HYPATIAB PLAYS THE FOOL
2017-11-11 21:19:41 UTC
me (***@gmail.com change)

1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)

Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!

That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.

http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
%
she knows , she remembers the last one
Ted
She means the American navy, dumbass.
v***@gmail.com
LOL! We never used it, jackass.
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She means the American navy, dumbass.
LOL! We never used it, jackass.
You were in the Russian navy, liar. Maybe you didn't see Nikolai's post
from yesterday, but you won't be able to lie about that anymore.
A***@yahoo.com
Do you consider yourself street smart?
Ted
How is that relevant?
A***@yahoo.com
It just had to be asked.
Ted
Because of my nickname. I got it because my initials are ST.
v***@gmail.com
I think it stands for "stupid turd."
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Ted
Post by A***@yahoo.com
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She means the American navy, dumbass.
LOL! We never used it, jackass.
You were in the Russian navy, liar. Maybe you didn't see Nikolai's post
from yesterday, but you won't be able to lie about that anymore.
Do you consider yourself street smart?
How is that relevant?
It just had to be asked.
Because of my nickname. I got it because my initials are ST.
I think it stands for "stupid turd."
That shows how little you know. Neither "stupid" nor "turd" are proper
names in the US. If you hope to fool us Americans, you need to brush up on
your English, Munchov.
v***@gmail.com
The word is "retarded."
Ted
You're a sniveling little coward, Joe.
John Locke
2017-11-12 05:14:54 UTC
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She means the American navy, dumbass.
LOL! We never used it, jackass.
...yes they do. I have photographic evidence !
2017-11-12 06:32:22 UTC
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She means the American navy, dumbass.
LOL! We never used it, jackass.
...yes they do. I have photographic evidence !
http://www.cruiselawnews.com/uploads/image/NCL%20Walk%20the%20plank.jpg
ROTFL! That guy is a stuntman, not a sailor, dumb shit. With keelhauling, they start at the bow and drag the guy to the stern. He's amidships.

DAMN, YOU ARE STUPID.
John Locke
2017-11-12 09:08:53 UTC
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She means the American navy, dumbass.
LOL! We never used it, jackass.
...yes they do. I have photographic evidence !
http://www.cruiselawnews.com/uploads/image/NCL%20Walk%20the%20plank.jpg
ROTFL! That guy is a stuntman, not a sailor, dumb shit. With keelhauling, they start at the bow and drag the guy to the stern. He's amidships.
DAMN, YOU ARE STUPID.
...heh, heh...Arty, you still don't understand when someone is simply
jerking your chain ! Your responses are misguided but quite comical.
Ted
He's amusing. :)
hypatiab7
2017-11-12 11:25:50 UTC
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She means the American navy, dumbass.
LOL! We never used it, jackass.
...yes they do. I have photographic evidence !
http://www.cruiselawnews.com/uploads/image/NCL%20Walk%20the%20plank.jpg
ROTFL! That guy is a stuntman, not a sailor, dumb shit. With keelhauling, they start at the bow and drag the guy to the stern. He's amidships.
DAMN, YOU ARE STUPID.
Poor poor ArtieJoe. Everything he adds to this tread just shows how ignorant
he is and how little he understands about anything. He couldn't even buy a sense of humor. Now, watch him explain how a sense of humor can't be bought.
hypatiab7
The above should say thread, not tread.
John Locke
...well, he certainly is treading on this newsgroup.
hypatiab7
He's certainly trying to. Too bad for ArtieJoe that everyone sees through him.
v***@gmail.com
Is that why you constantly misinterpret what I say and do?
hypatiab7
That's just another way of saying that we disagree with each other.
John Locke
2017-11-12 18:08:38 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 03:25:50 -0800 (PST), hypatiab7
[...]
...Mad Arty is that guy in audience at the comedy club who doesn't get
the jokes. We classify this species of human as humorlessicus.
Ted
You're the dumbass. Didn't you see his sergeant stripes?
John Locke
2017-11-12 17:15:53 UTC
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She means the American navy, dumbass.
LOL! We never used it, jackass.
...yes they do. I have photographic evidence !
http://www.cruiselawnews.com/uploads/image/NCL%20Walk%20the%20plank.jpg
ROTFL! That guy is a stuntman, not a sailor, dumb shit. With keelhauling, they start at the bow and drag the guy to the stern. He's amidships.
DAMN, YOU ARE STUPID.
...no Arty, you've got it wrong again. That' most certainly is a
sailor and he's wearing the standard keelhauling uniform.
(you should be familiar with that)
The keelhauling rig in the photo is a standard Halsey type 3 swing arm
installation and they're always installed mid ship on both destroyers
and carriers (with the exception of submarines) as per Navy
regulations. Surprised you didn't know all this. Weren't you allegedly
in the Navy ?
Don Martin
2017-11-12 20:31:12 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 09:15:53 -0800, John Locke
[...]
He's got the process wrong, too. Keelhauling went from side to side,
not bow to stern (which would probably have killed everyone sent down
the track--it was a punishment, not an execution). The rope was
_dropped_ at the bow and worked amidships where the guest of honor
awaited (you might as well go with the flow when passing submerged
lines).
Evidence?
Ted
It seems everybody here knows you're full of shit.
v***@gmail.com
2017-11-12 21:18:36 UTC
--
I notice you atheist liars have provided no evidence of an actual keelhauling
taking place in the US Navy.Pictures are not enough. You need a record of
the sentence being pronounced and carried out. It's the usual atheist BULLSHIT.
John Locke
2017-11-13 03:52:33 UTC
[...]
...it's classified. We don't have access to those records. We'll have
to wait until one of the keelhaulees takes a video selfie and posts it
to YouTube.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-13 04:48:20 UTC
[...]
They had a keelhauling in the final season of "Black Sails". It was gruesome. Imagine being dragged along the bottom of a ship covered in barnacles.

