@ everyone.
Add Reply
Mattb.
2017-01-03 03:07:13 UTC
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,

AMB
Nadegda
2017-01-03 03:50:26 UTC
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
Atheist DICKHEAD can't use a pooter.
--
This is what the Cabal did to me.
Kook of the Month, July 2012

http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com.au/p/award-winners-1994-2012.html
Cloud Hobbit
2017-01-03 20:07:33 UTC
Nadegagagoogoo is a theist pooter who has never seen his own dickhead.

Piss off stupid dweebie.
Nadegda

Smiler
2017-01-05 02:15:07 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Nadegagagoogoo is a theist pooter who has never seen his own dickhead.
Piss off stupid dweebie.
*SHITBAG*
Yes you are.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Patrick
No more than usual.
Mattb.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Patrick
2017-01-03 20:16:47 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Did you post something to the Catholic newsgroup?
Were you looking for comments?
Beam Me Up Scotty
2017-01-03 20:18:23 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Stalking is such an ugly word... he may just be aggressively interested
in you.
That's Karma
Mattb.
With his record that is a ugly thought.
Patrick
2017-01-05 20:10:54 UTC
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Stalking is such an ugly word... he may just be aggressively interested
in you.
With his record that is a ugly thought.
What record?
I thought you were traveling back to WA to sign the divorce papers.
When are you going?
Mattb.
2017-01-05 10:13:28 UTC
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Stalking is such an ugly word... he may just be aggressively interested
in you.
With his record that is a ugly thought.
What record?
:-))))

Do I have your permission to post everything? No matter where it
comes from?
Post by Patrick
I thought you were traveling back to WA to sign the divorce papers.
When are you going?
YAWN going soon. Pump is off so not that big a hurry. Divorce
papers LOL. No I and my wife are doing great. She is just staying
where it is warm. I'm not going to be gone long.
Patrick
2017-01-05 23:19:32 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Stalking is such an ugly word... he may just be aggressively interested
in you.
With his record that is a ugly thought.
What record?
:-))))
Do I have your permission to post everything? No matter where it
comes from?
What record?
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
It is ugly if you feel this is important for others to see.
Shall we talk about why the Navy threw you out again?
Excellent.
Mattb.
2017-01-05 11:47:01 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?
Stalking is such an ugly word... he may just be aggressively interested
in you.
With his record that is a ugly thought.
What record?
:-))))
Do I have your permission to post everything? No matter where it
comes from?
What record?
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
Well have I posted the whole thing?
Post by Patrick
It is ugly if you feel this is important for others to see.
Shall we talk about why the Navy threw you out again?
Go for it. Should be interesting and please provide evidence and or
links.

Here please.........................
OK
Patrick
2017-01-06 13:49:03 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Do you think posting my social security number is an ugly thought?
Well have I posted the whole thing?
Is that what you live to do?
If you feel it is necessary, what is stopping you?
Besides common sense and a 44 bullet?
Deng Qi Feng
2017-01-06 14:23:04 UTC
Military folks farmers and many people in the know will tell you the real time is when the sun comes up and sunsets and such. Earth position with the sun. Eastern standard time Central ST, Beijing time, etc is all horse shit. Beijing time does not calibrated daily just like any watch or iPhone so do motherfukkkers insist on their bodies waking up or eating or doing Shit at the same Bat time same bat channel and same bat schedule? I am not Batman I'm not rich CEO I am boy wonder who don't give a shit...I wake up when I want to if I'm 2 hours late to work it is my workplace problem they don't go by Sun time but instead some horse shit blind bat time
Beam Me Up Scotty
2017-01-03 20:18:54 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Patrick
Post by Mattb.
I want to apologize for my time on this computer it is screwed up.
Doesn't keep time and did replace the battery. Guess that makes my
post confusing to some news readers,
AMB
No more than usual.
Patrick Barker you stalking me?