Mary The Roman Catholic Queen Of Hell - Part 1
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2018-01-05 03:24:06 UTC

Duke continually refuses to address the message found in every video.

He merely attacks, via ad hominem, the messenger who posts the message.

But I have no problem with that. For by not attempting to refute the message,
the coward is indirectly admitting his conviction that the message is true.

If he could refute the message, he would.

But you'll notice he doesn't even try.

He doesn't even try to refute it.

That's all anyone needs to know about Duke.

That type of person is universally known as a coward and a fraud.
--
Christianity is a faith-based religion.

Roman Catholicism is a works-based cult.

This is the reason why Catholics are not Christians.

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
a322x1n
2018-01-05 15:45:24 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/8sEIzk4BofY
Stuff it, Bob!
duke
2018-01-05 19:32:31 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/8sEIzk4BofY
Duke continually refuses to address the message found in every video.
Revelations says she's queen of heaven - heeheehee.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
*****
Teresita
2018-01-06 00:20:54 UTC
Revelations says she's queen of heaven - heeheehee.
No, you say the woman described in Revelation 12 is Mary. Different story.
duke
2018-01-07 20:59:00 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Revelations says she's queen of heaven - heeheehee.
No, you say the woman described in Revelation 12 is Mary. Different story.
Hints:
1. Crown of twelve stars = queen of King typically = mother.
2. Give birth = Jesus
3. Son to rule all ages with iron rod (prophecy from OT)

The Purpose of scripture is not to inform,
but to form, not to teach but to live.

*****
Teresita
2018-01-07 22:32:05 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Revelations says she's queen of heaven - heeheehee.
No, you say the woman described in Revelation 12 is Mary. Different story.
1. Crown of twelve stars = queen of King typically = mother.
2. Give birth = Jesus
3. Son to rule all ages with iron rod (prophecy from OT)
Oh, I was thrown off by:

4. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with
the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have
the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Because you said Mary was ever-virgin, and so there was no "remnant of
her seed".
TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
Teresita
2018-01-14 22:53:07 UTC
Post by TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
The very concept of virginity was invented by men who thought the penis
is so important it could fundamentally change who a woman is.
2018-01-14 23:17:27 UTC
That's the best description I've ever read.
Kevrob
2018-01-16 16:43:19 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
The very concept of virginity was invented by men who thought the penis
is so important it could fundamentally change who a woman is.
That's the best description I've ever read.
Well, the introduction of the penis made a previously
sexually inactive woman a possible mother. One usually
has to wait a minimum of 9 months to find out if that
particular physiological process bears any fruit. In
societies where paternity and patrilineality are big deals,
virginity before marriage is as close as one can come to a
guarantee that Dad isn't raising some other guy's child.
In the extreme this leads to treating virgin daughters as
valuable property to be traded to families with sons needing
wives, etc. Could a man still be cuckolded by his "virgin
bride?" Sure, but social controls placed on women were supposed
to make this difficult for the interloping sire.

*****
Teresita
2018-01-15 22:52:03 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
The very concept of virginity was invented by men who thought the penis
is so important it could fundamentally change who a woman is.
What, not who.
Human beings are always whos, never whats.

2018-01-16 16:59:08 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
The very concept of virginity was invented by men who thought the penis
is so important it could fundamentally change who a woman is.
What, not who.
Human beings are always whos, never whats.
Perhaps he's never heard the old saw:
"treat people as subjects, not objects"

We are persons, not just things.

2018-01-17 20:52:04 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
The very concept of virginity was invented by men who thought the penis
is so important it could fundamentally change who a woman is.
What, not who.
Human beings are always whos, never whats.
"treat people as subjects, not objects"
We are persons, not just things.
Then you better clean up your ways and act like it.

2018-01-17 21:03:11 UTC
"treat people as subjects, not objects"
We are persons, not just things.
Then you better clean up your ways and act like it.
I'm perfectly happy with my "ways." You, on the other hand, Mr Judgy McJudgypants, ought to look to your own, rather than trying to preach
to those who neither believe nor respect you, you troll, you.

