Whose ass is that fake Hindoo and graphic designer faggot Jesper Werneburg licking today?
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-25 23:06:58 UTC
???
Ted
2017-08-26 00:30:10 UTC
???
LOL.
Jahnu
2017-08-26 15:05:29 UTC
LOL.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/moby/moby-meat_b_5889850.html
Have a look at my art -

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das

https://www.youtube.com/user/jahnudvip?feature=watch

https://picasaweb.google.com/113672947796865733014/Jahnu

https://photos.google.com/u/1/?hl=en
Ted
2017-08-26 15:11:59 UTC
On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 20:35:29 +0530, Jahnu <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Will do, Jahnu. Will do. :)
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-26 19:47:00 UTC
On 8/26/2017 8:05 AM, Jesper Werneburg, Danish graphic designer faggot -
but that's redundant - posing as the fake Hindoo "Jahnu", licked his own
[...]
Nice trick, Jesper!
Ted
2017-08-27 01:44:46 UTC
LOL.
Jahnu
2017-08-27 16:43:36 UTC
Nice dick, Jesper!

Rudy Canoza
2017-08-27 19:01:14 UTC
On 8/27/2017 9:43 AM, Jesper Werneburg, Danish graphic designer faggot -
but that's redundant - posing as the fake Hindoo "Jahnu", licked his own
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice trick, Jesper!
Nice art, Jesper!
Jahnu
2017-08-28 00:03:27 UTC
I did a nice fart, Jesper!
awww, bless you Boody.

Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-28 03:20:06 UTC
On 27 Aug 2017 05:03 PM ,Jahnu <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

Nothing worthwhile.

But we're all still awaiting your verdict on vat-grown meat.
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-28 04:14:27 UTC
On 8/27/2017 5:03 PM, Jesper Werneburg, Danish graphic designer faggot -
Post by Rudy Canoza
On 8/27/2017 9:43 AM, Jesper Werneburg, Danish graphic designer faggot -
but that's redundant - posing as the fake Hindoo "Jahnu", licked his own
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice trick, Jesper!
https://i.imgflip.com/r5xqa.jpg
Nice art, Jesper!
Have a look at my dog shit
No.
Ted
2017-08-28 06:43:55 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice trick, Jesper!
https://i.imgflip.com/r5xqa.jpg
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice art, Jesper!
Have a look at my dog shit
No.
LOL. I did click on it once. His "art" is ludicrous at best. And some of it
makes me wanna puke. My dog shits better "art" than Jesper's travesties.
Smiler
2017-08-29 00:05:29 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice art, Jesper!
Have a look at my dog shit
No.
LOL. I did click on it once. His "art" is ludicrous at best. And some of
it makes me wanna puke. My dog shits better "art" than Jesper's
travesties.
Sell your dog's shit to a museum of modern art. Call it "A study in
brown". You could make a fortune. :-)
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Ted
I need to find the same suckers who think Jesper's inane doodles are "art".
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-29 07:25:06 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice art, Jesper!
Have a look at my dog shit
No.
LOL. I did click on it once. His "art" is ludicrous at best. And some of
it makes me wanna puke. My dog shits better "art" than Jesper's
travesties.
Sell your dog's shit to a museum of modern art. Call it "A study in
brown". You could make a fortune. :-)
I need to find the same suckers who think Jesper's inane doodles are "art".
His bullshit isn't "art". A couple of times a week, without fail, one
of our four cats pukes its breakfast onto the sunroom floor. That
vomitus is more "art" than anything that fucking fake Hindoo Jesper has
ever done. I spoke with the New York Met museum curator, and she agrees.
Ted
That doesn't surprise me at all. But Jesper's proud of it. LOL.
Jahnu
2017-08-30 05:53:33 UTC
Have a look at my dog shit.
yum... I love it.

Ted
LOL! :)
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-27 22:19:08 UTC
Vat-grown meat???
2017-08-27 03:13:35 UTC
Post by Jahnu
LOL.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/moby/moby-meat_b_5889850.html
Posting the irrelevant Moby again??? Why?

And we're all still waiting for your verdict on vat-grown meat. Other religions are chiming in.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat#Ethical_considerations>