIT.
Tim: "Mike Hunt is looking for a job. Tired of hooking." :-)
Joe Bruno
2017-04-21 05:40:45 UTC
O'Reilly Fired. Why? Obviously GODDIDIT.
Impossible. God does not work for Fox News.