@ everyone.
Add Reply
Mattb.
2017-01-03 03:07:13 UTC
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,

AMB
Nadegda
2017-01-03 03:50:26 UTC
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
Atheist DICKHEAD can't use a pooter.
--
This is what the Cabal did to me.
Kook of the Month, July 2012

http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com.au/p/award-winners-1994-2012.html
Cloud Hobbit
2017-01-03 20:07:33 UTC
Nadegagagoogoo is a theist pooter who has never seen his own dickhead.

Piss off stupid dweebie.
Nadegda

Smiler
2017-01-05 02:15:07 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Nadegagagoogoo is a theist pooter who has never seen his own dickhead.
Piss off stupid dweebie.
*SHITBAG*
Yes you are.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Patrick
No more than usual.
Mattb.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Patrick
2017-01-03 20:16:47 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Did you post something to the Catholic newsgroup?
Were you looking for comments?
Beam Me Up Scotty
2017-01-03 20:18:23 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Stalking is such an ugly word... he may just be aggressively interested
in you.
That's Karma
Mattb.
With his record that is a ugly thought.
Patrick
2017-01-05 20:10:54 UTC
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Stalking is such an ugly word... he may just be aggressively interested
in you.
With his record that is a ugly thought.
What record?
I thought you were traveling back to WA to sign the divorce papers.
When are you going?
Mattb.
2017-01-05 10:13:28 UTC
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Stalking is such an ugly word... he may just be aggressively interested
in you.
With his record that is a ugly thought.
What record?
:-))))

Do I have your permission to post everything? No matter where it
comes from?
Post by Patrick
I thought you were traveling back to WA to sign the divorce papers.
When are you going?
YAWN going soon. Pump is off so not that big a hurry. Divorce
papers LOL. No I and my wife are doing great. She is just staying
where it is warm. I'm not going to be gone long.
Patrick
2017-01-05 23:19:32 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Stalking is such an ugly word... he may just be aggressively interested
in you.
With his record that is a ugly thought.
What record?
:-))))
Do I have your permission to post everything? No matter where it
comes from?
What record?
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
It is ugly if you feel this is important for others to see.
Shall we talk about why the Navy threw you out again?
Excellent.
Mattb.
2017-01-05 11:47:01 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Stalking is such an ugly word... he may just be aggressively interested
in you.
With his record that is a ugly thought.
What record?
:-))))
Do I have your permission to post everything? No matter where it
comes from?
What record?
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
Well have I posted the whole thing?
Post by Patrick
It is ugly if you feel this is important for others to see.
Shall we talk about why the Navy threw you out again?
Go for it. Should be interesting and please provide evidence and or
links.

Here please.........................
OK
Patrick
2017-01-06 13:49:03 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
Well have I posted the whole thing?
Is that what you live to do?
If you feel it is necessary, what is stopping you?
Besides common sense and a 44 bullet?
Deng Qi Feng
2017-01-06 14:23:04 UTC
Military folks farmers and many people in the know will tell you the real time is when the sun comes up and sunsets and such. Earth position with the sun. Eastern standard time Central ST, Beijing time, etc is all horse shit. Beijing time does not calibrated daily just like any watch or iPhone so do motherfukkkers insist on their bodies waking up or eating or doing Shit at the same Bat time same bat channel and same bat schedule? I am not Batman I'm not rich CEO I am boy wonder who don't give a shit...I wake up when I want to if I'm 2 hours late to work it is my workplace problem they don't go by Sun time but instead some horse shit blind bat time
Mattb.
2017-01-06 02:09:03 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
Well have I posted the whole thing?
Is that what you live to do?
If you feel it is necessary, what is stopping you?
I posted it to prove I have factual info and only part. So far you
have shown you do not. You claim I am Matthu, father Larry and wife
Julia. That is all false. You claimed to have a copy of my birth
certificate and yet do not know my full name or that of my parents.

I only looked into you when you said you would visit my kids. Also
notified their schools of the threat and your connection to a teacher
in the neighboring college.
Post by Patrick
Besides common sense and a 44 bullet?
LOL Not to worried Patrick. You are known for making useless threats
and then turns out you be Wuss and Military Poser.

Do you really want to start this all up again?
Patrick
2017-01-06 23:13:49 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
Well have I posted the whole thing?
Is that what you live to do?
If you feel it is necessary, what is stopping you?
I posted it to prove I have factual info and only part.
And the truth doesn't bother me.
I have never hid who I am, what I do, where I live, the names of my
kids, the church I attend.

That would be you who hides everything.
Post by Mattb.
So far you
have shown you do not.
I only post the info that you have posted.
We have gone over this many times.
Your Lakota claim, your mom - Red Shirt - Squaw Humper claims.
navy short career, no property in your name, etc.
Post by Mattb.
You claim I am Matthu, father Larry and wife
Julia. That is all false. You claimed to have a copy of my birth
certificate and yet do not know my full name or that of my parents.
Never made that claim.
I do CLAIM I could have a copy of your birth certificate if I was
willing to pay the $ 29.95 for it.
I am not willing.
Post by Mattb.
I only looked into you when you said you would visit my kids. Also
notified their schools of the threat and your connection to a teacher
in the neighboring college.
Did I give the names of your children?
Did I post their addresses?
Did I mention where they attend school or the prison your son went to?

Nope.

You even apologized for your insults to my wife.
But, that hasn't stopped you at all.
Post by Mattb.
Do you really want to start this all up again?
Do you?
It is too bad you weren't in Ft Lauderdale's Terminal 2 today.
Mattb.
2017-01-06 20:26:55 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
Well have I posted the whole thing?
Is that what you live to do?
If you feel it is necessary, what is stopping you?
I posted it to prove I have factual info and only part.
And the truth doesn't bother me.
I have never hid who I am, what I do, where I live, the names of my
kids, the church I attend.
That would be you who hides everything.
True I do pay to keep it that way. Could it be because of my
employment?