And, yes, it was side to side.
EVIDENCE??????????????????
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-13 09:18:42 UTC
[...]
The show was on Starz, so you should be able to find the episode. It's in Season 4.
2017-11-14 00:15:40 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 22:48:20 -0600, "Jeanne Douglas"
[...]
The crew hauling the ropes had a choice. If they liked the guy, they
could be quick. He would emerge horribly lacerated from said
barnacles, but undrowned. If they did not like him, they could take
their time; his wounds would be less, but the water content of his
lungs greater and he would feel no pain. Ah, the good old days of
participatory punishments!
He can't argue with that.
v***@gmail.com
I get it. YOU CAN'T READ.
hypatiab7
No, you didn't get it, ArtieJoe. Everyone is laughing at you.
A***@yahoo.com
You're throwing stones.
Tim
Nope, she's right, and you're just sour grapes.
A***@yahoo.com
Now you're throwing stones.
v***@gmail.com
As my Grandmother used to say:"Zo, vhat's nu?"
Yap Honghor
We already know your grandmother is your home teacher....
John Locke
2017-11-13 03:56:32 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She means the American navy, dumbass.
I get it. YOU CAN'T READ.
No, you didn't get it, ArtieJoe. Everyone is laughing at you.
You're throwing stones.
Nope, she's right, and you're just sour grapes.
Now you're throwing stones.
As my Grandmother used to say:"Zo, vhat's nu?"
...my Jewish Grandmother used to whisper in my ear
"religion, it's all a bunch of shtuss".
Yap Honghor
2017-11-13 01:09:59 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She means the American navy, dumbass.
I get it. YOU CAN'T READ.
No, you didn't get it, ArtieJoe. Everyone is laughing at you.
You're throwing stones.
You are lucky that she throws stones.
If it were me throwing, you would end up in the hospital...
hypatiab7
You deserve boulders.
A***@yahoo.com
Now you're throwing boulders.
Tim
You reap what you sew, fake Christian.
A***@yahoo.com
I did not sow that.
v***@gmail.com
I don't sow at all. I go to a tailor for that.
John Locke
2017-11-13 17:57:47 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by A***@yahoo.com
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She means the American navy, dumbass.
I get it. YOU CAN'T READ.
No, you didn't get it, ArtieJoe. Everyone is laughing at you.
You're throwing stones.
You deserve boulders.
Now you're throwing boulders.
You reap what you sew, fake Christian.
I did not sow that.
I don't sow at all. I go to a tailor for that.
...holy shit. Arty made a joke. Pretty lame though. Don't quit
your day job !
Yap Honghor
2017-11-14 01:00:51 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by A***@yahoo.com
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She means the American navy, dumbass.
I get it. YOU CAN'T READ.
No, you didn't get it, ArtieJoe. Everyone is laughing at you.
You're throwing stones.
You deserve boulders.
Now you're throwing boulders.
You reap what you sew, fake Christian.
I did not sow that.
I don't sow at all. I go to a tailor for that.
Hmmmmm, the tailor will stitch your lying mouth...?

