So to the sock puppeteer of this newsgroup
Add Reply
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-11 01:23:04 UTC
He wants to be in charge and in control of a Usenet group that has as its very title a false worldview.
So since he does not accept that deities certainly exist, let us start him at baby steps.
Can he conceive of a life form entity being that excels him in every way?
Example: lifespan. Will he argue that his living a shorter life is actually an advantage?
Marvin Sebourn
2017-10-11 03:25:41 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
He wants to be in charge and in control of a Usenet group that has as its very title a false worldview.
So since he does not accept that deities certainly exist, let us start him at baby steps.
Can he conceive of a life form entity being that excels him in every way?
Example: lifespan. Will he argue that his living a shorter life is actually an advantage?
Well, when faced with the long-lived tortoise, to ~200 years of age, some corals of 4000 year age, and 10,000 year old sponges, I'll take fewer candles on my final birthday cake.

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
TheRealMccoy
so you can see, that other life forms exceed you greatly at times than yours ...
Smiler
2017-10-11 17:14:23 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
He wants to be in charge and in control of a Usenet group that has as
its very title a false worldview.
So since he does not accept that deities certainly exist, let us
start him at baby steps.
Can he conceive of a life form entity being that excels him in every way?
Example: lifespan. Will he argue that his living a shorter life is
actually an advantage?
Well, when faced with the long-lived tortoise, to ~200 years of age,
some corals of 4000 year age, and 10,000 year old sponges, I'll take
fewer candles on my final birthday cake.
so you can see, that other life forms exceed you greatly at times than yours ...
SFW?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
Do you know the trait a deity has about how long a deity lives for (longevity)?
Smiler
2017-10-12 00:21:11 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
He wants to be in charge and in control of a Usenet group that has
as its very title a false worldview.
So since he does not accept that deities certainly exist, let us
start him at baby steps.
Can he conceive of a life form entity being that excels him in every way?
Example: lifespan. Will he argue that his living a shorter life is
actually an advantage?
Well, when faced with the long-lived tortoise, to ~200 years of age,
some corals of 4000 year age, and 10,000 year old sponges, I'll take
fewer candles on my final birthday cake.
so you can see, that other life forms exceed you greatly at times than yours ...
SFW?
Do you know the trait a deity has about how long a deity lives for (longevity)?
What deity would that be? The one for which you have no evidence?
The only trait of that deity is non-existence.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
2017-10-12 00:23:21 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
He wants to be in charge and in control of a Usenet group that has
as its very title a false worldview.
So since he does not accept that deities certainly exist, let us
start him at baby steps.
Can he conceive of a life form entity being that excels him in every way?
Example: lifespan. Will he argue that his living a shorter life is
actually an advantage?
Well, when faced with the long-lived tortoise, to ~200 years of age,
some corals of 4000 year age, and 10,000 year old sponges, I'll take
fewer candles on my final birthday cake.
so you can see, that other life forms exceed you greatly at times than yours ...
SFW?
Do you know the trait a deity has about how long a deity lives for (longevity)?
What deity would that be?
The one that possesses the trait you do not, of immortality, for example.
Smiler
2017-10-12 18:44:41 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
Yep. It has been, and will remain, non-existent for ever.
Unless, of course, you can show valid objective evidence that it exists.

Time for you to snip and run, again.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
You have yet to address the original point, of a life form that excels you in every trait.
hypatiab7
2017-10-12 22:11:22 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
It would excel you first. Didn't think of that did you, dummy?
Smiler
2017-10-13 20:27:20 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
You have yet to show evidence that it exists.
A non-existent thing cannot 'excel' an existent person.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

That's what he always does.
Kurt Nicklas
2017-10-12 19:33:25 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
You're not prepared to accept any evidence of the existence of God, "Smiler", so why bother asking for it?

Why not provide some for a change and find out.
hypatiab7
2017-10-12 22:21:22 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
Present what you think you have and we'll tell you. But,it had
better be something new, since all the old stuff has already
been disproved over and over. We're tired of repeating ourselves.
Marvin Sebourn
2017-10-11 18:43:48 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
He wants to be in charge and in control of a Usenet group that has as its very title a false worldview.
So since he does not accept that deities certainly exist, let us start him at baby steps.
Can he conceive of a life form entity being that excels him in every way?
Example: lifespan. Will he argue that his living a shorter life is actually an advantage?
Well, when faced with the long-lived tortoise, to ~200 years of age, some corals of 4000 year age, and 10,000 year old sponges, I'll take fewer candles on my final birthday cake.
Marvin Sebourn
so you can see, that other life forms exceed you greatly at times than yours ...
Okay, but I, unlike you, have never been beaten at chess by a sponge.