You are so stupid.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
So far you
have shown you do not.
I only post the info that you have posted.
Bullshit.
Post by Patrick
We have gone over this many times.
Your Lakota claim, your mom - Red Shirt - Squaw Humper claims.
navy short career, no property in your name, etc.
Lakota yes, Mom I never said 'Squaw Humper' that was you guess you
thought it was derogatory, Navy just said I didn't retire from it and
you translate that into your BS. Property in my name. Do you know my
full name?
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
You claim I am Matthu, father Larry and wife
Julia. That is all false. You claimed to have a copy of my birth
certificate and yet do not know my full name or that of my parents.
Never made that claim.
I do CLAIM I could have a copy of your birth certificate if I was
willing to pay the $ 29.95 for it.
Then you'd at the least need my full name and the Sate I was born it.
Sorry if you think I was born in Washington State you will not be able
to.
Post by Patrick
I am not willing.
OK So you admit you don't and never had a copy.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I only looked into you when you said you would visit my kids. Also
notified their schools of the threat and your connection to a teacher
in the neighboring college.
Did I give the names of your children?
You don't know them
Post by Patrick
Did I post their addresses?
You don't know them
Post by Patrick
Did I mention where they attend school or the prison your son went to?
You don't know what schools they go to and I have no family member in
prison.
Post by Patrick
Nope.
You even apologized for your insults to my wife.
But, that hasn't stopped you at all.
No then again I do believe the RCC is the Whore of REV. Well if
Patrick Barker and Earl Weber are examples of "Good Catholics"
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Do you really want to start this all up again?
Do you?
Really don't care.
Post by Patrick
It is too bad you weren't in Ft Lauderdale's Terminal 2 today.
Yes like a true RCC member you enjoy the deaths of people. Tell me
Patrick Barker are you a Terrorist type? Do you really enjoy this
type of event. Is your Daughter working on a bio weapon for you??
Patrick
2017-01-07 01:31:24 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
Well have I posted the whole thing?
Is that what you live to do?
If you feel it is necessary, what is stopping you?
I posted it to prove I have factual info and only part.
And the truth doesn't bother me.
I have never hid who I am, what I do, where I live, the names of my
kids, the church I attend.
That would be you who hides everything.
True I do pay to keep it that way. Could it be because of my
employment?
More likely you are ashamed of who you are, your family, especially
your dad. You are ashamed of your short military career, your reason
for leaving, the place where you ended up, why your wife didn' put
your name on her property. You are ashamed because you only get to
see your kids on holidays. You are ashamed of your job now. You are
ashamed of where you are forced to live, your poor decisions, etc.
Post by Patrick
We have gone over this many times.
Your Lakota claim, your mom - Red Shirt - Squaw Humper claims.
navy short career, no property in your name, etc.
Lakota yes, Mom I never said 'Squaw Humper' that was you guess you
thought it was derogatory, ]
Red Shirt.
Look on the map.
Post by Mattb.
Navy just said I didn't retire from it
Of course you didn't you were denied re-enlistment.
Post by Mattb.
and
you translate that into your BS. Property in my name. Do you know my
full name?
You provided it once.
Are you going to change your mind again?
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
You claim I am Matthu, father Larry and wife
Julia. That is all false. You claimed to have a copy of my birth
certificate and yet do not know my full name or that of my parents.
Never made that claim.
I do CLAIM I could have a copy of your birth certificate if I was
willing to pay the $ 29.95 for it.
Then you'd at the least need my full name and the Sate I was born it.
Sorry if you think I was born in Washington State you will not be able
to.
I have never made that claim.
You like to pretend you travel to the east coast.
You also claim your mom is born in S Dakota.
You grew up on the rez.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
I am not willing.
OK So you admit you don't and never had a copy.
Don't have a copy.
I COULD have a copy.
I have claimed that all along.
But then, you like to make up shit.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I only looked into you when you said you would visit my kids. Also
notified their schools of the threat and your connection to a teacher
in the neighboring college.
Did I give the names of your children?
You don't know them
I don't want to know them.
Why do you stalk my kids and grand-kids?
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Did I mention where they attend school or the prison your son went to?
You don't know what schools they go to and I have no family member in
prison.
Not now.
Would you like to discuss Larry, your non-dad?
Post by Mattb.
No then again I do believe the RCC is the Whore of REV. Well if
Patrick Barker and Earl Weber are examples of "Good Catholics"
No one really cares what you believe.
You have never convinced anyone of your lies.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
It is too bad you weren't in Ft Lauderdale's Terminal 2 today.
Yes like a true RCC member you enjoy the deaths of people. Tell me
Patrick Barker are you a Terrorist type? Do you really enjoy this
type of event. Is your Daughter working on a bio weapon for you??
The Large Hadron Collider near Geneva, Switzerland, was shut down
Friday after a weasel chewed through its wiring and caused a power
outage, Sky News reports.
Does this put a crimp in your daughter's plans to destroy the world?
Mattb.
2017-01-06 20:27:02 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
Well have I posted the whole thing?
Is that what you live to do?
If you feel it is necessary, what is stopping you?
I posted it to prove I have factual info and only part.
And the truth doesn't bother me.
I have never hid who I am, what I do, where I live, the names of my
kids, the church I attend.
That would be you who hides everything.
True I do pay to keep it that way. Could it be because of my
employment?
More likely you are ashamed of who you are, your family, especially
your dad. You are ashamed of your short military career
No reason to be ashamed
Post by Patrick
, your reason
for leaving,
Enlistment was over.
Post by Patrick
the place where you ended up
No doing good.
Post by Patrick
, why your wife didn' put
your name on her property.
The property in Washington is in her and my daughters name and the
property in Florida is on mine and my sons. Done that way for
inheritance reasons.
Post by Patrick
You are ashamed because you only get to
see your kids on holidays.
No see them at holidays because they are in college.
Post by Patrick
You are
ashamed of where you are forced to live, your poor decisions, etc.
I can live pretty much where ever I choose now.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
I only post the info that you have posted.
Liar.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Bullshit.
Post by Patrick
We have gone over this many times.
Your Lakota claim, your mom - Red Shirt - Squaw Humper claims.
navy short career, no property in your name, etc.
Lakota yes, Mom I never said 'Squaw Humper' that was you guess you
thought it was derogatory, ]
Red Shirt.
Look on the map.
No need but before you mentioned it had never heard of 'Squaw Humper'
you made that up.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Navy just said I didn't retire from it
Of course you didn't you were denied re-enlistment.
That is not correct another thing you just made up.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
and
you translate that into your BS. Property in my name. Do you know my
full name?
You provided it once.
Did I? What is my middle name?
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
You claim I am Matthu, father Larry and wife
Julia. That is all false. You claimed to have a copy of my birth
certificate and yet do not know my full name or that of my parents.
Never made that claim.
I do CLAIM I could have a copy of your birth certificate if I was
willing to pay the $ 29.95 for it.
Then you'd at the least need my full name and the Sate I was born it.
Sorry if you think I was born in Washington State you will not be able
to.
I have never made that claim.
Then how could you get a copy if you don't know?
Post by Patrick
You like to pretend you travel to the east coast.
That really isn't a big deal.
Post by Patrick
You also claim your mom is born in S Dakota.
Did I claim she was born there? Where and when?
Post by Patrick
You grew up on the rez.
No I did not.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
I am not willing.
OK So you admit you don't and never had a copy.
Don't have a copy.
I COULD have a copy.
No you admit above you could not. Don't have full name or State of
birth.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I only looked into you when you said you would visit my kids. Also
notified their schools of the threat and your connection to a teacher
in the neighboring college.
Did I give the names of your children?
You don't know them
I don't want to know them.
Why do you stalk my kids and grand-kids?
Don't stalk anyone.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Did I post their addresses?
You don't know them
I don't want to know them.
Why do you stalk my kids and grand-kids?
Never posted there address.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Did I mention where they attend school or the prison your son went to?
You don't know what schools they go to and I have no family member in
prison.
Not now.
Would you like to discuss Larry, your non-dad?
Sure as long as you understand that is no relation to me. So discuss
him all YOU choose.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
No then again I do believe the RCC is the Whore of REV. Well if
Patrick Barker and Earl Weber are examples of "Good Catholics"
No one really cares what you believe.
You have never convinced anyone of your lies.
Anyone? Patrick you hardly speak for everyone.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
It is too bad you weren't in Ft Lauderdale's Terminal 2 today.
Yes like a true RCC member you enjoy the deaths of people. Tell me
Patrick Barker are you a Terrorist type? Do you really enjoy this
type of event. Is your Daughter working on a bio weapon for you??
The Large Hadron Collider near Geneva, Switzerland, was shut down
Friday after a weasel chewed through its wiring and caused a power
outage, Sky News reports.
Does this put a crimp in your daughter's plans to destroy the world?
With a Collider?