2018-01-18 13:04:21 UTC
"treat people as subjects, not objects"
We are persons, not just things.
Then you better clean up your ways and act like it.
I'm perfectly happy with my "ways." You, on the other hand, Mr Judgy McJudgypants, ought to look to your own, rather than trying to preach
to those who neither believe nor respect you, you troll, you.
The silent floundering is my interest and concern. It sounds like you already
signed your satan contract and satisfied with it.

2018-01-17 22:41:57 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
The very concept of virginity was invented by men who thought the penis
is so important it could fundamentally change who a woman is.
What, not who.
Human beings are always whos, never whats.
I consider our trolls, Doook included, as its.
Teresita
2018-01-17 23:25:45 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
The very concept of virginity was invented by men who thought the penis
is so important it could fundamentally change who a woman is.
What, not who.
Human beings are always whos, never whats.
I consider our trolls, Doook included, as its.
I can't go there. Taoism has a "golden rule" and unlike Duke, I
actually practice it.
2018-01-18 13:08:26 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by Don Martin
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
The very concept of virginity was invented by men who thought the penis
is so important it could fundamentally change who a woman is.
What, not who.
Human beings are always whos, never whats.
I consider our trolls, Doook included, as its.
I can't go there. Taoism has a "golden rule" and unlike Duke, I
actually practice it.
The way some respond, confusing them with `bot programs
is understandable.

2018-01-19 13:19:48 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by Don Martin
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
The very concept of virginity was invented by men who thought the penis
is so important it could fundamentally change who a woman is.
What, not who.
Human beings are always whos, never whats.
I consider our trolls, Doook included, as its.
I can't go there. Taoism has a "golden rule" and unlike Duke, I
actually practice it.
The way some respond, confusing them with `bot programs
is understandable.
You're lost the ng to the kids.

2018-01-18 13:09:16 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by Don Martin
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
The very concept of virginity was invented by men who thought the penis
is so important it could fundamentally change who a woman is.
What, not who.
Human beings are always whos, never whats.
I consider our trolls, Doook included, as its.
I can't go there. Taoism has a "golden rule" and unlike Duke, I
actually practice it.
Well, you are a hugh step up from the tittie boys.

2018-01-18 23:25:21 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by Don Martin
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
The very concept of virginity was invented by men who thought the penis
is so important it could fundamentally change who a woman is.
What, not who.
Human beings are always whos, never whats.
I consider our trolls, Doook included, as its.
I can't go there. Taoism has a "golden rule" and unlike Duke, I
actually practice it.
Luckily for my misanthropic streak, I am not a Taoist.
2018-01-18 13:06:31 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by TT Liams
Catholics are liars that say mary was always a virgin.
The very concept of virginity was invented by men who thought the penis
is so important it could fundamentally change who a woman is.
What, not who.
Human beings are always whos, never whats.
I consider our trolls, Doook included, as its.
"What" is that which you elect to throw away your life on.

2018-01-10 23:08:31 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Revelations says she's queen of heaven - heeheehee.
No, you say the woman described in Revelation 12 is Mary. Different story.
1. Crown of twelve stars = queen of King typically = mother.
2. Give birth = Jesus
3. Son to rule all ages with iron rod (prophecy from OT)
4. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with
the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have
the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Because you said Mary was ever-virgin, and so there was no "remnant of
her seed".
I guess you'll have decide for yourself what "remnant" means.

*****
Teresita
2018-01-11 01:46:24 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Revelations says she's queen of heaven - heeheehee.
No, you say the woman described in Revelation 12 is Mary. Different story.
1. Crown of twelve stars = queen of King typically = mother.
2. Give birth = Jesus
3. Son to rule all ages with iron rod (prophecy from OT)
4. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with
the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have
the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Because you said Mary was ever-virgin, and so there was no "remnant of
her seed".
I guess you'll have decide for yourself what "remnant" means.
It means the children of Mary left over after Jesus floated into the sky.
2018-01-11 19:08:14 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Revelations says she's queen of heaven - heeheehee.
No, you say the woman described in Revelation 12 is Mary. Different story.
1. Crown of twelve stars = queen of King typically = mother.
2. Give birth = Jesus
3. Son to rule all ages with iron rod (prophecy from OT)
4. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with
the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have
the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Because you said Mary was ever-virgin, and so there was no "remnant of
her seed".
I guess you'll have decide for yourself what "remnant" means.
It means the children of Mary left over after Jesus floated into the sky.
Mary is the mother of us all.

