Sherpa physiology proves the reality of Human Evolution
Jerry Kraus
2017-05-24 13:11:22 UTC
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/b79ab5f6-9e2a-30f8-b322-e7f6be096c95/lean-burn-physiology-gives.html

If humans don't evolve, how did the Nepalese Sherpa people develop a superhuman capacity to absorb oxygen, that perfectly suits their high altitude environment? It doesn't say anything in the Bible about this, does it? So, God couldn't have "created" them that way, could he?
Jerry Kraus
2017-05-24 13:17:56 UTC
https://www.yahoo.com/news/sherpas-show-human-body-thrive-214956033.html
aaa
2017-05-24 15:19:39 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/b79ab5f6-9e2a-30f8-b322-e7f6be096c95/lean-burn-physiology-gives.html
If humans don't evolve, how did the Nepalese Sherpa people develop a
superhuman capacity to absorb oxygen, that perfectly suits their high
altitude environment? It doesn't say anything in the Bible about
this, does it? So, God couldn't have "created" them that way, could
he?
There is a perfect explanation for this without using evolution. It's
called God's intelligent design that has given the Nepalese people such
ability. God's work never stopped. God has always been with us to
provide us with whatever we need to live in our specific environment.
Jerry Kraus
So, God is working through Evolution, if you like, aaa. That's the traditional Vatican position, lately. Of course, we could argue, what, exactly do we need God for, if Evolution can do the job just as well?
aaa
2017-05-25 00:55:35 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
superhuman capacity to absorb oxygen, that perfectly suits their
high altitude environment? It doesn't say anything in the Bible
about this, does it? So, God couldn't have "created" them that
way, could he?
There is a perfect explanation for this without using evolution.
It's called God's intelligent design that has given the Nepalese
people such ability. God's work never stopped. God has always been
with us to provide us with whatever we need to live in our specific
environment.
So, God is working through Evolution, if you like, aaa. That's the
traditional Vatican position, lately. Of course, we could argue,
what, exactly do we need God for, if Evolution can do the job just as
well?
No. There is no evolution if there is no God. The so called evolution is
actually God's intelligent design. The Vatican position is not very
accurate. God is closely involved in the changing of life. Therefore,
the real question is: "If God is doing the actual work, why call it
evolution?"
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-05-25 04:05:54 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
[...]
So God intelligently designed nuclear weapons and disease and
flies and mosquitoes that prevent people living in some parts
of Africa.
Post by Jerry Kraus
The Vatican position is not very
accurate. God is closely involved in the changing of life. Therefore,
the real question is: "If God is doing the actual work, why call it
evolution?"
Its only you that calls it evolution. We call it a strawman.
You can't refute evolution so you create a strawman.

2017-05-26 02:31:27 UTC
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
[...]
Why would you say that?
Post by Jerry Kraus
The Vatican position is not very
accurate. God is closely involved in the changing of life. Therefore,
the real question is: "If God is doing the actual work, why call it
evolution?"
Its only you that calls it evolution. We call it a strawman.
You can't refute evolution so you create a strawman.
The evolution theory is indeed a strawman.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-05-26 08:21:24 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
[...]
You wrote,
"There is no evolution if there is no God. The so called evolution is
actually God's intelligent design."

God must have intelligently designed disease and flies and
mosquitoes that prevent people living in some parts of Africa.
Did you know that mosquitoes are so bad in some parts of
Africa that human habitation is impossible?
Post by Jerry Kraus
The Vatican position is not very
accurate. God is closely involved in the changing of life. Therefore,
the real question is: "If God is doing the actual work, why call it
evolution?"
Its only you that calls it evolution. We call it a strawman.
You can't refute evolution so you create a strawman.
The evolution theory is indeed a strawman.
Your version. You created a strawman because you can't
knock down the real thing.

I watched a police interview with a religious nutcase who
kidnapped a child at knife point from her parents home
and repeatedly raped her over a period of nine months.
He claimed God took her from the home and decreed
she should be his wife. Instead of answering questions
he referred to the bible.

Jerry Kraus
2017-05-25 14:40:11 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
No. There is no evolution if there is no God.
Depends on how we define "God", I suppose. And, most religions consider "God" to be undefinable.

The so called evolution is
Post by Jerry Kraus
actually God's intelligent design.
Well, how are you departing from the position of the evolutionary biologists, then, other than in terms of simply terminology? If you simply say evolution is God, or visa versa, what difference does it make, exactly?