BTW that happened in April of last year not Friday.

Do at least try to get some facts straight.
Patrick
2017-01-07 15:03:24 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
Well have I posted the whole thing?
Is that what you live to do?
If you feel it is necessary, what is stopping you?
I posted it to prove I have factual info and only part.
And the truth doesn't bother me.
I have never hid who I am, what I do, where I live, the names of my
kids, the church I attend.
That would be you who hides everything.
True I do pay to keep it that way. Could it be because of my
employment?
More likely you are ashamed of who you are, your family, especially
your dad. You are ashamed of your short military career
No reason to be ashamed
That is your story and yer stickin ta it.
Yet... you provide no evidence to the contrary.
You just don't wish to admit your problems.
Have you seen your shrink yet this year?
You told us you saw him last year.
Or, will you now change your statement?
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
, your reason
for leaving,
Enlistment was over.
A "General" Discharge will do that for you.
So will a Discharge "Under Other than Honorable" conditions.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
the place where you ended up
No doing good.
living in a barn (with a bathroom) on the edge of a forest, guarding
storage lockers and snow equipment.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
, why your wife didn' put
your name on her property.
The property in Washington is in her and my daughters name and the
property in Florida is on mine and my sons. Done that way for
inheritance reasons.
That is your story and yer stickin ta it.
How about providing a "LOCATION" in Florida?
Oh, that's right, that would entail you telling the truth.
And you couldn't begin to travel down that road.
Could you?
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You are ashamed because you only get to
see your kids on holidays.
No see them at holidays because they are in college.
Switzerland?
Prison?

Your story here.... stinks.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You are
ashamed of where you are forced to live, your poor decisions, etc.
I can live pretty much where ever I choose now.
That is your story and yer stickin ta it.
What about the barn?
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
I only post the info that you have posted.
Liar.
You are the one who slipped up and told me the truth.
And now you are trying to back out of it.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Bullshit.
Post by Patrick
We have gone over this many times.
Your Lakota claim, your mom - Red Shirt - Squaw Humper claims.
navy short career, no property in your name, etc.
Lakota yes, Mom I never said 'Squaw Humper' that was you guess you
thought it was derogatory, ]
Red Shirt.
Look on the map.
No need but before you mentioned it had never heard of 'Squaw Humper'
you made that up.
I gave you the maps and the google references.
Would you like it again?
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Navy just said I didn't retire from it
Of course you didn't you were denied re-enlistment.
That is not correct another thing you just made up.
You admitted it.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
You claim I am Matthu, father Larry and wife
Julia. That is all false. You claimed to have a copy of my birth
certificate and yet do not know my full name or that of my parents.
Never made that claim.
I do CLAIM I could have a copy of your birth certificate if I was
willing to pay the $ 29.95 for it.
Then you'd at the least need my full name and the Sate I was born it.
Sorry if you think I was born in Washington State you will not be able
to.
I have never made that claim.
Then how could you get a copy if you don't know?
Why?
Will you then try to pull the birth certificates of my kids?
How about if I just tell you...
One was born in Illinois, and the other in Montana....
I am not ashamed.
Why are you?
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You like to pretend you travel to the east coast.
That really isn't a big deal.
Your lies are no big deal?
Nice of you to admit this.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You also claim your mom is born in S Dakota.
Did I claim she was born there? Where and when?
Your lies are no big deal?
Nice of you to admit this.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You grew up on the rez.
No I did not.
So... the rez was across the river from your trailor home.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
I am not willing.
OK So you admit you don't and never had a copy.
Don't have a copy.
I COULD have a copy.
No you admit above you could not. Don't have full name or State of
birth.
I claim I could have a copy.
If I wished to pay the $ 29.95 or so.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Why do you stalk my kids and grand-kids?
Never posted there address.
Your lies are no big deal?
Nice of you to admit this.
You did identify their street and work place.
Have you forgotten?
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Did I mention where they attend school or the prison your son went to?
You don't know what schools they go to and I have no family member in
prison.
Not now.
Would you like to discuss Larry, your non-dad?
Sure as long as you understand that is no relation to me. So discuss
him all YOU choose.
Each time I do, you rant about my wife being a whore.
We call that "projection" when you are ashamed of yourself and wish to
blame someone else for some lie.
What did you shrink tell you about this?
And don't forget, you CLAIMED to see him just last year.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
No then again I do believe the RCC is the Whore of REV. Well if
Patrick Barker and Earl Weber are examples of "Good Catholics"
No one really cares what you believe.
You have never convinced anyone of your lies.
Anyone? Patrick you hardly speak for everyone.
Take a poll.
Ask if anyone here believes what you say.
Even teddy, the kiss-ass, won't vouch for you.
Maybe the lesbian from PENN will.
She hates me more than she dislikes you.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
It is too bad you weren't in Ft Lauderdale's Terminal 2 today.
Yes like a true RCC member you enjoy the deaths of people. Tell me
Patrick Barker are you a Terrorist type? Do you really enjoy this
type of event. Is your Daughter working on a bio weapon for you??
The Large Hadron Collider near Geneva, Switzerland, was shut down
Friday after a weasel chewed through its wiring and caused a power
outage, Sky News reports.
Does this put a crimp in your daughter's plans to destroy the world?
With a Collider?
The potential for the world's largest atom smasher to destroy Earth is
one question weighing on the minds of some lay people as the Large
Hadron Collider (LHC) goes online.
While many are hoping that Higgs bosons will pop out of the powerful
collisions created by the LHC, the famous British astrophysicist
Stephen Hawking is betting it won't. He's wagered $100 (70 euros) that
LHC won't produce the elusive God particle and physicists will have to
Mattb.
2017-01-06 20:23:01 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
Well have I posted the whole thing?
Is that what you live to do?
If you feel it is necessary, what is stopping you?
I posted it to prove I have factual info and only part.
And the truth doesn't bother me.
I have never hid who I am, what I do, where I live, the names of my
kids, the church I attend.
That would be you who hides everything.
True I do pay to keep it that way. Could it be because of my
employment?
More likely you are ashamed of who you are, your family, especially
your dad. You are ashamed of your short military career
No reason to be ashamed
That is your story and yer stickin ta it.
Yet... you provide no evidence to the contrary.
I need to provide evidence because you make shit up?
Post by Patrick
You just don't wish to admit your problems.
I have a few as do so many of us.
Post by Patrick
You told us you saw him last year.
Yep required for everyone that holds my type of job with the company.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
, your reason
for leaving,
Enlistment was over.
A "General" Discharge will do that for you.
So will a Discharge "Under Other than Honorable" conditions.
True and yet to date you haven't provided evidence I received anything
other than Honorable.

