Whose ass is that fake Hindoo and graphic designer faggot Jesper Werneburg licking today?
Add Reply
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-25 23:06:58 UTC
???
Ted
2017-08-26 00:30:10 UTC
???
LOL.
Jahnu
2017-08-26 15:05:29 UTC
LOL.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/moby/moby-meat_b_5889850.html
Have a look at my art -

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das

https://www.youtube.com/user/jahnudvip?feature=watch

https://picasaweb.google.com/113672947796865733014/Jahnu

https://photos.google.com/u/1/?hl=en
Ted
2017-08-26 15:11:59 UTC
On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 20:35:29 +0530, Jahnu <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Will do, Jahnu. Will do. :)
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-26 19:47:00 UTC
On 8/26/2017 8:05 AM, Jesper Werneburg, Danish graphic designer faggot -
but that's redundant - posing as the fake Hindoo "Jahnu", licked his own
[...]
Nice trick, Jesper!
Ted
2017-08-27 01:44:46 UTC
LOL.
Jahnu
2017-08-27 16:43:36 UTC
Nice dick, Jesper!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsDBe3xsl4I

Rudy Canoza
2017-08-27 19:01:14 UTC
On 8/27/2017 9:43 AM, Jesper Werneburg, Danish graphic designer faggot -
but that's redundant - posing as the fake Hindoo "Jahnu", licked his own
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice trick, Jesper!
Nice art, Jesper!
Jahnu
2017-08-28 00:03:27 UTC
I did a nice fart, Jesper!
awww, bless you Boody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J-fK3KHVnA&feature=youtu.be

Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-28 03:20:06 UTC
On 27 Aug 2017 05:03 PM ,Jahnu <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

Nothing worthwhile.

But we're all still awaiting your verdict on vat-grown meat.
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-28 04:14:27 UTC
On 8/27/2017 5:03 PM, Jesper Werneburg, Danish graphic designer faggot -
Post by Rudy Canoza
On 8/27/2017 9:43 AM, Jesper Werneburg, Danish graphic designer faggot -
but that's redundant - posing as the fake Hindoo "Jahnu", licked his own
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice trick, Jesper!
https://i.imgflip.com/r5xqa.jpg
Nice art, Jesper!
Have a look at my dog shit
No.
Ted
2017-08-28 06:43:55 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice trick, Jesper!
https://i.imgflip.com/r5xqa.jpg
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice art, Jesper!
Have a look at my dog shit
No.
LOL. I did click on it once. His "art" is ludicrous at best. And some of it
makes me wanna puke. My dog shits better "art" than Jesper's travesties.
Smiler
2017-08-29 00:05:29 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice art, Jesper!
Have a look at my dog shit
No.
LOL. I did click on it once. His "art" is ludicrous at best. And some of
it makes me wanna puke. My dog shits better "art" than Jesper's
travesties.
Sell your dog's shit to a museum of modern art. Call it "A study in
brown". You could make a fortune. :-)
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Ted
I need to find the same suckers who think Jesper's inane doodles are "art".
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-29 07:25:06 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice art, Jesper!
Have a look at my dog shit
No.
LOL. I did click on it once. His "art" is ludicrous at best. And some of
it makes me wanna puke. My dog shits better "art" than Jesper's
travesties.
Sell your dog's shit to a museum of modern art. Call it "A study in
brown". You could make a fortune. :-)
I need to find the same suckers who think Jesper's inane doodles are "art".
His bullshit isn't "art". A couple of times a week, without fail, one
of our four cats pukes its breakfast onto the sunroom floor. That
vomitus is more "art" than anything that fucking fake Hindoo Jesper has
ever done. I spoke with the New York Met museum curator, and she agrees.
Ted
That doesn't surprise me at all. But Jesper's proud of it. LOL.
Jahnu
2017-08-30 05:53:33 UTC
Have a look at my dog shit.
yum... I love it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDirubjWFk4

Rudy Canoza

That's not art. It's dog shit.
Ted
2017-08-30 21:00:10 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice trick, Jesper!
https://i.imgflip.com/r5xqa.jpg
Nice art, Jesper!
Have a look at my dog shit
No.
http://youtu.be/gDirubjWFk4
Have a look at my dog shit.
That's not art. It's dog shit.
I agree. It's hideous!
Jahnu
2017-09-01 05:22:04 UTC
That's not my ass. It's dog shit.
You could have fooled me :D

Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-01 12:24:02 UTC
Post by Jahnu
That's not my ass. It's dog shit.
You could have fooled me :D
Vat-grown meat???
2017-09-01 13:33:43 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
That's not art. It's dog shit.
Mmmmm. I love to eat shit.
Eww! You're disgusting, Jesper!
Jahnu
2017-09-05 12:40:35 UTC
Eww! You're disgusting, Rudy!