Again, the issue seems to simply be terminology. If the evolutionary biologists are right about everything, but you choose to call this "God in Action", what difference does it make, exactly?
aaa
2017-05-26 07:12:28 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
superhuman capacity to absorb oxygen, that perfectly suits
their high altitude environment? It doesn't say anything in
the Bible about this, does it? So, God couldn't have
"created" them that way, could he?
There is a perfect explanation for this without using
evolution. It's called God's intelligent design that has given
the Nepalese people such ability. God's work never stopped. God
has always been with us to provide us with whatever we need to
live in our specific environment.
So, God is working through Evolution, if you like, aaa. That's
the traditional Vatican position, lately. Of course, we could
argue, what, exactly do we need God for, if Evolution can do the
job just as well?
No. There is no evolution if there is no God.
Depends on how we define "God", I suppose. And, most religions
consider "God" to be undefinable.
What does it have to do with the definition of God? Both photosynthesis
and the beneficial DNA change are works of God, They are evidence of
God's intelligent design. Evolution has failed to understand that.
That's why evolution is wrong.
Post by Jerry Kraus
The so called evolution is
Post by aaa
actually God's intelligent design.
Well, how are you departing from the position of the evolutionary
biologists, then, other than in terms of simply terminology? If you
simply say evolution is God, or visa versa, what difference does it
make, exactly?
My point is that there is no evolution but God's intelligent design.
Evolution is a failed interpretation of life. Life does change over
time, but that is not evolution. It's God's intelligent design.
Post by aaa
accurate. God is closely involved in the changing of life.
Therefore, the real question is: "If God is doing the actual work,
why call it evolution?"
Again, the issue seems to simply be terminology. If the
evolutionary biologists are right about everything, but you choose to
call this "God in Action", what difference does it make, exactly?
I have shown with the beneficial DNA change that random mutation is a
false interpretation. The evolutionists aren't right about anything.
They are wrong about everything. There is no random mutation plus
natural selection to benefit life. It's entirely imaginary.
Jerry Kraus
2017-05-26 13:22:45 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
[...]
Post by Jerry Kraus
The so called evolution is
Possibly, then, the key issue here is the time frame involved. If God is simply ordaining these changes, then, presumably, they would be instantaneous. God would simply "will" some new life form, or adaptation into existence. But, as we observe in the laboratory, there are random mutations of viruses, bacteria, insects, all the time. Some of these are useful adaptations, some are not. Those that facilitate the survival of the organism are reproduced more often than those that do not. Hence, the pattern seems to fit random genetic mutation and evolution, much more closely than any normal sense of "divine intervention".
aaa
2017-05-27 08:35:31 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
[...]
Post by Jerry Kraus
The so called evolution is
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
false interpretation. The evolutionists aren't right about
anything. They are wrong about everything. There is no random
mutation plus natural selection to benefit life. It's entirely
imaginary.
Possibly, then, the key issue here is the time frame involved. If
God is simply ordaining these changes, then, presumably, they would
be instantaneous. God would simply "will" some new life form, or
adaptation into existence.
That would be an imagination on your part. God is not a magician or
superman. God works through his creation. God is the provider to provide
everything so that his creation can accomplish anything.

Post by Jerry Kraus
there are random mutations of viruses, bacteria, insects, all the
time. Some of these are useful adaptations, some are not.
Obviously it's a poor observation. There is a fundamental difference
between random mutation and beneficial DNA change from the view of
entropy. They happen in entirely different environment as entirely
different physical processes. They are not at all the same thing.

Those
Post by Jerry Kraus
that facilitate the survival of the organism are reproduced more
often than those that do not. Hence, the pattern seems to fit
random genetic mutation and evolution, much more closely than any
normal sense of "divine intervention".
Based on a poor observation of the DNA change, it's no surprise that
evolution will only make the stupid error.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-27 08:33:11 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by aaa
Post by Jerry Kraus
superhuman capacity to absorb oxygen, that perfectly suits their
high altitude environment? It doesn't say anything in the Bible
about this, does it? So, God couldn't have "created" them that
way, could he?
There is a perfect explanation for this without using evolution.
It's called God's intelligent design that has given the Nepalese
people such ability. God's work never stopped. God has always been
with us to provide us with whatever we need to live in our specific
environment.
So, God is working through Evolution, if you like, aaa. That's the
traditional Vatican position, lately. Of course, we could argue,
what, exactly do we need God for, if Evolution can do the job just as
well?
No. There is no evolution.
That is your completely misinformed, retarded faith-based bullshit opinion.

if there is no God.