You just make accusations.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
the place where you ended up
No doing good.
living in a barn (with a bathroom) on the edge of a forest, guarding
storage lockers and snow equipment.
You just make accusations.

You never provide proof.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
, why your wife didn' put
your name on her property.
The property in Washington is in her and my daughters name and the
property in Florida is on mine and my sons. Done that way for
inheritance reasons.
That is your story and yer stickin ta it.
How about providing a "LOCATION" in Florida?
Nope. It has been posted before and I believe the address even. Good
Luck.
Post by Patrick
Oh, that's right, that would entail you telling the truth.
And you couldn't begin to travel down that road.
Could you?
Why do you need to know and why does it matter so much to you?
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You are ashamed because you only get to
see your kids on holidays.
No see them at holidays because they are in college.
Switzerland?
Prison?
Nope
Post by Patrick
Your story here.... stinks.
Yet see no direct evidence you are telling truth. why because Patrick
Barker lies.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You are ashamed of your job now.
Nope.
That is your story and yer stickin ta it.
Yep
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You are
ashamed of where you are forced to live, your poor decisions, etc.
I can live pretty much where ever I choose now.
That is your story and yer stickin ta it.
Yep
Post by Patrick
What about the barn?
I could, my Barn is actually nicer than you house except it doesn't
have A/C.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
I only post the info that you have posted.
Liar.
You are the one who slipped up and told me the truth.
And now you are trying to back out of it.
Again you lie and without evidence.

Use your own standards.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Bullshit.
Post by Patrick
We have gone over this many times.
Your Lakota claim, your mom - Red Shirt - Squaw Humper claims.
navy short career, no property in your name, etc.
Lakota yes, Mom I never said 'Squaw Humper' that was you guess you
thought it was derogatory, ]
Red Shirt.
Look on the map.
No need but before you mentioned it had never heard of 'Squaw Humper'
you made that up.
I gave you the maps and the google references.
Would you like it again?
That it exist isn't in question.
Post by Patrick
That is your story and yer stickin ta it.
Yep.

Where is that link you claimed to have saying where my Parents are
buried?
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Navy just said I didn't retire from it
Of course you didn't you were denied re-enlistment.
That is not correct another thing you just made up.
You admitted it.
When provide evidence or at least a message ID. Why would I admit to
something that isn't true?
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Are you going to change your mind again?
Nope.
That is your story and yer stickin ta it.
Yep. Patrick lies. He is a example of a
RCC education.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
You claim I am Matthu, father Larry and wife
Julia. That is all false. You claimed to have a copy of my birth
certificate and yet do not know my full name or that of my parents.
Never made that claim.
I do CLAIM I could have a copy of your birth certificate if I was
willing to pay the $ 29.95 for it.
Then you'd at the least need my full name and the Sate I was born it.
Sorry if you think I was born in Washington State you will not be able
to.
I have never made that claim.
Then how could you get a copy if you don't know?
Why?
Will you then try to pull the birth certificates of my kids?
No need.
Post by Patrick
How about if I just tell you...
One was born in Illinois, and the other in Montana....
I am not ashamed.
I know.
Post by Patrick
Why are you?
Why do you want to know so badly and why do you try to find out on
most posters that disagree with you?

How does that help you use Logic and reason to defend the RCC Dogma
and Past?
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You like to pretend you travel to the east coast.
That really isn't a big deal.
Your lies are no big deal?
Why do you consider it a lie? What evidence do you have?
Post by Patrick
Nice of you to admit this.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You also claim your mom is born in S Dakota.
Did I claim she was born there? Where and when?
Your lies are no big deal?
Nice of you to admit this.
This is a repeat comment. At least try to be creative.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You grew up on the rez.
No I did not.
So... the rez was across the river from your trailor home.
That suppose to be a insult?. I've lived in a trailer while on
assignment but wasn't raised in one.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
I am not willing.
OK So you admit you don't and never had a copy.
Don't have a copy.
I COULD have a copy.
No you admit above you could not. Don't have full name or State of
birth.
I claim I could have a copy.
If I wished to pay the $ 29.95 or so.
Without the name of state of birth? Interesting.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
I don't want to know them.
Why do you stalk my kids and grand-kids?
Don't stalk anyone.
Your lies are no big deal?
Nice of you to admit this.
Repeat 2 here. Try to be creative.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Why do you stalk my kids and grand-kids?
Never posted there address.
Your lies are no big deal?
Nice of you to admit this.
Repeat 3 PLEASE try to be creative.
Post by Patrick
You did identify their street and work place.
Have you forgotten?
Nope said I would reply in kind. Don't start shit because you will
lose. Then again not much you can do about it except make useless
threats like you will use a .44 ROFL.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Did I mention where they attend school or the prison your son went to?
You don't know what schools they go to and I have no family member in
prison.
Not now.
Would you like to discuss Larry, your non-dad?
Sure as long as you understand that is no relation to me. So discuss
him all YOU choose.
Each time I do, you rant about my wife being a whore.
Not your wife your RCC.
Post by Patrick
We call that "projection" when you are ashamed of yourself and wish to
blame someone else for some lie.
What did you shrink tell you about this?
And don't forget, you CLAIMED to see him just last year.
Yes IMO everyone in my profession should be required to.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
No then again I do believe the RCC is the Whore of REV. Well if
Patrick Barker and Earl Weber are examples of "Good Catholics"
No one really cares what you believe.
You have never convinced anyone of your lies.
Anyone? Patrick you hardly speak for everyone.
Take a poll.
Go ahead.
Post by Patrick
Ask if anyone here believes what you say.
Even teddy, the kiss-ass, won't vouch for you.
How could he. Only 2 people know enough to do that and have posted
within a week..
Post by Patrick
Maybe the lesbian from PENN will.
Don't know who you are talking about.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
It is too bad you weren't in Ft Lauderdale's Terminal 2 today.
Yes like a true RCC member you enjoy the deaths of people. Tell me
Patrick Barker are you a Terrorist type? Do you really enjoy this
type of event. Is your Daughter working on a bio weapon for you??
The Large Hadron Collider near Geneva, Switzerland, was shut down
Friday after a weasel chewed through its wiring and caused a power
outage, Sky News reports.
Does this put a crimp in your daughter's plans to destroy the world?
With a Collider?
The potential for the world's largest atom smasher to destroy Earth is
one question weighing on the minds of some lay people as the Large
Hadron Collider (LHC) goes online.
Well I'm not going to pretend to know about how it works.
Maybe they will. I have no idea.
Patrick
2017-01-07 20:16:17 UTC
Mattb. <***@gmail.com> wrote:

way too many excuses.