Yap Honghor
Hopefully, it will land on your donkey head...
v***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 07:02:02 UTC
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She means the American navy, dumbass.
US Navy Regulations On Punishment

https://books.google.com/books?id=GMugZa0lXOkC&pg=PA437&lpg=PA437&dq=punishments+used+by+the+US+Navy&source=bl&ots=5fh9fo09dW&sig=fREWqVk_8vdYSWA_dyoAkBs8iCs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAw7jy8LrXAhWmxlQKHXG3ChA4HhDoAQgpMAE#v=onepage&q=punishments%20used%20by%20the%20US%20Navy&f=false

See Section 24, which describes the punishments available to a ship's Commanding Officer.

Keelhauling is not permitted.
John Locke
...in your case Arty, I'm sure they'd make an exception.
v***@gmail.com
2017-11-11 21:53:33 UTC
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
...in your case Arty, I'm sure they'd make an exception.
You're still ignorant:

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/ucmj.htm
hypatiab7
2017-11-12 11:17:31 UTC
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What an idiot you are, ArtieJoe. I know the Royal Navy no longer uses keelhauling. But, our sailors would bring it back just for your benefit.
I bet you had to look up the word.
Don Martin
2017-11-12 15:26:20 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 03:17:31 -0800 (PST), hypatiab7
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What an idiot you are, ArtieJoe. I know the Royal Navy no longer uses keelhauling. But, our sailors would bring it back just for your benefit.
I bet you had to look up the word.
I once wrote Dick Cavett about this, explaining the process, and got a
nice reply. Some people appreciate being informed.
2017-11-13 03:31:43 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 03:17:31 -0800 (PST), hypatiab7
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What an idiot you are, ArtieJoe. I know the Royal Navy no longer uses keelhauling. But, our sailors would bring it back just for your benefit.
I bet you had to look up the word.
I once wrote Dick Cavett about this, explaining the process, and got a
nice reply. Some people appreciate being informed.
Of all the tv talk show hosts I could imagine discussing a topic like
keelhauling, Dick Cavett is the only one. He is a very intelligent and
well-educated + self-educated man. I've always liked him. Plus, he had
terrific guests on his show.

Here's the interview with John Lennon and Yoko Ono plus a Dick Cavett bio:

https://www.biography.com/people/dick-cavett-9242278
Castrate The Eternal Conspirators As We Hang FagZ
2017-11-12 21:50:47 UTC
HYPATIAB PLAYS THE FOOL
"Use your heart just like a tool then....." Aaron Neville
Smiler
2017-11-13 02:20:01 UTC
1:16 PM (2 minutes ago)
Real sailors would use Art as an anchor or just throw him overboard
with the rest of the trash.
They'd probably keelhaul him first.
ROTFL!
That practice, used by the British Royal Navy, went out when steamships
came in, idiot. No American sailor has been keelhauled in 150 years.
http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The fool that she's playing with is you, ArtyJoe.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279