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
TheRealMccoy
There are other traits to factor in in what i originally said, I just mentioned one in passing as an example. Now you bring up another trait, something to do with mental ability or something? So do you think there is some other life form or entity or being that exceeds your ability in that?
Smiler
2017-10-12 00:16:39 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
Certainly not you, convicted criminal Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
Well I do, but that wasn't the question. Can you answer a question ever?
Smiler
2017-10-12 00:30:33 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
Can you be sane, ever, convicted criminal Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
You are in delusion for not accepting the fact that I am more intelligent than you, and that there are life forms more intelligent than you.
Ted
2017-10-12 01:12:02 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
If you're intelligent then why did you feel compelled to create stupid
sockpuppets?
TheRealMccoy
Projection
Ted
2017-10-12 19:27:50 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
Are you referring to Duke? I do my best to make that one at least
plausible. What am I doing wrong?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-12 21:46:40 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
No projection, just a statement of fact.
You are the sock puppet king of this ng.
Ted
2017-10-12 21:49:32 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
He has a long list of nyms. Somebody here posted it about a year ago. There
are dozens.
hypatiab7
2017-10-13 00:01:18 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Ted
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 1:43:50 PM UTC-5, Marvin Sebourn
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 9:07:46 AM UTC-5, TheRealMccoy
On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 10:25:43 PM UTC-5, Marvin Sebourn
On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 8:23:07 PM UTC-5, TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
Nope, Nando and Artie Joe are #1 and #2 when it comes to nyms.

nyms by #

Firnando/Muhamed - 54
Kenneth Pangborn (deceased) - 39
Skeptic - 38
Brandon Orr - 14
Sinistar - 35
Ray Ambrosini - 33
J - 19 at least
Ron Dean - 31
Art Tandy(Joe Bruno) - 42
The original Zachie - 26
Antonio Santana (Jabriol) - 24
Robert Duncan (Bob) - 13
Cody - 28+
Michael Yost - 31
TheRealMccoy
By all means point to a sockpuppet post by me in the last 72 hours ...
hypatiab7
How many times do you need to be told that you contro no one here?
Smiler
2017-10-12 18:52:18 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
Committing a crime that got you 3 1/2 years in prison is intelligent?
Bwahahahaha!
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
2017-10-12 18:55:38 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
I did not commit that crime.
There was no assault.
I had someone call the police on me ...
Smiler
2017-10-13 20:21:17 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
That's what they all say.
Post by TheRealMccoy
There was no assault.
According to the findings of the court, there was an assault.
Post by TheRealMccoy
I had someone call the police on me ...
Because you were assaulting someone.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-13 23:04:17 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
I had someone call the police on me ...
Because you were assaulting someone.
Plus, he served his entire 3 and a half year sentence because he kept making
trouble. He's lucky that his sentence wasn't increased.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-14 15:07:59 UTC
There certainly was never presented to the court any evidence whatsoever of any assault, let alone a felonious assault ...
Tim
2017-10-14 15:10:17 UTC
So how did a jury find you guilty?
TheRealMccoy
it was a signed piece of paper my attorney gave the court after 18 months, it should have been dismissed.
Tim
2017-10-14 15:16:30 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Tim
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
There was no assault.
According to the findings of the court, there was an assault.
There certainly was never presented to the court any evidence whatsoever of any assault, let alone a felonious assault ...
So how did a jury find you guilty?
there wasnt.
Liar

Public Access to Court Information - Case Search

Case Information
Case Number: S-8015-CR-95001067 search for case minutes
Title: STATE VS YOST Category: Criminal
Court: Mohave County Superior Filing Date: 10/26/1995
Judge: JAMES E. CHAVEZ Disposition Date:

JAMES MAPP ATTORNEY - Y *
STATE OF ARIZONA PLAINTIFF - P 1
MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER YOST DEFENDANT - D 1 Date of Birth: 09/1974