Since I have a life, I will pass on this much bull shit today.
Mattb.
2017-01-06 20:37:50 UTC
Post by Patrick
way too many excuses.
Since I have a life, I will pass on this much bull shit today.
To late can't wait for my vacation.. Why don't you leave for 3 weeks?
4...
Bob Officer
2017-01-07 06:17:17 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Besides common sense and a 44 bullet?
LOL Not to worried Patrick. You are known for making useless threats
and then turns out you be Wuss and Military Poser.
Do you really want to start this all up again?
Oh my he is a sicko isn't he.

Remind him the liberals where the one that fought the war of independence.
And also pong out the leaders of Christianity decried the revolution and
reminded their congregations that god anoints the rulers over them. To
rebel against king and crown was a act against god himself was the theme of
many of a message from the puppet.

The shout heard round the world was from a liberal's musket.
--
Dunning's work explained in clear, concise and simple terms.
John Cleese on Stupidity

Patrick
2017-01-07 15:07:32 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Besides common sense and a 44 bullet?
LOL Not to worried Patrick. You are known for making useless threats
and then turns out you be Wuss and Military Poser.
Do you really want to start this all up again?
Oh my he is a sicko isn't he.
Yes, matty is a sicko.
He likes to talk about threats, guns, and shooting people.
He posts personal info (Like social security numbers) and stalks other
people's children and grandchildren.
Post by Bob Officer
Remind him the liberals where the one that fought the war of independence.
And also pong out the leaders of Christianity decried the revolution and
reminded their congregations that god anoints the rulers over them.
Perhaps you have a news story covering this?
I would be interested.
Post by Bob Officer
rebel against king and crown was a act against god himself was the theme of
many of a message from the puppet.
Which puppet.
Perhaps you have a news story recording this fact?
Liberals like to shoot at things.
Deng Qi Feng
2017-01-07 15:36:51 UTC
Calendar is arbitrary, pretend it is an holy day as in holiday
Call in sick then call in gay then call in strike
Donwhatver just don't
Let $$$$$ and taxes and chasing the Joneses turn us all into slaves
Mattb.
2017-01-06 20:30:05 UTC
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 06:17:17 +0000 (UTC), Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Bob Officer
Remind him the liberals where the one that fought the war of independence.
And also pong out the leaders of Christianity decried the revolution and
reminded their congregations that god anoints the rulers over them. To
rebel against king and crown was a act against god himself was the theme of
many of a message from the puppet.
The shout heard round the world was from a liberal's musket.
I doubt a liberal from those days would accept being compared to a
liberal of today. Neither would a conservative. Both words today
when I here them only see extremist without common sense.

Don't believe the founders would have liked a Welfare State or a
Corporate State. They were more into personal responsibility and
ingenuity. Something lacking form both types today. IMO.

Now both Patrick and Duke would like to have the RCC Church being able
to burn people alive again.
Patrick
2017-01-07 20:17:18 UTC
And you wonder why people laugh AT you so much.
Mattb.
2017-01-06 20:41:05 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Now both Patrick and Duke would like to have the RCC Church being able
to burn people alive again.
And you wonder why people laugh AT you so much.
Duke said he should have the sheriff come to my house just to do that
and you supported him. You even got all upset when I said I'd shoot
anyone that tried and the priest first. Now why don't you take a
early vacation and give me one. That or go to the corner and be
silent.
Patrick
2017-01-07 22:00:52 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Now both Patrick and Duke would like to have the RCC Church being able
to burn people alive again.
And you wonder why people laugh AT you so much.
Duke said he should have the sheriff come to my house just to do that
and you supported him. You even got all upset when I said I'd shoot
anyone that tried and the priest first. Now why don't you take a
early vacation and give me one. That or go to the corner and be
silent.
I don't remember supporting Duke on that wild dream.
However, if you say I did, .... FINE.

You want to shoot a priest first?
Why is that?
Try to write this down on the list of things you need to discuss with
your shrink.
Mattb.
Self defense is moral and legal even against the RCC and its thugs.
Patrick
2017-01-08 00:37:00 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Now both Patrick and Duke would like to have the RCC Church being able
to burn people alive again.
And you wonder why people laugh AT you so much.
Duke said he should have the sheriff come to my house just to do that
and you supported him. You even got all upset when I said I'd shoot
anyone that tried and the priest first. Now why don't you take a
early vacation and give me one. That or go to the corner and be
silent.
I don't remember supporting Duke on that wild dream.
However, if you say I did, .... FINE.
You want to shoot a priest first?
Why is that?
Try to write this down on the list of things you need to discuss with
your shrink.
Self defense is moral and legal even against the RCC and its thugs.
Do you feel priests are coming after you?
You do know that there is only one priest who lives within 20 miles of
your barn in Concrete. And you once claimed that he was your friend.
Why would he come after you? Do you want me to call him?
Are you hearing those voices in your head again?
Is that why you were admitted into that sanitarian in Florida?
You know -- the gated community one?
Kadaitcha Man
2017-01-08 01:24:38 UTC
Patrick, a huge translation of hypocrisy, vilely compiled, profound
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
[...]
Oooh aaah.
--
Winner January 2017, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle Award as
trainer of Paul "Two Socks" Derbyshire and his two brown-nosing

