Roman Catholics Are NOT Bible-Believing Christians!
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2018-06-10 10:00:27 UTC

He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
2018-06-12 22:11:16 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/dIMvS7zJgeg
Worship God not the Bible.... With all your bible-reading, you didn't suspect that Messiah of Israel and not the "Son Of God" was the subject of the debates in Jerusalem. Bingo
He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
2018-06-12 22:18:27 UTC
They do, but they just blended Christ and Caesar in one under the Pope. In order to understand you must separate the two parts and not approach them the same way Luther did.
Olrik
2018-06-13 03:21:09 UTC
Le 2018-06-12 à 18:18, He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land a
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/dIMvS7zJgeg
Worship God not the Bible.... With all your bible-reading, you didn't suspect that Messiah of Israel and not the "Son Of God" was the subject of the debates in Jerusalem. Bingo
They do, but they just blended Christ and Caesar in one under the Pope. In order to understand you must separate the two parts and not approach them the same way Luther did.
Shit, Cody's not getting well... He replies to his own post without even
bothering to change his nym. The end is near...
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
duke
2018-06-13 22:30:49 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/dIMvS7zJgeg
We Catholics live the bible - called by Jesus to follow in his steps. You
tulips don't even know this.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
TT Liams
2018-06-14 00:10:20 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/dIMvS7zJgeg
We Catholics live the bible - called by Jesus to follow in his
steps. You
Post by duke
tulips don't even know this.
Catholic's follow satin not Jesus. My cousin is Christan now but he
used to go to your church & he say's there not Christian's except
maybe one or to that should leave the Roman Harlot's like the Bible
say's so they don't share in the plague.
%
do too bone lips
duke
2018-06-15 19:57:45 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:10:20 -0400, TT Liams
Post by duke
tulips don't even know this.
Catholic's follow satin not Jesus.
I'd have to say that you are clueless to what Jesus said.
Post by duke
My cousin is Christan now but he
used to go to your church & he say's there not Christian's
Your cousin is some confused.
Post by duke
except
maybe one or to that should leave the Roman Harlot's like the Bible
say's so they don't share in the plague.
Do you ride a horse to town?

*****
TT Liams
2018-06-17 14:06:33 UTC
Post by duke
My cousin is Christan now but he
used to go to your church & he say's there not Christian's
Your cousin is some confused.
Your the 1 that's confused, when my cousin found out he was lied to &
wasn't really a Christian he went to a real church were Christ is
preached & repented & excepted Jesus & got baptized & that's the only
way you can get Christian, rumdum!!!!!!1
duke
2018-06-18 22:10:49 UTC
Post by duke
My cousin is Christan now but he
used to go to your church & he say's there not Christian's
Your cousin is some confused.
Your the 1 that's confused, when my cousin found out he was lied to &
wasn't really a Christian he went to a real church were Christ is
preached & repented & excepted Jesus & got baptized & that's the only
way you can get Christian, rumdum!!!!!!1
See, you excepted Christ again.

*****
TT Liams
2018-06-19 22:49:45 UTC
Post by TT Liams
Post by duke
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:10:20 -0400, TT Liams
I except everything Christ say's you don't cause your not Christian.
duke
2018-06-20 20:45:00 UTC
Post by duke
Post by TT Liams
way you can get Christian, rumdum!!!!!!1
See, you excepted Christ again.
I except everything Christ say's you don't cause your not Christian.
That's between God and your failures with God, potato head.

*****
TT Liams
2018-06-20 20:55:28 UTC
Post by TT Liams
Post by duke
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:10:20 -0400, TT Liams
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 17:30:49 -0500, duke
Post by duke
Post by duke
That's between God and your failures with God, potato head.
You better repent & except Jesus & get baptized before it's to late,
Earl. You'll remember this conversation a trillion year's from now.
%
2018-06-20 20:57:53 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/dIMvS7zJgeg
Post by duke
in this case you don't except you accept
TT Liams
2018-06-20 21:16:09 UTC
Post by duke
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 10:06:33 -0400, TT Liams
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/dIMvS7zJgeg
Have you excepted Jesus?????????????????????????
duke
2018-06-21 18:27:26 UTC
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 16:55:28 -0400, TT Liams
Post by TT Liams
Post by duke
That's between God and your failures with God, potato head.
You better repent & except Jesus & get baptized before it's to late,
Earl. You'll remember this conversation a trillion year's from now.
I'm baptized as a Christian as of age 8 weeks.

*****
TT Liams
2018-06-21 23:57:53 UTC
Post by TT Liams
Post by duke
That's between God and your failures with God, potato head.
You better repent & except Jesus & get baptized before it's to late,
Earl. You'll remember this conversation a trillion year's from now.
I'm baptized as a Christian as of age 8 weeks.
That's what I mean that's not Christian that's pagan. You didn't
repent & except Jesus when you was 8 week's!!!!!!!1
duke
2018-06-22 17:21:28 UTC
Post by TT Liams
Post by duke
Post by TT Liams
Earl. You'll remember this conversation a trillion year's from now.
I'm baptized as a Christian as of age 8 weeks.
That's what I mean that's not Christian that's pagan. You didn't
repent & except Jesus when you was 8 week's!!!!!!!1
No, you continue to except Jesus. I'm way ahead of you.

2018-06-22 17:45:40 UTC
Post by TT Liams
Post by duke
That's between God and your failures with God, potato head.
You better repent & except Jesus & get baptized before it's to late,
Earl. You'll remember this conversation a trillion year's from now.
I'm baptized as a Christian as of age 8 weeks.
So they tell you. You may even have a baptismal certificate.
But, what if they lied to you?

Kevin R
Peter Pan
2018-06-22 22:43:02 UTC
Post by TT Liams
Post by duke
That's between God and your failures with God, potato head.
You better repent & except Jesus & get baptized before it's to late,
Earl. You'll remember this conversation a trillion year's from now.
I'm baptized as a Christian as of age 8 weeks.
So they tell you. You may even have a baptismal certificate.
But, what if they lied to you?
Kevin R
Then duke's going to hell. But he's going there anyway,
because he hasn't repented of lying on the ng. And also
he was never born again. An involuntary baptism at 8
weeks isn't valid. No, it's got to be the hellfires for
Earl.

Your Founding Fathers Erred
2018-06-15 20:02:59 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/dIMvS7zJgeg
Jesus didn't leave a Bible behind.....

Worship God not the Bible
duke
2018-06-17 14:34:35 UTC
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 13:02:59 -0700 (PDT), Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/dIMvS7zJgeg
Jesus didn't leave a Bible behind.....
Worship God not the Bible
Bob leaves you in confusion on that one.

Yes, we are THE Christian Church founded by Jesus. 2000 years strong vs about
400 years for the protest_ers of the tulip faith.

http://youtu.be/jJCbCs-y1_k