*****
Teresita
2018-01-12 02:22:00 UTC
Mary is the mother of us all.
I thought that was Eve, aka Hava, aka Chava.
2018-01-12 19:31:19 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Mary is the mother of us all.
I thought that was Eve, aka Hava, aka Chava.
Eve is the first sinner. Mary is the mother of us all. Of course, if you want
eve, go for it.

*****
Teresita
2018-01-12 20:53:39 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Mary is the mother of us all.
I thought that was Eve, aka Hava, aka Chava.
Eve is the first sinner. Mary is the mother of us all.
How can Mary be the mother of people who were born before Mary?
2018-01-14 17:56:58 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Mary is the mother of us all.
I thought that was Eve, aka Hava, aka Chava.
Eve is the first sinner. Mary is the mother of us all.
How can Mary be the mother of people who were born before Mary?
She's the mother of Jesus and he is our brother. You literal simpletons just
can't get it.

*****
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-02-24 20:14:23 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Mary is the mother of us all.
I thought that was Eve, aka Hava, aka Chava.
.> > Eve is the first sinner. Mary is the mother of us all.
.> How can Mary be the mother of people who were born before Mary?

Hang on, I'm still reeling from learning that a third of all stars
fell to earth when Jesus was born.

Even one star, you'd think people would have noticed.
Would have made Chicxulub look like a damp squib.

AA
TT Liams
2018-02-24 22:30:14 UTC
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 12:14:23 -0800 (PST), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 18:22:00 -0800,
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Mary is the mother of us all.
I thought that was Eve, aka Hava, aka Chava.
.> > Eve is the first sinner. Mary is the mother of us all.
.> How can Mary be the mother of people who were born before Mary?
Hang on, I'm still reeling from learning that a third of all stars
fell to earth when Jesus was born.
Even one star, you'd think people would have noticed.
Would have made Chicxulub look like a damp squib.
AA
You don't no the Bible as good as me so I'll explain it to you. See,
star's was lot's smaller back in them day's cause ppl didn't know how
big they was, and there was only as many as you can see cause
telescope's wasn't invented yet. So it wouldn't even of been as big
as Chicxulub but it still caused mass extinction's of non-virgin
Midianite's & Amalekite's that ppl that aren't Christian alway's
blame on God.
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-02-24 22:52:06 UTC
Post by TT Liams
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
AA
.> You don't no the Bible as good as me so I'll explain it to you. See,
.> star's was lot's smaller back in them day's cause ppl didn't know how
.> big they was, and there was only as many as you can see cause
.> telescope's wasn't invented yet. So it wouldn't even of been as big
.> as Chicxulub but it still caused mass extinction's of non-virgin
.> Midianite's & Amalekite's that ppl that aren't Christian alway's
.> blame on God.

Ah! It makes sense now. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

AA
TT Liams
2018-02-25 00:00:52 UTC
Post by TT Liams
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
AA
.> You don't no the Bible as good as me so I'll explain it to you. See,
.> star's was lot's smaller back in them day's cause ppl didn't know how
.> big they was, and there was only as many as you can see cause
.> telescope's wasn't invented yet. So it wouldn't even of been as big
.> as Chicxulub but it still caused mass extinction's of non-virgin
.> Midianite's & Amalekite's that ppl that aren't Christian alway's
.> blame on God.
Ah! It makes sense now. You are a gentleman and a scholar.
AA
Tnx Axolotl. That's an old phrase I herd before but don't no where it
come's from. :-)

teresita
2018-02-24 19:48:25 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Mary is the mother of us all.
I thought that was Eve, aka Hava, aka Chava.
Eve is the first sinner.
To sin you have to know it's wrong. Eve didn't know it was wrong until
she ate the fruit.
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-02-24 20:07:52 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by Teresita
Post by duke
Mary is the mother of us all.
I thought that was Eve, aka Hava, aka Chava.
.> > Eve is the first sinner.
.> To sin you have to know it's wrong. Eve didn't know it was wrong until
.> she ate the fruit.

Which, of course, never happened, as Father Earl has informed us
that Adam and Eve were just ways of saying mankind and father of mankind.
So she who never actually was is off the hook.

Besides, it was "pre history".

AA