Paul "Two Socks" Derbyshire admits spending hours attempting to decipher
randomly typed gibberish.
duke
2017-01-08 17:18:11 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
[...]
Very good.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Patrick
ooh aaah.
the late Marie Therese LaBourgeois
2017-01-08 01:26:50 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
[...]
This is more of your fabricated bullshit. You don't know anything about
where he lives or what medical treatment he has ever received.
Patrick
He admitted it.
Mattb.
2017-01-07 23:36:56 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
[...]
Patrick so far knows so very little. He just makes thing up. You
need to watch for his edited post also.
Mattb.
2017-01-08 03:32:37 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You do know that there is only one priest who lives within 20 miles of
your barn in Concrete. And you once claimed that he was your friend.
Why would he come after you? Do you want me to call him?
Thought you claimed you already had. Whatever, guess you lied again.
Post by Patrick
Are you hearing those voices in your head again?
Is that why you were admitted into that sanitarian in Florida?
Visiting friends did live here for almost 2 decades.
Post by Patrick
You know -- the gated community one?
Not staying on my property as it is rented out. Thought you claimed
to know all this.
Patrick
2017-01-08 18:50:25 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
You know -- the gated community one?
Not staying on my property as it is rented out. Thought you claimed
to know all this.
Are you really going to make me prove that you are lying again?
How about if we pretend you didn't say that....
Mattb.
ROFL.
Beam Me Up Scotty
2017-01-07 22:40:39 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Now both Patrick and Duke would like to have the RCC Church being able
to burn people alive again.
Just to keep up with ISIS.
That's Karma
Mattb.
2017-01-07 22:51:36 UTC
ISIS and Scientology learned much from the RCC.
Patrick
Actually, we Catholics are trying to cut back on these.
Mattb.
2017-01-07 23:00:36 UTC
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Post by Mattb.
Now both Patrick and Duke would like to have the RCC Church being able
to burn people alive again.
Just to keep up with ISIS.
ISIS and Scientology learned much from the RCC.
Actually, we Catholics are trying to cut back on these.
By what we see today reading Catholic History has made these two
organizations what they are today. Well you and Dukes kind.
Patrick
Well then, now we know.
Bob Officer
2017-01-09 01:15:41 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Bob Officer
Remind him the liberals where the one that fought the war of independence.
And also pong out the leaders of Christianity decried the revolution and
reminded their congregations that god anoints the rulers over them. To
rebel against king and crown was a act against god himself was the theme of
many of a message from the puppet.
The shout heard round the world was from a liberal's musket.
I doubt a liberal from those days would accept being compared to a
liberal of today. Neither would a conservative. Both words today
when I here them only see extremist without common sense.
During the Reagan years the word liberal had its common meaning changed.
Liberal and progressive somehow became synonymous and the opposite of
conservative and the term regressive is never used to apply to those
opposing of progress.
Post by Mattb.
Don't believe the founders would have liked a Welfare State or a
Corporate State. They were more into personal responsibility and
ingenuity. Something lacking form both types today. IMO.
Indeed, but we have the world as it is not as we want.
Post by Mattb.
Now both Patrick and Duke would like to have the RCC Church being able
to burn people alive again.
The Christian radicalism would as bad as any other religions racialism.
Death to nonbelievers
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Mattb.
2017-01-08 22:52:08 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Bob Officer
Remind him the liberals where the one that fought the war of independence.
And also pong out the leaders of Christianity decried the revolution and
reminded their congregations that god anoints the rulers over them. To
rebel against king and crown was a act against god himself was the theme of
many of a message from the puppet.
The shout heard round the world was from a liberal's musket.
I doubt a liberal from those days would accept being compared to a
liberal of today. Neither would a conservative. Both words today
when I here them only see extremist without common sense.
During the Reagan years the word liberal had its common meaning changed.
Liberal and progressive somehow became synonymous and the opposite of
conservative and the term regressive is never used to apply to those
opposing of progress.
Not all Democrats like being called liberal I have noticed and also
not all Conservatives are religious. The term regressive I have
seldom seen used.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
Don't believe the founders would have liked a Welfare State or a
Corporate State. They were more into personal responsibility and
ingenuity. Something lacking form both types today. IMO.
Indeed, but we have the world as it is not as we want.
True but that is why I am a moderate. I cam reject both sides
equally. ;-))
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
Now both Patrick and Duke would like to have the RCC Church being able
to burn people alive again.
The Christian radicalism would as bad as any other religions racialism.
Death to nonbelievers
True Christian Churches lost control of governments or the days of the
inquisition would IMO still be with us. There are Islamic countries
and we see the result. Yet the UN worries so much about there being a
jewish country. UN has become a problem it seems with to much Islam
in it..
Bob Officer
2017-01-10 20:34:14 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
Now both Patrick and Duke would like to have the RCC Church being able
to burn people alive again.
The Christian radicalism would as bad as any other religions racialism.
Death to nonbelievers
True Christian Churches lost control of governments or the days of the
inquisition would IMO still be with us. There are Islamic countries
and we see the result. Yet the UN worries so much about there being a
jewish country. UN has become a problem it seems with to much Islam
in it..
Any extremist religion worries me, with Islam, the religion says you have
two,sets of ethics one for fellow believers and for the nonbelievers you
can rob, steal con, or kill them with total immunity. And the religion is
such is sets itself above the state at all times.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Mattb.
2017-01-10 01:46:15 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
Now both Patrick and Duke would like to have the RCC Church being able
to burn people alive again.
The Christian radicalism would as bad as any other religions racialism.
Death to nonbelievers
True Christian Churches lost control of governments or the days of the
inquisition would IMO still be with us. There are Islamic countries
and we see the result. Yet the UN worries so much about there being a
jewish country. UN has become a problem it seems with to much Islam
in it..
Any extremist religion worries me, with Islam, the religion says you have
two,sets of ethics one for fellow believers and for the nonbelievers you
can rob, steal con, or kill them with total immunity. And the religion is
such is sets itself above the state at all times.
This is so. Then again look at it's prophet Muhammad both a pedophile
and a real freak.

I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
Bob Officer
2017-01-10 22:02:52 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
[...]
I think that religions are nice, as long as they are personal. When one
person attempts to convince another his own personal beliefs are superior,
is when the problems start.

Me I don't have a religious belief. I either understand something or just
don't know enough to understand it at the time. I have no reason to make up
stuff to fill in the blanks of what I don't know or understand.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Mattb.
2017-01-10 23:44:18 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mattb.
[...]
That I can agree with.
Alex W.
2017-01-11 18:26:14 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
I think that religions are nice, as long as they are personal. When one
person attempts to convince another his own personal beliefs are superior,
is when the problems start.
That I can agree with.
While I would agree with the sentiment, I do think it needs to be nailed
down more precisely.

After all, every politician, advertising executive, single-issue
campaigner, sports commentator, media commentator and dog knows who else
does precisely that: attempt to convince others that their personal
beliefs are superior.

When some talking head does their best to convince you that the season's
must-have fashion is lemon yellow or that the Pittsburgh Steelers are
the best damn football team in the history of the sport, the distinction
is easy to make.

But when some earnest save-the-planet campaigner is moved by his most
sincere beliefs to try and persuade, cajole, harangue or indeed force
you to change the way you live in very substantial ways, is that not
comparable to the basher of sacred scriptures?

What about the guy who does his best to persuade you and enough of your
fellow citizens to get him into a position where he can impose his
beliefs on any aspect of your life he feels strongly about? Vote for me
and I will make sure that my philosophy and convictions are imposed on
the entire nation -- where is the distinction to religion?
Mattb.
2017-01-11 11:46:06 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
Yes to a degree that is correct. When government uses fees and taxes
to get you to live the way they choose or when some reject tells me I
can't have a 'big gulp' and they use force to force the issue and to
me they are wrong.
Post by Alex W.
What about the guy who does his best to persuade you and enough of your
fellow citizens to get him into a position where he can impose his
beliefs on any aspect of your life he feels strongly about? Vote for me
and I will make sure that my philosophy and convictions are imposed on
the entire nation -- where is the distinction to religion?
Yes or offers them freebies other pay for and are buying votes. That
Obama phone video comes to mind.
Beam Me Up Scotty
2017-01-11 23:30:23 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
I think that religions are nice, as long as they are personal. When one
person attempts to convince another his own personal beliefs are superior,
is when the problems start.
That I can agree with.
While I would agree with the sentiment, I do think it needs to be nailed
down more precisely.
After all, every politician, advertising executive, single-issue
campaigner, sports commentator, media commentator and dog knows who else
does precisely that: attempt to convince others that their personal
beliefs are superior.
Like the gays that try to convince you they're physically different.