Case Activity
Date Description Party
5/1/2013 MISCELLANEOUS: Miscellaneous D 1
3/7/2013 TRANSCRIPTS: TRANSCRIPT GRAND JURY PROCEEDINGS D 1
11/10/2008 MICROFICHE SCANNED
10/1/2001 FILE MICROFILMED
4/23/1996 MINUTE ORDER
4/23/1996 MINUTE ORDER
4/23/1996 MINUTE ORDER
4/11/1996 ACCEPTANCE OF SERVICE D 1
4/10/1996 SUBPOENA: ISSUED D 1
4/3/1996 MINUTE ORDER D 1
3/11/1996 HEARING D 1
3/6/1996 MOTION D 1
2/12/1996 HEARING D 1
1/22/1996 HEARING D 1
12/21/1995 RESPONSE TO MOTION D 1
12/18/1995 HEARING D 1
11/9/1995 GRAND JURY TRANSCRIPT P 1
11/3/1995 NOTICE AND ORDER P 1
11/3/1995 ARRAIGNMENT
10/26/1995 INDICTMENT
10/26/1995 GRAND JURY MINUTES P 1
10/26/1995 NOTICE OF ASSIGNED ATTORNEY P 1
10/26/1995 NOTICE OF SUPERVENING INDICT. P 1
Liar, it was a grand jury.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-14 15:19:01 UTC
Liar, it was a grand jury.
Grand juries just secure a charge.
In fact they was questions to a prosecutor who tied to bring the charge, as to confirm that i told the person to call the police ...

Anyway it appears they rubberstamp charges, at least to non police foficer's ...
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-14 15:21:57 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Tim
Liar, it was a grand jury.
Grand juries just secure a charge.
In fact there was a question to the prosecutor who tried to bring the charge, as to confirm that i told the person to call the police ...
Anyway it appears they rubberstamp charges, at least to non police officer's ...
They of course conveniently left out the fact i told the person I was not going to hurt them ...
Tim
2017-10-14 15:22:52 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Tim
Liar, it was a grand jury.
Grand juries just secure a charge.
In fact they was questions to a prosecutor who tied to bring the charge, as to confirm that i told the person to call the police ...
What are you babbling about now, you illiterate kook?
It appears you're a lying kook and a convicted criminal.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-14 15:23:20 UTC
kook
ad hominem.
hypatiab7
2017-10-14 18:17:32 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
kook
ad hominem.
No. All your messages show that you ARE a kook.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-14 19:42:12 UTC
ad hominem
Smiler
2017-10-16 00:29:07 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
kook
ad hominem.
No. All your messages show that you ARE a kook.
ad hominem
How is the truth ad hom. convicted criminal Yost?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-14 20:42:44 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
There was no assault.
According to the findings of the court, there was an assault.
There certainly was never presented to the court any evidence
whatsoever of any assault, let alone a felonious assault ...
So how did a jury find you guilty?
The jury were all robotic sock puppets of a government agent???
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Sheesh! Another stupid narcissist!
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-11 20:55:28 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by TheRealMccoy
He wants to be in charge and in control of a Usenet group that has as its very title a false worldview.
So since he does not accept that deities certainly exist, let us start him at baby steps.
Can he conceive of a life form entity being that excels him in every way?
Example: lifespan. Will he argue that his living a shorter life is actually an advantage?
.> Well, when faced with the long-lived tortoise, to ~200 years of age, some corals of 4000 year age, and .> 10,000 year old sponges, I'll take fewer candles on my final birthday cake.

Not to mention that jellyfish with its endless reset button.

aa
Marvin Sebourn
hypatiab7
2017-10-12 22:07:34 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by TheRealMccoy
He wants to be in charge and in control of a Usenet group that has as its very title a false worldview.
So since he does not accept that deities certainly exist, let us start him at baby steps.
Can he conceive of a life form entity being that excels him in every way?
Example: lifespan. Will he argue that his living a shorter life is actually an advantage?
.> Well, when faced with the long-lived tortoise, to ~200 years of age, some corals of 4000 year age, and .> 10,000 year old sponges, I'll take fewer candles on my final birthday cake.
Not to mention that jellyfish with its endless reset button.
There was a episode on "The Octonauts" about that jellyfish. It reaches adulthood very quickly and, when startled goes back to being a baby. Very
strange lifeform. Very educational show for kids about underwater life.
Of course, the mammals and sea life talk. The jellyfish had a lovely Jamaican accent.