So far as anyone can prove, god is a myth, much like your retardation.

The so called evolution is
Post by Jerry Kraus
actually God's intelligent design.
Not according to any known evidence.

The Vatican position is not very
Post by Jerry Kraus
accurate.
Moreso than you retardo.

God is closely involved in the changing of life.

An opinion you get to have, but that's all it is an opinion unsupported by any facts.

Therefore,
What god?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-25 00:02:07 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/b79ab5f6-9e2a-30f8-b322-e7f6be096c95/lean-burn-physiology-gives.html
If humans don't evolve, how did the Nepalese Sherpa people develop a
superhuman capacity to absorb oxygen, that perfectly suits their high
altitude environment? It doesn't say anything in the Bible about
this, does it? So, God couldn't have "created" them that way, could
he?
There is a perfect explanation for this without using evolution. It's
called God's intelligent design that has given the Nepalese people such
ability. God's work never stopped. God has always been with us to
provide us with whatever we need to live in our specific environment.
Retarded lies dismissed.

No proof of a god.
No proof of any intelligent designer.
aaa
2017-05-25 02:55:38 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/b79ab5f6-9e2a-30f8-b322-e7f6be096c95/lean-burn-physiology-gives.html
If humans don't evolve, how did the Nepalese Sherpa people develop a
superhuman capacity to absorb oxygen, that perfectly suits their high
altitude environment? It doesn't say anything in the Bible about
this, does it? So, God couldn't have "created" them that way, could
he?
There is a perfect explanation for this without using evolution. It's
called God's intelligent design that has given the Nepalese people such
ability. God's work never stopped. God has always been with us to
provide us with whatever we need to live in our specific environment.
Retarded lies dismissed.
No proof of a god.
No proof of any intelligent designer.
That's blind denial. I have proved it with the beneficial DNA change and
photosynthesis.
Smiler
2017-05-25 20:52:20 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
If humans don't evolve, how did the Nepalese Sherpa people develop a
superhuman capacity to absorb oxygen, that perfectly suits their high
altitude environment? It doesn't say anything in the Bible about
this, does it? So, God couldn't have "created" them that way, could
he?
There is a perfect explanation for this without using evolution. It's
called God's intelligent design that has given the Nepalese people
such ability. God's work never stopped. God has always been with us to
provide us with whatever we need to live in our specific environment.
Retarded lies dismissed.
No proof of a god.
No proof of any intelligent designer.
That's blind denial.
That's blind, unevidenced assertion.
Post by aaa
I have proved it with the beneficial DNA change and photosynthesis.
You have done no such thing, liar. Your unevidenced assertions do not
amount to proof.
All you have proved is that you're insane.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All you have is blind denial. You have nothing else to talk about.
Smiler
2017-05-26 23:46:00 UTC
Post by aaa
I have proved it with the beneficial DNA change and photosynthesis.
You have done no such thing, liar. Your unevidenced assertions do not
amount to proof.
All you have proved is that you're insane.
All you have is blind denial. You have nothing else to talk about.
You are in blind denial of the fact that you cannot produce any evidence
for your supposed god character. YOU HAVE NOTHING but your imaginings.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-05-27 08:25:54 UTC
Post by aaa
I have proved it with the beneficial DNA change and photosynthesis.
You have done no such thing, liar. Your unevidenced assertions do not
amount to proof.
All you have proved is that you're insane.
All you have is blind denial. You have nothing else to talk about.
You are in blind denial of the fact that you cannot produce any evidence
for your supposed god character. YOU HAVE NOTHING but your imaginings.
False argument. You know no one can "produce" the spiritual evidence.
That doesn't mean there is no spiritual evidence.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-27 08:36:12 UTC
Post by aaa
I have proved it with the beneficial DNA change and photosynthesis.
You have done no such thing, liar. Your unevidenced assertions do not
amount to proof.
All you have proved is that you're insane.
All you have is blind denial.
Denial, sure. Blind? Not even a little. You have nothing, no matter how many tomes you claim the same things, they have not been proven by you or anyone else.

Retarded, or a troll or both?

You have nothing else to talk about.