And all it is, is a personal belief.
That's Karma
Patrick
2017-01-10 22:57:30 UTC
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
Mattb.
2017-01-10 23:21:59 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
Yes your history on the subject of heresy and the inquisition show
just how loving the RCC is at heart.
Patrick
Prove it.
Mattb.
2017-01-11 02:05:44 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
Yes your history on the subject of heresy and the inquisition show
just how loving the RCC is at heart.
Prove it.
Is it important to you?
Google is your friend.
Prove it.
Mattb.
OK will start a set of articles today
Patrick
2017-01-11 22:44:09 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
Yes your history on the subject of heresy and the inquisition show
just how loving the RCC is at heart.
Prove it.
Prove it.
OK will start a set of articles today
If you are going to post some history lessons, go for it.
However, look at your stupid statement above.
You claim the post will "SHOW JUST HOW LOVING The RCC is at heart."

That is what I would like to see.
Not some Wiki page on the Inquisition.

But we both know that you will screw up your post.
Then you will deny it.
Then you will insult me.
Then you will change the subject.
Mattb.
2017-01-11 21:09:14 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
Yes your history on the subject of heresy and the inquisition show
just how loving the RCC is at heart.
Prove it.
Prove it.
OK will start a set of articles today
If you are going to post some history lessons, go for it.
Already started. There will be a series and all at your request.
Post by Patrick
However, look at your stupid statement above.
You claim the post will "SHOW JUST HOW LOVING The RCC is at heart."
That is what I would like to see.
Not some Wiki page on the Inquisition.
Will have many sources.
Post by Patrick
But we both know that you will screw up your post.
Will I?
Post by Patrick
Then you will deny it.
Will I?
Post by Patrick
Then you will insult me.
That is true as the truth is a insult to you.
Nope will killfile the sock nobody.
Patrick
2017-01-12 00:35:22 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
Yes your history on the subject of heresy and the inquisition show
just how loving the RCC is at heart.
Prove it.
Prove it.
OK will start a set of articles today
If you are going to post some history lessons, go for it.
Already started. There will be a series and all at your request.
As if...
Don't forget to tell us about Galileo.
And how about the fake french popes.
I always like that story.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
But we both know that you will screw up your post.
Will I?
I said it, didn't I?
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Then you will deny it.
Will I?
I said it, didn't I?
Post by Patrick
Then you will change the subject.
Nope will killfile the sock nobody.
Are you afraid of nobody?
Is he kicking your ass still?
Mattb.
2017-01-12 00:41:12 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
Yes your history on the subject of heresy and the inquisition show
just how loving the RCC is at heart.
Prove it.
Prove it.
OK will start a set of articles today
If you are going to post some history lessons, go for it.
Already started. There will be a series and all at your request.
As if...
Don't forget to tell us about Galileo.
so are you requesting a separate thread on Galileo? OK can do that.
Post by Patrick
And how about the fake french popes.
To me all you Popes were/are fake.
Post by Patrick
I always like that story.
Never heard about the fake Popes will have to look into it.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
But we both know that you will screw up your post.
Will I?
I said it, didn't I?
Patrick predicts the future. The Prophet Barker. ROFL
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Then you will deny it.
Will I?
I said it, didn't I?
No you are just a liar.
Patrick
2017-01-12 17:53:15 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
Yes your history on the subject of heresy and the inquisition show
just how loving the RCC is at heart.
Prove it.
Prove it.
OK will start a set of articles today
If you are going to post some history lessons, go for it.
Already started. There will be a series and all at your request.
As if...
Don't forget to tell us about Galileo.
so are you requesting a separate thread on Galileo? OK can do that.
I don't care.
I won't read your little history lessons.
Post by Patrick
I always like that story.
Never heard about the fake Popes will have to look into it.
Make the story exciting.
Oh - and how about that "woman" pope - Pope Joan....
I love that story also.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Are you afraid of nobody?
Is he kicking your ass still?
No you are just a liar.
And you keep crawling back for more.
Mattb.
2017-01-12 21:49:05 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
Yes your history on the subject of heresy and the inquisition show
just how loving the RCC is at heart.
Prove it.
Prove it.
OK will start a set of articles today
If you are going to post some history lessons, go for it.
Already started. There will be a series and all at your request.
As if...
Don't forget to tell us about Galileo.
so are you requesting a separate thread on Galileo? OK can do that.
I don't care.
I won't read your little history lessons.
Then why did you ask for one?
Post by Patrick
Yep I have no fear of you on here or in the real world You be Wuss.
Patrick
2017-01-12 22:58:56 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
Yes your history on the subject of heresy and the inquisition show
just how loving the RCC is at heart.
Prove it.
Prove it.
OK will start a set of articles today
If you are going to post some history lessons, go for it.
Already started. There will be a series and all at your request.
As if...
Don't forget to tell us about Galileo.
so are you requesting a separate thread on Galileo? OK can do that.
I don't care.
I won't read your little history lessons.
Then why did you ask for one?
I always give busy work to ass wipes.
I've had you jump all over the place.
And I enjoy watching you bounce off the walls.
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Mattb.
2017-01-13 00:06:08 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Are you afraid of nobody?
Is he kicking your ass still?
No you are just a liar.
And you keep crawling back for more.
Yep I have no fear of you on here or in the real world You be Wuss.
I always give busy work to ass wipes.
I've had you jump all over the place.
And I enjoy watching you bounce off the walls.
OK

Now what is the name of my High School again? Did you lie about
knowing it?
Patrick
Keep bouncing.... and crawling back for more.
Mattb.
So you lied......again
Mattb.
So you don't? Patrick Barker caught in another lie.
duke
2017-01-12 19:54:31 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
And how about the fake french popes.
To me all you Popes were/are fake.
No, they were a gift form God to his Church. You are a fake.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Mattb.
2017-01-12 21:07:15 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
And how about the fake french popes.
To me all you Popes were/are fake.
No, they were a gift form God to his Church. You are a fake.
Have you read the History of your Popes? The politics in the RCC
makes the Liberals look good.
Pope Paul VI
2017-01-12 21:46:22 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by duke
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
And how about the fake french popes.
To me all you Popes were/are fake.
No, they were a gift form God to his Church. You are a fake.
Have you read the History of your Popes? The politics in the RCC
makes the Liberals look good.
http://discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Pope_cards

You're a pope!
And you're a pope!
And everyone is a pope!
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.
Mattb.
:-)))))
Patrick
2017-01-12 23:00:07 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Have you read the History of your Popes? The politics in the RCC
makes the Liberals look good.
Perhaps you could give us a synopsis on each pope.
Start with Peter....