Rudy Canoza
2017-09-05 15:07:46 UTC
On 9/5/2017 5:40 AM, Jesper Werneburg, Danish graphic designer faggot -
but that's redundant - posing as the fake Hindoo "Jahnu", licked his own
Eww! You're disgusting, Rudy!
I suck.
Yes, you do. You blow, too. You suck and you blow, Jesper, and you eat
the shit that Ted feeds you.
Jahnu
2017-09-07 00:58:58 UTC
I suck Ted's dick.
I know :)

Rudy Canoza
We all know it, Jesper, you cocksucker.
Jahnu
2017-09-08 23:21:28 UTC
We all know it, Ted, you cocksucker.
As far as eating is concerned, humans are the most stupid animals on
the planet. We kill billions of wild animals to protect the animals
that we eat. We are destroying our environment to feed the animals
that we eat. We spend more time, money and resources fattening up the
animals that we eat, than we do feeding humans who are dying of
hunger. The greatest irony of this is that after all the expenses of
raising these animals, we eat them; and they kill us slowly... And
rather than recognize this madness, we torture and murder millions of
other animals to find cure to diseases caused by eating animals in the
first place.

-- Mike Anderson

Rudy Canoza
2017-09-01 15:58:46 UTC
On 8/31/2017 10:22 PM, Jesper Werneburg, Danish graphic designer faggot
Post by Rudy Canoza
Nice trick, Jesper!
https://i.imgflip.com/r5xqa.jpg
Nice art, Jesper!
Have a look at my dog shit
No.
http://youtu.be/gDirubjWFk4
Have a look at my dog shit.
That's not art. It's dog shit.
http://youtu.be/9J-fK3KHVnA
Have a look at my dog shit. I suck on it for a snack.
You're sick, Jesper, you fake Hindoo.
Ted
OMG, he's utterly disgusting! Ewww!!
Jahnu
2017-09-05 12:39:31 UTC

Rudy Canoza
2017-09-05 15:07:01 UTC
On 9/5/2017 5:39 AM, Jesper Werneburg, Danish graphic designer faggot -
Ted
2017-09-05 21:29:38 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
You're sick, Jesper, you fake Hindoo.
I suck.
Yes, you do. You blow, too. You suck and you blow, Jesper.
Mostly donkeys and goats. The Hare Krishna have elephants too, but they
reject him.
Jahnu
2017-09-07 01:00:12 UTC
I suck dick.
You certainly do :)

Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-07 12:21:53 UTC
Post by Jahnu
I suck dick.
You certainly do :)
But will you eat vat-grown meat? Why or why not?
2017-09-05 15:58:20 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by Rudy Canoza
You're sick, Jesper, you fake Hindoo.
http://youtu.be/gDirubjWFk4
We're all still waiting to hear about your cult's opinion of vat-grown meat.

And for the rest of y'all, I don't know if I should find it interesting that Jesper disappeared for several days--the entirety of Labor Day weekend. Do they celebrate Labor Day in India? I thought maybe there was an Indian holiday the same day, but the only holiday was in Kerala only.
Syd M.
2017-09-01 20:43:15 UTC
Post by Jahnu
That's not my ass. It's dog shit.
You could have fooled me :D
http://youtu.be/9J-fK3KHVnA
even better:

PDW
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-31 08:59:12 UTC
Have a look at my dog shit.
yum... I love it.
How about vat-grown meat?
LOL! :)
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-27 22:19:08 UTC
Vat-grown meat???
2017-08-27 03:13:35 UTC
Post by Jahnu
LOL.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/moby/moby-meat_b_5889850.html
Posting the irrelevant Moby again??? Why?

And we're all still waiting for your verdict on vat-grown meat. Other religions are chiming in.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat#Ethical_considerations>