Mattb.
2017-01-13 00:07:03 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Have you read the History of your Popes? The politics in the RCC
makes the Liberals look good.
Perhaps you could give us a synopsis on each pope.
Start with Peter....
Peter was not part of the RCC. You can't provide evidence he was.
OK
Patrick
Keep on bouncing.... and then crawling back for more.
Mattb.
OK
NoBody
2017-01-12 12:06:15 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
But we both know that you will screw up your post.
Will I?
Post by Patrick
Then you will deny it.
Will I?
Post by Patrick
Then you will change the subject.
Nope will killfile the sock nobody.
Just your average cowardly liberal. If they can't debate, they call
names, declare you a sockpuppet (with no evidence or basis) and then
run away by using a killfile. As if I would care. I will still point
you out as the fool that you are: you just won't know what the rest of
Usenet knows (kinda like now actually...).
Patrick
2017-01-12 17:56:58 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
But we both know that you will screw up your post.
Will I?
Post by Patrick
Then you will deny it.
Will I?
Post by Patrick
Then you will change the subject.
Nope will killfile the sock nobody.
Just your average cowardly liberal. If they can't debate, they call
names, declare you a sockpuppet (with no evidence or basis) and then
run away by using a killfile. As if I would care. I will still point
you out as the fool that you are: you just won't know what the rest of
Usenet knows (kinda like now actually...).
After watching these trolls (They are all alike) - I made up something
called the arcer creed. IT appears to me that they follow this creed
not even knowing they are doing the same shit as ass wipes like them
before. Here it is:

Catholic Basher (cb) CREED: "Life sucks and then you die."

cb Rule # 1: If you can't dispute the facts, insult the fact finder

cb Rule # 2: It is permitted for any
cb'er to insult a person in order to elicit insults back from him,
justifying the original insult.

cb Rule # 3: Find any article critical of the Catholic Church
no matter how old it is.... and post it as if it were NEW news......

cb Rule # 4: .. If you can't argue the REAL
facts, interpret the other persons words incorrectly and
dishonestly, ... and then debate these new made-up words.

cb Rule #5 : If you can't fight the facts, then make up new ones.

cb Rule #6 : When an basher comes up with
a particularly good insult against the RCC or any Catholic, it
is advisable for other bashers to chime in with "me too's."

+++ CB Rule 6 describes teddy to a tee.
+++ CB Rules 1-5 - matty has used on numerous occasions.
Mattb.
2017-01-12 21:19:34 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by NoBody
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
But we both know that you will screw up your post.
Will I?
Post by Patrick
Then you will deny it.
Will I?
Post by Patrick
[...]
Patrick Barker why don't you tell us more about Matthu? Or Larry.
Stuff you made up. Why don't you tell us how the question 'What parts
of the Old testament are we required to follow and how do we know' was
a direct attack on the RCC.

The to Patrick Barker to disagree with the RCC on anything makes you a
"Catholic Basher"

Your little group of trolls can't defend RCC positions so just ask
stupid personal questions over and over. The RCC idiots are they
think good at ad populum and ad hominem form of debate. Sadly they
normally just lie and get caught as Patrick has many times in the
last few days alone.

Patrick maybe it is time for a new threat I need a laugh..

Patrick Barker and Earl Weber/Duke show the true heart and core of the
RCC as Nobody has proven.

Fact is Patrick you are unable to prove your claims on Catholic Dogma
from the Bible. Proving it is false.

You can not defend RCC pedophilia and Child porn so Patrick needs to
lie and make up personal BS.

BTW still waiting for the name of my High School another of your
recent lies. .
Patrick
2017-01-12 23:02:39 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
[...]
I'm busy.
Post by Mattb.
The to Patrick Barker to disagree with the RCC on anything makes you a
"Catholic Basher"
Speak English.
I do not defend you or your pedo father....
Mattb.
2017-01-13 00:08:26 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
You can not defend RCC pedophilia and Child porn so Patrick needs to
lie and make up personal BS.
I do not defend you or your pedo father....
Did Great Falls Central Catholic High School really teach you the low
morals and ethics you have today?

I've asked them.
Patrick
What was their answer?
Mattb.
None yet. Did post to the FB page also.
NoBody
2017-01-13 11:37:30 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by NoBody
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
But we both know that you will screw up your post.
Will I?
Post by Patrick
Then you will deny it.
Will I?
Post by Patrick
[...]
You do realize that you proved each enumerated rule in one single
post, right?

duke
2017-01-12 19:53:30 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
Yes your history on the subject of heresy and the inquisition show
just how loving the RCC is at heart.
Prove it.
Prove it.
OK will start a set of articles today
Oh, goody. I'm sharpening my pencil for retort already.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Mattb.
*****
Bob Officer
2017-01-11 05:32:51 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
I thought forgiveness and judgement was your god's job.

Not the church. Matter fact after studying the Bible, there is no need for
a church at all. No need for priesthood, buildings, popes or anything.

I think the church is a scam, an organized criminal activity which should
be investigated and stopped under the RICO act.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Patrick
2017-01-11 18:56:29 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 05:32:51 +0000 (UTC), Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I have noticed something about Christianity and Islam both religions
don't confront fellow believers for doing wrong, Look at the
Catholics here as a example.
The Roman Catholic Church is in the forgiveness business.
Not the punishment business. Try to understand this.
I thought forgiveness and judgement was your god's job.
Judgement certainly is God's job, when it comes to your life.
Post by Bob Officer
Not the church. Matter fact after studying the Bible, there is no need for
a church at all. No need for priesthood, buildings, popes or anything.
OK then.
Get out of the newsgroup.
Post by Bob Officer
I think the church is a scam, an organized criminal activity which should
be investigated and stopped under the RICO act.
What is stopping you?
Besides it being bull shit and some common sense?
Bob Officer
2017-01-11 20:59:02 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Not the church. Matter fact after studying the Bible, there is no need for
a church at all. No need for priesthood, buildings, popes or anything.
OK then.
Get out of the newsgroup.
Well Asshatrick stop crossposting, and it will effectively get be out of
your lame assed news group.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Patrick
2017-01-11 22:45:17 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Not the church. Matter fact after studying the Bible, there is no need for
a church at all. No need for priesthood, buildings, popes or anything.
OK then.
Get out of the newsgroup.
Well Asshatrick stop crossposting, and it will effectively get be out of
your lame assed news group.
I merely answer the mail.
Get out of MY newsgroup.
Mattb.
2017-01-11 21:10:34 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Not the church. Matter fact after studying the Bible, there is no need for
a church at all. No need for priesthood, buildings, popes or anything.
OK then.
Get out of the newsgroup.
Well Asshatrick stop crossposting, and it will effectively get be out of
your lame assed news group.
I merely answer the mail.
Get out of MY newsgroup.
Not your NG as you did not start it.

The NG was founded to discuss the Roman Catholic Church.
Bob Officer
2017-01-12 01:46:19 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Not the church. Matter fact after studying the Bible, there is no need for
a church at all. No need for priesthood, buildings, popes or anything.
OK then.
Get out of the newsgroup.
Well Asshatrick stop crossposting, and it will effectively get be out of
your lame assed news group.
I merely answer the mail.
Get out of MY newsgroup.
And you can simply fuck off. I am not posting in "your" newsgroup.
You don't own a newsgroup.
Did you just fall off the turnip truck or what?

If you don't want answers from outside your little hovel, stop
crossposting.

Follow-ups where you really belong
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Patrick

Beam Me Up Scotty
2017-01-03 20:18:54 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?